IndiaDivine.org

Opinion Needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear List,

Please give your opinion on the astrological standing in the case where business is named on somebody's name and actively managed by another person.

Like many a times a business is on the name of wife, run by husband etc. So to see the progress, should one see the natal chart of the person who is managing it or person whose name is in the record.

Same way, assets are purchased on the name of a family member but the entire expenditure is done by some other person in the family.

My stance:

I will refer to the natal chart of the person who has actually done or doing the work in both the cases.

with regards,

-- Anurodh

Dear Anurodh ji,

In my opinion, we need to check the chart of the person in whose account the money is going OR the person who owns the share of the company. In case there are multiple such people (joint account or multiple share holders), we need to check chart of each person. In other words, we need to check who is getting benefited eventually.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Anurodh Kumar <kanurodh wrote:

Dear List,

Please give your opinion on the astrological standing in the case where business is named on somebody's name and actively managed by another person.

Like many a times a business is on the name of wife, run by husband etc. So to see the progress, should one see the natal chart of the person who is managing it or person whose name is in the record.

Same way, assets are purchased on the name of a family member but the entire expenditure is done by some other person in the family.

My stance:

I will refer to the natal chart of the person who has actually done or doing the work in both the cases.

with regards,

-- Anurodh

Dear Sir,To my knowledge, the role of the person who is really handling it and taking decision is important in case of partnership. Mere name for the record may not be of important.If any partner is a share holder and his running BAS is a gainer, he will gain. if not he will lose.

RegardsAdith On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Anurodh Kumar <kanurodh wrote:

Dear List,

My stance:

with regards,

-- Anurodh

dear adiji, sir, according to me the natal chart of a person who is actualy doing work in businessis to be analised ,because the name of the business may be in the name of god or godesswe cant create the chart of specific god or godess. so you are correct.thanks & regardsvijay joshiOn Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Anurodh Kumar <kanurodh (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear List,

My stance:

with regards,

-- Anurodh

Dear Friends,

That is true for the real estate business, like apartments, nursing homes,

shopping malls & centers, here; the owners hire administrative companies to run

the business. Gain or loss is to be judged from the owner's natal chart.

Regards,

TW

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Anurodh ji,

>

> In my opinion, we need to check the chart of the person in whose account the

> money is going OR the person who owns the share of the company. In case

> there are multiple such people (joint account or multiple share holders), we

> need to check chart of each person. In other words, we need to check who is

> getting benefited eventually.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Anurodh Kumar <kanurodh wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear List,

> >

> > Please give your opinion on the astrological standing in the case where

> > business is named on somebody's name and actively managed by another person.

> > Like many a times a business is on the name of wife, run by husband etc. So

> > to see the progress, should one see the natal chart of the person who is

> > managing it or person whose name is in the record.

> >

> > Same way, assets are purchased on the name of a family member but the

> > entire expenditure is done by some other person in the family.

> >

> > My stance:

> >

> > I will refer to the natal chart of the person who has actually done or

> > doing the work in both the cases.

> > with regards,

> >

> > --

> > Anurodh

> >

> >

> >