IndiaDivine.org

Help for understanding Technique

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,Please refer to message #29657 dated 1st Dec 2009. I had requested the help of senior members to explain the technique of statistical analysis used in file "Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc Explanation of the Test Results" for analyzing 304 charts. I had uploaded the file Latest Technique Vs Traditional Technique to compare this with traditional technique (on simple data) explaining the way I understood it. I am sure I did not understand it looking at the difference in the

results. Therefore I request help in understanding the same.Thanks and Regards,Subhash Ektare

Subhashji Pranam,I had also tried almost all techniques which proved to be unfruitful,When i enquired seniors they replied me that a "single method can not work in all cases"I still didnt understand the meaning that, An elder KP follower told me that one will follow their own method and logic and will not reveal the same. thats his "trade secret", I wonder why astrology is treated as a a "trade"To my knowledge there is nothing, no single method is yeiding satisfctory results,. one such method is Lajmiji`s "Birth Asc-sublord = Birth Moon star lord" and "Birth Asc Sublord =Birth moon Sublord. " No one including Sri Lajmiji is able to explain clearly why Asc sublord should tell Moon star lord ?I think this concept of "birth moon connection" is a later

invention., and we dont

know who is the "originator" of this concept and what is the "logic"Being vexed with this i decided to collect the analysis of various methods and see which is reliable ! thats why i started this project.I personally feel that the method followed by Sri KSK is the correct one. his writings abt BTR should carefully read, See one thing RP is a tip from the God, So its the knowledge and intution of the astrologer plays the Role. it is not that all the 5 RP will perfectly corelate with the birth asc position , some times there will be confusion in selection. thats why Guruji said, "one should pray and gain divine grace", " God will never miss to give us the right tip for proper selection" , we are ignoring the importance of the aspecting planets on RP s that is the main reason for failures. Ofcourse these are my opinions , only God and Guruji know what is correct........Lastly let me mention a small illustration of power of

intuition, you may know abt the mail on "problems for eye" by one of our members, he provided the birth details of a western actor (AA rated), tob is 23.00 hrs, i thought that this may not be the exact tob, it needs rectification. i sat for judgement , at 13-12-2009, 7:38:43 hrs, 16N14, 80E35 (tenali)as per the given time his asc and moon are :Asc : Moon-Mercury-Kethu-RahuMoon : Jupiter-kethu-jupiter-SunRp at the time of judgement is :Asc : Jupiter-kethu-mercury-jupiterMoon : venus-rahu-Sun-saturnday : Sun.No moon in RP, Is it Leo asc lorded by Sun. If so birth times rised by 1hr or so.what will be his asc. I selected that Moon-Mercury-venus-rahu as lagna position. And what is your opinion sirthanks.......... Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 13/12/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare

wrote:Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare Help for understanding Technique Cc: tw853, "Punit Pandey" <punitp, "Senthil" <athi_ram, "Luther Rath" <rathluther, "vgr pavan" <vgr_pavan1,

"Sunaparantha Kalyan" <sunaparanthaSunday, 13 December, 2009, 2:35 AM

Dear Members,Please refer to message #29657 dated 1st Dec 2009. I had requested the help of senior members to explain the technique of statistical analysis used in file "Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc Explanation of the Test Results" for analyzing 304 charts. I had uploaded the file Latest Technique Vs Traditional Technique to compare this with traditional technique (on simple data) explaining the way I understood it. I am sure I did not understand it looking at the difference in the

results. Therefore I request help in understanding the same.Thanks and Regards,Subhash Ektare

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Friends,

The approach like in the following article is simple review, just checking chart

by chart whether a certain rule is tallied or not, and for hunderds cases it's

checked by the computer. That's all.

Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc

Explanation of the Test Results

Thanks and regards,

TW

A Study of 100 Prisoner Charts.doc (in the File section)

A Few Words about Astrological Statistical Research

1. The proper statistical analysis in astrological research was pioneered in the

1950s by M Gauquelin in France and DA Bradley in the USA. Further statistical

research had been done by B.I. Silverman, G.A. Tyson, E.H. Hare, J. Mayo, O.

