IndiaDivine.org

4 Step software

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Sheetal

Happy new year.

Will you kind enough to reproduce atleast some part of the said paragraphs. Because only "Is Marriage promised? Why isthere Abnormal Delay?""Rahu is posited in Thula very near the 11 th cusp." will not serve the purpose. Max.of astrologers are not having kp readers in hand now when we read the posts in this forum.

Please dont take it otherwise.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+919673746303

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 13:46:59 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Bhaskar ji

I got the ref from KSK's reader

KP Reader IV, 1984, p 108, under "Is Marriage promised? Why isthere Abnormal Delay?""Rahu is posited in Thula very near the 11 th cusp.-----" (Rahu Li13-09, XI cusp 15-38-42) ie. 2:30 orb.

Regards'

Sheetal

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Sheetal wrote:

Dear Bhaskar

I think U can compare this with the person staying in POK

Cuspal planets are not used in 4step only

Nakshatra Chintamani by Mr Chandrakant Bhatt, Pg 3( inserting the signs and houses) - Ketu in Virgo 24*36' at the cusp of 9th house and  is placed behind virgo 25*44'- the cusp of 9th house. So Ketu will exert influence on both 8th and 9th house.

KSK also used cuspal planet as I dont remember the the reader/pg no at present 

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Bhaskar wrote:

Dear friends,I am not sure of considering the "close orb" for planet placed at beginning or ending of any Cusp, to qualify it to be the significator(Primary or Secondary), for the next Cusp.

Just because I stay close to the Pakistan Boundary, does not mean that I will signify Pakistan. I will be an India only and ruled by the Indian Governance and rules of India and will signify all related to India only. Once the Cuspal Boundaries are demarcated then even 1 degree close to this boundary does not qualify for the planet to become the next or previous houses significator. We are already taking the Asc. as the beginning of our Houses in Placidus House division. The whole purpose of Placidus is lost if we begin treating it as the Middle of the house or similiarly alike. There will become a mess with any other houses springing up as significators in this manner. And unsure of the extent the planet wil signify the previous or subsequent house.

Sorry this is my personal view. One not agreeing to this may ignore this.regards/Bhaskar.

, "TW" wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > 1. The explanation of the cusp conj. rule by using the words "before" or "after" the cusp cannot be found anywhere in the English translated 4 step lecture notes.

> > 2. In the above lecture notes, the only example of the planet Sun conj. before the X cusp and being the primary significators of both the previous 9th and next 10th house is the Chat No. 16 on p 66 and significators in the following page 67.

> > Regards,> TW> > > , sunil gondhalekar wrote:> >

> > dear bhaskar,> > > > every explation is given in book.> > > > in my book i have clearly mentioned that these rules are contradictory to> > original kp.> >

> > so pl.read the book quitely and if not followed ask to me.i will reply you> > as early as possible> > thanks> > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Bhaskar wrote:

> > > > >> > >> > > Dear Vasudhakar ji,> > >> > > this means that when a planet is at the end of one Cusp and within 3.20> > > degrees (Or 4 degrees) of another cusp which is beginning next, it will also

> > > signify the next Cusp too ? As a primary or secondary significator ???> > >> > > Or if a Planet is at the beginning of a Cusp and within 4 degrees of the> > > Cusp which is behind it, it will also signify the previous Cusp ? As a

> > > primary or a secondary significator ?> > >> > > This rule if really works then it will need additional cusps to be added to> > > the significators.> > >

> > > In this case how should we reckon the activity of such significators in> > > Action ? How much power do they have ?> > >> > > What is the difference between primary and secondary signififcators ?

> > >> > > If in above case the planet at end of a cusp becomes significator of the> > > cusp ahead it, and is known as a secondary significator, and if secondary> > > significators have no value or work in 4 Step, then of what use would be

> > > this rule ? When and where to apply it then ?> > >> > > regards/bhaskar.> > >> > > ,

> > > vasudhakar goswami wrote:> > > >> > > > dear bhaskar ji-a four step based software has been prepared by shri> > > rangrajan of chennai phone-04425580377.it is exactly according to mr.

