IndiaDivine.org

role of 2-7-1 in marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear sir-i have found that at times the planet,its constelatiom and its sub does

not signify 2,7.11 but the person is married and having good married

life.therefore step 4 of the 4 step theory propounded by shri gondhlekar comes

to our rescue wherein support of 2 or 7 or 11 gets one married.also shri

gonghelkar has added houses 5 an8 8( the 11th and second house of your spouse)as

the other significators which work independantly without presence of 2-7-11.in

addition to it the sub of seventh house alone becomes the sole significator even

though houses 2-7-5-8- and 11 are missing(see mr. Raichur " daughter case}

if we judge marriage on the basis of 2-7-11 alone then mamy

marriiages going sucessfull may be in the orbit of questions which we may not

be able to answer.we should accept the principle that nothing suceeds like

success.shri tinwin other and senior schlors may like to enlighten us further,

regards-vasudhakar goswami

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

Dear Vasudhakar ji,

What you are suggesting is the primary critique for some of the systems like 4-steps, Cuspal Interlinks, Double Transit, Using Sub for significator (Bhat) etc. These give some much possibility that you will always be able to justify event, but what we need to see is if there any predictive value.

Let me give you an example. One house is signified by  2-3 planets on an average. Now if we include 5 and 8 with 2, 7 and 11, we will get more significators and in fact, you will generally get 5 X 2 = 10 to 5 X 3 = 15 number of significators for these houses and hence you will be able to justify any event.

Also, if we already know that one system doesn't work and then going to another system means we are again adding more possibility. Without understand exactly where and when the primary system doesn't work, it is not meaningful to shift to the secondary system because that will just add to the possibility nothing else. In other words, if KP doesn't work, even if you use Jaimini or Tajik or Nadi or Traditional .. any system, we will be able to justify event so this justification is not limited to 4-steps.

So the point I am making that -

1. Any system is worth using, if it can be used as a primary system of prediction. Last time I had written about " Double Transit " and why that doesn't make any sense. We need to see other system from the same perspective and then conclude.

2. We should know when the system doesn't work. Without defining that using any other system will not help in future prediction, though it can help in justification.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 11:25 AM, vasudhakar goswami <vasudhakargoswami wrote:

dear sir-i have found that at times the planet,its constelatiom and its sub does not signify 2,7.11 but the person is married and having good married life.therefore step 4 of the 4 step theory propounded by shri gondhlekar comes to our rescue wherein support of 2 or 7 or 11 gets one married.also shri gonghelkar has added houses 5 an8 8( the 11th and second house of your spouse)as the other significators which work independantly without presence of 2-7-11.in addition to it the sub of seventh house alone becomes the sole significator even though houses 2-7-5-8- and 11 are missing(see mr. Raichur " daughter case}

if we judge marriage on the basis of 2-7-11 alone then mamy marriiages going sucessfull may be in the orbit of questions which we may not be able to answer.we should accept the principle that nothing suceeds like success.shri tinwin other and senior schlors may like to enlighten us further, regards-vasudhakar goswami

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./

Dear Vasudhakar,

The Vth stands for love and the VIIIth for having sexual contact and Maangalya(II to VII)...You have said nothing about aspects ?

Yogesh Lajmi.

vasudhakar goswami <vasudhakargoswami Sent: Tue, 22 December, 2009 11:25:09 AM role of 2-7-1 in marriage

dear sir-i have found that at times the planet,its constelatiom and its sub does not signify 2,7.11 but the person is married and having good married life.therefore step 4 of the 4 step theory propounded by shri gondhlekar comes to our rescue wherein support of 2 or 7 or 11 gets one married.also shri gonghelkar has added houses 5 an8 8( the 11th and second house of your spouse)as the other significators which work independantly without presence of 2-7-11.in addition to it the sub of seventh house alone becomes the sole significator even though houses 2-7-5-8- and 11 are missing(see mr. Raichur"daughter case}if we judge marriage on the basis of 2-7-11 alone then mamy marriiages going sucessfull may be in the orbit of questions which we may not be able to answer.we should accept the principle that nothing suceeds like success.shri tinwin other and senior schlors may like to enlighten us further, regards-vasudhakar goswamiThe INTERNET now has

a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Dear Vasudhakar ji,

I do not understand how you calculated 83%? Ten planets (there are only 9 planets, so assuming that planets are repeating) means 100% possibility.

It also means that when we will go for timing marriage we will also get all the planets. It sounds absurd to me to use five houses for marriage.

Shri KSK has recommended 5-fold significators where aspects have important role to play. When you say that the planets are not signifying 2-7-11 in happy married life, I guess you are missing grade-E singificators. If you have any case where it has happened, please share with the forum, so that we have discussion on real cases.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 9:47 AM, vasudhakar goswami <vasudhakargoswami wrote:

respected puneet ji.I am thankful to you for analysing 2-7-11 issue with deep insight.i agree that by adding more houses the number of significators will go upto 10 or more.I take ten significator for current analysis..this the interpretation of this nuber infers that 83 percent people will get married.obviously 17 percent will not.by keeping 3 houses the percentage of unmarried person will go higher which would not match with the statistics of the social reality.my question still remains un-answerd that why a person is married and leading a happy marital life even without support of 2-7-11. this question can be answered by other hidden signihicators operating additionally.research is an ongoing process and needs changes/additions based on empirical evidences.we can not afford to remain stagnated on one point alone.i believe had our guruji shri ksk alived -he,too,would have made certain changes in his own theories as he did during his life time.it is

not too late to let the reason prevail.profound regards-vasudhakar The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./