White and H.J. Eysenck and others. As Geoffrey Dean has said in Recent Advances

in Natal Astrology, only recently have there been available adequate

methodologies and computer techniques.

2. A practical application of most commonly used statistical tests in astrology

like chai-squared test based on difference in distribution, t- test based on

difference between means, F- test based on ratio of variances, the control group

chosen by a two stage sampling frame of Leslie Kish (Survey Sampling, 1965),

regression analysis, correlation matrices etc can be found in a Master degree

thesis in the Michigan State University: Astrology as Science, a statistical

approach by Mark Urban-Lurain, AFA, 1984. The calculations were done by the

modified astrological research computer program of the American Federation of

Astrologers (AFA),

A Simple Approach of Study

3. As the astrological research computer program is not yet available, we apply

a simple approach in our research study by checking chart by chart up to the

standard requirement of minimum 100 AA charts (also mentioned by Judith Hill in

" Medical Astrology, A Guide to Planetary Pathology) as done by our Gurus and

Church of Light (Astrology, 30 Years Research) without t-test, F-test, control

group etc It is expected to achieve our acceptable confidence level by reducing

the variance of errors and omissions through increasing the simple size.

, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> Please refer to message #29657 dated 1st Dec 2009. I had requested the help of

senior members to explain the technique of statistical analysis used in file

" Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc Explanation of the Test

Results " for analyzing 304 charts. I had uploaded the file Latest Technique Vs

Traditional Technique to compare this with traditional technique (on simple

data) explaining the way I understood it. I am sure I did not understand it

looking at the difference in the results. Therefore I request help in

understanding the same.

>

> Thanks and Regards,

>

> Subhash Ektare

>

Dear TW jiRequest to correct my approach mentioned in file "Latest Technique Vs Traditional Technique".May be I am too dumb to understand the simple review. Sorry for inconvenience. RegardsSubhash

EktareTW <tw853 Sent: Sun, December 13, 2009 5:59:37 AM Re: Help for understanding Technique

Dear Friends,

The approach like in the following article is simple review, just checking chart by chart whether a certain rule is tallied or not, and for hunderds cases it's checked by the computer. That's all.

Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc

Explanation of the Test Results

Thanks and regards,

TW

A Study of 100 Prisoner Charts.doc (in the File section)

A Few Words about Astrological Statistical Research

1. The proper statistical analysis in astrological research was pioneered in the 1950s by M Gauquelin in France and DA Bradley in the USA. Further statistical research had been done by B.I. Silverman, G.A. Tyson, E.H. Hare, J. Mayo, O. White and H.J. Eysenck and others. As Geoffrey Dean has said in Recent Advances in Natal Astrology, only recently have there been available adequate methodologies and computer techniques.

2. A practical application of most commonly used statistical tests in astrology like chai-squared test based on difference in distribution, t- test based on difference between means, F- test based on ratio of variances, the control group chosen by a two stage sampling frame of Leslie Kish (Survey Sampling, 1965), regression analysis, correlation matrices etc can be found in a Master degree thesis in the Michigan State University: Astrology as Science, a statistical approach by Mark Urban-Lurain, AFA, 1984. The calculations were done by the modified astrological research computer program of the American Federation of Astrologers (AFA),

A Simple Approach of Study

3. As the astrological research computer program is not yet available, we apply a simple approach in our research study by checking chart by chart up to the standard requirement of minimum 100 AA charts (also mentioned by Judith Hill in "Medical Astrology, A Guide to Planetary Pathology) as done by our Gurus and Church of Light (Astrology, 30 Years Research) without t-test, F-test, control group etc It is expected to achieve our acceptable confidence level by reducing the variance of errors and omissions through increasing the simple size.

