IndiaDivine.org

Need help, does this baby will servive?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All

I am following this groups message for quite some time to learn KP system. One

of my friends recently born baby girl is serious.

I would appreciate if anyone can provide some light through her horoscrope.

Following are baby's birth details.

Baby Name : Rashmi

Birth place : PARSIPPANY;NJ USA

LATTITUDE : 40, 51 N

LONGITUDE : -74,-25 W

BIRTH DATE: 15-11-2009

BIRTH TIME: 18 HR 44 MIN

All inputs from you guys are appreciated.

Thanks

Sacham

Dear Sacham,

1st CSL is Sun l/o 4th in 6th. Sun is in nakshatra of Jupiter l/o 7th and 11th in 9th. As 7th house is unoccupied, Jupiter is strong significator of 7th house. Sun being in Jupiter's nakshatra is also maraka like Jupiter. 6th house indicates health trouble.

CSL of 8th house, another house for checking longevity, is Mercury l/o 2nd and 5th in 6th. 2nd house is another maraka. Mercury is in nakshatra of 10th and 11th lord Saturn in 4th.

Generally 1st and 8th house protects longevity and 2nd and 7th takes it away. 7th is also Badhaka for Gemini ascendant. 1st and 8th houses are missing in significators and 2,7,6,12 are appearing which doesn't look good.

Current dasa is of Jupiter, a strong significator of 7th. Jupiter is in nakshatra of 12th lord Mars in 3rd. 12th house indicate hospitalization.

Summing it up, current time doesn't look very promising. Though KP doesn't believe in remedies, I would suggest you to perform remedy for Jupiter and also Mahamritunjaya patha.

God bless the baby.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 10:46 PM, sachdumps <sachdumps wrote:

Hi AllI am following this groups message for quite some time to learn KP system. One of my friends recently born baby girl is serious. I would appreciate if anyone can provide some light through her horoscrope. Following are baby's birth details.

Baby Name : RashmiBirth place : PARSIPPANY;NJ USA LATTITUDE : 40, 51 NLONGITUDE : -74,-25 WBIRTH DATE: 15-11-2009BIRTH TIME: 18 HR 44 MINAll inputs from you guys are appreciated.

ThanksSacham

Sachamji Pranam,RP at analysis :Moon : Sun , kethuAsc : jup ,ven,day : marslets judge asc cusp:merc-mars-sun are corulers.merc - l/o 1,2 in 6 in saturn star own sub, saturn l/o 9,10 in 4, /Merc star occupied So strong for 4,10 at sub level So merc denotes 4,9,10 at star and 4,9,10 at sub level strongly an 6 weakly both star and sub level.mars - l/o 12 in 3 in merc star kethu sub. merc l/o 1,2 in 6 and kethu in 2 (strong) , in jupitrer star ,and denotes moon,mars strongly So 2,3,5,7,9,11,12 . So mars is signyfying 1,2(weak),6 (strong) at star level and 2,3,5,7,8,9,11,12 at sublevel. 3,5,9,11 are good for span where 2,7,12 are not. see 1,6 at star level and 3,12 at sub level caused hospitalisation.the deciding factor Sub lord is Sun:he is in

jupiter star moon sub, jupiter is l/o 7,8,11 in 9. 7 is maraka and badhaka sthanam hence dangerous but jupiter is also in 9 and lord for 11, sublord is moon (no planet in moon star,moon rules star on 5,9 cusps ) l/o 3 in 5. in jupiter star hence sun denotes 7,8(weak),9(strong),11 at star level and 3,5,7,9,11 at sublevel. no doubt 7th is maraka and badaka but 9and 11 are also there,[Guruji said that If a planet is connected to maraka and badaka and also to benificial houses also then consider that planet mostly as benific.]So we should not forget jupiter`s connection with 9,11 houses here. jupiter dasa bhukthi and antharam till 18-01-2010, jupiter in mars star and rahu sub mars l/o 12 in 3. rahu in 8 in sun star , sun is in 6 and conjoined with jupiter so connectd with 7,9,11 houses strongly.no strong connection with maraka badaka is seen here.next saturn antharam till 2105-2010, saturn in sun star venus sub. venus l/o 5,6 in

5 and in rahu star, here strong for 7,8,9,11 houses strongly. Saturn not in RP.merc not in RP.kethu antharam , kethu in RP and in jupiter star moon sub. etc. my opinion is that as jupiter is in applying trine to asc, he will keep the baby alive,But will cause health problems because he is in rahu sub, connected with 6,8 at sub level, As jupiter is with rahu and afflicted by mars and saturn in 4th in sun star in 6 l/o 4 and aspecting asc lord mercury in watery sign , i think problem is with lungs, may be lungs are filled with flum (watery sings involved) , dasa lord jupiter connected with 9 and 11 and 5th lord is in 5, remedies will work , let them follow what punitji suggested, and if possible distribute sweets/food in an orphanage daily till her discharge.Punitji saturn is not l/o 11 as said by you...I will pray Lord Uchisshta Ganapathy for the baby.......Lets see what

"His" judgment is......GoodLuck Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 7/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Need help, does this baby will servive? Date: Monday, 7 December, 2009, 11:48 PM

Dear Sacham,

1st CSL is Sun l/o 4th in 6th. Sun is in nakshatra of Jupiter l/o 7th and 11th in 9th. As 7th house is unoccupied, Jupiter is strong significator of 7th house. Sun being in Jupiter's nakshatra is also maraka like Jupiter. 6th house indicates health trouble.

CSL of 8th house, another house for checking longevity, is Mercury l/o 2nd and 5th in 6th. 2nd house is another maraka. Mercury is in nakshatra of 10th and 11th lord Saturn in 4th.

Generally 1st and 8th house protects longevity and 2nd and 7th takes it away. 7th is also Badhaka for Gemini ascendant. 1st and 8th houses are missing in significators and 2,7,6,12 are appearing which doesn't look good.

Current dasa is of Jupiter, a strong significator of 7th. Jupiter is in nakshatra of 12th lord Mars in 3rd. 12th house indicate hospitalization.

Summing it up, current time doesn't look very promising. Though KP doesn't believe in remedies, I would suggest you to perform remedy for Jupiter and also Mahamritunjaya patha.

God bless the baby.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 10:46 PM, sachdumps <sachdumps > wrote:

Hi AllI am following this groups message for quite some time to learn KP system. One of my friends recently born baby girl is serious. I would appreciate if anyone can provide some light through her horoscrope. Following are baby's birth details.

Baby Name : RashmiBirth place : PARSIPPANY;NJ USA LATTITUDE : 40, 51 NLONGITUDE : -74,-25 WBIRTH DATE: 15-11-2009BIRTH TIME: 18 HR 44 MINAll inputs from you guys are appreciated.

ThanksSacham

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.