IndiaDivine.org

Matching of Girl's and Boy's Horoscopes,view matrimony... my personal experience over the years.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gopal,

Marriage needs two different persons,from different families,different upbringing,different

values,different temperaments...habits,likes and dislikes and so on...

It is the experience of most married couples tha after the neness of marriage and sexual pleasure gets satiated,and sexual attraction towards each other wanes...the differences srising from all of the above or many of them suddenly begin to gain more and more influence on the amity and togetherness which existed in the initial stages...and assume critical importance in a matter of months...

This was known to all our elders and hence they made sure that the couple can adjust to these developments without much ado...and with ease...and with that in view mainly,our ancients took the help of (Traditional) Astrology to decide upon this by matching horoscopes for compatibility... however this did not work correctly 100% of the times,however it was found to work effectively in around 60 - 65%cases...

The K.P. System has improved upon the Traditional System of matching and the late Mr.A.R.Raichur ,with the help/guidance/suggestions of Mr.K. Kuppu Ganapati,the well-known K.P.- astrologer from New Delhi,had helped develop this excellent SW,and it is,in my opinion,a very useful tool for K.P. followers...many other K.P. stalwarts have also developed such programmes independently...

The K.P. system of matching the Horoscopes of a boy and a girl, view matrimony,has been found to be in my personal experience very accurate and correct in about 80% plus cases...in my personal experience...

One of the reasons of the comparatively small number of divorces in India are mainly due to this matching, (if properly done)...whereas the number of divorces in India among couples who had had a "love-marriage" is significntly larger than the number of divorces...in my humble opinion...

Whereas, even in "Roman Catholic" Countries,wher marriage is considered a sacrament,the divorce rate is much higher than in India...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

"subragops3" <subragops3 Sent: Tue, 8 December, 2009 7:16:39 PMRe: FW: MARS DOSHA...my experience over the years...

Dear Members,I have a basic question. We understand from KP that every horoscope is UNIQUE. Then why do we try to match two horoscopes which are unique in nature? Here the matching can be read as finding compatibilty between two horoscopes. Compatible on certain aspects. Why do we need to do this? Is it not an exercise in futility?.RegardsGopal

Sent from my BlackBerry®powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:29:10 +0530

<@gro ups.com>

Re: FW: MARS DOSHA...my experience over the years...

Dear Pavan ji,

// I still didnt understand what is the difference between mars dosha for compatibility and mars causing seperation. //

As you know marriage matching is used to decide upon the horoscope of bride or groom. How Mars dosha is used tradionally? Is it used on single horoscope?

Marriage matching is done on two charts. It is not about making some prediction for individual but composite study of impact of two horoscopes on each other. KP doesn't have any method for marriage matching in readers and hence we can see development of KPDP later.

//1.) Our Guruji gave preference to stars but not to the mere placement in a sign ,(like in vedic astrology). Even in star placements he went further and divided into sub divisions. He proved that the minute subdivisions are responsible in drastic changes in the lifes of the people born in the same place or twins.In this context how it will be logical to belive that KSK suggested us to verify mars dosha (which deals only with placement in a sign). //

Shri KSK also talked about mere placement of Saturn can cause Punarphoo (http://logy. astrosage. com/punarphoo). KP readers are full of such examples.

I agree it doesn't gel well with KP and I have written a seperate email about it. But it was Shri KSK's choice to include this article. Probably he found something important and that is the reason we find it in readers. His choice. Contradictions are nothing new in KP readers.

//3) why guruji suggested us to judge separately about longevity etc... If mars dosha can cause widowhood to either.//

You missed the point that the appended paragraphs were not conclusion. Please see my discussion with Tw ji and you will find that the conclusion is the paragraph where Shri KSK sugges weighing Mars Dosha in both the chart.

The appended line, as those apply on individual chart, doesn't say anything about Mars dosha in marriage matching. If you will read tradional astrology books, you will also find application of Mars dosha in individual's horoscope and it is rejected by Shri KSK. The same is also proven by the study.

//then how can we say that ksk advocated Kuja dosha analysis for match making.//

Shri KSK neither rejected nor advocated Mars dosha because he didn't have any alternate for marriage matching at that time. He simply shared his opinion and left it up to future development. Mars dosha is not alone there are many cases that he left untouched for future.

Now Mars dosha exists in Astro Secrets (as also shared by Lajmi ji) and KPDP. Again it is individual's choice to accept or reject it.

//therefore it is clear that KSK categorise Mars-dosha and stated his opinion only for those astrologers but not to his followers : //

It is your interpretion. He starts with "let me first of all reproduce the various rules and finally offer my opinion" and at then end of the article he offers his opinion that "It is therefore , necessary that astrologers should carefully weigh and consider the various points of mars dosha in the given charts and advice on the correct match."

Now if we say that he referred astrologers to some other astrologers and not to his followers will be stretching it too far. He simply didn't have any alternate method of marriage matching and hence he draw that conclusion. Accept it or reject it is our choice, though it is the fact that KP readers do not offer any method for marriage matching. Lajmi ji vociferously advocate KPDP and I guess there are some other methods available as well if we see later KP literature. Need of KPDP tells absense of marriage matching method in KP.

What you are saying doesn't seem correct because of Shri KSK's nature of bluntly rejected the methods that doesn't work. He didn't reject it in the whole article. He is clearly recommending it to astrologers from above conclusion. Now assuming that these are some other astrologers and not KP followers, still he is recommending it to those astrologers and not rejecting it. I do not remember any other place in readers where Shri KSK has recommended some method to some astrologers and not to his followers. After all the readers are written for his followers and not for some other astrologers.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 3:02 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Punitji Pranam,I still didnt understand what is the difference between mars dosha for compatibility and mars causing seperation.1.) Our Guruji gave preference to stars but not to the mere placement in a sign ,(like in vedic astrology). Even in star placements he went further and divided into sub divisions. He proved that the minute subdivisions are responsible in drastic changes in the lifes of the people born in the same place or twins.In this context how it will be logical to belive that KSK suggested us to verify mars dosha (which deals only with placement in a sign). 2) KSK in many instances told that every one has to face the good or bad events in his life based upon the meritorious deeds done in his previous birth and no chart has influence on others life. then how will be to think that mars placement in wifes chart will cause problems even though husbands chart indicating