@gro ups.com, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> Please refer to message #29657 dated 1st Dec 2009. I had requested the help of senior members to explain the technique of statistical analysis used in file "Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc Explanation of the Test Results" for analyzing 304 charts. I had uploaded the file Latest Technique Vs Traditional Technique to compare this with traditional technique (on simple data) explaining the way I understood it. I am sure I did not understand it looking at the difference in the results. Therefore I request help in understanding the same.

>

> Thanks and Regards,

>

> Subhash Ektare

>

Dear VGR ji,I am not talking of testing any method of BTR. I was just wondering why I could not understand the simple statistical analysis mentioned in File"Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc Explanation of the Test Results" . So I have requested senior members to kindly help.In fact I explained what I understood in File "Latest Technique Vs Traditional Technique" But the vast difference is unable to digest.May be you can help me in this regard.Subhash Ektarevgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 11:35:13 PMRe: Help for understanding Technique

Subhashji Pranam,I had also tried almost all techniques which proved to be unfruitful,When i enquired seniors they replied me that a "single method can not work in all cases"I still didnt understand the meaning that, An elder KP follower told me that one will follow their own method and logic and will not reveal the same. thats his "trade secret", I wonder why astrology is treated as a a "trade"To my knowledge there is nothing, no single method is yeiding satisfctory results,. one such method is Lajmiji`s "Birth Asc-sublord = Birth Moon star lord" and "Birth Asc Sublord =Birth moon Sublord. " No one including Sri Lajmiji is able to explain clearly why Asc sublord should tell Moon star lord ?I think this concept of "birth moon connection" is a

later

invention., and we dont

know who is the "originator" of this concept and what is the "logic"Being vexed with this i decided to collect the analysis of various methods and see which is reliable ! thats why i started this project.I personally feel that the method followed by Sri KSK is the correct one. his writings abt BTR should carefully read, See one thing RP is a tip from the God, So its the knowledge and intution of the astrologer plays the Role. it is not that all the 5 RP will perfectly corelate with the birth asc position , some times there will be confusion in selection. thats why Guruji said, "one should pray and gain divine grace", " God will never miss to give us the right tip for proper selection" , we are ignoring the importance of the aspecting planets on RP s that is the main reason for failures. Ofcourse these are my opinions , only God and Guruji know what is correct..... ...Lastly let me mention a small illustration of power of

intuition, you may know abt the mail on "problems for eye" by one of our members, he provided the birth details of a western actor (AA rated), tob is 23.00 hrs, i thought that this may not be the exact tob, it needs rectification. i sat for judgement , at 13-12-2009, 7:38:43 hrs, 16N14, 80E35 (tenali)as per the given time his asc and moon are :Asc : Moon-Mercury- Kethu-RahuMoon : Jupiter-kethu- jupiter-SunRp at the time of judgement is :Asc : Jupiter-kethu- mercury-jupiterMoon : venus-rahu-Sun- saturnday : Sun.No moon in RP, Is it Leo asc lorded by Sun. If so birth times rised by 1hr or so.what will be his asc. I selected that Moon-Mercury- venus-rahu as lagna position. And what is your opinion sirthanks...... .... Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 13/12/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >

wrote:Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > Help for understanding Technique@gro ups.comCc: tw853 , "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Senthil" <athi_ram >, "Luther Rath" <rathluther >, "vgr pavan" <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>,

"Sunaparantha Kalyan" <sunaparantha@ >Sunday, 13 December, 2009, 2:35 AM

Dear Pavan,

KSK was the author of this theory...he has extensively researched on the Prenatal Epoch, based on the excellent book written by Linda Godman...only a couple of days ago I have explained the theory in this very column...

I suggest you to carry out a very simple exercise,using K.P. Ayanamsa and SW based on K.P.Ayanamsa,(preferably a palmtop SW),and take the RPs at the very moment any person who wishes to consult you,enters your room,the Ascendant Star-lord will be the same as that of the Moon's star... !

Kindly inform the results...an honest attept with a strong desire to know the truth,must be there...necessarily...