> > > suneel gondhelkar'theory except when a planet conjoines with y house> > > occuping x house,it includes only y house as the significator while suneelji> > > takes both x and y houses as significators.regards.vasudhakar

> > > >> > > >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > http://in./

> > > >> > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > -- > > Sunil Gondhalekar> > www.astrologyask.com

> >>

Dear friends

Wish you all happy and prosperous new year as well as new dimensions of KP and astrology can be had to everyone who marches on the right path advocated by late Guruji KSK.

As far as cuspal co rulers are concerned, we generally forget about the strength of starlord of the cusp. Irrespective of 4 step theory, in original KP also, Sub lord of the cusp as well as a planet is the only mathematical calculated part of that longitude where the planet/cusp lies. Sub lord of that longitude is the specific reference to the constellation lord. Suppose when we consider Aries 00.00.52 means Sign lord Mars, Star lord Ketu, Sub Lord Shukra. If we omit here Ketu star Ashwini, will Sub lord shukra will come?

And in Strength Sub lord of the planet/cusp will be powerful and then we consider the sign lord in strength. But before signlord there is the presence of STARLORD. and thatswhy Co rulers of cusps/planets means Sub lord, Star lord and Sign lord are collectively tobe taken for predictions. We are considering only sub lord of the cusps as final decision making factor and goes like.

When we calculate the signification of planets in traditional manner means planets in the star of the occupants, planets in the cusps, planets in the star of lord of cusps and Lord of sign/cusp etc. when there is no planet in cusp, then we directly go to the planets in the star of the lord of the cusps/sign. prior to that if we go to the planets in the constellations of the lord of Star of the cusp, we will get different significations of planets.

In the examples solved by so many astrologers including KSK, this thing had not been taken into consideration and in my opinion at that time of prediction they did not find any difference or importance to consider the cuspal starlord signification or otherwise general signification of sub was matched to the signification. It is difficult why they had not taken this previously.

But in general sense, if sub lord if strong and sign lord is weak as compared to the sub lord, but I here want to say that Sign lord is also strong to the sign lord.

If we get this idea and try to unsolved examples where the events were not as per predictions, then I believe, all examples will be solved in perfect manner.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India'

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+9673746303

email : guide_vijayanand

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Sheetal wrote:

Dear Bhaskar

I think U can compare this with the person staying in POK

Cuspal planets are not used in 4step only

Nakshatra Chintamani by Mr Chandrakant Bhatt, Pg 3( inserting the signs and houses) - Ketu in Virgo 24*36' at the cusp of 9th house and  is placed behind virgo 25*44'- the cusp of 9th house. So Ketu will exert influence on both 8th and 9th house.

KSK also used cuspal planet as I dont remember the the reader/pg no at present 

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Bhaskar wrote:

Dear friends,I am not sure of considering the "close orb" for planet placed at beginning or ending of any Cusp, to qualify it to be the significator(Primary or Secondary), for the next Cusp.

Just because I stay close to the Pakistan Boundary, does not mean that I will signify Pakistan. I will be an India only and ruled by the Indian Governance and rules of India and will signify all related to India only. Once the Cuspal Boundaries are demarcated then even 1 degree close to this boundary does not qualify for the planet to become the next or previous houses significator. We are already taking the Asc. as the beginning of our Houses in Placidus House division. The whole purpose of Placidus is lost if we begin treating it as the Middle of the house or similiarly alike. There will become a mess with any other houses springing up as significators in this manner. And unsure of the extent the planet wil signify the previous or subsequent house.

Sorry this is my personal view. One not agreeing to this may ignore this.regards/Bhaskar.

, "TW" wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > 1. The explanation of the cusp conj. rule by using the words "before" or "after" the cusp cannot be found anywhere in the English translated 4 step lecture notes.

> > 2. In the above lecture notes, the only example of the planet Sun conj. before the X cusp and being the primary significators of both the previous 9th and next 10th house is the Chat No. 16 on p 66 and significators in the following page 67.

> > Regards,> TW> > > , sunil gondhalekar wrote:> >

> > dear bhaskar,> > > > every explation is given in book.> > > > in my book i have clearly mentioned that these rules are contradictory to> > original kp.> >

> > so pl.read the book quitely and if not followed ask to me.i will reply you> > as early as possible> > thanks> > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Bhaskar wrote:

> > > > >> > >> > > Dear Vasudhakar ji,> > >> > > this means that when a planet is at the end of one Cusp and within 3.20> > > degrees (Or 4 degrees) of another cusp which is beginning next, it will also

> > > signify the next Cusp too ? As a primary or secondary significator ???> > >> > > Or if a Planet is at the beginning of a Cusp and within 4 degrees of the> > > Cusp which is behind it, it will also signify the previous Cusp ? As a

> > > primary or a secondary significator ?> > >> > > This rule if really works then it will need additional cusps to be added to> > > the significators.> > >

> > > In this case how should we reckon the activity of such significators in> > > Action ? How much power do they have ?> > >> > > What is the difference between primary and secondary signififcators ?

