IndiaDivine.org

third attempt on BTR .....!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranam All ,After some delay i am giving my third attempt on BTR,.(with thanks to all those members participated in secnd attempt).Following are the particulars of a "male" child.DOB : 27-12-2009TOB : 13.00 HRS TO 14.00 HRS POB: TENALI.....A.P. 16.14N, 80.35E Birth particulars of parents are as follows :MOTHER : DOB : 29-07-1980 TOB: 19.10 HRS POB : GUNTUR ....16.18N, 80.27EFATHER :DOB : 11-01-1977TOB : 13.55 HRSPOB ; NELLORE..A.P.....14.26N, 79.58E.THIS CHILD IS THEIR SECOND ISSUE...FIRST CHILD WAS BORN ON 27-09-2004..Members can send their analysis as usual to and CC to kpsystemrbt.I want to convey to the members that i will give the

results or outcome of our study after collecting some SUBSTANTIAL no. of analysis. Because for any study we can not come to valid conclusions without suffiicient no. of samples.this will give oppurtunity to those members who didnt participated in previous attempts. they can also give their papers on previous attempts till the declaration of the final result. And here i request all members (in thousands actually) to actively take part in this excercise , and also to give ruling planets at the time of their judgement upto SUB level.Once again thanks to all those who sent their analysis for the second attempt and for those who are going to give in future. Guruji Bless us All !Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Gopalji Pranam,thanks for your participation..keep sending in future also.......Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 30/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1third attempt on BTR .....! Date: Wednesday, 30 December, 2009, 12:59 PMPranam All

,After some delay i am giving my third attempt on BTR,.(with thanks to all those members participated in secnd attempt).Following are the particulars of a "male" child.DOB : 27-12-2009TOB : 13.00 HRS TO 14.00 HRS POB: TENALI.....A.P. 16.14N, 80.35E Birth particulars of parents are as follows :MOTHER : DOB : 29-07-1980 TOB: 19.10 HRS POB : GUNTUR ....16.18N, 80.27EFATHER :DOB : 11-01-1977TOB : 13.55 HRSPOB ; NELLORE..A.P.....14.26N, 79.58E.THIS CHILD IS THEIR SECOND ISSUE...FIRST CHILD WAS BORN ON 27-09-2004..Members can send their analysis as usual to kpsystemrbt.I want to convey to the members that i will give the

results or outcome of our study after collecting some SUBSTANTIAL no. of analysis. Because for any study we can not come to valid conclusions without suffiicient no. of samples.this will give oppurtunity to those members who didnt participated in previous attempts. they can also give their papers on previous attempts till the declaration of the final result. And here i request all members (in thousands actually) to actively take part in this excercise , and also to give ruling planets at the time of their judgement upto SUB level.Once again thanks to all those who sent their analysis for the second attempt and for those who are going to give in future. Guruji Bless us All !Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

Hussainji Pranam,thanks for your kind participation.pls continue in future .......regards.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 30/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1third attempt on BTR .....! Date: Wednesday, 30 December, 2009, 12:59 PMPranam All ,After some delay i am giving my third attempt on BTR,.(with thanks to all those members participated in secnd attempt).Following are the particulars of a "male" child.DOB : 27-12-2009TOB : 13.00 HRS TO 14.00 HRS POB: TENALI.....A.P. 16.14N, 80.35E Birth particulars of parents are as follows :MOTHER : DOB : 29-07-1980 TOB: 19.10 HRS POB : GUNTUR ....16.18N, 80.27EFATHER :DOB : 11-01-1977TOB : 13.55 HRSPOB ; NELLORE..A.P.....14.26N, 79.58E.THIS CHILD IS THEIR SECOND ISSUE...FIRST CHILD WAS BORN ON 27-09-2004..Members can send their analysis as usual to kpsystemrbt.I want to convey to the members that i will give the

Subhashji Pranam,thanks for your participation kindly participate in future also....regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 30/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1third attempt on BTR .....! Date: Wednesday, 30 December, 2009, 12:59 PMPranam All ,After some delay i am giving my third attempt on BTR,.(with thanks to all those members participated in secnd attempt).Following are the particulars of a "male" child.DOB : 27-12-2009TOB : 13.00 HRS TO 14.00 HRS POB: TENALI.....A.P. 16.14N, 80.35E Birth particulars of parents are as follows :MOTHER : DOB : 29-07-1980 TOB: 19.10 HRS POB : GUNTUR ....16.18N, 80.27EFATHER :DOB : 11-01-1977TOB : 13.55 HRSPOB ; NELLORE..A.P.....14.26N, 79.58E.THIS CHILD IS THEIR SECOND ISSUE...FIRST CHILD WAS BORN ON 27-09-2004..Members can send their analysis as usual to kpsystemrbt.I want to convey to the members that i will give the