Another experiment is suggested : The Houses IV,VIII & XII,denote accidents,whenever you get a cut,while cutting say fruits,or suffer from a minor accident,pl. note the time at that moment,you will be surprised to note that accidents take place during the Das-Bhukti-Anthara -period ruled by sublords of the IVth,VIIIth and XIIth cusps... ! !

From your mails it is apparent thqat you are a good student and willing to experiment...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare Sent: Mon, 14 December, 2009 1:16:53 AMRe: Help for understanding Technique

Dear VGR ji,

I am not talking of testing any method of BTR. I was just wondering why I could not understand the simple statistical analysis mentioned in File

"Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc Explanation of the Test Results" . So I have requested senior members to kindly help.

In fact I explained what I understood in File "Latest Technique Vs Traditional Technique" But the vast difference is unable to digest.

May be you can help me in this regard.

Subhash Ektare

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSat, December 12, 2009 11:35:13 PMRe: Help for understanding Technique

Subhashji Pranam,I had also tried almost all techniques which proved to be unfruitful,When i enquired seniors they replied me that a "single method can not work in all cases"I still didnt understand the meaning that, An elder KP follower told me that one will follow their own method and logic and will not reveal the same. thats his "trade secret", I wonder why astrology is treated as a a "trade"To my knowledge there is nothing, no single method is yeiding satisfctory results,. one such method is Lajmiji`s "Birth Asc-sublord = Birth Moon star lord" and "Birth Asc Sublord =Birth moon Sublord. " No one including Sri Lajmiji is able to explain clearly why Asc sublord should tell Moon star lord ?I think this concept of "birth moon connection" is a later invention., and we dont know who is the "originator" of this concept and what is the "logic"Being vexed with this i

decided to collect the analysis of various methods and see which is reliable ! thats why i started this project.I personally feel that the method followed by Sri KSK is the correct one. his writings abt BTR should carefully read, See one thing RP is a tip from the God, So its the knowledge and intution of the astrologer plays the Role. it is not that all the 5 RP will perfectly corelate with the birth asc position , some times there will be confusion in selection. thats why Guruji said, "one should pray and gain divine grace", " God will never miss to give us the right tip for proper selection" , we are ignoring the importance of the aspecting planets on RP s that is the main reason for failures. Ofcourse these are my opinions , only God and Guruji know what is correct..... ...Lastly let me mention a small illustration of power of intuition, you may know abt the mail on "problems for eye" by one of our members, he provided the

birth details of a western actor (AA rated), tob is 23.00 hrs, i thought that this may not be the exact tob, it needs rectification. i sat for judgement , at 13-12-2009, 7:38:43 hrs, 16N14, 80E35 (tenali)as per the given time his asc and moon are :Asc : Moon-Mercury- Kethu-RahuMoon : Jupiter-kethu- jupiter-SunRp at the time of judgement is :Asc : Jupiter-kethu- mercury-jupiterMoon : venus-rahu-Sun- saturnday : Sun.No moon in RP, Is it Leo asc lorded by Sun. If so birth times rised by 1hr or so.what will be his asc. I selected that Moon-Mercury- venus-rahu as lagna position. And what is your opinion sirthanks...... .... Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 13/12/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > Help for understanding Technique@gro ups.comCc: tw853 , "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Senthil" <athi_ram >, "Luther Rath" <rathluther >, "vgr pavan" <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>, "Sunaparantha Kalyan" <sunaparantha@ >Sunday, 13 December, 2009, 2:35 AM

Dear Members,

Please refer to message #29657 dated 1st Dec 2009. I had requested the help of senior members to explain the technique of statistical analysis used in file "Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc Explanation of the Test Results" for analyzing 304 charts. I had uploaded the file Latest Technique Vs Traditional Technique to compare this with traditional technique (on simple data) explaining the way I understood it. I am sure I did not understand it looking at the difference in the results. Therefore I request help in understanding the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Subhash Ektare

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

To find birth time, there are various rules given in Hindu Traditional System;

the Westerners follow pre-natal approach. All these methods are useless for such

customers. Only the Ruling Planets at the moment of judgment will be useful and

innumerable instances are given in the magazine " Astrology & Athrishta " .

