IndiaDivine.org

second attempt on BTR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji and Friends,

I have already cleared it earlier that for this exercise, the correct time is the one that is recorded.

Though this doubt is very valid that what is the guarantee that the recorded time is correct. There is no guarantee. That is the reason we are not concluding on a single case but trying to have multiple exercises. The method which gives close to the recorded time  " consistently " should be regarded correct. What is the problem with this approach?

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Pavan,

You must have sent similar letters to all who have sent their contributions...(I've also recd one).

However, without any offence,may I suggest,that this exercise reminds me of the popular Television Singing Competitions,in Hindi and Marathi and so on...where the lay public decides by their votes,who the winner is,and not , knowldgeable musicians or well-known " ustads " ,or famous Music directors and the like are who are the  Judges...

Therefore,my query to you,is who is going to decide which Birth Time is right/correct...

And also,how does one guarantee that the TOB taken to be correct by the Judge/s is truly correct,as per K.P. ?  ! 

Such a " contest " will surely be a " counter-productive " , I fear...

I hope, Punit Panday who does not brook any inconvenient questions,condescends to reply convincingly...this time atleast... ! !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1

Cc: subragops3

Mon, 14 December, 2009 3:39:13 PMRe: second attempt on BTR 

Gopalji Pranam,thanks for your participation,need your contribution in future also...regards Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Thu, 10/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> second attempt on BTR@gro ups.com Cc: " RBT " <kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com>Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 1:07 PM

Pranam All,Now i am going to give another case study for our BTR.These are birth details of an unfortunte baby who expired on 26-09-2009 between 9and 10 AM in the same city where she born (this is a clue), she suffered with lung problem, .

DOB : 25-09-2009TOB :  08.30 AM TO 9.30 AMPOB : ADONI , A.P. (15N 38 , 77E 17)Birth particulars of parents :Father : 27-07-1982 @ 10.30 AM, 16.14N, 80.35 E.Mother :  02-03-1983 @ 5.00-6.00 PM , 16.14N, 80.35 E. (birth time ny exactly known).

Pls send your analysis to the forum () and copy to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.comAll members are invited to offer their valuable analysis,

Guruji Bless us allPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Dear Punit,

This method has a serious flaw...like I have said earlier,you have made this exercise consider results like in the TV Music/Dance-Talent contests...they consider the results arrived at taking the votes of people who hardly understand music/dance nor are familiar with the various nuances of the various "gharanas",and that different gharanas consider the different notes to be the vadis and samavadis of different ragas...that there are different types of the Punjabi 'ang' etc...Purab 'ang', and so on...like there are 4 distinct styles of Kathak and so on...similar is the case with South Indian Music and Dance...etc.,

Realising their mistake,now,belatedly though, the TV channels have reduced the weightage of the "public" votes to only 40 %.... !

As the Editor it is your task to select whom you consider more than reasonably conversant with K.P. System as members of your teams...and design the study such that there is very little room for any kind of bias to creep in...

I have given my considered opinion,now I leave it to you...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Wed, 16 December, 2009 11:57:45 AMRe: second attempt on BTR

I have already cleared it earlier that for this exercise, the correct time is the one that is recorded.

Though this doubt is very valid that what is the guarantee that the recorded time is correct. There is no guarantee. That is the reason we are not concluding on a single case but trying to have multiple exercises. The method which gives close to the recorded time "consistently" should be regarded correct. What is the problem with this approach?

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Pavan,

You must have sent similar letters to all who have sent their contributions. ..(I've also recd one).

However, without any offence,may I suggest,that this exercise reminds me of the popular Television Singing Competitions, in Hindi and Marathi and so on...where the lay public decides by their votes,who the winner is,and not , knowldgeable musicians or well-known "ustads",or famous Music directors and the like are who are the Judges...

Therefore,my query to you,is who is going to decide which Birth Time is right/correct. ..

And also,how does one guarantee that the TOB taken to be correct by the Judge/s is truly correct,as per K.P. ? !

Such a "contest" will surely be a "counter-productive", I fear...

I hope, Punit Panday who does not brook any inconvenient questions,condescends to reply convincingly. ..this time atleast... ! !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

@gro ups.comCc: subragops3 Mon, 14 December, 2009 3:39:13 PMRe: second attempt on BTR

Gopalji Pranam,thanks for your participation,need your contribution in future also...regards Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Thu, 10/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> second attempt on BTR@gro ups.com Cc: "RBT" <kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com>Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 1:07 PM

Pranam All,Now i am going to give another case study for our BTR.These are birth details of an unfortunte baby who expired on 26-09-2009 between 9and 10 AM in the same city where she born (this is a clue), she suffered with lung problem, .DOB : 25-09-2009TOB : 08.30 AM TO 9.30 AMPOB : ADONI , A.P. (15N 38 , 77E 17)Birth particulars of parents :Father : 27-07-1982 @ 10.30 AM, 16.14N, 80.35 E.Mother : 02-03-1983 @ 5.00-6.00 PM , 16.14N, 80.35 E. (birth time ny exactly known).Pls send your analysis to the forum () and copy to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.comAll members are invited to offer their valuable analysis,Guruji Bless us allPeace and Prosperity to All

!!VGR

Dear Lajmi ji,

Why we need rocket scientists to judge which method is hitting close to the recorded time " consistently " ? What we merely looking for a method which can hit consistently close to the recorded time, as simple as that. What a KP or non-KP astrologer make a difference here?