Anjna ji Pranam,thanks for your valuable participation ,Pls send in future also .....My apologies for delayed acknowledgment (you sent your paper on jan 5) as i am not keeping good health,.regards Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 30/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1third attempt on BTR .....! Date: Wednesday, 30 December, 2009, 12:59 PMPranam All ,After some delay i am giving my third attempt on BTR,.(with thanks to all those members participated in secnd attempt).Following are the particulars of a "male" child.DOB : 27-12-2009TOB : 13.00 HRS TO 14.00 HRS POB: TENALI.....A.P. 16.14N, 80.35E Birth particulars of parents are as follows :MOTHER : DOB : 29-07-1980 TOB: 19.10 HRS POB : GUNTUR ....16.18N, 80.27EFATHER :DOB : 11-01-1977TOB : 13.55 HRSPOB ; NELLORE..A.P.....14.26N, 79.58E.THIS CHILD IS THEIR SECOND ISSUE...FIRST CHILD WAS BORN ON 27-09-2004..Members can send their analysis as usual to kpsystemrbt.I want to convey to the members that i will give the

Senthilji Pranam,thanks for you valuable participation ....and pls participate in future alsomy apologies for delayed acknowledgment as i am not keeping good health.(you sent your paper on 6 jan) regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGRPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 30/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1third attempt on BTR .....! Date: Wednesday, 30 December, 2009, 12:59 PMPranam All ,After some delay i am giving my third attempt on BTR,.(with thanks to all those members participated in secnd attempt).Following are the particulars of a "male" child.DOB : 27-12-2009TOB : 13.00 HRS TO 14.00 HRS POB: TENALI.....A.P. 16.14N, 80.35E Birth particulars of parents are as follows :MOTHER : DOB : 29-07-1980 TOB: 19.10 HRS POB : GUNTUR ....16.18N, 80.27EFATHER :DOB : 11-01-1977TOB : 13.55 HRSPOB ; NELLORE..A.P.....14.26N, 79.58E.THIS CHILD IS THEIR SECOND ISSUE...FIRST CHILD WAS BORN ON 27-09-2004..Members can send their analysis as usual to kpsystemrbt.I

want to convey to the members that i will give the

Dear VGR JiNamashkar,Did you got my attempt of BTR-3 ?RegardsNicky Modi--- On Fri, 1/8/10, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Re: third attempt on BTR .....! Cc: ahahosienDate: Friday, January 8, 2010, 4:40 AM

Hussainji Pranam,thanks for your kind participation.pls continue in future .......regards.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 30/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>third attempt on BTR .....!@gro ups.comWednesday, 30 December, 2009, 12:59 PMPranam All ,After some delay i am giving my third attempt on BTR,.(with thanks to all those members participated in secnd attempt).Following are the particulars of a "male" child.DOB : 27-12-2009TOB : 13.00 HRS TO 14.00 HRS POB: TENALI.....A. P. 16.14N, 80.35E Birth particulars of parents are as follows :MOTHER : DOB : 29-07-1980 TOB: 19.10 HRS POB : GUNTUR ....16.18N, 80.27EFATHER :DOB : 11-01-1977TOB : 13.55 HRSPOB ; NELLORE..A.P. ....14.26N, 79.58E.THIS CHILD IS THEIR SECOND ISSUE...FIRST CHILD WAS BORN ON 27-09-2004..Members can send their analysis as usual to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com.I want to convey to the members that i will

give the

Nickyji Pranam,Yes I received it , i think i replied to you.It seems that you didnt received..Anyways thanks for participation and keep sending in future also.thanks for your support .....rgardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sat, 9/1/10, Nicky Modi <modinicky wrote:Nicky Modi <modinickyRe: Re: third attempt on BTR .....! Date: Saturday, 9 January, 2010, 10:33 AM

Dear VGR JiNamashkar,Did you got my attempt of BTR-3 ?RegardsNicky Modi--- On Fri, 1/8/10, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Re: third attempt on BTR .....!@gro ups.comCc: ahahosien Friday, January 8, 2010, 4:40 AM

Hussainji Pranam,thanks for your kind participation.pls continue in future .......regards.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 30/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>third attempt on BTR .....!@gro ups.comWednesday, 30 December, 2009, 12:59 PMPranam All ,After some delay i am giving my third attempt on BTR,.(with thanks to all those members participated in secnd attempt).Following are the particulars of a "male" child.DOB : 27-12-2009TOB : 13.00 HRS TO 14.00 HRS POB: TENALI.....A. P. 16.14N, 80.35E Birth particulars of parents are as follows :MOTHER : DOB : 29-07-1980 TOB: 19.10 HRS POB : GUNTUR ....16.18N, 80.27EFATHER :DOB : 11-01-1977TOB : 13.55 HRSPOB ; NELLORE..A.P. ....14.26N, 79.58E.THIS CHILD IS THEIR SECOND ISSUE...FIRST CHILD WAS BORN ON 27-09-2004..Members can send their analysis as usual to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com.I want to convey to the members that i will

give the