IndiaDivine.org

What is the correct birth time?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members

First of all I wish all the members a happy and prosperous new year as well as full of knowledge and wisdom in the coming year. Here I am not to go in deail whether New year is to be celebrated or not.

If we consider the preparation of horoscope then first of all we have been communicated with reported time of birth. I have seen people insist that they have accurate time of birth in IST.

But for astrological purpose, we need local mean time and not the IST. Thatswhy we have to calculate local mean time and accordingly prepare cusps and kundli.

There may be the possibility of inaccurateness of the clocks,watches at the time of delivery/birth.

Here, Birth time Rectification by us is the only simple corelation of the IST to local mean time. IST will be the same for all places in india but local mean time will differ. and for this purpose, we msut have correct longitude of the place of birth. Now a days it is possible to find out long. of the place with the help of net. But previously, this thing was not available thatswhy old astrologers used to use long.as well as lat. of the place of birth which has been printed in any of the authentic or unauthentic astronomical panchang. Hence, if long. of place of birth is slightly differed, then the local mean time will change and in result, cusps of the kundlis will be changed.

First of all we have to get confirmed that long.of the place and then we have to march forward. or otherwise we are only discussing the matter that never ends.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 13:50:24 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Members,

>

The RULE,

"Natal Asc Sub = Natal MOON Star Natal Asc Sub-Sub = Natal MOON Sub"

Can’t be considered as RULE at all. Hence whether you applythe above rule for few secondsor fewminutes all are WRONG ONLY. When there is NO LOGIC in the RULE then there is no point insaying different ayanamsas etc here to justify the RULE. It is simply a USLESS RULE ONLY.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

>--- On Mon, 12/28/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra wrote:

>

>Dhirendra Nath Misra

>Re: Re: What is the correct birth time?

>

>Monday, December 28, 2009, 6:54 AM

>

>

Dear Sir,The above rule may be accepted as true if by shifting recorded birth time for few seconds(in exceptional cases up to 3 minutes)onlywe can apply the above rule.Besides this the different astrologers will have to change the recorded/rectified birth time further for different ayanamsas.

With thanks regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

>

>

Bhaskar

>@gro ups.com

>Sun, December 27, 2009 11:49:45 AM

> Re: What is the correct birth time?

>

>

Asc-Moon connection may be right or wrong way God Knows this. But trying to find this connection at times shifts the birth time to half an hour on either sides of recorded time. In this case when the Querist who has come with his horoscope, if told this possibility, then he will look at us as if we have come out of some mad house, because he is not ready to listen that his recorded birth time can be so awfully off the mark. Especially I tried this once on a case where I did not know that the natives father is himself an astrologer and had made perfect recording of the birth time of this native who had come to me. Thank God before I pronounced my verdict, he told me this fact, and I kept quiet otherwise I would have lost face that day, had I told him that Your asc and Moon is not having any StarLord or SubLord connection so I have to shift the time to 30 minutes ahead to make them connect.

>

>Bhaskar.

>

>@gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" wrote:

>>

>> Already the Astrologers are a very respected lot in society, and you will bring more respect on them with this excersise ?

>>

>> Now astrologers will sit in front of delivery rooms and then note the time of cry every time the expectant mother is taken to the delivery room ? Is this the state we have been brought down to,as being suggested ? Good.

>>

>> Then what is the point of discussion of rectification methods and such topics, if only the first cry is going to constitute the time of Birth, then who has checked our cry and the cries of rest of us ? And what is the sense of doing astrology if this is the way we are going to go about checking matters ? This means that we must do all

physical checking before pronouncing whether a mother will have child or not, we must ask her to get medical reports of her having got impregnated and become pregnant ? Why? What is the astrologer for ? This means we must check for a girl who is asking whether she will have love marriage or not- every evening go where she goes, whom she meets, how much love is there between her and the boy, before pronouncing LOve marriage to her ? Then what is the astrologer doing astrology for ?

>>

>> Why does a good astrologer need external help for all this ? Why cant the study be so good that one does not need all this parepharnalia to predict ?

>>

>> If you are told the time of the first cry, only then you will be able to predict in detail about that child? Otherwise not ? What type of astrology are we into ?

>>

>> And after having known the time of the first cry, do You think whatever you predict will be right ?

