IndiaDivine.org

RPs help in BTR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,My Heartiest Wishes for the Prosperous and Happy New Year 2010!I like to share the following with you on the BTR which happened in this week at my office.Example:1:

One client came with her daughter's birth chart (software erected ) . The details given as:

19.4.198410.00 AMSalem (11n39 78e12)When enquired, she is having the doubt on the birth time. She said the time is appx. 10 am. The actual birth details (Kundali)  is lying in her father's house in Chennai. In order to register with our Matrimonial service, She got the Chart erected in a computer centre with the appx. time as 10 am.

I asked to her submit the copy of original chart or the corect birth details from her father.She said she will be back the next day.After she left, an urge intiated me to rectify the BT with the help of RPs.

Judgement time: 21.38.09 Place: Salem30/12/2009RPs:Moon-VEN-MARS-SAT

Asc- SUN-KETU-RAHUDay- MER(KETU= MER RAHU=JUP)BT RPs for 10 amAsc- MER-MARS-VEN-KET

Moon- MARS-MER-VEN-JUPDay- JUPI found the connection of RPs Moon to the Asc.of Birth.Moon's signlord (VEN)  as Asc. sublord Moon's Starlord (MARS) as Asc. StarlordThe others also connected to RPs. Hence the time 10 am is correct upto sublevel.

Yet I tried to correct upto the subsub level.I checked the RPs. SAT is stronger as no planet in its star and also it is the Moon's subsub and also it aspects Moon.I fixed the time as " 10.57 am or 10.58 am " where the subsub is SAT

Asc- MER-MARS-VEN-SATThe next day the lady brought the details of a fax copy of the original Chart where the time is " 10.57 am " .Here the Rps Moon Signlord = BT Asc. sublord (VEN) Rps Moon Starlord = BT Asc. starlord (MARS)

BT Asc Sub VEN is in the star of MER = BT Moon's Star lordexample 2:A father approched me yesterday evening with his son's chart (hand written)  the details as follows:27.01.795.01 pm

SalemWhen I erected the chart with my sw,

the Asc. was in Gemini in Punarpoosamthe Asc. in the given chart was in Cancer in Poosam starI looked at the " Udhayadhi Naaligai " ( i dont know how to spell in English) the astrologer noted in the chart. It was given as 27.32.

When I calculated in time, it is 11 hours from the sunrise. The sun rise on that day in salem was " 6.42 AM " . If I calculate, it should come as " 5.42 am " . But the time given as " 5.01 " .

I told him that there is a problem in the time either in the time or in the Naaligai " he gave me the original hand written chart details also. The same was present.I told him I want to talk to his wife. He tried his house. She was not there. she was about to return home ion few minutes/

By the time he was much tensed. and asked me what could be the corect time and the reason for the difference.It gave me the urge suddenly and checked the Rps at that time. (31/12/2009 evening) I missed to note the time in my notes.

RPs at .the Judgement time:Moon- MER-RAH-SATAsC- VEN-SUN-VEN

Day- JUP

( RAH=JUP)RPs at 5.01 pm BTAsc- MER-JUP-VEN

Moon- SAT-SUN-JUPDay- SATI found the Rps RP Moon 's signlord MER is the BT Asc.'s signlordRP Moon's starlord RAH ( represents JUP and JUP is also a RP) is the Asc.'s star lordRP Asc's signlord and sublord VEN is the BT Asc 's Sub lord. 

The other planets also connected to the Rps.ALSO Moon was not an RP . So Asc can not be in CANCER.Hence I decide the time 5.01 pm must be correct.By the time he received the call from his wife and he connected to me.

I asked her " Do you remember what time his son was born/ " She replied it is given in the chart. I again asked her to confirm it. She said " it is around 5 pm " . I asked it was 5 pm or 5.45 pm appx, she replied 5 pm only.

Then asked who prepared the chart? She said her father did this with her traditional astrologer for the that birth time.Then I realised they would have given only the birth time to the Astrologer who might have done the mistake in converting the time into Naaligai. Also he would have taken the Sun rise time as 6 am " instead of 6.42 am " . When the Naaligai was wrong the total chart became wrong .

