IndiaDivine.org

What is the correct birth time?-Shri KSK.modified

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,Let us say Shri.KSK has 'modified" (or some such word) to make the the oldest Astrology subject applicable to the modern style of living due to human civilization. Astrology has to be seen in the contest of desa (region), kala (as per time-now kaliyuga) , mana sthiti (mental conditions - with modern desires and means to achieve such desires).The subject is developed over centuries by different saints as per the demands of the time - Shri KSK is, perhaps, one such saint - in modern dress.- with Upasana of Uchishtaganpati. rao chitturu--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 wrote:Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7Re: What is the

correct birth time? Date: Thursday, 17 December, 2009, 12:36 PM

Dear members!

I strongly support what Punit Ji saying. When KSK can reject those so called facts written by sages then why KSK himself or any other be followed blindly.

We should accept only those facts which are reasoble enough, proved and can be proved everytime.

I would like to draw attention of all members, if we make horoscope based on the data provided in KP Readers, we'll find sub lord is not the same on which prediction has been given. ...for this what is the answer to justify??

Thanks,D K B

Mob.: 91-9910048040

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: What is the correct birth time?@gro ups.comThursday, 17 December, 2009, 10:56 AM

Dear Suresh ji,

Your thinking seems contradictory to what Shri KSK has taught us and that is the reason I had written earlier email. KP is not about blind following, Shri KSK rejected many methods of sages just because those didn't work 'consistently' . Instead of blind following, we should verify what works well and accept. If something doesn't work, we should discard it.

Let me ask some questions to you based on what you have written. Which method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable? Why other methods are not practicable and logical? Who verified those methods? Why we should follow only one "stalwart" and reject all learned KP astrologers? Please see the file section and you will find that the most promoted method by Lajmi ji (Asc-Moon connection) is rejected by a study. We should not close our eyes and blindly follow anything, it is what I think.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:45 PM, suresh <hattangadi_suresh@ > wrote:

Dear Punitji,Your comment that there are several methods available will confuse KP followers more.In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical.Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel.When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising.Our effort should be instead on finding out if this particular method suggested and advocated by Lajmiji does give correct results and research if any should be on this line.Suresh Hattangadi

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.