hormonious wedded life !3) why guruji suggested us to judge separately about longevity etc... If mars dosha can cause widowhood to either.4) p.no. 52. Guruji stated as follows :One may ask, '"why should they attach too much importance to the position of mars alone ? we had never heard anybody taking of moon`s dosha or any other planet`s dosha or sun`s dosha or any other planets dosha . then does it mean that mars alone will do so much harm to the couple to the couple which other planets cannot do"?the reply is that there are some people who unnecessarily exaggerate the evil results of mars. Most of the following points are not taken into consideration he stated 20 points against kuja

dosha:then how can we say that ksk advocated Kuja dosha analysis for match making.the reason for the para by Guruji as shown by you is that (as i feel)in the starting of the concept p.no. 55 :"when parents attempt to fix the marriage of their sons and the daughters, the so called mars dosha , interpreted by astrologers according to their whims and fancies , confuses them due to varying opinion given by them." after few lines :"let me first of all reproduce the various rules and finally offer my opinion ":thats why he divided mars-dosha into three groups and said the

anology of blood group (because ksk tries to say that we has to match the chart having kuja dosha with a chart having similar dosha but not the other two variants,) therefore it is clear that KSK categorise Mars-dosha and stated his opinion only for those astrologers but not to his followers : "It is therefore , necessary that astrologers should carefully weigh and consider the various points of mars dosha in the given charts and advice on the correct match"As per the mails of tinwinji i understood that the topic ended here, and later the last few paras were inserted So as to let the readers know how K.P. followers look at these "doshas" by taking only the sub-level significations and not the mere placement of mars in different signs.hope i am clear.i am not critising any one this iis what i understood about this concept.Guruji bless us all. Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

--- On Mon, 7/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: FW: MARS DOSHA...my experience over the years...@gro ups.comMonday, 7 December, 2009, 12:50 AM

Dear Pavan ji,

It seem you are also mixing up two things. The Mars dosha section talks about two points -

1. Mars dosha for marriage matching

2. Mars dosha for predicting "difference of opinion, disagreement, dispute"

The section that has been appended later on in 1971 edition (starting from - To cause different of opinion ....) is for using Mars dosha for predicting difference of opinion, disagreement, disputes etc. Shri KSK himself clearly mentioned that any planet can do that. The study also proved the same point which Shri KSK has said. If you read my earlier email, I appreciated study for proving this point.

Though my point is that study didn't touch Mars dosha in marriage matching. Shri KSK said -

"It is, therefore, necessary that Astrologers should carefully weigh and consider the various points of Mars Dosha in the given charts and advise on the correct match."

It is clearly Shri KSK's opinion for using Mars dosha in "marriage matching" and not predicting on individual's horoscope. Point 1 (Mars dosha in marriage matching) was suggested by Shri KSK but not touched by study. My reason for writing the email was that people should not confuse that the study rejected both - mars dosha in prediction and mars dosha in marriage matching. The truth is that the study touched only mars dosha in prediction on individual's chart.

Generally Shri KSK was very truthful and blunt in calling a spade a spade. If he found that something is not working, he bluntly said that. Though when he says something to "weigh and consider various points of Mars Dosha", we should listen him till the time some study proves otherwise. We will have to wait for a study that checks bride and groom's chart simultaneously and conclude something. I hope now you got my point.

I do not have 1966 edition with me. Tw ji said that upto "It is, therefore, ..." is reprint of earlier edition of 1966. Which means "It is, therefore, ..." was the actual conclusion by Shri KSK and I do not think that there should be any doubt on it. He starts with that I'll tell you my opinion and finally he offers this opinion to "weigh and consider various points of Mars Dosha".

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 11:27 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Punitji pranam,Pardon for interfering ....the qoute in reader 4 is

"To cause difference of opinion, disagreement, dispute, divorce etc. among the couple it is not leftto Mars alone, any planet can cause such undesirable effect providedthey happen to be deposited in such a position, that the sublord ofthe planet is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12 or the sublord isdeposited in a constellation, the lord of which is the significatorof 6 or 10 or 12".Guruji , also stressed that "any planet can cause

"such" undesirable effect , So he is telling that we need not give preference to "Mars" alone , any planet can cause such results. Again in the next para" If the sub lord is mars or if it is in the constellation of mars , and if is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12 , there will be separation. If it is saturn , silence and remain dumb-stick and strike. thus we have to predict." here also he said "separation" will be caused by mars only when he is sublord or sub tenanted star lord and significator for 6,10,12. but not with mere placement of mars in various signs from asc, moon, venus. [in P.no. 194 under the head "Divorce""there is no mars dosha in this chart because it is in a movable sign , it is debilitated ; conjoined with mercury . Yet look at the fate . thus taking the position of

mars and offering predictions which appear more like a curse is not correct . but take the planets situated in the star or sub of mars in 1,2,4,8,12 ,. then , that planet tenanted in such a mars star will offer undesirable and disagreeable results.] point no. 3 "Shri KSK clearly mentioned it for compatibility matching"i think you are pointing the para above the para given by me, it reads as follows: "It is therefore , necessary that astrologers should carefully weigh and consider the various points of mars dosha in the given charts and advice on the correct match": in the starting of this explanation on mars dosha P.no.55 KSK mentioned that : "Let me first of all reproduce the various rules and finally offer my opinion. " So i think that upto the above para (p.no. 69 ) is what Gurujis explanation about various rules and the later paragraphs are his "final" opinion.(which are last paras of the topic) .point no.4 guruji explained what vedic astrological rules for "Mars Dosha " are . but not instructed us to follow the same. These are my opinions .......Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR --- On Sun, 6/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: FW: MARS DOSHA...my experience over the years...

@gro ups.com

Sunday, 6 December, 2009, 9:40 PM

Dear Tw ji,

1. Please tell clearly whether you are saying that 1966 is more authentic or 1971. I do not understand the reason for initial 6 points.

2. Even in 1971 edition, when we say that ".... it can not be left to Mars alone", it clearly means that Mars has impact, but it is not the "only" reason. Shri KSK were very clear about the impact of Mars dosha and that is the rason instead of rejecting it (which he has done quite often in readers for some other theories like Ashtakvarga) , he said that this is not the reason "alone."

3. Regarding point 7, the question is not whether everything is pre-destined or not. The question is whether it is correct to check Mars dosha on indiviaul's chart where Shri KSK clearly mentioned it for compatibility matching. Any conclusion drawn without considered both the partner's horoscope seems incomplete to me and against what Shri KSK has mentioned about it.