So,

The RPs at the time of URGE help us in fixing the Asc.. In this Moon's coruler is mostly connected to BT's Asc. coruler.But the following is not compulsory :RP's Moon's Star lord = Asc. Sub

Rps's Moon's sub lord = Asc. subsubWith BEST RegardsAdith

many thanks Kasinath sir.Such practical examples are of great help and increases confidence in the method.Please keep writing more on such

practical problems.

S.Subramanian

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 11:20:38 AM RPs help in BTR

Dear Members,My Heartiest Wishes for the Prosperous and Happy New Year 2010!I like to share the following with you on the BTR which happened in this week at my office.Example:1: One client came with her daughter's birth chart (software erected ) . The details given as:19.4.198410.00 AMSalem (11n39 78e12)When enquired, she is having the doubt on the birth time. She said the time is appx. 10 am. The actual birth details (Kundali) is lying in her father's house in Chennai. In order to register with our Matrimonial service, She got the Chart erected in a computer centre with the appx. time as 10 am. I asked to her submit the copy of original chart or the corect birth details from her father.She said she will be back the next day.After she left, an urge intiated me to rectify the BT with the help of RPs.Judgement time: 21.38.09 Place: SalemDate:

30/12/2009RPs:Moon-VEN-MARS-SATAsc- SUN-KETU-RAHUDay- MER(KETU= MER RAHU=JUP)BT RPs for 10 amAsc- MER-MARS-VEN-KET Moon- MARS-MER-VEN- JUPDay- JUPI found the connection of RPs Moon to the Asc.of Birth.Moon's signlord (VEN) as Asc. sublord Moon's Starlord (MARS) as Asc. StarlordThe others also connected to RPs. Hence the time 10 am is correct upto sublevel.Yet I tried to correct upto the subsub level.I checked the RPs. SAT is stronger as no planet in its star and also it is the Moon's subsub and also it aspects Moon.I fixed the time as " 10.57 am or 10.58 am" where the subsub is SATAsc-

MER-MARS-VEN- SATThe next day the lady brought the details of a fax copy of the original Chart where the time is "10.57 am".Here the Rps Moon Signlord = BT Asc. sublord (VEN) Rps Moon Starlord = BT Asc. starlord (MARS)BT Asc Sub VEN is in the star of MER = BT Moon's Star lordexample 2:A father approched me yesterday evening with his son's chart (hand written) the details as follows:27.01.795.01 pmSalemWhen I erected the chart with my sw, the Asc. was in Gemini in Punarpoosamthe Asc. in the given chart was in Cancer in Poosam starI looked at the " Udhayadhi Naaligai" ( i dont know how to spell in English) the astrologer noted in the chart. It was given as 27.32.When I calculated in time, it is 11 hours from the sunrise. The sun rise on that day in salem was "6.42 AM". If I calculate, it should come as "5.42 am". But the time given as "5.01".I

told him that there is a problem in the time either in the time or in the Naaligai"he gave me the original hand written chart details also. The same was present.I told him I want to talk to his wife. He tried his house. She was not there. she was about to return home ion few minutes/By the time he was much tensed. and asked me what could be the corect time and the reason for the difference.It gave me the urge suddenly and checked the Rps at that time. (31/12/2009 evening) I missed to note the time in my notes.RPs at .the Judgement time:Moon- MER-RAH-SATAsC- VEN-SUN-VENDay- JUP( RAH=JUP)RPs at 5.01 pm BTAsc- MER-JUP-VENMoon- SAT-SUN-JUPDay- SATI found the Rps RP Moon 's signlord MER is the BT Asc.'s signlordRP Moon's starlord RAH ( represents JUP and JUP is also a RP) is the Asc.'s star lordRP Asc's signlord and sublord VEN is the BT Asc 's Sub lord. The other planets also connected to the Rps.ALSO Moon was not an RP . So Asc can not be in CANCER.Hence I decide the time 5.01 pm must be correct.By the time he received the call from his wife and he connected to me.I asked her " Do you remember what time his son was born/" She replied it is given in the chart. I again asked her to confirm it. She said " it is around 5 pm". I asked it was 5 pm or 5.45 pm appx, she replied 5 pm only.Then asked who prepared the chart? She said her father did this with

her traditional astrologer for the that birth time.Then I realised they would have given only the birth time to the Astrologer who might have done the mistake in converting the time into Naaligai. Also he would have taken the Sun rise time as 6 am" instead of 6.42 am" . When the Naaligai was wrong the total chart became wrong . So,The RPs at the time of URGE help us in fixing the Asc.. In this Moon's coruler is mostly connected to BT's Asc. coruler.But the following is not compulsory :RP's Moon's Star lord = Asc. SubRps's Moon's sub lord = Asc. subsubWith BEST RegardsAdith