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Punit,

This method has a serious flaw...like I have said earlier,you have made this exercise consider results like in the TV Music/Dance-Talent contests...they consider the results arrived at taking the votes of people who hardly understand music/dance nor are familiar with the various nuances of the various " gharanas " ,and that different gharanas consider the different notes to be the vadis and samavadis of different ragas...that there are different types of the Punjabi 'ang' etc...Purab 'ang', and so on...like there are 4 distinct styles of Kathak and so on...similar is the case with South Indian Music and Dance...etc.,

Realising their mistake,now,belatedly though, the TV channels have reduced the weightage of the " public " votes to only 40 %.... !

As the Editor it is your task to select whom you consider more than reasonably conversant with K.P. System as members of your teams...and design the study such that there is very little room for any kind of bias to creep in...

I have given my considered opinion,now I leave it to you...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Punit Pandey <punitp

Sent: Wed, 16 December, 2009 11:57:45 AM Re: second attempt on BTR 

I have already cleared it earlier that for this exercise, the correct time is the one that is recorded.

Though this doubt is very valid that what is the guarantee that the recorded time is correct. There is no guarantee. That is the reason we are not concluding on a single case but trying to have multiple exercises. The method which gives close to the recorded time  " consistently " should be regarded correct. What is the problem with this approach?

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Pavan,

You must have sent similar letters to all who have sent their contributions. ..(I've also recd one).

However, without any offence,may I suggest,that this exercise reminds me of the popular Television Singing Competitions, in Hindi and Marathi and so on...where the lay public decides by their votes,who the winner is,and not , knowldgeable musicians or well-known " ustads " ,or famous Music directors and the like are who are the  Judges...

Therefore,my query to you,is who is going to decide which Birth Time is right/correct. ..

And also,how does one guarantee that the TOB taken to be correct by the Judge/s is truly correct,as per K.P. ?  ! 

I hope, Punit Panday who does not brook any inconvenient questions,condescends to reply convincingly. ..this time atleast... ! !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

@gro ups.com

Cc: subragops3 Mon, 14 December, 2009 3:39:13 PM

Re: second attempt on BTR

Gopalji Pranam,thanks for your participation,need your contribution in future also...regards Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Thu, 10/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> second attempt on BTR@gro ups.com Cc: " RBT " <kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com>Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 1:07 PM

Pranam All,Now i am going to give another case study for our BTR.These are birth details of an unfortunte baby who expired on 26-09-2009 between 9and 10 AM in the same city where she born (this is a clue), she suffered with lung problem, .

DOB : 25-09-2009TOB :  08.30 AM TO 9.30 AMPOB : ADONI , A.P. (15N 38 , 77E 17)Birth particulars of parents :Father : 27-07-1982 @ 10.30 AM, 16.14N, 80.35 E.Mother :  02-03-1983 @ 5.00-6.00 PM , 16.14N, 80.35 E. (birth time ny exactly known).

Pls send your analysis to the forum () and copy to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.comAll members are invited to offer their valuable analysis,

Madam Pranam,Not recieved your paper yet,can you send it before 12 pm tomorrow.thanksPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Thu, 10/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 second attempt on BTR Cc: "RBT" <kpsystemrbtThursday, 10 December, 2009, 1:07 PM

Pranam All,Now i am going to give another case study for our BTR.These are birth details of an unfortunte baby who expired on 26-09-2009 between 9and 10 AM in the same city where she born (this is a clue), she suffered with lung problem, .DOB : 25-09-2009TOB : 08.30 AM TO 9.30 AMPOB : ADONI , A.P. (15N 38 , 77E 17)Birth particulars of parents :Father : 27-07-1982 @ 10.30 AM, 16.14N, 80.35 E.Mother : 02-03-1983 @ 5.00-6.00 PM , 16.14N, 80.35 E. (birth time ny exactly known).Pls send your analysis to the forum () and copy to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.comAll

members are invited to offer their valuable analysis,Guruji Bless us allPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

dear lajmiji,

your comments are realy intersting.it has built up a charm in debate about BRT.

It will make our kp friends understand clearly about BRT.

THANKS & REGARDS

shrikant jinral

Email:shrikantjin

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiALL MEMBERS Cc: vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Tue, 15 December, 2009 1:09:20 PMRe: second attempt on BTR

Dear Pavan,

However, without any offence,may I suggest,that this exercise reminds me of the popular Television Singing Competitions, in Hindi and Marathi and so on...where the lay public decides by their votes,who the winner is,and not , knowldgeable musicians or well-known "ustads",or famous Music directors and the like are who are the Judges...

Therefore,my query to you,is who is going to decide which Birth Time is right/correct. ..

And also,how does one guarantee that the TOB taken to be correct by the Judge/s is truly correct,as per K.P. ? !

Such a "contest" will surely be a "counter-productive ", I fear...

