IndiaDivine.org

RESULTS FOR OUR FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranam All,with your co-operation and support our first attempt of BTR completed.Pls find the attachments of Participants and the analysis of the closest participant. I recieved only 6 papers , and i a very sure that in future number will increase.here i wish to request / invite all members to take part in further rounds....Only colllective study will prove the efficacy of any method.......thats what Guruji asked us to do...we will follow him and also the "truth"....Guruji Bless us All......... (forgot to mention, my special thanks to Senthil ji (rules) who provided a very useful format for presentation.. :)Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

2 of 2 File(s)

Pavan_BTR_1.doc

VGR_RBT.doc

Dear Friends,

Congratulations to Subhash Ekthare ji for almost hitting the bull's eye and

thanks to VGR Pavan to let us see one more time that the RPs and cosequently RBT

can be different depending on astrologers at different places, dates and times.

Thanks and regards,

TW

, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

>

> Pranam All,

>

> with your co-operation and support  our first attempt of BTR completed.

>

> Pls find the attachments of Participants and the analysis of the closest

participant. 

>

> I recieved only 6 papers , and i a very sure that in future number will

increase.

>

> here i wish to request / invite all members to take part in further rounds....

>

> Only colllective study will prove the efficacy of any method.......thats what

> Guruji asked us to do...we will follow him and also the " truth " ....

>

> Guruji Bless us All......... 

>

> (forgot to mention, my special thanks to Senthil ji (rules) who provided a

very useful format for presentation.. :)

>

>

> Peace and Prosperity to All !!

>

> VGR

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Dear TW,

The exact TOB is 08-23-00. AM...!

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

TW <tw853 Sent: Thu, 10 December, 2009 8:03:21 PM Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR

Dear Friends,Congratulations to Subhash Ekthare ji for almost hitting the bull's eye and thanks to VGR Pavan to let us see one more time that the RPs and cosequently RBT can be different depending on astrologers at different places, dates and times. Thanks and regards,TW@gro ups.com, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ ...> wrote:>> Pranam All,> > with your co-operation and support our first attempt of BTR completed.> > Pls find the attachments of Participants and the analysis of the closest participant. > > I recieved only 6 papers , and i a very sure that in future number will increase.> > here i wish to request / invite all members to take part in further rounds....> > Only colllective study

will prove the efficacy of any method...... .thats what > Guruji asked us to do...we will follow him and also the "truth"....> > Guruji Bless us All......... > > (forgot to mention, my special thanks to Senthil ji (rules) who provided a very useful format for presentation. . :)> > > Peace and Prosperity to All !!> > VGR> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Thanks respected TW ji for encouraging words.Subhash EktareTW <tw853 Sent: Thu, December 10, 2009 6:33:21 AM Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR

Dear Friends,

Congratulations to Subhash Ekthare ji for almost hitting the bull's eye and thanks to VGR Pavan to let us see one more time that the RPs and cosequently RBT can be different depending on astrologers at different places, dates and times.

Thanks and regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ ...> wrote:

>

> Pranam All,

>

> with your co-operation and support our first attempt of BTR completed.

>

> Pls find the attachments of Participants and the analysis of the closest participant.

>

> I recieved only 6 papers , and i a very sure that in future number will increase.

>

> here i wish to request / invite all members to take part in further rounds....

>

> Only colllective study will prove the efficacy of any method...... .thats what

> Guruji asked us to do...we will follow him and also the "truth"....

>

> Guruji Bless us All.........

>

> (forgot to mention, my special thanks to Senthil ji (rules) who provided a very useful format for presentation. . :)

>

>

> Peace and Prosperity to All !!

>

> VGR

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>

lajmiji Pranam,Its a cs birth, they carefully recorded time (its nt a cmplicated delivery also)No chance for 8.23 AM, thnksPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Thu, 10/12/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR Cc: "tw853" <tw853, "Subhash Ektare" <subhashThursday, 10 December, 2009, 8:57 PM

Dear TW,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

TW <tw853 >@gro ups.comThu, 10 December, 2009 8:03:21 PM Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR

Dear Friends,Congratulations to Subhash Ekthare ji for almost hitting the bull's eye and thanks to VGR Pavan to let us see one more time that the RPs and cosequently RBT can be different depending on astrologers at different places, dates and times. Thanks and regards,TW@gro ups.com, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ ...> wrote:>> Pranam All,> > with your co-operation and support our first attempt of BTR completed.> > Pls find the attachments of Participants and the analysis of the closest participant. > > I recieved only 6 papers , and i a very sure that in future number will increase.> > here i wish to request / invite all members to take part in further rounds....> > Only

colllective study

will prove the efficacy of any method...... .thats what > Guruji asked us to do...we will follow him and also the "truth"....> > Guruji Bless us All......... > > (forgot to mention, my special thanks to Senthil ji (rules) who provided a very useful format for presentation. . :)> > > Peace and Prosperity to All !!> > VGR> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

Thanks Dear Gopal Subhash EktareGopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3 Cc: RBT <kpsystemrbtThu, December 10, 2009 8:58:33 PMRe: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST

ATTEMPT OF BTR

Congratulations to Sri Subash Ji for fixing the nearest Birth Time.