Dear Mr.Subramaniam,Thanks for your reply. Our Guruji KSK said to take the RPs at the time of Judgement and not suggested any rule.I have faced many cases where I faced failure in connecting the RPs Moon starlord and sub lord as Asc. sub lord and subsub lord.

Most of the times the Rps will reflect in the BT Asc. coruler. I will also look at the BT Asc. sub lord which is connected to the Moon's Star lord or the star lord lord of the starlord  (either as Moon's signlord or starlord if not any conjunction/aspect to  star lord etc.,).

There are two prominent rules in discussion:a) RPs Moon star lord rule must be the Asc. sub  

b) BT ASc. sub must be the BT Asc Moon's Starlord.If both are correct, when compiling both, then there is only one rule would have been suggested, Not two required.ie.,RPs Moon star=BT ASc. Sub lord= BT Moon's Star

But it is not exactly same all times. There are cases equal to these. But many times, RPs are connected to Asc. corulers and BT Asc. sub is somehow connected to BT Moon's sign or starlord. This is out of my experience.

With RegardsAdithOn Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 6:33 PM, subramanian swaminathan <yogini_2021 wrote:

many thanks Kasinath sir.Such practical examples are of great help and increases confidence in the method.Please keep writing more on such

practical problems.

S.Subramanian

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Fri, January 1, 2010 11:20:38 AM RPs help in BTR 

Dear Members,My Heartiest Wishes for the Prosperous and Happy New Year 2010!I like to share the following with you on the BTR which happened in this week at my office.Example:1:

One client came with her daughter's birth chart (software erected ) . The details given as:19.4.198410.00 AMSalem (11n39 78e12)When enquired, she is having the doubt on the birth time. She said the time is appx. 10 am. The actual birth details (Kundali)  is lying in her father's house in Chennai. In order to register with our Matrimonial service, She got the Chart erected in a computer centre with the appx. time as 10 am.

I asked to her submit the copy of original chart or the corect birth details from her father.She said she will be back the next day.After she left, an urge intiated me to rectify the BT with the help of RPs.

Judgement time: 21.38.09 Place: SalemDate:

30/12/2009RPs:Moon-VEN-MARS-SAT

Asc- SUN-KETU-RAHUDay- MER(KETU= MER RAHU=JUP)BT RPs for 10 amAsc- MER-MARS-VEN-KET

Moon- MARS-MER-VEN- JUPDay- JUPI found the connection of RPs Moon to the Asc.of Birth.Moon's signlord (VEN)  as Asc. sublord Moon's Starlord (MARS) as Asc. StarlordThe others also connected to RPs. Hence the time 10 am is correct upto sublevel.

Yet I tried to correct upto the subsub level.I checked the RPs. SAT is stronger as no planet in its star and also it is the Moon's subsub and also it aspects Moon.I fixed the time as " 10.57 am or 10.58 am " where the subsub is SAT

Asc-

MER-MARS-VEN- SATThe next day the lady brought the details of a fax copy of the original Chart where the time is " 10.57 am " .Here the Rps Moon Signlord = BT Asc. sublord (VEN) Rps Moon Starlord = BT Asc. starlord (MARS)

BT Asc Sub VEN is in the star of MER = BT Moon's Star lordexample 2:A father approched me yesterday evening with his son's chart (hand written)  the details as follows:27.01.795.01 pm

SalemWhen I erected the chart with my sw, the Asc. was in Gemini in Punarpoosamthe Asc. in the given chart was in Cancer in Poosam starI looked at the " Udhayadhi Naaligai " ( i dont know how to spell in English) the astrologer noted in the chart. It was given as 27.32.

When I calculated in time, it is 11 hours from the sunrise. The sun rise on that day in salem was " 6.42 AM " . If I calculate, it should come as " 5.42 am " . But the time given as " 5.01 " .