4. You also didn't answer my question, whether Moon and Venus were considered or not, apart from Ascendant, in the study? We must remember that Shri KSK clearly mentioned about inclusion of Moon and Venus with Ascendant while judging Mars dosha.

5. What ideas you are finding speculative? I am just quoting what Shri KSK has said and what proof you need more than what Shri KSK has said himself.

My objections and questions doesn't mean that I am try to belittle the study. The study is useful and establish that Mars dosha has limited or no value when it comes to predicting disagreement, dispute, and divorce etc. in marriage. It is a good and useful finding. Though the study doesn't tell anything about Mars dosha compatibility and we should be very clear about it. Most of the problems are said when Mars dosha doesn't match in bride and groom's chart and this is the utility of this theory in Hindu astrology (and Indian families). Also, in future study must be extended to include Moon and Venus, so that it can test the real definition of Mars dosha and not just an incomplete definition of Mars dosha. Till the time the scope of study is clear, people may confuse and think that Mars dosha is match making doesn't exist which is actually not convered in the study.

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:55 PM, TW <tw853 > wrote:

Dear Friends,

1. Mars dosha has been written in the KP Reader IV (Marriage, Married Life & Children) pages 51-69 (any Edition of reprinting). 2. Page 52, second and third parasOne may ask, "Why should they attach so much importance to the position of Mars alone? .......The reply is that there are some people who unnessarily exaggerate the evil results of Mars.....3. Page 55, third paraLet me first of all reproduce the various rules and finally offer my opinion.4. Page 69 fourth para It is, therefore, necessary that Astrologers should carefully weigh and consider the various points of Mars Dosha in the given charts and advise on the correct match. 5. Up to the above para is reprinted from the early writtings in the Krishnamurti Padhdhati Vol II, Sagar publications, 1966.6. Page 69 fourth to sixth paras are added in the mentioned KP Reader IV, first published in May 1971; fourth para is as given under:To cause difference of opinion,disagreemen t, dispute, divorce etc. among the couple it is not left to Mars alone, any planet can cause such undesirable effect provided they happen to be deposited in such a position, that the sublord of the planet is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12 or the sublord is deposited in a constellation, the lord of which is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12.

7. In KP, marriage matching, like education, occupation,death, is supposed to be predestined. 8. The speculative ideas would be sound, if and only if supported by a research study of sufficient numbers of charts other than here say experience or opinion.

Thanks and regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>

> Dear Tw ji,> > I personally feel that the study missed few very basic but important points> and I would like to mention the same -> > 1. Problems due to Mars Dosha, tradionally as well as narrated by Shri KSK (> http://logy. astrosage. com/mars- dosha), occurs only when the husband> and wife do not have same level of dosha. The problem exists only if a> person having Mars dosha marries to the person who doesn't have Mars dosha> (even if we ignore level of dosha). The study seems to consider> only individual's chart and not two charts together. If it is studying> only individual's chart, the study doesn't have much meaning. A study needs> to see Mars dosha in two situation and compare - a) mars dosha person> marriying to mars dosha person, b) mars dosha person not

marring to Mars> dosha person. Till the time we compare this two situation, how come we> conclude whether Mars Dosha works or not.> > 2. Traditonally as well as according to Shri KSK, Mars dosha should be> checked from Ascendant, Moon and Venus. It seems that study is considering> only Ascedant and ignoring Moon and Venus. Again, if we do not follow the> definition properly, the conclusion reached can not be called correct.> > Here is the conclusion from your article -> "It is to follow the KP rules only in considering longevity, matching,> separation, divorce, multi-marriage, happy or unhappy married life etc.> without mixing up with the traditional Manglik-to- Manglik matching rule and> explain the public not to worry about Mars Dosha as suggested by Shri K.> Hariharan."> > Here again it seems that we are mixing up two things. KP does NOT

provide> any tool for chart matching and Mars dosha is a tool for matching and not> for prediction. KP clearly gives the rule for longevity etc., but doesn't> tell much about matching two charts. There is no doubt that KP is dependent> on traditional methods of horoscope matching as far as KP readers are> concerned. This is the reason Koota as well as Mars dosha found place in KP.> In my opinion, the study is about Mars dosha as a predictive tool (which is> not discussed by Shri KSK) and NOT Mars dosha as a matching tool (which is> discussed by Shri KSK).> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 11:51 PM, TW tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Friends,> > What has been found is in the File section under:> > MARS DOSHA IN KP.doc> > Regards,> > TW> >> >> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>, Punit

> > Pandey punitp@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friends,> > >> > > Here is what is found in third reader -> > >> > > http://logy. astrosage. com/mars- dosha> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > > On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Ramani kadavasalramani@ wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Shri Bansalj,> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Any kind of Mars Dosha including the Mars in 4th fron Lagna or Moon or> > > > Venus gets cancelled when Mars is aspected by Saturn.> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > > Truly yours,> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> > > > ** @gro ups.com <%40. com>[> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>] *On

> > > > Behalf Of *pankaj bansal> > > > *Sent:* 04 December 2009 22:50> > > >> > > > *To:* @gro ups.com <%40. com>

> > > > *Subject:* Re: MARS DOSHA...my experience over the> > years...> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Namaste Lajmiji,> > > >> > > > If Mars is placed In 4th house from> > > > Lagna & Venus and Placed in POORVASHADA Nakshatra(Venus) .Then there is No> > So> > > > called Mars dosha and the Native Can Marriage anybody who had or had> > not> > > > mars dosha in this Birth Chart?Eagerly waiting for your precious> > response.> > > >> > > > Thanks> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> > > > ** Yogesh Lajmi yogeshlajmi@> > > >>

> > > *To:* @gro ups.com <%40. com>

> > > > *Cc:* Punit Pandey punitp@> > > > *Sent:* Fri, 4 December, 2009 8:05:18 PM> >> > > > *Subject:* MARS DOSHA...my experience over the years...> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Members,> > > >> > > > Not withstanding what has been averred by some "K.P.> > > > research scholars",> > > >> > > > and whose research has been qestioned already in these columns by many> > KP> > > > followers,> > > >> > > > *and also,*my own experience about Mars Dosha,over the years,and after> > > > analysing the charts of many a married couples,for marital> > > > problems,especially ,after marriage,I agree 100% with the observation> > in> > >

