IndiaDivine.org

Arranging Forum Topics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

As you know that this forum has now crossed more than 30,000 messages. We have some very useful information in the forum. I tried to compile it on KP learning wiki as much as possible, but it is not a job for individual, so I have limited success till now.

Now as many forum members on Google Wave, I would request them to help compile this information. The task we have to do it very simple, we have to arrange some of the fourm messages topic-wise. To give you an example, suppose we have to arrange topics for  " addiction " , we can search messages related to this toipc and then arranage it as follows in Wave -

Drug Addition

/message/22940

/message/4108 

Similarly, we can find out other topics and then arrange it in seperate headings.

I have already created a wave and request all member to show their interest and I'll make members part of the wave accordingly. Please let me know your interest in helping this activity and I'll add you to the wave.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

PS: Only member who has access to Google Wave will be able to participate activily in this activity. Other uses, who do not have access to Google Wave, can send arranged topics to me and I'll add it to the wave.

Dear Punit

I am interested..tell me wt i have to do.

regards

anjna

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Friends,

As you know that this forum has now crossed more than 30,000 messages. We have some very useful information in the forum. I tried to compile it on KP learning wiki as much as possible, but it is not a job for individual, so I have limited success till now.

Now as many forum members on Google Wave, I would request them to help compile this information. The task we have to do it very simple, we have to arrange some of the fourm messages topic-wise. To give you an example, suppose we have to arrange topics for  " addiction " , we can search messages related to this toipc and then arranage it as follows in Wave -

Drug Addition

/message/22940

/message/4108 

Similarly, we can find out other topics and then arrange it in seperate headings.

I have already created a wave and request all member to show their interest and I'll make members part of the wave accordingly. Please let me know your interest in helping this activity and I'll add you to the wave.

PS: Only member who has access to Google Wave will be able to participate activily in this activity. Other uses, who do not have access to Google Wave, can send arranged topics to me and I'll add it to the wave.

Good Morning,Dear Punit ji,Thanks for yr fine idea.From the beginning of my membership in this forum , I used to compile the ideas of the members under discussion as topic-vise. And my folder for this is full of such resources under various subjects. But unfortunately I have not collected the thread by Msg #, due to my ignorance in finding out the same.Even now I dont know how to get the Msg #s.Being a Wave member I am happy to say you my willingness in supporting the yr suggestion, if I were a good driver to see the signals to identify the Msg # and all the procedure to follow.Have a Nice DayWith Due RegardsSunaparanthaPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Thu, 24 December, 2009 12:00:33 AM Arranging Forum Topics

Dear Friends,

Now as many forum members on Google Wave, I would request them to help compile this information. The task we have to do it very simple, we have to arrange some of the fourm messages topic-wise. To give you an example, suppose we have to arrange topics for "addiction", we can search messages related to this toipc and then arranage it as follows in Wave -

Drug Addition

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 22940

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 4108

Similarly, we can find out other topics and then arrange it in seperate headings.

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Dear Punit,

You have started the good actvity to help the forum members and most welcome it. Few weeks back I have posted the TOPIC related to "Group Messages without TITLE/TOPIC- volunteer's help required"

Mr. Devbrato Sarkar helped to go though the each such message and given some title/topic for those messages (refer URL given below). After that nobody has come forward to cross check his work. Kindly note that the Message topic and inside contents will differ some cases either as a whole or after at some point of reply (mixture of topics will be seen).

/message/29797

Few months back you have requested our members to do some volunteer service on message archive activities etc for which many of our members have shown their willingness to do the things. But when I requested only one person has come forward to do the things. Hence I once again request punit/memebrs please do the needful for the benefit of the members.

Also I have noticed that there are some messages truncated due to 64 Kb Size limit so the original message itself lost. Please reply how we can retrieve the whole message?

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Wed, 12/23/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Arranging Forum Topics Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 10:30 AM

Dear Friends,

Now as many forum members on Google Wave, I would request them to help compile this information. The task we have to do it very simple, we have to arrange some of the fourm messages topic-wise. To give you an example, suppose we have to arrange topics for "addiction", we can search messages related to this toipc and then arranage it as follows in Wave -

Drug Addition

Similarly, we can find out other topics and then arrange it in seperate headings.

Dear Punit ji,You can count me in as this will be a part of my learning experience to know the views of various contributors towards a topic - especially the very old messages. I will try my best in sorting out those forum topics under your able guidance.Jai Maa Kaali, Devbrato Sarkar"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Wed, 12/23/09, Punit Pandey

<punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitp Arranging Forum Topics Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 6:30 PM

Dear Friends,

Drug Addition

Dear Anjna ji,

Are you on Google Wave? It is OK if you are not, but just wanted to understand the route that we need to take.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 12:31 AM, anjna agarwal <anu0562 wrote:

Dear Punit

I am interested..tell me wt i have to do.

regards

anjna

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Friends,

Drug Addition

/message/22940

/message/4108 

Dear Dev ji,

Thanks for offering your contribution.

I have added you to the wave titled " forum topics " . Once you login to your Wave account, you will see this wave.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx wrote:

Dear Punit ji,You can count me in as this will be a part of my learning experience to know the views of various contributors towards a topic - especially the very old messages. I will try my best in sorting out those forum topics under your able guidance.

Jai Maa Kaali, Devbrato Sarkar

" Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money " .

--- On Wed, 12/23/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Arranging Forum Topics

Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 6:30 PM

Dear Friends,

Drug Addition