I

told him that there is a problem in the time either in the time or in the Naaligai " he gave me the original hand written chart details also. The same was present.I told him I want to talk to his wife. He tried his house. She was not there. she was about to return home ion few minutes/

By the time he was much tensed. and asked me what could be the corect time and the reason for the difference.It gave me the urge suddenly and checked the Rps at that time. (31/12/2009 evening) I missed to note the time in my notes.

Day- JUP( RAH=JUP)RPs at 5.01 pm BTAsc- MER-JUP-VEN

Moon- SAT-SUN-JUPDay- SATI found the Rps RP Moon 's signlord MER is the BT Asc.'s signlordRP Moon's starlord RAH ( represents JUP and JUP is also a RP) is the Asc.'s star lordRP Asc's signlord and sublord VEN is the BT Asc 's Sub lord. 

The other planets also connected to the Rps.ALSO Moon was not an RP . So Asc can not be in CANCER.Hence I decide the time 5.01 pm must be correct.By the time he received the call from his wife and he connected to me.

I asked her " Do you remember what time his son was born/ " She replied it is given in the chart. I again asked her to confirm it. She said " it is around 5 pm " . I asked it was 5 pm or 5.45 pm appx, she replied 5 pm only.

Then asked who prepared the chart? She said her father did this with

her traditional astrologer for the that birth time.Then I realised they would have given only the birth time to the Astrologer who might have done the mistake in converting the time into Naaligai. Also he would have taken the Sun rise time as 6 am " instead of 6.42 am " . When the Naaligai was wrong the total chart became wrong .

So,The RPs at the time of URGE help us in fixing the Asc.. In this Moon's coruler is mostly connected to BT's Asc. coruler.But the following is not compulsory :RP's Moon's Star lord = Asc. Sub

Dear Adith,

Today we have a rash of mutations in KP. Several years ago, when we were introduced to KP system,we had a simpler method.

Take the RPs at BT as a cluster.5 elements.Lagna, sign,star and sub. Moon sign ,star and Day lord.Similarly 5 RPs at TOJ. compared these two and eliminated what did not fit in. Nodes were given impotance too.

The difficullty came in, when we found all 9 planets,figuring in many cases. This resulted in expansion of elements beyond 5 mentioned above. These gave birth to new set of theories sub-sub et al.

For me if the Lagna sub lord is Moon or the planet is starlord of Moon directly or indirectly(same star).then the requirement is fulfilled. Since there is a upper limit to BTR variation,I check on the Lagna star, sub . Fast moving stars like Sun, Moon,Mars,Ketu offer good possibilities to adjust. Other stars like Sat,Jup Ven etc only at the sub begining or end. Sun/Sun is fastest and Venus/Ven is longest.

I read these days of checking a specific cusp sub and adjusting only that cusp . To me if one cusp gets adjusted other cusps get automatically affected ,amounting to changing BT.Am I missing out something?Varoius significations of the chart change.

Discussions on BTR will go one and is like a dragon's tail,elusive.At the end of it all, we follow what suits us best,not withstanding whatever we may state in the forum.Is it not?

These are my personal views only , not to infringe on other's territory.

Regards,

Satish

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

: adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: RPs help in BTR Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 8:51 AM

Dear Mr.Subramaniam,Thanks for your reply. Our Guruji KSK said to take the RPs at the time of Judgement and not suggested any rule.I have faced many cases where I faced failure in connecting the RPs Moon starlord and sub lord as Asc. sub lord and subsub lord. Most of the times the Rps will reflect in the BT Asc. coruler. I will also look at the BT Asc. sub lord which is connected to the Moon's Star lord or the star lord lord of the starlord (either as Moon's signlord or starlord if not any conjunction/ aspect to star lord etc.,).There are two prominent rules in discussion:a) RPs Moon star lord rule must be the Asc. sub b) BT ASc. sub must be the BT Asc Moon's Starlord.If both are correct, when compiling both, then there is only one rule would have been suggested, Not two required.ie.,RPs Moon star=BT ASc. Sub lord= BT Moon's StarBut it is not exactly same

all times. There are cases equal to these. But many times, RPs are connected to Asc. corulers and BT Asc. sub is somehow connected to BT Moon's sign or starlord. This is out of my experience.With RegardsAdith

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 6:33 PM, subramanian swaminathan <yogini_2021@ > wrote:

practical problems.