I hope, Punit Panday who does not brook any inconvenient questions,condescends to reply convincingly. ..this time atleast... ! !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comCc: subragops3 Mon, 14 December, 2009 3:39:13 PMRe: second attempt on BTR

Gopalji Pranam,thanks for your participation,need your contribution in future also...regards Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Thu, 10/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> second attempt on BTR@gro ups.comCc: "RBT" <kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com>Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 1:07 PM

Pranam All,Now i am going to give another case study for our BTR.These are birth details of an unfortunte baby who expired on 26-09-2009 between 9and 10 AM in the same city where she born (this is a clue), she suffered with lung problem, .DOB : 25-09-2009TOB : 08.30 AM TO 9.30 AMPOB : ADONI , A.P. (15N 38 , 77E 17)Birth particulars of parents :Father : 27-07-1982 @ 10.30 AM, 16.14N, 80.35 E.Mother : 02-03-1983 @ 5.00-6.00 PM , 16.14N, 80.35 E. (birth time ny exactly known).Pls send your analysis to the forum () and copy to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.comAll members are invited to offer their valuable analysis,Guruji Bless us allPeace and Prosperity to All

!!VGR

Lajmiji Pranam,They started to take public opinion because the So called "ustads" and "musicians" are differing within themselves that my "judgement" is correct no no mine correct, So because of this "bias" they seek public opinion, Probably they thought that its better to go for commonsense of the public rather than the intellectual nonsense by these judges.From Public also one may think that why these "learned" judges are of different opinions about the "same" music they had learnt. So he by himself tried to study and know the facts and come to a opinion. (i think one such common man is Guruji). And my answer for your question is that these are the timings given by the nurses or attendants who brought the baby to a different room almost immediately after seperation from mother. And these people are known to me , and

asked them to note the time and they inturn requested the nurses, So these times will not be more or less by 2/3 mins. i thought that any one who are within this range are correct. and who missed the time by 10 mins or above need to verify their analysis.hope this is clear . and i again want to tell you for my analysis i take "complete seperation from mothers body " as time of birth.Astro Secrets & K.P, vol 2, p.no. 272.Interview with KSK. "you and your stars: the lion roars"Question no.3:there is a snag about birth charts . what is the birth time? first cry ? Now a days , you know many childern are forced out by the doctors. How do you reckon their time ?Ans : the time of severance of the child from the mother is the time of birth of the child . Severance may be by any

means . The moment the mother stops feeding the child through the circulatory system or the moment the child begins to live outside the mother under natural conditions is the actual time of birth.with respects.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: second attempt on BTR"ALL MEMBERS" Cc: "vgr pavan" <vgr_pavan1Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 1:09 PM

Dear Pavan,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comCc: subragops3 Mon, 14 December, 2009 3:39:13 PMRe: second attempt on BTR

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> second attempt on BTR@gro ups.comCc: "RBT" <kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com>Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 1:07 PM

!!VGR

Dear VGR & Members,

I found in this group from about 3000 members are available. Even though VGR invite all the members to participate (3000 members) but why only 5-6 members participated in the RBT-1 exercise? Many of them are either just dictating others to do or keeping silent in the forum. There are many members who don’t know the astrology but they wanted to be a listener can be ignored. But the rest of the members those who know the astrology subject why they are not participating (except those who are busy with their personal work and not active past few weeks due to other reason etc)? At least 100- 150 members should participate for each RBT exercise then only we can have strong RP database to find the way of analysis/RBT method/RULES etc.

You can see now, there are many discussions are going on related to birth time etc which will disturb the present topic scope then all our effort will become waste. If participants are more say 100-150 then within 3 weeks you can get more than 300 RP data to find the way for the RBT RULEs.

This is a team work without your support we can’t achieve much.Hence I request all the members including seniors to participate the exercise to make the way forward.

My personal suggestion is NOT TO DISCLOSE THE RESULTS TILL THE END OF ALL THE RBT EXERCISES ARE COMPLETED. This has some advantages as well as some disadvantages given below.

1) Announcing the results some time may lead the participants not to show interest due to continuous failure but they should remember that this is the footstep for faultfinding and make it success.

2) If you tell the results now all our members will start discussing something else then we will loose focus on this topic. Moreover the participant will try to jump from one RBT method to another method by seeing other's result also. He/she may not use his/her regular RULE/method for all the RBT exercise. Till you disclose the results the members will have eager to know/participate. However the discussions are necessary only after the completion of all the exercise. Everybody’s views like agreement/disagreement can be brought to the forum to arrive some conclusion/way

forward.

3) Other way is if you announce the results those who have given wrong answer may get chance to correct his/her mistake in future exercise also

WITHOUT PAIN THERE IS NO GAIN.

I REPEAT, THIS IS A TEAM WORK WITHOUT MEMBER'S SUPPORT WE CAN’T ACHIEVE MUCH. HENCE I REQUEST ALL THE MEMBERS INCLUDING SENIORS TO PARTICIPATE THE EXERCISE TO MAKE THE WAY FORWARD.

Let the members can also tell their opinion and we will work accordingly.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil--- On Thu, 12/17/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: second attempt on BTR Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 3:16 AM

Lajmiji Pranam,They started to take public opinion because the So called "ustads" and "musicians" are differing within themselves that my "judgement" is correct no no mine correct, So because of this "bias" they seek public opinion, Probably they thought that its better to go for commonsense of the public rather than the intellectual nonsense by these judges.From Public also one may think that why these "learned" judges are of different opinions about the "same" music they had learnt. So he by himself tried to study and know the facts and come to a opinion. (i think one such common man is Guruji). And my answer for your question is that these are the timings given by the nurses or attendants who brought the baby to a different room almost immediately after seperation from mother. And these people are known to me , and asked them to note the time and they inturn requested the nurses, So these times

will not be more or less by 2/3 mins. i thought that any one who are within this range are correct. and who missed the time by 10 mins or above need to verify their analysis.hope this is clear . and i again want to tell you for my analysis i take "complete seperation from mothers body " as time of birth.Astro Secrets & K.P, vol 2, p.no. 272.Interview with KSK. "you and your stars: the lion roars"Question no.3:there is a snag about birth charts . what is the birth time? first cry ? Now a days , you know many childern are forced out by the doctors. How do you reckon their time ?Ans : the time of severance of the child from the mother is the time of birth of the child . Severance may be by any means . The moment the mother stops feeding the child through the circulatory system

or the moment the child begins to live outside the mother under natural conditions is the actual time of birth.with respects.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: second attempt on BTR"ALL MEMBERS" <@gro ups.com>Cc: "vgr pavan" <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 1:09 PM