> K.P. books that *Mars posited in Sun's star,or own star,and occuping> > > > houses I,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII** **alone causes Mars Dosha**...*> > > >> > > > I invite the opinion of all members...on this very> > > > controversial matter,and I must add here that almost ALL of my clients> > who> > > > come to consult me,strongly believe about the existence of Mars> > Dosha...so> > > > much so that they attribute almost every domestic problem to the> > existence> > > > of Mars Dosha,and keep asking for *"remedies".. .* !> > > >> > > > Which I patiently have to explain in detail...based> > > > on their own experience in the practise of the K.P. System...> > > >> > > > This is just to illustrate how deeply the ill-effects> >

> > of Mars are embedded in the minds of people,at large...> > > >> > > > Am looking forward to comments from discerning> > > > members...> > > >> > > > With kind regards,> > > >> > > > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >> > > > * *> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> > > > Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to 7. Enter now<> > http://us.lrd. /_ylc= X3oDMTJxN2x 2ZmNpBF9zAzIwMjM 2MTY2MTMEdG1fZG1 lY2gDVGV4dCBMaW5 rBHRtX2xuawNVMTE wMzk3NwR0bV9uZXQ DWWFob28hBHRtX3B vcwN0YWdsaW5lBHR tX3BwdHkDYXVueg- -/SIG=14600t3ni/ **http%3A/ au.rd.. com/mail/ tagline/sony/ *http%3A/ au.docs.. com/homepageset/ %3Fp1=other% 26p2=au%26p3= mailtagline > > >> > > > .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage<> > http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ in.. com/>> > > > .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to 7. Enter now.

Thanks Sri Lajmi Ji for your reply.

In practical life, does marriage need two people from different upbringing, values, temperaments, habits, likes and dislikes? I doubt it. If it is really so, there would be chaos in married life.

As I see it, for a long -lasting and happy (happiness is relative here) married life, MOON (for mental compatibility) must be playing its part alongwith the karaka for marriage VENUS. How this MOON and VENUS relate themselves to the houses of marriage 2,7,11, 5 and 8 and their sub-lords must decide how a person will fare himself/herself in a married life. Correct me if am wrong.

Regards

Gopal--- On Tue, 12/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Re: Matching of Girl's and Boy's Horoscopes,view matrimony... my personal experience over the years. Cc: "subrgops3" <subragops3Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 9:45 PM

Dear Gopal,

Marriage needs two different persons,from different families,different upbringing,differen t

values,different temperaments. ..habits, likes and dislikes and so on...

It is the experience of most married couples tha after the neness of marriage and sexual pleasure gets satiated,and sexual attraction towards each other wanes...the differences srising from all of the above or many of them suddenly begin to gain more and more influence on the amity and togetherness which existed in the initial stages...and assume critical importance in a matter of months...

This was known to all our elders and hence they made sure that the couple can adjust to these developments without much ado...and with ease...and with that in view mainly,our ancients took the help of (Traditional) Astrology to decide upon this by matching horoscopes for compatibility. .. however this did not work correctly 100% of the times,however it was found to work effectively in around 60 - 65%cases...

The K.P. System has improved upon the Traditional System of matching and the late Mr.A.R.Raichur ,with the help/guidance/ suggestions of Mr.K. Kuppu Ganapati,the well-known K.P.- astrologer from New Delhi,had helped develop this excellent SW,and it is,in my opinion,a very useful tool for K.P. followers... many other K.P. stalwarts have also developed such programmes independently. ..

The K.P. system of matching the Horoscopes of a boy and a girl, view matrimony,has been found to be in my personal experience very accurate and correct in about 80% plus cases...in my personal experience.. .

One of the reasons of the comparatively small number of divorces in India are mainly due to this matching, (if properly done)...whereas the number of divorces in India among couples who had had a "love-marriage" is significntly larger than the number of divorces...in my humble opinion...

Whereas, even in "Roman Catholic" Countries,wher marriage is considered a sacrament,the divorce rate is much higher than in India...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

"subragops3@ " <subragops3 >@gro ups.comTue, 8 December, 2009 7:16:39 PMRe: FW: MARS DOSHA...my experience over the years...

Dear Members,I have a basic question. We understand from KP that every horoscope is UNIQUE. Then why do we try to match two horoscopes which are unique in nature? Here the matching can be read as finding compatibilty between two horoscopes. Compatible on certain aspects. Why do we need to do this? Is it not an exercise in futility?.RegardsGopal Sent from my BlackBerry®powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

<@gro ups.com>

Dear Pavan ji,

// I still didnt understand what is the difference between mars dosha for compatibility and mars causing seperation. //

As you know marriage matching is used to decide upon the horoscope of bride or groom. How Mars dosha is used tradionally? Is it used on single horoscope?

Marriage matching is done on two charts. It is not about making some prediction for individual but composite study of impact of two horoscopes on each other. KP doesn't have any method for marriage matching in readers and hence we can see development of KPDP later.

//1.) Our Guruji gave preference to stars but not to the mere placement in a sign ,(like in vedic astrology). Even in star placements he went further and divided into sub divisions. He proved that the minute subdivisions are responsible in drastic changes in the lifes of the people born in the same place or twins.In this context how it will be logical to belive that KSK suggested us to verify mars dosha (which deals only with placement in a sign). //

Shri KSK also talked about mere placement of Saturn can cause Punarphoo (http://logy. astrosage. com/punarphoo). KP readers are full of such examples.

I agree it doesn't gel well with KP and I have written a seperate email about it. But it was Shri KSK's choice to include this article. Probably he found something important and that is the reason we find it in readers. His choice. Contradictions are nothing new in KP readers.

//3) why guruji suggested us to judge separately about longevity etc... If mars dosha can cause widowhood to either.//

You missed the point that the appended paragraphs were not conclusion. Please see my discussion with Tw ji and you will find that the conclusion is the paragraph where Shri KSK sugges weighing Mars Dosha in both the chart.

The appended line, as those apply on individual chart, doesn't say anything about Mars dosha in marriage matching. If you will read tradional astrology books, you will also find application of Mars dosha in individual's horoscope and it is rejected by Shri KSK. The same is also proven by the study.

//then how can we say that ksk advocated Kuja dosha analysis for match making.//

Shri KSK neither rejected nor advocated Mars dosha because he didn't have any alternate for marriage matching at that time. He simply shared his opinion and left it up to future development. Mars dosha is not alone there are many cases that he left untouched for future.