Regards

Gopal--- On Thu, 12/10/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR [2 Attachments]@gro ups.comCc: "RBT" <kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com>Thursday, December 10, 2009, 1:59 PM

Pranam All,with your co-operation and support our first attempt of BTR completed.Pls find the attachments of Participants and the analysis of the closest participant. I recieved only 6 papers , and i a very sure that in future number will increase.here i wish to request / invite all members to take part in further rounds....Only colllective study will prove the efficacy of any method...... .thats what Guruji asked us to do...we will follow him and also the "truth"....Guruji Bless us All......... (forgot to mention, my special thanks to Senthil ji (rules) who provided a very useful format for presentation. . :)Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

Dear Sujata,

Can you please send the Time of judgment (TOJ) used for the 1st(first) RBT quiz given by VGR. This is required for our further study.

Note to VGR:

Please correct the Subhash Ekthare Time zone to -8:00 hrs as mentioned by him & update TOJ for sujata's record in the summary table after you receice the same. Once all the RBT quiz rounds are finished please Send the summary/findings to Punit to upload in recent research study Folder kept in the files section.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 12/10/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 5:20 PM

lajmiji Pranam,Its a cs birth, they carefully recorded time (its nt a cmplicated delivery also)No chance for 8.23 AM, thnksPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Thu, 10/12/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR@gro ups.comCc: "tw853" <tw853 >, "Subhash Ektare" <subhash@forecastlif e.com>Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 8:57 PM

Dear TW,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

TW <tw853 >@gro ups.comThu, 10 December, 2009 8:03:21 PM Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR

Dear Friends,Congratulations to Subhash Ekthare ji for almost hitting the bull's eye and thanks to VGR Pavan to let us see one more time that the RPs and cosequently RBT can be different depending on astrologers at different places, dates and times. Thanks and regards,TW@gro ups.com, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ ...> wrote:>> Pranam All,> > with your co-operation and support our first attempt of BTR completed.> > Pls find the attachments of Participants and the analysis of the closest participant. > > I recieved only 6 papers , and i a very sure that in future number will increase.> > here i wish to request / invite all members to take part in further rounds....> > Only colllective study will prove the efficacy of any method...... .thats what > Guruji asked us to do...we will

follow him and also the "truth"....> > Guruji Bless us All......... > > (forgot to mention, my special thanks to Senthil ji (rules) who provided a very useful format for presentation. . :)> > > Peace and Prosperity to All !!> > VGR> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

Senthilji Pranam,I already enquired abt that, she didnt noted RPPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 13/12/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:Senthil <athi_ramRe: Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR Cc: sujatadash1, vgr_pavan1, "KP VGR Pavan" <kpsystemrbt, punitp, rathlutherDate: Sunday, 13 December, 2009, 8:09 AM

Dear Sujata,

Can you please send the Time of judgment (TOJ) used for the 1st(first) RBT quiz given by VGR. This is required for our further study.

Note to VGR:

Please correct the Subhash Ekthare Time zone to -8:00 hrs as mentioned by him & update TOJ for sujata's record in the summary table after you receice the same. Once all the RBT quiz rounds are finished please Send the summary/findings to Punit to upload in recent research study Folder kept in the files section.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 12/10/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR@gro ups.comThursday, December 10, 2009, 5:20 PM

lajmiji Pranam,Its a cs birth, they carefully recorded time (its nt a cmplicated delivery also)No chance for 8.23 AM, thnksPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Thu, 10/12/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR@gro ups.comCc: "tw853" <tw853 >, "Subhash Ektare" <subhash@forecastlif e.com>Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 8:57 PM

Dear TW,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Friends,Congratulations to Subhash Ekthare ji for almost hitting the bull's eye and thanks to VGR Pavan to let us see one more time that the RPs and cosequently RBT can be different depending on astrologers at different places, dates and times. Thanks and regards,TW@gro ups.com, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ ...> wrote:>> Pranam All,> > with your co-operation and support our first attempt of BTR completed.> > Pls find the attachments of Participants and the analysis of the closest participant. > > I recieved only 6 papers , and i a very sure that in future number will increase.> > here i wish to request / invite all members to take part in further rounds....> > Only colllective study will prove the efficacy of any method...... .thats what > Guruji asked us to do...we will

follow him and also the "truth"....> > Guruji Bless us All......... > > (forgot to mention, my special thanks to Senthil ji (rules) who provided a very useful format for presentation. . :)> > > Peace and Prosperity to All !!> > VGR> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

Dear Members,It will be better to add one more column in the result sheet mentioning the Method used for RBT.This is my suggestion please.Regards,Subhash EktareSenthil <athi_ram Cc: sujatadash1; vgr_pavan1; KP VGR Pavan

<kpsystemrbt; punitp; rathlutherSent: Sat, December 12, 2009 6:39:40 PMRe: Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR

Dear Sujata,

Note to VGR:

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR@gro ups.comThursday, December 10, 2009, 5:20 PM

Dear TW,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear VGR,

You have to insist all the participants to furnish the RP along with Date, Time, and Place including Lat/long; Ayana used for records/further study.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 12/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 10:59 PM

Senthilji Pranam,I already enquired abt that, she didnt noted RPPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 13/12/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Re: RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR@gro ups.comCc: sujatadash1@ .co. in, vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in, "KP VGR Pavan" <kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com>, punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com, rathluther Sunday, 13 December, 2009, 8:09 AM

Dear Sujata,

Note to VGR:

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

Dear TW,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.