Dear Pavan,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

!!VGR

Dear Pavan,

As per K.P., complete separation from the mother is not the correct TOB...the time of the first breath,when the newborn begins to live on his own and inhales Praana...is the correct TOB. !

Going by your definition,your study cannot give good results....I a sorry to inform you...! !

Yogesh Lajmi.

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Thu, 17 December, 2009 4:46:03 PMRe: second attempt on BTR

Lajmiji Pranam,They started to take public opinion because the So called "ustads" and "musicians" are differing within themselves that my "judgement" is correct no no mine correct, So because of this "bias" they seek public opinion, Probably they thought that its better to go for commonsense of the public rather than the intellectual nonsense by these judges.From Public also one may think that why these "learned" judges are of different opinions about the "same" music they had learnt. So he by himself tried to study and know the facts and come to a opinion. (i think one such common man is Guruji). And my answer for your question is that these are the timings given by the nurses or attendants who brought the baby to a different room almost immediately after seperation from mother. And these people are known to me , and asked them to note the time and they inturn requested the nurses, So these times

will not be more or less by 2/3 mins. i thought that any one who are within this range are correct. and who missed the time by 10 mins or above need to verify their analysis.hope this is clear . and i again want to tell you for my analysis i take "complete seperation from mothers body " as time of birth.Astro Secrets & K.P, vol 2, p.no. 272.Interview with KSK. "you and your stars: the lion roars"Question no.3:there is a snag about birth charts . what is the birth time? first cry ? Now a days , you know many childern are forced out by the doctors. How do you reckon their time ?Ans : the time of severance of the child from the mother is the time of birth of the child . Severance may be by any means . The moment the mother stops feeding the child through the circulatory system

or the moment the child begins to live outside the mother under natural conditions is the actual time of birth.with respects.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: second attempt on BTR"ALL MEMBERS" <@gro ups.com>Cc: "vgr pavan" <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 1:09 PM

Dear Pavan,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

!!VGR

Dear Lajmi ji,

So, is it correct to conclude that you disagree with Shri KSKs saying (what Pavan ji has quoted)?

" the  time of severance of the child from the mother is the time of birth of the child . Severance may be by any means . The moment the mother stops feeding the child through the circulatory system or the moment the child begins to live outside  the mother under  natural  conditions is the actual time of birth. "

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Pavan,

As per K.P., complete separation from the mother is not the correct TOB...the time of the first breath,when the newborn begins to live on his own and inhales Praana...is the correct TOB. !

Going by your definition,your study cannot give good results....I a sorry to inform you...! !

Yogesh Lajmi.

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1

Thu, 17 December, 2009 4:46:03 PM Re: second attempt on BTR 

Lajmiji Pranam, They started to take public opinion because the So called " ustads " and " musicians " are differing within themselves that my " judgement " is correct no no mine correct, So because of this " bias " they seek public opinion, Probably they thought that its better to go for commonsense of the public rather than the intellectual nonsense by these judges.

From Public also one may think that why these " learned " judges are of different opinions about the " same " music they had learnt. So he by himself tried to  study and know the facts and  come to a opinion. (i think one such common man is Guruji).

And my answer for your question is that these are the timings given by the nurses or attendants who brought the baby to a different room almost immediately after seperation from mother. And these people are known to me , and asked them to note the time and they inturn requested the nurses, So these times will not be more or less by 2/3 mins.

i thought that any one who are within this range are correct. and who missed the  time by 10 mins or above need to verify their analysis.hope this is clear . and i again want to tell you for my analysis i take " complete seperation from mothers body " as time of birth.

Astro Secrets & K.P, vol 2, p.no. 272.Interview with KSK. " you and your stars: the lion roars " Question no.3:there is a snag about birth charts . what is the birth time? first cry ? Now a days , you know many childern are forced out by the doctors. How do you reckon their time ?

Ans :  the  time of severance of the child from the mother is the time of birth of the child . Severance may be by any means . The moment the mother stops feeding the child through the circulatory system or the moment the child begins to live outside  the mother under  natural  conditions is the actual time of birth.

with respects.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: second attempt on BTR " ALL MEMBERS " <@gro ups.com>

Cc: " vgr pavan " <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 1:09 PM

Dear Pavan,

However, without any offence,may I suggest,that this exercise reminds me of the popular Television Singing Competitions, in Hindi and Marathi and so on...where the lay public decides by their votes,who the winner is,and not , knowldgeable musicians or well-known " ustads " ,or famous Music directors and the like are who are the  Judges...

Therefore,my query to you,is who is going to decide which Birth Time is right/correct. ..