>>

>>

Boss this is not astrology. An astrologer needs to speak to no one. He must be efficient enough to get the answers on his own by his power of discriminations and his Panchanga, Pen and paper.

>>

>> Bhaskar.

>>

>>

>>

>> @gro ups.com, "Suprakash Ghosh" wrote:

>> >

>> > Dear Punitji

>> >

>> > Collection of reliable birth data : we need to have connection with nursing homes / docs and have to volunteer to get the the actual time of first cry.

>> >

>> > As per my understanding, two planets A B are connected if :

>> >

>> > a) A in star of B and B in star of A

>> > b) A in sub of B and B in sub of A

>> > c) A in sign of B and B in

sign of A

>> > c-1)A in sign of B and B in sign of A in navamsa

>> > d) A conj B (3 deg 20min, 5 deg for moon.merc)

>> > e) If A and B are not with in the specified orb, if a third planet C is inbetween and each one of A B maintains a gap of mentioned orb with C

>> > f) A aspect B (vedic, with specified orb)

>> > g)B aspect A (vedic, with specified orb)

>> > h) A aspect B (Western, Trine Sextile and semisextile ,with specified orb)

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Regards

>> >

>> > Suprakash

>> >

>> >

>> > -

>> > Punit Pandey

>> > @gro ups.com

>> > Sunday, December 20, 2009 3:32 PM

>> >

Re: What is the correct birth time?

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Dear Suprakash ji,

>> >

>> > AAA is the best we have available with us. If you have any alternate and better method for verification, it is welcome. Please let us know how you want to do it?

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Also, if you want to test indirect connection between Asc and Moon, please suggest how you want to define connection? Once we have this definition of connection, we can again try verifying Asc-Moon connection method with your suggestions incorporated.

>> >

>> > Thanks Regards,

>> >

>> > Punit Pandey

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Suprakash Ghosh wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Dear Punit ji

>> >

>> > Since the study was conducted long a go, can you please let us know the basic conditions assumed during the test.

>> > Was the test conducted one at a time or all together? What was the genuinity of the birth time? AAA rating is not all.Have all the charts been analysed individually? Astrology is not mathematics. What I mean to say is that, suppose a particular chart has no no connection apparently between moon star and asc sub. but in the chat, they have exchanged stars or in rapt conjunction. Was all the charts analysed in this way?

>> >

>> > If not, then the test has no relevance.

>> >

>> > Regards

>> >

>> > Suprakash

>> >

>> >

>> > -

>> > Punit Pandey

>> > @gro ups.com

>> > Friday, December 18, 2009 10:56 AM

>> > Re: What is the correct birth time?

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Dear Suresh ji,

>> >

>> > Please see your post (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30047). I quote -

>> >

>> > 1. "In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical."

>> > 2. "Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel."

>> > 3. "When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising."

>> >

>> > Lajmi ji recommends Asc-Moon

connection method "most often" and the study found that the method doesn't work. Please see the file section and you can get the study. Stalwarts were advocating it fiercely but what study found is just opposite. The method doesn't work. That is the reason I say that we should not "blindly" follow even Stalwarts. Your opinion (point no. 3 above) is just opposite and you recommend following them "blindly" which also means following incorrect methods.

>> >

>> > What we are doing is not further research but merely verification of available methods. People who are marketing their methods for a long time, now fearing and resisting because it will expose those methods. It may not be in interest of those individuals but it is definitely in interest of KP. Instead of appreciating this verification process and participating in it, I wounder why people are trying to divert attention and making forum loose focus. This is first exercise of this

scale and we all must participate in it and make it successful. At the end of this exercise, we will know which methods work and which doesn't. Finally the KP will win.

>> >

>> > Thanks Regards,

>> >

>> > Punit Pandey

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 1:52 PM, suresh wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > Dear Punitji,

>> > I have not asked you to follow anything blindly.You have obviously not read full comment where I have said you can test this method for results.But again obviously my comment has touched a raw nerve.Lajmiji, s forty years experience in KP notwithstanding you seem to question value of his experience.My only point is research done in so many directions may not be conclusive.Apart from this same set of data will be interpreted differently by different people as will be evident if you have read subsequent

post.

>> > Suresh Hattangadi

>> >

>>

>

>

>