-KP Reader VI page 138 1st para (any edition)

Our beloved Guruji had found and was correct to tell that the RPs alone can be

well used for the rectification of birth time in charts.

-Prof. Vikari Ramamurthy in KPE-zine Nov 2009

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Pavan,

>                   KSK was the author of this theory...he has

extensively researched on the Prenatal Epoch, based on the excellent book

written by Linda Godman...only a couple of days ago I have explained the theory

in this very column...

>                   I suggest you to carry out a very simple

exercise,using K.P. Ayanamsa and SW based on K.P.Ayanamsa,(preferably a palmtop

SW),and take the RPs at the very moment any person who wishes to consult

you,enters your room,the Ascendant Star-lord will be the same as that of the

Moon's star... !

>                   Kindly inform the results...an honest

attept with a strong desire to know the truth,must be there...necessarily...

>                   Another experiment is suggested : The

Houses IV,VIII & XII,denote accidents,whenever you get a cut,while cutting say

fruits,or suffer from a minor accident,pl. note the time at that moment,you will

be surprised to note that accidents take place during the Das-Bhukti-Anthara

-period ruled by sublords of the IVth,VIIIth and XIIth cusps... ! !

>                   From your mails it is apparent thqat you

are a good student and willing to experiment...

>                   With best wishes,

>                   Yogesh Lajmi

>

\

GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare

>

> Mon, 14 December, 2009 1:16:53 AM

> Re: Help for understanding Technique

>

>  

> Dear VGR ji,

>

> I am not talking of testing any method of BTR. I was just wondering why I

could not understand the simple statistical analysis mentioned in File

> " Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc Explanation of the

Test Results "  . So I have requested senior members to kindly help.

> In fact I explained what I understood in File " Latest Technique Vs Traditional

Technique " But the vast difference is unable to digest.

> May be you can help me in this regard.

>

> Subhash Ektare

>

>

>

> vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> @gro ups.com

> Sat, December 12, 2009 11:35:13 PM

> Re: Help for understanding Technique

>

>  

> Subhashji Pranam,

>

> I had also tried almost all techniques which proved to be  unfruitful,

>

> When i enquired seniors they replied me that a " single method can not work in

all cases "

> I still didnt understand the meaning that, An elder KP follower told me that

one will follow their own method and logic and will not reveal the same. thats

his " trade secret " , I wonder why astrology is treated as a a " trade "

>

> To my knowledge there is nothing, no single method is yeiding satisfctory

results,. one such method is Lajmiji`s  " Birth Asc-sublord = Birth Moon star

lord "   and " Birth Asc Sublord =Birth moon Sublord. " No one including Sri

Lajmiji is able to explain clearly why

> Asc sublord should tell Moon star lord ?

>

> I think this concept of " birth moon connection " is a later invention., and we

dont know who is the " originator " of this concept and what is the " logic "

>

> Being vexed with this i decided to collect the analysis of various methods and

see which is reliable ! thats why i started this project.

>

> I personally feel that the method followed by Sri KSK is the correct one. his

writings abt BTR should carefully read, See one thing RP is a tip from the God,

So its the knowledge and intution of the astrologer plays the Role. it is not

that all the 5 RP will perfectly corelate with the birth asc position , some

times there will be confusion in selection. thats why Guruji said, " one should

pray and gain divine grace " , " God will never miss to give us the right tip for

proper selection " ,  we are ignoring the importance of the aspecting planets on

RP s that is the main reason for failures. Ofcourse these are my opinions , only

God and Guruji know what is correct..... ...