Now Mars dosha exists in Astro Secrets (as also shared by Lajmi ji) and KPDP. Again it is individual's choice to accept or reject it.

//therefore it is clear that KSK categorise Mars-dosha and stated his opinion only for those astrologers but not to his followers : //

It is your interpretion. He starts with "let me first of all reproduce the various rules and finally offer my opinion" and at then end of the article he offers his opinion that "It is therefore , necessary that astrologers should carefully weigh and consider the various points of mars dosha in the given charts and advice on the correct match."

Now if we say that he referred astrologers to some other astrologers and not to his followers will be stretching it too far. He simply didn't have any alternate method of marriage matching and hence he draw that conclusion. Accept it or reject it is our choice, though it is the fact that KP readers do not offer any method for marriage matching. Lajmi ji vociferously advocate KPDP and I guess there are some other methods available as well if we see later KP literature. Need of KPDP tells absense of marriage matching method in KP.

What you are saying doesn't seem correct because of Shri KSK's nature of bluntly rejected the methods that doesn't work. He didn't reject it in the whole article. He is clearly recommending it to astrologers from above conclusion. Now assuming that these are some other astrologers and not KP followers, still he is recommending it to those astrologers and not rejecting it. I do not remember any other place in readers where Shri KSK has recommended some method to some astrologers and not to his followers. After all the readers are written for his followers and not for some other astrologers.

Punitji Pranam,I still didnt understand what is the difference between mars dosha for compatibility and mars causing seperation.1.) Our Guruji gave preference to stars but not to the mere placement in a sign ,(like in vedic astrology). Even in star placements he went further and divided into sub divisions. He proved that the minute subdivisions are responsible in drastic changes in the lifes of the people born in the same place or twins.In this context how it will be logical to belive that KSK suggested us to verify mars dosha (which deals only with placement in a sign). 2) KSK in many instances told that every one has to face the good or bad events in his life based upon the meritorious deeds done in his previous birth and no chart has influence on others life. then how will be to think that mars placement in wifes chart will cause problems even though husbands chart indicating

hormonious wedded life !3) why guruji suggested us to judge separately about longevity etc... If mars dosha can cause widowhood to either.4) p.no. 52. Guruji stated as follows :One may ask, '"why should they attach too much importance to the position of mars alone ? we had never heard anybody taking of moon`s dosha or any other planet`s dosha or sun`s dosha or any other planets dosha . then does it mean that mars alone will do so much harm to the couple to the couple which other planets cannot do"?the reply is that there are some people who unnecessarily exaggerate the evil results of mars. Most of the following points are not taken into consideration he stated 20 points against kuja

dosha:then how can we say that ksk advocated Kuja dosha analysis for match making.the reason for the para by Guruji as shown by you is that (as i feel)in the starting of the concept p.no. 55 :"when parents attempt to fix the marriage of their sons and the daughters, the so called mars dosha , interpreted by astrologers according to their whims and fancies , confuses them due to varying opinion given by them." after few lines :"let me first of all reproduce the various rules and finally offer my opinion ":thats why he divided mars-dosha into three groups and said the

anology of blood group (because ksk tries to say that we has to match the chart having kuja dosha with a chart having similar dosha but not the other two variants,) therefore it is clear that KSK categorise Mars-dosha and stated his opinion only for those astrologers but not to his followers : "It is therefore , necessary that astrologers should carefully weigh and consider the various points of mars dosha in the given charts and advice on the correct match"As per the mails of tinwinji i understood that the topic ended here, and later the last few paras were inserted So as to let the readers know how K.P. followers look at these "doshas" by taking only the sub-level significations and not the mere placement of mars in different signs.hope i am clear.i am not critising any one this iis what i understood about this concept.Guruji bless us all. Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: FW: MARS DOSHA...my experience over the years...@gro ups.comMonday, 7 December, 2009, 12:50 AM

Dear Pavan ji,

It seem you are also mixing up two things. The Mars dosha section talks about two points -

The section that has been appended later on in 1971 edition (starting from - To cause different of opinion ....) is for using Mars dosha for predicting difference of opinion, disagreement, disputes etc. Shri KSK himself clearly mentioned that any planet can do that. The study also proved the same point which Shri KSK has said. If you read my earlier email, I appreciated study for proving this point.

Though my point is that study didn't touch Mars dosha in marriage matching. Shri KSK said -

"It is, therefore, necessary that Astrologers should carefully weigh and consider the various points of Mars Dosha in the given charts and advise on the correct match."

It is clearly Shri KSK's opinion for using Mars dosha in "marriage matching" and not predicting on individual's horoscope. Point 1 (Mars dosha in marriage matching) was suggested by Shri KSK but not touched by study. My reason for writing the email was that people should not confuse that the study rejected both - mars dosha in prediction and mars dosha in marriage matching. The truth is that the study touched only mars dosha in prediction on individual's chart.

Generally Shri KSK was very truthful and blunt in calling a spade a spade. If he found that something is not working, he bluntly said that. Though when he says something to "weigh and consider various points of Mars Dosha", we should listen him till the time some study proves otherwise. We will have to wait for a study that checks bride and groom's chart simultaneously and conclude something. I hope now you got my point.

I do not have 1966 edition with me. Tw ji said that upto "It is, therefore, ..." is reprint of earlier edition of 1966. Which means "It is, therefore, ..." was the actual conclusion by Shri KSK and I do not think that there should be any doubt on it. He starts with that I'll tell you my opinion and finally he offers this opinion to "weigh and consider various points of Mars Dosha".