I hope, Punit Panday who does not brook any inconvenient questions,condescends to reply convincingly. ..this time atleast... ! !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.com

Cc: subragops3 Mon, 14 December, 2009 3:39:13 PMRe: second attempt on BTR

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> second attempt on BTR@gro ups.com

Cc: " RBT " <kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com>Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 1:07 PM

Dear shree Yogesh Ji,"new born begins live on his own" creates some confusion in case where the newborn is kept under ventilators and in incubation for some period immediately after birth. Do you mean to say that the baby is born after the ventilatyors are removed and starts taking breath on his/her own ? But the baby is alive during this period. Which time is correct birth time ?Thanks & regards,Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Fri, 18/12/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: second attempt

on BTR Cc: "vgr pavan" <vgr_pavan1Friday, 18 December, 2009, 9:17 PM

Dear Pavan,

Yogesh Lajmi.

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comThu, 17 December, 2009 4:46:03 PMRe: second attempt on BTR

will not be more or less by 2/3 mins. i thought that any one who are within this range are correct. and who missed the time by 10 mins or above need to verify their analysis.hope this is clear . and i again want to tell you for my analysis i take "complete seperation from mothers body " as time of birth.Astro Secrets & K.P, vol 2, p.no. 272.Interview with KSK. "you and your stars: the lion roars"Question no.3:there is a snag about birth charts . what is the birth time? first cry ? Now a days , you know many childern are forced out by the doctors. How do you reckon their time ?Ans : the time of severance of the child from the mother is the time of birth of the child . Severance may be by any means . The moment the mother stops feeding the child through the circulatory

system

Dear Pavan,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

!!VGR

Dear Friends,

Let us end the Year ,not with Turmoil and rancour,but friendship.

I always believed in accepting,divergent viewpoints,with humility and respect.We remain together as a family.

BEST WISHES FOR X'MAS and NEW YEAR 2010. TO YOU AND

YOUR FAMILY !!!

Regards,

Satish

Re--- On Mon, 12/14/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

TW <tw853 Re: second attempt on BTR Date: Monday, December 14, 2009, 8:56 PM

Guruji KSK's Quotations on ResearchMy Friends, we have come up to this- you should continue the research and you may reach to further truth.What we want is research for truth: Open mind to investigate- --- Let them (students) also carry out further research--- It is for you--- to further study and make (KP) more useful, more simple----Post-mortem alone will correct one. Ignorant people may say, "What is the use of post-mortem? " Such people do not want to keep a record of success and failure in their attempts and try to improve all or learn improved methods.@gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Lajmiji> I am sorry, I was out of town, so couldn't reply earlier.> What KP and u say is

logical and should b accepted without the need for further research. The question is - ' Is the time provided by the doctors reliable'. ' I suppose the research being done is towards that end> Regards> Sujata> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...>; Viswas <astrologervishy_ nair ; subramanian swaminathan <yogini_2021@ ...>> Sat, 12 December, 2009 3:14:45 PM> Fw: Re: second attempt on BTR> > > Dear Sujata,> A copy of my reply tp Punit Panday is endirsed...> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...>; Adith Kasinath G.K <gkadithkasinath@ ...>>

Cc: Subhash Ektare <subhash >; Mr.Sunil Gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>; Senthil <athi_ram@.. .>; suprash.ghosh@ ...; Gurmeet Singh <hb1hbk_2100@ ...>; j shrikant <shrikantjin@ ...>; vishram_deshpande@ ...; VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ ...>> Sat, 12 December, 2009 3:00:10 PM> Fw: Re: second attempt on BTR> > > > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ ...>> Cc: tw853 <tw853> Sat, 12 December, 2009 2:41:25 PM> Fw: Re: second attempt on BTR> > > Dears Pavan & TW,> Am endorsing a copy of my letter to Punit Pandey,which obviously,he has refused to carry...this will give you both, an opportunity to present your view...if any...with

appropriate refrences...> Expecting a response from both of you...> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> ALL MEMBERS <@gro ups.com>> Cc: Punit Pandey <punitp> Sat, 12 December, 2009 11:31:35 AM> Re: Re: second attempt on BTR> > > Dear Punit and Members,> I have only asked for the appropriate references,from the latest and recognised K.P. literature if any,to back up their view..,else, these views willclassify only as "needless speculations" ...> Why do you,and how can you, find fault with that ?...If you persist in this,

don't you realise that,every body will be encouraged to indulge in "kite flying",defending it as "our research findings" !> We've seen this happening in the past...haven' t we ?> BTW,why are you all deliberately ignoring a medical fact...about when the newborn actually begins to breathe... on this earth ?> Are controversies being deliberately raised/encouraged when our revered Guruji, Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthiji ,very clearly stated that the correct TOB is when the child breathes,the first time,when he is given a smart slap... (after the umbilical chord is severed,and then being cleaned)...by the obstetrician. ..> I would appreciate your well-reasoned reply please...not just a "putting-it- off" type of reply...> This entire discussion began with my reply to vgr pawan's mail... let me remind you...> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi> > > > > > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Punit Pandey <punitp> @gro ups.com> Fri, 11 December, 2009 9:42:25 PM> Re: Re: second attempt on BTR> > > Dear Lajmi ji & Friends,> > Why can't there be difference of opinion. Like many other matters e.g. ayanamsa, let us leave it up to individual. We have good material in the form of forum archive and people can decide by there own. > > Let us have no further posts in this topic.> > Instead of having arguments on this topic, I would request again to contribute to the exercise initiated by Pavan ji. > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey>

