IndiaDivine.org

RESULTS FOR OUR FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear VGR ji,Please correct TZ of my place of judgement to -8.00 instead of -6.00ThanksSubhash Ektarevgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Cc: RBT <kpsystemrbtWed, December 9, 2009 10:59:50 PM RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR [2 Attachments]

Pranam All,with your co-operation and support our first attempt of BTR completed.Pls find the attachments of Participants and the analysis of the closest participant. I recieved only 6 papers , and i a very sure that in future number will increase.here i wish to request / invite all members to take part in further rounds....Only colllective study will prove the efficacy of any method...... .thats what Guruji asked us to do...we will follow him and also the "truth"....Guruji Bless us All......... (forgot to mention, my special thanks to Senthil ji (rules) who provided a very useful format for presentation. . :)Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Congratulations to Sri Subash Ji for fixing the nearest Birth Time.

Regards

Gopal--- On Thu, 12/10/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 RESULTS FOR "OUR" FIRST ATTEMPT OF BTR [2 Attachments] Cc: "RBT" <kpsystemrbtThursday, December 10, 2009, 1:59 PM

Pranam All,with your co-operation and support our first attempt of BTR completed.Pls find the attachments of Participants and the analysis of the closest participant. I recieved only 6 papers , and i a very sure that in future number will increase.here i wish to request / invite all members to take part in further rounds....Only colllective study will prove the efficacy of any method...... .thats what Guruji asked us to do...we will follow him and also the "truth"....Guruji Bless us All......... (forgot to mention, my special thanks to Senthil ji (rules) who provided a very useful format for presentation. . :)Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.