> > >> > > If in above case the planet at end of a cusp becomes significator of the> > > cusp ahead it, and is known as a secondary significator, and if secondary> > > significators have no value or work in 4 Step, then of what use would be

> > > this rule ? When and where to apply it then ?> > >> > > regards/bhaskar.> > >> > > ,

> > > vasudhakar goswami wrote:> > > >> > > > dear bhaskar ji-a four step based software has been prepared by shri> > > rangrajan of chennai phone-04425580377.it is exactly according to mr.

> > > suneel gondhelkar'theory except when a planet conjoines with y house> > > occuping x house,it includes only y house as the significator while suneelji> > > takes both x and y houses as significators.regards.vasudhakar

> > > >> > > >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > http://in./

> > > >> > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > -- > > Sunil Gondhalekar> > www.astrologyask.com

> >>

Dear VIjayanand ji

U r talking about co-rulers and the signification of the star lord of the cusp so it is different topic and I think for that u have to start new thread under new heading. Here in this thread I gave this refference for " cuspal planet in 4step. "

What u say is not used regularly in KP but there is one refference in Reader III,Sixthe edition, pg no 148 " Oerseas " . There it is mentioned regarding signification of the planets in the star of, star lord of the cusp.

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:

Dear friendsWish you all happy and prosperous new year as well as new dimensions of KP and astrology can be had to everyone who marches on the right path advocated by late Guruji KSK.

As far as cuspal co rulers are concerned, we generally forget about the strength of starlord of the cusp. Irrespective of 4 step theory, in original KP also, Sub lord of the cusp as well as a planet is the only mathematical calculated part of that longitude where the planet/cusp lies. Sub lord of that longitude is the specific reference to the constellation lord. Suppose when we consider Aries 00.00.52 means Sign lord Mars, Star lord Ketu, Sub Lord Shukra. If we omit here Ketu star Ashwini, will Sub lord shukra will come?

And in Strength Sub lord of the planet/cusp will be powerful and then we consider the sign lord in strength. But before signlord there is the presence of STARLORD. and thatswhy Co rulers of cusps/planets means Sub lord, Star lord and Sign lord are collectively tobe taken for predictions. We are considering only sub lord of the cusps as final decision making factor and goes like.

When we calculate the signification of planets in traditional manner means planets in the star of the occupants, planets in the cusps, planets in the star of lord of cusps and Lord of sign/cusp etc. when there is no planet in cusp, then we directly go to the planets in the star of the lord of the cusps/sign. prior to that if we go to the planets in the constellations of the lord of Star of the cusp, we will get different significations of planets.

In the examples solved by so many astrologers including KSK, this thing had not been taken into consideration and in my opinion at that time of prediction they did not find any difference or importance to consider the cuspal starlord signification or otherwise general signification of sub was matched to the signification. It is difficult why they had not taken this previously.

But in general sense, if sub lord if strong and sign lord is weak as compared to the sub lord, but I here want to say that Sign lord is also strong to the sign lord.If we get this idea and try to unsolved examples where the events were not as per predictions, then I believe, all examples will be solved in perfect manner.

With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India'Cell No. +91 9422582853/+9673746303email : guide_vijayanand

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Sheetal wrote:Dear Bhaskar  I think U can compare this with the person staying in POK   Cuspal planets are not used in 4step onlyNakshatra Chintamani by Mr Chandrakant Bhatt, Pg 3( inserting the signs and houses) - Ketu in Virgo 24*36' at the cusp of 9th house and  is placed behind virgo 25*44'- the cusp of 9th house. So Ketu will exert influence on both 8th and 9th house.

KSK also used cuspal planet as I dont remember the the reader/pg no at present  RegardsDr Sheetal  On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Bhaskar wrote:  Dear friends,I am not sure of considering the " close orb " for planet placed at beginning or ending of any Cusp, to qualify it to be the significator(Primary or Secondary), for the next Cusp.