> > > On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 8:24 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > Dears Punit,TW and friends,> > I have given the definition of the correct TOB as per the excellent book Astrosecrets & K.P.,(in 3 parts) by the late M.P. Shanmugham,edited by K.Subramaniam. ..and also in the very recently published book,"Rectification of Birth Time", Part IV,of Astrosecrets & K.P.> > Those who do not agree with this definition,and use some other method(s), not mentioned in the above book, or in any other K.P. Book,are necessarily required to give the appropriate reference(s) ...or a convincing rationale atleast,if not the name of the author...> > Why are we trying to discredit the author of the calibre and eminence of the late Shri M.P. Shanmugham.. ..without suggesting any sensible/ feasible alternative. ..and why are some people doggedly pursuing this objective

single-mindedly, especially when, may I submit, that they cannot even hold a candle to the late MPS...> > Criticising somebody or his method or writings is the easiest thing in the world,but it is a very demanding task to engage in constructive criticism... just by claiming at every opportunity, that KSK did not say so...etc, is not only a spurious argument,but it is very unfair to the serious researchers who were among his most brilliant students...who carried on researching in K.P.,even after his sad and untimely demise... It is these great pioneer researchers whom all these "modern" critics engaging only in an exercise of "fault-finding" ...are criticising at every opportunity. ..all,in the name of> > "research" ? !> > "Research" which is not even worth the paper on which it is written...> > And Punit,your taking objection,often, to even my saying the these things...> >gives me the feeling that you

are proving that "the Truth always hurts"... and you are going out of your way to please/defend every body...to my mind,needlessly. ..one cannot please everybody... ! !> > Wishing you the very best,> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > GOOD LUCK !> > > > > >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> > >> >> >@gro ups.com> >Fri, 11 December, 2009 7:18:50 PM> >Re: Re: second attempt on BTR> >> > > >Dear Tw ji, Lajmi and Friends,> > > >Let us not get into the debate of what can be called correct time birth. We have this debate many times in past and know various discussed point of views. > > > >I would rather request your inputs how we can make the current

verification process better. In other words, your contribution will help in closing this important topic of best available BTR method. > >> >Thanks & Regards,> >> >Punit Pandey> >> >> >> >On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 7:12 PM, TW <tw853 > wrote:> >> > > >>http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26419?threaded= 1 & l=1 > >>> >>> >>@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> >>>> >>> Dear Pawan,> >>> >>> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â I would like to draw your attention to the fact that :> >>> Â Â Â Â Â Â

As per K.P., the correct TOB is at the first breath (cry) of a child...only.> >>>                   Did the child start breathing immediately after aCeasarian Section was performed ?> >>>                    Kindly clarify please..also, I am quite surprised to read TW's mail too,and the alacricity with which he pronounced his judgement> >> too...( with my apologies to Subhash,I am sure you will appreciate what ever I have written is as per K.P.,and,certainly not to decry your fine effort...) ...he has not bothered to verify whether the TOB was noted at the time of the first cry of the baby... !> >>>      Â

Usually, pl. correct me if I am wrong... after a Caesarian Section is performed,the baby is cleaned the umbilical chord is severed and then the obstetrician holds the child upside down by his  feet and gives him a smart slap on his back to make him cry/breathe. ..whether in India or the USof A.! > >>>                   All this takes some time...doesn' t it ?> >>>> >>                    Looking forward to your reply...> >>>                   Yogesh Lajmi > >>>           Â

GOOD LUCK !> >>>               > >>>> >>                  > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> >>> vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ ..> > >>> >>> @gro ups.com> >>> >>> Cc: ahahosien@ . > >>> >>> >>> Fri, 11 December, 2009 6:45:37 AM> >>> Re: second

attempt on BTR> >>> > >>> Â > >>> >>> Hussainji Pranam,> >>> > >>> thanks for your participation,> >>> > >>> Keep participating in future also...> >>> > >>> regards > >>> > >>> Peace and Prosperity to All !!> >>> > >>> VGR> >>> > >>> --- On Thu, 10/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ . co.in> wrote:> >>> > >>> > >>> >vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ . co.in>> >>> > second attempt on BTR> >>> >@gro ups.com> >>> >Cc: "RBT" <kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com>> >>> >Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 1:07 PM> >>>

>> >>> >> >>> >Â > >>> >>> >Pranam All,> >>> >> >>> >Now i am going to give another case study for our BTR.> >>> >> >>> >These are birth details of an unfortunte baby who expired on 26-09-2009 between 9and 10 AM in the same city where she born (this is a clue), she suffered with lung problem, .> >>> >> >>> >DOB : 25-09-2009> >>> >TOB :Â 08.30 AM TO 9.30 AM > >>> >>> >>> >POB : ADONI , A.P. (15N 38 , 77E 17)> >>> >> >>> >Birth particulars of parents :> >>> >> >>> >Father : 27-07-1982 @ 10.30 AM, 16.14N, 80.35 E.> >>> >> >>> >Mother :Â 02-03-1983 @ 5.00-6.00 PM , 16.14N, 80.35 E.

(birth time ny exactly known). > >>> >>> >>> >> >>> >Pls send your analysis to the forum () and copy to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com> >>> >> >>> >All members are invited to offer their valuable analysis,> >>> >> >>> >Guruji Bless us all> >>> >> >>> >Peace and Prosperity to All !!> >>> >> >>> >VGR > >>> > > >>> > >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> >>> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> >>> See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now: http://au.movies. / session-times/> >>>> >>> >>> >> >___________ _________ _________ ___> >See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.> ____________ _________ _________ __> See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.> ____________ _________ _________ __> See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.> ____________ _________ _________ __> See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in..

com/>

Dear Friends,

Let me join to wish Happy Holidays and Prosperious New Year 2010 to all the KP

group family members!