S.Subramanian

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFri, January 1, 2010 11:20:38 AM RPs help in BTR

Dear Members,My Heartiest Wishes for the Prosperous and Happy New Year 2010!I like to share the following with you on the BTR which happened in this week at my office.Example:1: One client came with her daughter's birth chart (software erected ) . The details given as:19.4.198410.00 AMSalem (11n39 78e12)When enquired, she is having the doubt on the birth time. She said the time is appx. 10 am. The actual birth details (Kundali) is lying in her father's house in Chennai. In order to register with our Matrimonial service, She got the Chart erected in a computer centre with the appx. time as 10 am. I asked to her submit the copy of original chart or the corect birth details from her father.She said she will be back the next day.After she left, an urge intiated me to rectify the BT with the help of RPs.Judgement time: 21.38.09 Place:

Salem30/12/2009RPs:Moon-VEN-MARS-SATAsc- SUN-KETU-RAHUDay- MER(KETU= MER RAHU=JUP)BT RPs for 10 amAsc- MER-MARS-VEN-KET Moon- MARS-MER-VEN- JUPDay- JUPI found the connection of RPs Moon to the Asc.of Birth.Moon's signlord (VEN) as Asc. sublord Moon's Starlord (MARS) as Asc. StarlordThe others also connected to RPs. Hence the time 10 am is correct upto sublevel.Yet I tried to correct upto the subsub level.I checked the RPs. SAT is stronger as no planet in its star and also it is the Moon's subsub and also it aspects Moon.I fixed the time as " 10.57 am or 10.58 am" where the subsub

is SATAsc- MER-MARS-VEN- SATThe next day the lady brought the details of a fax copy of the original Chart where the time is "10.57 am".Here the Rps Moon Signlord = BT Asc. sublord (VEN) Rps Moon Starlord = BT Asc. starlord (MARS)BT Asc Sub VEN is in the star of MER = BT Moon's Star lordexample 2:A father approched me yesterday evening with his son's chart (hand written) the details as follows:27.01.795.01 pmSalemWhen I erected the chart with my sw, the Asc. was in Gemini in Punarpoosamthe Asc. in the given chart was in Cancer in Poosam starI looked at the " Udhayadhi Naaligai" ( i dont know how to spell in English) the astrologer noted in the chart. It was given as 27.32.When I calculated in time, it is 11 hours from the sunrise. The sun rise on that day in salem was "6.42 AM". If I calculate, it should come as "5.42 am". But the time given as

"5.01".I told him that there is a problem in the time either in the time or in the Naaligai"he gave me the original hand written chart details also. The same was present.I told him I want to talk to his wife. He tried his house. She was not there. she was about to return home ion few minutes/By the time he was much tensed. and asked me what could be the corect time and the reason for the difference.It gave me the urge suddenly and checked the Rps at that time. (31/12/2009 evening) I missed to note the time in my notes.RPs at .the Judgement time:Moon- MER-RAH-SATAsC- VEN-SUN-VENDay- JUP( RAH=JUP)RPs at 5.01 pm

BTAsc- MER-JUP-VENMoon- SAT-SUN-JUPDay- SATI found the Rps RP Moon 's signlord MER is the BT Asc.'s signlordRP Moon's starlord RAH ( represents JUP and JUP is also a RP) is the Asc.'s star lordRP Asc's signlord and sublord VEN is the BT Asc 's Sub lord. The other planets also connected to the Rps.ALSO Moon was not an RP . So Asc can not be in CANCER.Hence I decide the time 5.01 pm must be correct.By the time he received the call from his wife and he connected to me.I asked her " Do you remember what time his son was born/" She replied it is given in the chart. I again asked her to confirm it. She said " it is around 5 pm". I asked it was 5 pm or 5.45 pm appx, she replied 5 pm only.Then asked who prepared the chart? She

said her father did this with her traditional astrologer for the that birth time.Then I realised they would have given only the birth time to the Astrologer who might have done the mistake in converting the time into Naaligai. Also he would have taken the Sun rise time as 6 am" instead of 6.42 am" . When the Naaligai was wrong the total chart became wrong . So,The RPs at the time of URGE help us in fixing the Asc.. In this Moon's coruler is mostly connected to BT's Asc. coruler.But the following is not compulsory :RP's Moon's Star lord = Asc. SubRps's Moon's sub lord = Asc. subsubWith BEST RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji

Happy New Year!