"To cause difference of opinion, disagreement, dispute, divorce etc. among the couple it is not leftto Mars alone, any planet can cause such undesirable effect providedthey happen to be deposited in such a position, that the sublord ofthe planet is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12 or the sublord isdeposited in a constellation, the lord of which is the significatorof 6 or 10 or 12".Guruji , also stressed that "any planet can cause

"such" undesirable effect , So he is telling that we need not give preference to "Mars" alone , any planet can cause such results. Again in the next para" If the sub lord is mars or if it is in the constellation of mars , and if is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12 , there will be separation. If it is saturn , silence and remain dumb-stick and strike. thus we have to predict." here also he said "separation" will be caused by mars only when he is sublord or sub tenanted star lord and significator for 6,10,12. but not with mere placement of mars in various signs from asc, moon, venus. [in P.no. 194 under the head "Divorce""there is no mars dosha in this chart because it is in a movable sign , it is debilitated ; conjoined with mercury . Yet look at the fate . thus taking the position of

mars and offering predictions which appear more like a curse is not correct . but take the planets situated in the star or sub of mars in 1,2,4,8,12 ,. then , that planet tenanted in such a mars star will offer undesirable and disagreeable results.] point no. 3 "Shri KSK clearly mentioned it for compatibility matching"i think you are pointing the para above the para given by me, it reads as follows: "It is therefore , necessary that astrologers should carefully weigh and consider the various points of mars dosha in the given charts and advice on the correct match": in the starting of this explanation on mars dosha P.no.55 KSK mentioned that : "Let me first of all reproduce the various rules and finally offer my opinion. " So i think that upto the above para (p.no. 69 ) is what Gurujis explanation about various rules and the later paragraphs are his "final" opinion.(which are last paras of the topic) .point no.4 guruji explained what vedic astrological rules for "Mars Dosha " are . but not instructed us to follow the same. These are my opinions .......Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR --- On Sun, 6/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: FW: MARS DOSHA...my experience over the years...

@gro ups.com

Dear Tw ji,

1. Please tell clearly whether you are saying that 1966 is more authentic or 1971. I do not understand the reason for initial 6 points.

2. Even in 1971 edition, when we say that ".... it can not be left to Mars alone", it clearly means that Mars has impact, but it is not the "only" reason. Shri KSK were very clear about the impact of Mars dosha and that is the rason instead of rejecting it (which he has done quite often in readers for some other theories like Ashtakvarga) , he said that this is not the reason "alone."

3. Regarding point 7, the question is not whether everything is pre-destined or not. The question is whether it is correct to check Mars dosha on indiviaul's chart where Shri KSK clearly mentioned it for compatibility matching. Any conclusion drawn without considered both the partner's horoscope seems incomplete to me and against what Shri KSK has mentioned about it.

4. You also didn't answer my question, whether Moon and Venus were considered or not, apart from Ascendant, in the study? We must remember that Shri KSK clearly mentioned about inclusion of Moon and Venus with Ascendant while judging Mars dosha.

5. What ideas you are finding speculative? I am just quoting what Shri KSK has said and what proof you need more than what Shri KSK has said himself.

My objections and questions doesn't mean that I am try to belittle the study. The study is useful and establish that Mars dosha has limited or no value when it comes to predicting disagreement, dispute, and divorce etc. in marriage. It is a good and useful finding. Though the study doesn't tell anything about Mars dosha compatibility and we should be very clear about it. Most of the problems are said when Mars dosha doesn't match in bride and groom's chart and this is the utility of this theory in Hindu astrology (and Indian families). Also, in future study must be extended to include Moon and Venus, so that it can test the real definition of Mars dosha and not just an incomplete definition of Mars dosha. Till the time the scope of study is clear, people may confuse and think that Mars dosha is match making doesn't exist which is actually not convered in the study.

Dear Friends,

1. Mars dosha has been written in the KP Reader IV (Marriage, Married Life & Children) pages 51-69 (any Edition of reprinting). 2. Page 52, second and third parasOne may ask, "Why should they attach so much importance to the position of Mars alone? .......The reply is that there are some people who unnessarily exaggerate the evil results of Mars.....3. Page 55, third paraLet me first of all reproduce the various rules and finally offer my opinion.4. Page 69 fourth para It is, therefore, necessary that Astrologers should carefully weigh and consider the various points of Mars Dosha in the given charts and advise on the correct match. 5. Up to the above para is reprinted from the early writtings in the Krishnamurti Padhdhati Vol II, Sagar publications, 1966.6. Page 69 fourth to sixth paras are added in the mentioned KP Reader IV, first published in May 1971; fourth para is as given under:To cause difference of opinion,disagreemen t, dispute, divorce etc. among the couple it is not left to Mars alone, any planet can cause such undesirable effect provided they happen to be deposited in such a position, that the sublord of the planet is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12 or the sublord is deposited in a constellation, the lord of which is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12.

7. In KP, marriage matching, like education, occupation,death, is supposed to be predestined. 8. The speculative ideas would be sound, if and only if supported by a research study of sufficient numbers of charts other than here say experience or opinion.

Thanks and regards,

TW

> Dear Tw ji,> > I personally feel that the study missed few very basic but important points> and I would like to mention the same -> > 1. Problems due to Mars Dosha, tradionally as well as narrated by Shri KSK (> http://logy. astrosage. com/mars- dosha), occurs only when the husband> and wife do not have same level of dosha. The problem exists only if a> person having Mars dosha marries to the person who doesn't have Mars dosha> (even if we ignore level of dosha). The study seems to consider> only individual's chart and not two charts together. If it is studying> only individual's chart, the study doesn't have much meaning. A study needs> to see Mars dosha in two situation and compare - a) mars dosha person> marriying to mars dosha person, b) mars dosha person not

marring to Mars> dosha person. Till the time we compare this two situation, how come we> conclude whether Mars Dosha works or not.> > 2. Traditonally as well as according to Shri KSK, Mars dosha should be> checked from Ascendant, Moon and Venus. It seems that study is considering> only Ascedant and ignoring Moon and Venus. Again, if we do not follow the> definition properly, the conclusion reached can not be called correct.> > Here is the conclusion from your article -> "It is to follow the KP rules only in considering longevity, matching,> separation, divorce, multi-marriage, happy or unhappy married life etc.> without mixing up with the traditional Manglik-to- Manglik matching rule and> explain the public not to worry about Mars Dosha as suggested by Shri K.> Hariharan."> > Here again it seems that we are mixing up two things. KP does NOT

provide> any tool for chart matching and Mars dosha is a tool for matching and not> for prediction. KP clearly gives the rule for longevity etc., but doesn't> tell much about matching two charts. There is no doubt that KP is dependent> on traditional methods of horoscope matching as far as KP readers are> concerned. This is the reason Koota as well as Mars dosha found place in KP.> In my opinion, the study is about Mars dosha as a predictive tool (which is> not discussed by Shri KSK) and NOT Mars dosha as a matching tool (which is> discussed by Shri KSK).> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 11:51 PM, TW tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Friends,> > What has been found is in the File section under:> > MARS DOSHA IN KP.doc> > Regards,> > TW> >> >> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>, Punit