All the Best!

Tin Win

, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>   Dear Friends,

>  

>                       Let us end the Year ,not with

Turmoil and rancour,but friendship.

>  

>                       I always believed in

accepting,divergent viewpoints,with humility and respect.We remain together as a

family.

>  

>                       BEST WISHES FOR X'MAS and NEW YEAR

2010. TO YOU AND

>          

>                       YOUR   FAMILY !!!

>  

>                        Regards,

>  

>                        Satish

>  

>  

>                        Re

>

> --- On Mon, 12/14/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

>

>

> TW <tw853

> Re: second attempt on BTR

>

> Monday, December 14, 2009, 8:56 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Guruji KSK's Quotations on Research

>

> My Friends, we have come up to this- you should continue the research and you

may reach to further truth.

>

> What we want is research for truth: Open mind to investigate- --- Let them

(students) also carry out further research--- It is for you--- to further study

and make (KP) more useful, more simple----

>

> Post-mortem alone will correct one. Ignorant people may say, " What is the use

of post-mortem? " Such people do not want to keep a record of success and

failure in their attempts and try to improve all or learn improved methods.

>

> @gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Lajmiji

> > I am sorry, I was out of town, so couldn't reply earlier.

> > What KP and u say is logical and should b accepted without the need for

further research. The question is - ' Is the time provided by the doctors

reliable'. ' I suppose the research being done is towards that end

> > Regards

> > Sujata

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>

> > sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...>; Viswas <astrologervishy_ nair@> ;

subramanian swaminathan <yogini_2021@ ...>

> > Sat, 12 December, 2009 3:14:45 PM

> > Fw: Re: second attempt on BTR

> >

> >

> > Dear Sujata,

> > A copy of my reply tp Punit Panday is endirsed...

> > With best wishes,

> > Yogesh Lajmi.

> >

> >

> >

> > ----- Forwarded Message ----

> > R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...>; Adith Kasinath G.K <gkadithkasinath@ ...>

> > Cc: Subhash Ektare <subhash@ >; Mr.Sunil Gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>;

Senthil <athi_ram@ .>; suprash.ghosh@ ...; Gurmeet Singh <hb1hbk_2100@ ...>; j

shrikant <shrikantjin@ ...>; vishram_deshpande@ ...; VIJAYANAND PATIL

<guide_ vijayanand@ ...>

> > Sat, 12 December, 2009 3:00:10 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ ...>

> > Cc: tw853 <tw853@>

> > Sat, 12 December, 2009 2:41:25 PM

> >

> >

> > Dears Pavan & TW,

> > Am endorsing a copy of my letter to Punit Pandey,which obviously,he has

refused to carry...this will give you both, an opportunity to present your

view...if any...with appropriate refrences...

> > Expecting a response from both of you...

> > With best wishes,

> > Yogesh Lajmi.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ALL MEMBERS <@gro ups.com>

> > Cc: Punit Pandey <punitp@>

> > Sat, 12 December, 2009 11:31:35 AM

> > Re: Re: second attempt on BTR

> >

> >

> > Dear Punit and Members,

> > I have only asked for the appropriate references,from the latest and

recognised K.P. literature if any,to back up their view..,else, these views

willclassify only as " needless speculations " ...

> > Why do you,and how can you, find fault with that ?...If you persist in this,

don't you realise that,every body will be encouraged to indulge in " kite

flying " ,defending it as " our research findings " !

> > We've seen this happening in the past...haven' t we ?

> > BTW,why are you all deliberately ignoring a medical fact...about when the

newborn actually begins to breathe... on this earth ?

> > Are controversies being deliberately raised/encouraged when our revered

Guruji, Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthiji ,very clearly stated that the

correct TOB is when the child breathes,the first time,when he is given a smart

slap... (after the umbilical chord is severed,and then being cleaned)...by the

obstetrician. ..

> > I would appreciate your well-reasoned reply please...not just a " putting-it-

off " type of reply...

> > This entire discussion began with my reply to vgr pawan's mail... let me

remind you...

> > With best wishes,

> > Yogesh Lajmi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Punit Pandey <punitp@>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Fri, 11 December, 2009 9:42:25 PM

> > Re: Re: second attempt on BTR

> >

> >

> > Dear Lajmi ji & Friends,

> >

> > Why can't there be difference of opinion. Like many other matters e.g.

ayanamsa, let us leave it up to individual. We have good material in the form of

forum archive and people can decide by there own.

> >

> > Let us have no further posts in this topic.

> >

> > Instead of having arguments on this topic, I would request again to

contribute to the exercise initiated by Pavan ji.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> > On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 8:24 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

wrote:

> >

> > Dears Punit,TW and friends,

> > > I have given the definition of the correct TOB as per the excellent book

Astrosecrets & K.P.,(in 3 parts) by the late M.P. Shanmugham,edited by

K.Subramaniam. ..and also in the very recently published book, " Rectification of

Birth Time " , Part IV,of Astrosecrets & K.P.

> > > Those who do not agree with this definition,and use some other method(s),

not mentioned in the above book, or in any other K.P. Book,are necessarily

required to give the appropriate reference(s) ...or a convincing rationale

atleast,if not the name of the author...