>

> Lastly let me mention a small illustration of power of intuition, you may know

abt the mail on " problems for eye " by one of our members, he provided the birth

details of a western actor (AA rated), tob is 23.00 hrs, i thought that this may

not be the exact tob, it needs rectification. i sat for judgement ,  at

13-12-2009, 7:38:43 hrs, 16N14, 80E35 (tenali)

>

> as per the given time his asc and moon are :

>

> Asc : Moon-Mercury- Kethu-Rahu

> Moon : Jupiter-kethu- jupiter-Sun

>

> Rp at the time of judgement is :

>

> Asc : Jupiter-kethu- mercury-jupiter

> Moon : venus-rahu-Sun- saturn

> day : Sun.

>

> No moon in RP, Is it Leo asc lorded by Sun. If so birth times rised by 1hr or

so.

> what will be his asc.  I selected that Moon-Mercury- venus-rahu as lagna

position.

>

> And what is your opinion sir

>

> thanks...... ....

>

>

>

> Peace and Prosperity to All !!

>

> VGR

>

> --- On Sun, 13/12/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

>

>

> >Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >

> > Help for understanding Technique

> >@gro ups.com

> >Cc: tw853 , " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " Senthil "

<athi_ram >, " Luther Rath " <rathluther >, " vgr pavan "

<vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>, " Sunaparantha Kalyan " <sunaparantha@ >

> >Sunday, 13 December, 2009, 2:35 AM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Members,

> >

> >

> >Please refer to message #29657 dated 1st Dec 2009. I had requested the help

of senior members to explain the technique of statistical analysis used in file

" Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc Explanation of the Test

Results " for analyzing 304 charts. I had uploaded the file Latest Technique Vs

Traditional Technique to compare this with traditional technique (on simple

data) explaining the way I understood it. I am sure I did not understand it

looking at the difference in the results. Therefore I request help in

understanding the same.

> >

> >

> >Thanks and Regards,

> >

> >

> >Subhash Ektare

> >

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

__

> See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now:

http://au.movies./session-times/

>

Dear TW,

Yes,but there is a specific method in which the RPs are to be employed in "constructing" the correct Ascendant...which must be also given,withiut wehich your reply seems to be of no use to readers...

Kindly give the method for the benefit of ALL Members of the group.

Yogesh Lajmi.

TW <tw853 Sent: Mon, 14 December, 2009 9:37:19 PM Re: Help for understanding Technique

To find birth time, there are various rules given in Hindu Traditional System; the Westerners follow pre-natal approach. All these methods are useless for such customers. Only the Ruling Planets at the moment of judgment will be useful and innumerable instances are given in the magazine "Astrology & Athrishta".-KP Reader VI page 138 1st para (any edition)Our beloved Guruji had found and was correct to tell that the RPs alone can be well used for the rectification of birth time in charts.-Prof. Vikari Ramamurthy in KPE-zine Nov 2009@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Pavan,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â KSK was the

author of this theory...he has extensively researched on the Prenatal Epoch, based on the excellent book written by Linda Godman...only a couple of days ago I have explained the theory in this very column...>                  I suggest you to carry out a very simple exercise,using K.P. Ayanamsa and SW based on K.P.Ayanamsa, (preferably a palmtop SW),and take the RPs at the very moment any person who wishes to consult you,enters your room,the Ascendant Star-lord will be the same as that of the Moon's star... !>                  Kindly inform the results...an honest attept with a strong desire to know the truth,must be there...necessarily ...>

Another experiment is suggested : The Houses IV,VIII & XII,denote accidents,whenever you get a cut,while cutting say fruits,or suffer from a minor accident,pl. note the time at that moment,you will be surprised to note that accidents take place during the Das-Bhukti-Anthara -period ruled by sublords of the IVth,VIIIth and XIIth cusps... ! !>                  From your mails it is apparent thqat you are a good student and willing to experiment.. .>                  With best wishes,>

Yogesh Lajmi>                                                 GOOD LUCK !> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Mon, 14 December, 2009 1:16:53 AM> Re: Help for understanding