Sorry this is my personal view. One not agreeing to this may ignore this.regards/Bhaskar. , " TW " wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > 1. The explanation of the cusp conj. rule by using the words " before " or " after " the cusp cannot be found anywhere in the English translated 4 step lecture notes.

> > Regards,> TW> > > , sunil gondhalekar wrote:> >> > dear bhaskar,> > > > every explation is given in book.> > > > in my book i have clearly mentioned that these rules are contradictory to> > original kp.> >

> > > primary or a secondary significator ?> > >> > > This rule if really works then it will need additional cusps to be added to> > > the significators.> > >> > > In this case how should we reckon the activity of such significators in> > > Action ? How much power do they have ?> > >> > > What is the difference between primary and secondary signififcators ?

> > > >> > > >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > http://in./> > > >> > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > -- > > Sunil Gondhalekar> > www.astrologyask.com

> >>

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Dr. Sheetal,

What one means by 'Cuspal Planet'?

Dr.Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: ratnamalag; guide_vijayanandSent: Fri, January 1, 2010 11:08:06 AMRe: Re: Re: 4 Step software

Dear friendsWish you all happy and prosperous new year as well as new dimensions of KP and astrology can be had to everyone who marches on the right path advocated by late Guruji KSK.As far as cuspal co rulers are concerned, we generally forget about the strength of starlord of the cusp. Irrespective of 4 step theory, in original KP also, Sub lord of the cusp as well as a planet is the only mathematical calculated part of that longitude where the planet/cusp lies. Sub lord of that longitude is the specific reference to the constellation lord. Suppose when we consider Aries 00.00.52 means Sign lord Mars, Star lord Ketu, Sub Lord Shukra. If we omit here Ketu star Ashwini, will Sub lord shukra will come?And in Strength Sub lord of the planet/cusp will be powerful and then we consider the sign lord in strength. But before signlord there is the presence of STARLORD. and thatswhy Co rulers of cusps/planets means Sub lord, Star lord and Sign lord

are collectively tobe taken for predictions. We are considering only sub lord of the cusps as final decision making factor and goes like.When we calculate the signification of planets in traditional manner means planets in the star of the occupants, planets in the cusps, planets in the star of lord of cusps and Lord of sign/cusp etc. when there is no planet in cusp, then we directly go to the planets in the star of the lord of the cusps/sign. prior to that if we go to the planets in the constellations of the lord of Star of the cusp, we will get different significations of planets. In the examples solved by so many astrologers including KSK, this thing had not been taken into consideration and in my opinion at that time of prediction they did not find any difference or importance to consider the cuspal starlord signification or otherwise general signification of sub was matched to the signification. It is difficult why they had not taken this

previously. But in general sense, if sub lord if strong and sign lord is weak as compared to the sub lord, but I here want to say that Sign lord is also strong to the sign lord.If we get this idea and try to unsolved examples where the events were not as per predictions, then I believe, all examples will be solved in perfect manner.With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India'Cell No. +91 9422582853/+ 9673746303email : guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. comOn Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Sheetal wrote:Dear Bhaskar I think U can compare this with the person staying in POK Cuspal planets are not used in 4step onlyNakshatra Chintamani by Mr Chandrakant Bhatt, Pg 3( inserting the signs and houses) - Ketu in Virgo 24*36' at the cusp of 9th house and is placed behind virgo

25*44'- the cusp of 9th house. So Ketu will exert influence on both 8th and 9th house.KSK also used cuspal planet as I dont remember the the reader/pg no at present RegardsDr Sheetal On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Bhaskar wrote: Dear friends,I am not sure of considering the "close orb" for planet placed at beginning or ending of any Cusp, to qualify it to be the significator( Primary or Secondary), for the next Cusp. Just because I stay close to the Pakistan Boundary, does not mean that I will signify Pakistan. I will be an India only and ruled by the Indian Governance and rules of India and will signify all related to India only. Once the Cuspal Boundaries are demarcated then even 1 degree close to this boundary does not qualify for the planet to become the next or previous houses significator. We are already taking the Asc. as the beginning