> > Pandey punitp@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friends,> > >> > > Here is what is found in third reader -> > >> > > http://logy. astrosage. com/mars- dosha> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > > On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Ramani kadavasalramani@ wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Shri Bansalj,> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Any kind of Mars Dosha including the Mars in 4th fron Lagna or Moon or> > > > Venus gets cancelled when Mars is aspected by Saturn.> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > > Truly yours,> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> > > > ** @gro ups.com <%40. com>[> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>] *On

> > > > Behalf Of *pankaj bansal> > > > *Sent:* 04 December 2009 22:50> > > >> > > > *To:* @gro ups.com <%40. com>

> > > > *Subject:* Re: MARS DOSHA...my experience over the> > years...> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Namaste Lajmiji,> > > >> > > > If Mars is placed In 4th house from> > > > Lagna & Venus and Placed in POORVASHADA Nakshatra(Venus) .Then there is No> > So> > > > called Mars dosha and the Native Can Marriage anybody who had or had> > not> > > > mars dosha in this Birth Chart?Eagerly waiting for your precious> > response.> > > >> > > > Thanks> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> > > > ** Yogesh Lajmi yogeshlajmi@> > > >>

> > > > *Cc:* Punit Pandey punitp@> > > > *Sent:* Fri, 4 December, 2009 8:05:18 PM> >> > > > *Subject:* MARS DOSHA...my experience over the years...> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Members,> > > >> > > > Not withstanding what has been averred by some "K.P.> > > > research scholars",> > > >> > > > and whose research has been qestioned already in these columns by many> > KP> > > > followers,> > > >> > > > *and also,*my own experience about Mars Dosha,over the years,and after> > > > analysing the charts of many a married couples,for marital> > > > problems,especially ,after marriage,I agree 100% with the observation> > in> > >

> K.P. books that *Mars posited in Sun's star,or own star,and occuping> > > > houses I,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII** **alone causes Mars Dosha**...*> > > >> > > > I invite the opinion of all members...on this very> > > > controversial matter,and I must add here that almost ALL of my clients> > who> > > > come to consult me,strongly believe about the existence of Mars> > Dosha...so> > > > much so that they attribute almost every domestic problem to the> > existence> > > > of Mars Dosha,and keep asking for *"remedies". . .* !> > > >> > > > Which I patiently have to explain in detail...based> > > > on their own experience in the practise of the K.P. System...> > > >> > > > This is just to illustrate how deeply the ill-effects>

> > > of Mars are embedded in the minds of people,at large...> > > >> > > > Am looking forward to comments from discerning> > > > members...> > > >> > > > With kind regards,> > > >> > > > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >> > > > * *> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> > > > Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to 7. Enter now<> > http://us.lrd. /_ylc= X3oDMTJxN2x 2ZmNpBF9zAzIwMjM 2MTY2MTMEdG1fZG1 lY2gDVGV4dCBMaW5 rBHRtX2xuawNVMTE wMzk3NwR0bV9uZXQ DWWFob28hBHRtX3B vcwN0YWdsaW5lBHR tX3BwdHkDYXVueg- -/SIG=14600t3ni/ **http%3A/ au.rd.. com/mail/ tagline/sony/ *http%3A/ au.docs.. com/homepageset/ %3Fp1=other% 26p2=au%26p3= mailtagline > > >> > > > .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage<> > http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ in.. com/>> > > > .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Thanks Sri Lajmi for the elaborate mail. I have not read the writings you have mentioned. I'll try to get them and go through it.

Regards

Gopal--- On Wed, 12/9/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiFw: Re: Matching of Girl's and Boy's Horoscopes,view matrimony... my personal experience over the years. Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp, "Gopalkrishnan Subra Iyer" <subragops3Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 5:31 PM

Dear Gopal,

You are very correct,I have written exactly that...even Western Marriage Counsellers advise that for a successful marriage there must be a minimum of 3 factors common between the prospective bride and bridegroom...language,temperament and food... !

The ancient Hindus have evolved over centuries the above parameters/criteria...with their vast experience of the different kinds of marriages prevalent then in ancient India...and if you get a chance to read the Kama Sytra or watch the movie,you will certainly admire the depth of their knowledge about sex and marriages and related topics...

You seem to be rejecting out-of-hand the wisdom and knowledge of the Ancient Hindus...

Your very namesake Lord Krishna was an expert in this art and his 16000 wives only represent the 16000 nadis...now being reluctantly acknowledged by the Western Scientists...

Kindly peruse the witings of Prof. Wiseacker...the President of the Max Planck Institute...

Till very recently,in India certain Tribes still practise "free sex"...some of them continue to follow this system...in the Himalayan foothills in Eastern UP, and in Nepal, polyandry is still practised(a la the Pandavas in the Mahabharata)...all I am trying to impress upon you is that these are not new "systems" to India and Indians...among others economic and social factors influenced these practises...but slowly as Man got educated,more affluent and better informed/educated, the practise of "free sex" came to be gradually discarded and monogamy began to be preferred...as we can even presently see see it happening,albeit slowly, among the tribals in India...

Soon civilised Man began thinking about Marriage as an Institution...and over time Marriage becam a sacrament,or a sacred bond between man and wife...and so on...

So Mr.Gopalkrishnan,marriage still remains an Institution and a sacrament for Hindus...

Naturally now came the question of ensuring a happy married life...and Hindu Astrology came to the aid of the Hindus in order to help ensure a happy marriage...

Kindly follow the simple K.P. rule that if 4 or more among the Ruling Planets at Birth of the boy and girl respectively,they can be consiered as "made-for-each-other"...

This K.P. rule can be verified by examining the Charts of happoly married couples...

Today the Western world is slowly embracing Hinduism...!

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3 ; Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiWed, 9 December, 2009 1:25:13 PMRe: Re: Matching of Girl's and Boy's Horoscopes,view matrimony... my personal experience over the years.

Dear Sri Lajmi Ji,

Many thanks for your reply. Please find a quote from one of your mails on the subject. I reproduce it below.

//Marriage needs two different persons,from different families,different upbringing,differen t

values,different temperaments. ..habits, likes and dislikes and so on...//

I read the above mentioned passage of yours and made a comment on it. Now please tell me whether I have read correctly on what you have written or not.

I respect your age and knowledge and hence I refrain from commenting further on your accusations.