Technique> >  > Dear VGR ji,> > I am not talking of testing any method of BTR. I was just wondering why I could not understand the simple statistical analysis mentioned in File> "Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc Explanation of the Test Results" . So I have requested senior members to kindly help.> In fact I explained what I understood in File "Latest Technique Vs Traditional Technique" But the vast difference is unable to digest.> May be you can help me in this regard.> > Subhash Ektare> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1@ . co.in>> @gro ups.com> Sat, December 12, 2009 11:35:13 PM> Re: Help for understanding Technique> >  > Subhashji Pranam,> > I

had also tried almost all techniques which proved to be unfruitful,> > When i enquired seniors they replied me that a "single method can not work in all cases"> I still didnt understand the meaning that, An elder KP follower told me that one will follow their own method and logic and will not reveal the same. thats his "trade secret", I wonder why astrology is treated as a a "trade"> > To my knowledge there is nothing, no single method is yeiding satisfctory results,. one such method is Lajmiji`s "Birth Asc-sublord = Birth Moon star lord" and "Birth Asc Sublord =Birth moon Sublord. " No one including Sri Lajmiji is able to explain clearly why > Asc sublord should tell Moon star lord ?> > I think this concept of "birth moon connection" is a later invention., and we dont know who is the "originator" of this concept and what is the "logic"> > Being vexed with this

i decided to collect the analysis of various methods and see which is reliable ! thats why i started this project.> > I personally feel that the method followed by Sri KSK is the correct one. his writings abt BTR should carefully read, See one thing RP is a tip from the God, So its the knowledge and intution of the astrologer plays the Role. it is not that all the 5 RP will perfectly corelate with the birth asc position , some times there will be confusion in selection. thats why Guruji said, "one should pray and gain divine grace", " God will never miss to give us the right tip for proper selection" , we are ignoring the importance of the aspecting planets on RP s that is the main reason for failures. Ofcourse these are my opinions , only God and Guruji know what is correct..... ...> > Lastly let me mention a small illustration of power of intuition, you may know abt the mail on "problems for eye" by one of our

members, he provided the birth details of a western actor (AA rated), tob is 23.00 hrs, i thought that this may not be the exact tob, it needs rectification. i sat for judgement , at 13-12-2009, 7:38:43 hrs, 16N14, 80E35 (tenali)> > as per the given time his asc and moon are :> > Asc : Moon-Mercury- Kethu-Rahu> Moon : Jupiter-kethu- jupiter-Sun> > Rp at the time of judgement is :> > Asc : Jupiter-kethu- mercury-jupiter> Moon : venus-rahu-Sun- saturn> day : Sun.> > No moon in RP, Is it Leo asc lorded by Sun. If so birth times rised by 1hr or so.> what will be his asc. I selected that Moon-Mercury- venus-rahu as lagna position. > > And what is your opinion sir> > thanks...... .... > > > > Peace and Prosperity to All !!> > VGR> > --- On Sun, 13/12/09, Subhash

Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:> > > >Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >> > Help for understanding Technique> >@gro ups.com> >Cc: tw853 , "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "Senthil" <athi_ram >, "Luther Rath" <rathluther>, "vgr pavan" <vgr_pavan1@ . co.in>, "Sunaparantha Kalyan" <sunaparantha@ >> >Sunday, 13 December, 2009, 2:35 AM> >> >> > > >Dear Members,> >> >> >Please refer to message #29657 dated 1st Dec 2009. I had requested the help of senior members to explain the technique of statistical analysis used in file "Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc Explanation of the Test Results" for analyzing 304 charts. I had uploaded

the file Latest Technique Vs Traditional Technique to compare this with traditional technique (on simple data) explaining the way I understood it. I am sure I did not understand it looking at the difference in the results. Therefore I request help in understanding the same.> >> >> >Thanks and Regards,> >> >> >Subhash Ektare> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now: http://au.movies. / session-times/>

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.