IndiaDivine.org

KP Astro Address

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lajami,

The query was raised by Mr.Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ > and you have address to me. Any how those who want the address can take from this message. Actually i have asked the message is posted without topic & now i have given some subject topic for the easy identification.

GOOD LUCK!

e memebers can --- On Sun, 12/27/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: (unknown) Cc: "Senthil" <athi_ram, "vasudhakar goswami" <vasudhakargoswami, "Pankaj Lakhlani" <p_lakhlani2003Sunday, December 27, 2009, 10:36 PM

Dear Senthil,

Given below is the complete information...which has been given by me on this site several times... !

It is given here again :

Man Machine Systems,Plot No.,24,Ramalinga Nagar,

1st Street,Puzhuthivakkam,

CHENNAI - 600 091

Phone: +91-44-22580377

WLL : http//www system.com

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

Senthil <athi_ram Cc: p_lakhlani2003Sent: Sun, 27 December, 2009 7:58:37 AMRe: (unknown)

Dear Punit,

Why are you approving the message without TOPIC this will give lot of pain at later stage. Kindly keep some check list showing minimum requirements to check the message before approving it. I know you may have more than 50 to 100 mails to review and approve it. I don't know how many groups you are the moderator. Please keep some minimum check and do the needful.

Recently i saw some posting without TOPIC including the below one request members please aviod this.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 12/25/09, Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ > wrote:

Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ >Re: (unknown)@gro ups.comFriday, December 25, 2009, 8:17 PM

Sir;

Please check if there is any mistake in the phone number / name, as i was told repeatedly that it was a wrong number as there was no such person at this number.Tnx

lakhlani--- On Thu, 12/24/09, vasudhakar goswami <vasudhakargoswami@ .co. in> wrote:

vasudhakar goswami <vasudhakargoswami@ .co. in> (unknown)@gro ups.comThursday, December 24, 2009, 9:05 AM

dear bhaskar ji-a four step based software has been prepared by shri rangrajan of chennai phone-04425580377. it is exactly according to mr. suneel gondhelkar'theory except when a planet conjoines with y house occuping x house,it includes only y house as the significator while suneelji takes both x and y houses as significators. regards.vasudhak arThe INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.