Regards

Gopal --- On Wed, 12/9/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: Matching of Girl's and Boy's Horoscopes,view matrimony... my personal experience over the years. Cc: "subragops3" <subragops3Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 2:17 PM

Dear Gopal,

Why are you reading what I haven't said...is it just to make a point of sorts ?

Where have I said that ..." marriage needs two people of diffefferent... etc...."

I must,I'm afraid, point out that your view of living together with your wife,married to you,is terribly narrow,and very selfish indeed,you haven't considered the need for the wife being "well qualified" to bring up your children,and give them a sound footing to be able to face the vagaries of life etc.,

Your suggesting,albeit obliquely,that a marriage is some sort of "mutually suitable arrangement"... seems to be totally out of place with the Hindu Ethos...and more tilted towards a Western Orientation,where marriage is just a "convenience"...for indulging in legal sex...!

After one is satiated,he/she is ready for the next "marriage(episode)" ? ? !

I do not know your present age...but God forbid that in your old age you have to be admitted to an "Home for the Aged and the Infirm"...that is when you will miss a wife,and loneliness will haunt you for the rest of your life...when you wil have no option other than putting up a brave face,and pretending to be very comfortable... Remember, Happiness is not a commodity one can just buy off a shelf... !

These are the precise thought-processes of our elders when the set about defining the requirements to be fulfilled in order to lead a happy,enjoyable and peaceful married life...distilled from their many decades of experience...

The bane of the modern man is that the moment he gets a Masters or a PhD.,and lands himself a highly paid job...he begins to think that he has acquired all the knowledge he needs and experience he needs...sadly unaware of the deep disappointment awaiting him after the next 10-20 years...I have actually seen and experienced this happening to my own grand nephews in the US ...and many grand-children of my elderly friends now languishing in OLD AGE HOMES back home,in India,and their children struggling to survive abroad...only a few years ago on ther visit to India they had flaunted their new-found wealth...

but haven't returned to India,simply because of their deep fear of facing ridicule...I have seen this every time jobless workers or retrenched workers return to Kerala...and now in Mumbai too...

Well,I trust you will give a second thought to your present views,on the need for horoscope matching,view matrimony...

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3 Sent: Wed, 9 December, 2009 9:38:50 AMRe: Re: Matching of Girl's and Boy's Horoscopes,view matrimony... my personal experience over the years.

Thanks Sri Lajmi Ji for your reply.

In practical life, does marriage need two people from different upbringing, values, temperaments, habits, likes and dislikes? I doubt it. If it is really so, there would be chaos in married life.

As I see it, for a long -lasting and happy (happiness is relative here) married life, MOON (for mental compatibility) must be playing its part alongwith the karaka for marriage VENUS. How this MOON and VENUS relate themselves to the houses of marriage 2,7,11, 5 and 8 and their sub-lords must decide how a person will fare himself/herself in a married life. Correct me if am wrong.

Regards

Gopal--- On Tue, 12/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > Re: Matching of Girl's and Boy's Horoscopes,view matrimony... my personal experience over the years.@gro ups.comCc: "subrgops3 " <subragops3 >Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 9:45 PM

Dear Gopal,

Marriage needs two different persons,from different families,different upbringing,differen t

values,different temperaments. ..habits, likes and dislikes and so on...

This was known to all our elders and hence they made sure that the couple can adjust to these developments without much ado...and with ease...and with that in view mainly,our ancients took the help of (Traditional) Astrology to decide upon this by matching horoscopes for compatibility. .. however this did not work correctly 100% of the times,however it was found to work effectively in around 60 - 65%cases...

The K.P. System has improved upon the Traditional System of matching and the late Mr.A.R.Raichur ,with the help/guidance/ suggestions of Mr.K. Kuppu Ganapati,the well-known K.P.- astrologer from New Delhi,had helped develop this excellent SW,and it is,in my opinion,a very useful tool for K.P. followers... many other K.P. stalwarts have also developed such programmes independently. ..

The K.P. system of matching the Horoscopes of a boy and a girl, view matrimony,has been found to be in my personal experience very accurate and correct in about 80% plus cases...in my personal experience.. .

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

"subragops3@ " <subragops3 >@gro ups.comTue, 8 December, 2009 7:16:39 PMRe: FW: MARS DOSHA...my experience over the years...

Dear Members,I have a basic question. We understand from KP that every horoscope is UNIQUE. Then why do we try to match two horoscopes which are unique in nature? Here the matching can be read as finding compatibilty between two horoscopes. Compatible on certain aspects. Why do we need to do this? Is it not an exercise in futility?.RegardsGopal Sent from my BlackBerry®powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

<@gro ups.com>

Dear Pavan ji,

Dear Pavan ji,

@gro ups.com

Dear Tw ji,

Dear Friends,

Thanks and regards,

TW

> K.P. books that *Mars posited in Sun's star,or own star,and occuping> > > > houses I,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII** **alone causes Mars Dosha**...*> > > >> > > > I invite the opinion of all members...on this very> > > > controversial matter,and I must add here that almost ALL of my clients> > who> > > > come to consult me,strongly believe about the existence of Mars> > Dosha...so> > > > much so that they attribute almost every domestic problem to the> > existence> > > > of Mars Dosha,and keep asking for *"remedies". . .* !> > > >> > > > Which I patiently have to explain in detail...based> > > > on their own experience in the practise of the K.P. System...> > > >> > > > This is just to illustrate how deeply the ill-effects>

> > > of Mars are embedded in the minds of people,at large...> > > >> > > > Am looking forward to comments from discerning> > > > members...> > > >> > > > With kind regards,> > > >> > > > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >> > > > * *> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> > > > Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to 7. Enter now<> > http://us.lrd. /_ylc= X3oDMTJxN2x 2ZmNpBF9zAzIwMjM 2MTY2MTMEdG1fZG1 lY2gDVGV4dCBMaW5 rBHRtX2xuawNVMTE wMzk3NwR0bV9uZXQ DWWFob28hBHRtX3B vcwN0YWdsaW5lBHR tX3BwdHkDYXVueg- -/SIG=14600t3ni/ **http%3A/ au.rd.. com/mail/ tagline/sony/ *http%3A/ au.docs.. com/homepageset/ %3Fp1=other% 26p2=au%26p3= mailtagline > > >> > > > .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage<> > http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ in.. com/>> > > > .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.