of our Houses in Placidus House division. The whole purpose of Placidus is lost if we begin treating it as the Middle of the house or similiarly alike. There will become a mess with any other houses springing up as significators in this manner. And unsure of the extent the planet wil signify the previous or subsequent house.Sorry this is my personal view. One not agreeing to this may ignore this.regards/ Bhaskar. @gro ups.com, "TW" wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > 1. The explanation of the cusp conj. rule by using the words "before" or "after" the cusp cannot be found anywhere in the English translated 4 step lecture notes.> > 2. In the above lecture notes, the only example of the planet Sun conj. before the X cusp and being the primary significators of both the previous 9th and next 10th house is the Chat No. 16 on p 66 and significators in the following

page 67.> > Regards,> TW> > > @gro ups.com, sunil gondhalekar wrote:> >> > dear bhaskar,> > > > every explation is given in book.> > > > in my book i have clearly mentioned that these rules are contradictory to> > original kp.> > > > so pl.read the book quitely and if not followed ask to me.i will reply you> > as early as possible> > thanks> > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Bhaskar wrote:> > > > >> > >> > > Dear Vasudhakar ji,> > >> > > this means that when a planet is at the end of one Cusp and within 3.20> > > degrees (Or 4 degrees) of another cusp which is beginning next, it will also> > > signify the next Cusp too ? As a primary or secondary significator ???> > >> > > Or if a Planet is at the

beginning of a Cusp and within 4 degrees of the> > > Cusp which is behind it, it will also signify the previous Cusp ? As a> > > primary or a secondary significator ?> > >> > > This rule if really works then it will need additional cusps to be added to> > > the significators. > > >> > > In this case how should we reckon the activity of such significators in> > > Action ? How much power do they have ?> > >> > > What is the difference between primary and secondary signififcators ?> > >> > > If in above case the planet at end of a cusp becomes significator of the> > > cusp ahead it, and is known as a secondary significator, and if secondary> > > significators have no value or work in 4 Step, then of what use would be> > > this rule ? When and where to apply it then ?> > >> > >

regards/bhaskar. > > >> > > @gro ups.com ,> > > vasudhakar goswami wrote:> > > >> > > > dear bhaskar ji-a four step based software has been prepared by shri> > > rangrajan of chennai phone-04425580377. it is exactly according to mr.> > > suneel gondhelkar'theory except when a planet conjoines with y house> > > occuping x house,it includes only y house as the significator while suneelji> > > takes both x and y houses as significators. regards.vasudhak ar> > > >> > > >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > http://in.. com/> > > >> > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > -- > > Sunil Gondhalekar> > www.astrologyask. com>

>>

Guest guest

Find attachment that shows my charts 4 step theory of Palnets and cusp. although it is named as planet in both the sheets.:

Now I want to know from this sheet how can we decide readly the gradwise significators?

SAnt Gruruji

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Fri, 26 March, 2010 12:49:57 PMRe: Re: Re: 4 Step software

Dear Dr. Sheetal,

What one means by 'Cuspal Planet'?

Dr.Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>@gro ups.comCc: ratnamalag (AT) gmail (DOT) com; guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. comFri, January 1, 2010 11:08:06 AMRe: Re: Re: 4 Step software

Dear friendsWish you all happy and prosperous new year as well as new dimensions of KP and astrology can be had to everyone who marches on the right path advocated by late Guruji KSK.As far as cuspal co rulers are concerned, we generally forget about the strength of starlord of the cusp. Irrespective of 4 step theory, in original KP also, Sub lord of the cusp as well as a planet is the only mathematical calculated part of that longitude where the planet/cusp lies. Sub lord of that longitude is the specific reference to the constellation lord. Suppose when we consider Aries 00.00.52 means Sign lord Mars, Star lord Ketu, Sub Lord Shukra. If we omit here Ketu star Ashwini, will Sub lord shukra will come?And in Strength Sub lord of the planet/cusp will be powerful and then we consider the sign lord in strength. But before signlord there is the presence of STARLORD. and thatswhy Co rulers of cusps/planets means Sub lord, Star lord and Sign lord

are collectively tobe taken for predictions. We are considering only sub lord of the cusps as final decision making factor and goes like.When we calculate the signification of planets in traditional manner means planets in the star of the occupants, planets in the cusps, planets in the star of lord of cusps and Lord of sign/cusp etc. when there is no planet in cusp, then we directly go to the planets in the star of the lord of the cusps/sign. prior to that if we go to the planets in the constellations of the lord of Star of the cusp, we will get different significations of planets. In the examples solved by so many astrologers including KSK, this thing had not been taken into consideration and in my opinion at that time of prediction they did not find any difference or importance to consider the cuspal starlord signification or otherwise general signification of sub was matched to the signification. It is difficult why they had not taken this