> > > Why are we trying to discredit the author of the calibre and eminence of

the late Shri M.P. Shanmugham.. ..without suggesting any sensible/ feasible

alternative. ..and why are some people doggedly pursuing this objective

single-mindedly, especially when, may I submit, that they cannot even hold a

candle to the late MPS...

> > > Criticising somebody or his method or writings is the easiest thing in the

world,but it is a very demanding task to engage in constructive criticism...

just by claiming at every opportunity, that KSK did not say so...etc, is not

only a spurious argument,but it is very unfair to the serious researchers who

were among his most brilliant students...who carried on researching in K.P.,even

after his sad and untimely demise... It is these great pioneer researchers whom

all these " modern " critics engaging only in an exercise of " fault-finding "

....are criticising at every opportunity. ..all,in the name of

> > > " research " ? !

> > > " Research " which is not even worth the paper on which it is written...

> > > And Punit,your taking objection,often, to even my saying the these

things...

> > >gives me the feeling that you are proving that " the Truth always hurts " ...

and you are going out of your way to please/defend every body...to my

mind,needlessly. ..one cannot please everybody... ! !

> > > Wishing you the very best,

> > > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > GOOD LUCK !

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > >

> > >

> > >@gro ups.com

> > >Fri, 11 December, 2009 7:18:50 PM

> > >Re: Re: second attempt on BTR

> > >

> > >

> > >Dear Tw ji, Lajmi and Friends,

> > >

> > >Let us not get into the debate of what can be called correct time birth. We

have this debate many times in past and know various discussed point of views.

> > >

> > >I would rather request your inputs how we can make the current verification

process better. In other words, your contribution will help in closing this

important topic of best available BTR method.

> > >

> > >Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > >Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 7:12 PM, TW <tw853 > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >>http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26419?threaded= 1 & l=1

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> > >>>

> > >>> Dear Pawan,

> > >>

> > >>> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

I would like to draw your attention to the

fact that :

As per K.P., the correct TOB is at the first

breath (cry) of a child...only.

Did the child start breathing immediately

after aCeasarian Section was performed ?

Kindly clarify please..also, I am

quite surprised to read TW's mail too,and the alacricity with which he

pronounced his judgement

> > >> too...( with my apologies to Subhash,I am sure you will appreciate what

ever I have written is as per K.P.,and,certainly not to decry your fine

effort...) ...he has not bothered to verify whether the TOB was noted at

the time of the first cry of the baby... !

Usually, pl. correct me if I am wrong...

after a Caesarian Section is performed,the baby is cleaned the umbilical chord

is severed and then the obstetrician holds the child upside down by his Â

feet and gives him a smart slap on his back to make him cry/breathe. ..whether

in India or the USof A.!

All this takes some time...doesn' t it ?

> > >>>

> > >> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Looking forward to your reply...

Yogesh LajmiÂ

Â

Â

GOOD LUCK !

Â

> > >>>

> > >> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Â

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>> ____________ _________ _________ __

> > >>> vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ ..>

> > >>

> > >>> @gro ups.com

> > >>

> > >>> Cc: ahahosien@ .

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>> Fri, 11 December, 2009 6:45:37 AM

> > >>> Re: second attempt on BTR

> > >>>

> > >>> Â

> > >>

> > >>> Hussainji Pranam,

> > >>>

> > >>> thanks for your participation,

> > >>>

> > >>> Keep participating in future also...

> > >>>

> > >>> regards

> > >>>

> > >>> Peace and Prosperity to All !!

> > >>>

> > >>> VGR

> > >>>

> > >>> --- On Thu, 10/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ . co.in> wrote:

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>> >vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ . co.in>

> > >>> > second attempt on BTR

> > >>> >@gro ups.com

> > >>> >Cc: " RBT " <kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com>

> > >>> >Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 1:07 PM

> > >>> >

> > >>> >

> > >>> >Â

> > >>

> > >>> >Pranam All,

> > >>> >

> > >>> >Now i am going to give another case study for our BTR.

> > >>> >

> > >>> >These are birth details of an unfortunte baby who expired on 26-09-2009

between 9and 10 AM in the same city where she born (this is a clue), she

suffered with lung problem, .

> > >>> >

> > >>> >DOB : 25-09-2009

> > >>> >TOB :Â 08.30 AM TO 9.30 AM

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>> >POB : ADONI , A.P. (15N 38 , 77E 17)

> > >>> >

> > >>> >Birth particulars of parents :

> > >>> >

> > >>> >Father : 27-07-1982 @ 10.30 AM, 16.14N, 80.35 E.

> > >>> >

> > >>> >Mother :Â 02-03-1983 @ 5.00-6.00 PM , 16.14N, 80.35 E. (birth time

ny exactly known).

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>> >

> > >>> >Pls send your analysis to the forum () and

copy to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com

> > >>> >

> > >>> >All members are invited to offer their valuable analysis,

> > >>> >

> > >>> >Guruji Bless us all

> > >>> >

> > >>> >Peace and Prosperity to All !!

> > >>> >

> > >>> >VGR

> > >>> >

> > >>>

> > >>> ____________ _________ _________ __

> > >>> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > >>> See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now:

http://au.movies. / session-times/

> > >>>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >

> > >___________ _________ _________ ___

> > >See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

> >

> >

> > See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in.. com/

> >

>