IndiaDivine.org

4 Step Primary Significators for Conjunction with       the Cusps

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sujatji

I would like to say that when any planet is nearby the end of the cusp and if the sub occupied by that planet is of the same planet, (here it is expected that the sub lord of the cusp and the sub lord of that planet if they are the same, then that planet which is nearby the end of the cusp will definately give the results where it is and also to the new cusp that he/she supposes to enter in the near future. But especially this will be made applicable to the fast moving planets only. If that planet is slow moving planet, it will not give the result of the next cusp as it takes very time to enter into that cusp.

Again, the limitations of orbs is the point of difference. In some texts, it is written that for sun 6 to 8 degrees orb and for moon orb of 10 t0 12 degrees to be taken. If this is taken for calculation and identifying signification, every planet will signify by way of aspect, conjunction etc.

Another point about when the planet is in its own star. In this context, the planet will give the results of the cusps where it is and the houses he own/owns if that cusps are unoccupied.

Suppose planet X is in its own star and another planet Y is also in its star. As far as Dasa of X is there then it will give the results where the planet X is posited and also when the dasa of planet Y is there, then the results of X will be identified and given by planet Y as the planet X is the starlord of the planet Y.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

email : guide_vijayanand

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 22:30:11 +0530 wrote

>

Respected Mr. Sunilji and Dr. Sheetal,

We are at the learning stage of 4-step theory and look to you for clarifications of our doubts .Sadly your clarifications donot clear our confusions.

Dr. Sheetal , vide item no. 5 of her post informs us that if a cuspal planet comes as a starlord, it gives results of both the houses. Is it correct? If this cuspal planet has crossed the cusp and has entered the next house , will it give results of both the houses? Please confirm. I donot see any logic behind this.

Similarly item no. 2 of her post should includea planet in its own star also. Suppose there is aplanet in its own star.I think even if such a planet has other planets in its star, it will give results of both the houses. Please correct me if I am not.

Please donot misunderstand me.By nature I am not of an arguementative type and as a matter of fact should have givenup this thread. But clearing doubts is of utmost importance to me. I donot want to move ahead with incorrect theories.

Regards,

sujat karambelkar.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.