previously. But in general sense, if sub lord if strong and sign lord is weak as compared to the sub lord, but I here want to say that Sign lord is also strong to the sign lord.If we get this idea and try to unsolved examples where the events were not as per predictions, then I believe, all examples will be solved in perfect manner.With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India'Cell No. +91 9422582853/+ 9673746303email : guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. comOn Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Sheetal wrote:Dear Bhaskar I think U can compare this with the person staying in POK Cuspal planets are not used in 4step onlyNakshatra Chintamani by Mr Chandrakant Bhatt, Pg 3( inserting the signs and houses) - Ketu in Virgo 24*36' at the cusp of 9th house and is placed behind virgo

25*44'- the cusp of 9th house. So Ketu will exert influence on both 8th and 9th house.KSK also used cuspal planet as I dont remember the the reader/pg no at present RegardsDr Sheetal On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Bhaskar wrote: Dear friends,I am not sure of considering the "close orb" for planet placed at beginning or ending of any Cusp, to qualify it to be the significator( Primary or Secondary), for the next Cusp. Just because I stay close to the Pakistan Boundary, does not mean that I will signify Pakistan. I will be an India only and ruled by the Indian Governance and rules of India and will signify all related to India only. Once the Cuspal Boundaries are demarcated then even 1 degree close to this boundary does not qualify for the planet to become the next or previous houses significator. We are already taking the Asc. as the beginning

of our Houses in Placidus House division. The whole purpose of Placidus is lost if we begin treating it as the Middle of the house or similiarly alike. There will become a mess with any other houses springing up as significators in this manner. And unsure of the extent the planet wil signify the previous or subsequent house.Sorry this is my personal view. One not agreeing to this may ignore this.regards/ Bhaskar. @gro ups.com, "TW" wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > 1. The explanation of the cusp conj. rule by using the words "before" or "after" the cusp cannot be found anywhere in the English translated 4 step lecture notes.> > 2. In the above lecture notes, the only example of the planet Sun conj. before the X cusp and being the primary significators of both the previous 9th and next 10th house is the Chat No. 16 on p 66 and significators in the

following page 67.> > Regards,> TW> > > @gro ups.com, sunil gondhalekar wrote:> >> > dear bhaskar,> > > > every explation is given in book.> > > > in my book i have clearly mentioned that these rules are contradictory to> > original kp.> > > > so pl.read the book quitely and if not followed ask to me.i will reply you> > as early as possible> > thanks> > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Bhaskar wrote:> > > > >> > >> > > Dear Vasudhakar ji,> > >> > > this means that when a planet is at the end of one Cusp and within 3.20> > > degrees (Or 4 degrees) of another cusp which is beginning next, it will also> > > signify the next Cusp too ? As a primary or secondary significator ???> > >> > > Or if a Planet is

at the beginning of a Cusp and within 4 degrees of the> > > Cusp which is behind it, it will also signify the previous Cusp ? As a> > > primary or a secondary significator ?> > >> > > This rule if really works then it will need additional cusps to be added to> > > the significators. > > >> > > In this case how should we reckon the activity of such significators in> > > Action ? How much power do they have ?> > >> > > What is the difference between primary and secondary signififcators ?> > >> > > If in above case the planet at end of a cusp becomes significator of the> > > cusp ahead it, and is known as a secondary significator, and if secondary> > > significators have no value or work in 4 Step, then of what use would be> > > this rule ? When and where to apply it then ?> > >> > >

regards/bhaskar. > > >> > > @gro ups.com ,> > > vasudhakar goswami wrote:> > > >> > > > dear bhaskar ji-a four step based software has been prepared by shri> > > rangrajan of chennai phone-04425580377. it is exactly according to mr.> > > suneel gondhelkar'theory except when a planet conjoines with y house> > > occuping x house,it includes only y house as the significator while suneelji> > > takes both x and y houses as significators. regards.vasudhak ar> > > >> > > >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > http://in.. com/> > > >> > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > -- > > Sunil Gondhalekar> > www.astrologyask. com>

>>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

2 of 2 Photo(s)