In ur 1st example, u fixed BT 10am up to sub level  with Asc=Budh-Mars-Shukra and sub sub shani so I think it should be 9hrs and 57mt (9.57Am).

I have one query.Why cant we fix sub sub Ketu, as Ketu is Lagna star lord of ur RP and we usually consider 5 RPs (Shani is moon sub lord ie from 7 RPs). So Birth Asc may be Budh-Mars-Shukra-Ketu and BT can be fixed as10 AM only. Can't it be?

Your RPs are= LS-Ketu, L-Sun, S-Mars,R-Shukra,D-Budh

And Lagna sub -Rahu and Moon sub- Shani 

This I am asking for my knowledge purpose as if I am in ur place, I will fix Ketu as sub sub lord! What u say?

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 11:20 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

One client came with her daughter's birth chart (software erected ) . The details given as:19.4.198410.00 AMSalem (11n39 78e12)When enquired, she is having the doubt on the birth time. She said the time is appx. 10 am. The actual birth details (Kundali)  is lying in her father's house in Chennai. In order to register with our Matrimonial service, She got the Chart erected in a computer centre with the appx. time as 10 am.

Asc- SUN-KETU-RAHUDay- MER(KETU= MER RAHU=JUP)BT RPs for 10 amAsc- MER-MARS-VEN-KET Moon- MARS-MER-VEN-JUP

Day- JUPI found the connection of RPs Moon to the Asc.of Birth.Moon's signlord (VEN)  as Asc. sublord Moon's Starlord (MARS) as Asc. StarlordThe others also connected to RPs. Hence the time 10 am is correct upto sublevel.

Asc- MER-MARS-VEN-SATThe next day the lady brought the details of a fax copy of the original Chart where the time is " 10.57 am " .Here the Rps Moon Signlord = BT Asc. sublord (VEN) Rps Moon Starlord = BT Asc. starlord (MARS)

SalemWhen I erected the chart with my sw, the Asc. was in Gemini in Punarpoosamthe Asc. in the given chart was in Cancer in Poosam starI looked at the " Udhayadhi Naaligai " ( i dont know how to spell in English) the astrologer noted in the chart. It was given as 27.32.

I told him that there is a problem in the time either in the time or in the Naaligai " he gave me the original hand written chart details also. The same was present.I told him I want to talk to his wife. He tried his house. She was not there. she was about to return home ion few minutes/

Then asked who prepared the chart? She said her father did this with her traditional astrologer for the that birth time.Then I realised they would have given only the birth time to the Astrologer who might have done the mistake in converting the time into Naaligai. Also he would have taken the Sun rise time as 6 am " instead of 6.42 am " . When the Naaligai was wrong the total chart became wrong .

So,The RPs at the time of URGE help us in fixing the Asc.. In this Moon's coruler is mostly connected to BT's Asc. coruler.But the following is not compulsory :RP's Moon's Star lord = Asc. Sub

Adithji Pranam,Good observation,..yes you are correct, in majority of BTR cases RP will not come as A,B,C,D .,we have to connect the ruling planets with the Asc position at birth, For this excellent intution and divine Grace are required ,(as pointed by Guruji in third reader).one doubt.; "But it is not exactly same all times. There are cases equal to these.

But many times, RPs are connected to Asc. corulers and BT Asc. sub is

somehow connected to BT Moon's sign or starlord. This is out of my

experience."are you suggesting that both rules must satisfy for a correct time of birth.

Kindly clarify....regards ........Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sat, 2/1/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: RPs help in BTR Date: Saturday, 2 January, 2010, 8:51 AM

Dear Mr.Subramaniam,Thanks for your reply. Our Guruji KSK said to take the RPs at the time of Judgement and not suggested any rule.I have faced many cases where I faced failure in connecting the RPs Moon starlord and sub lord as Asc. sub lord and subsub lord.

Most of the times the Rps will reflect in the BT Asc. coruler. I will also look at the BT Asc. sub lord which is connected to the Moon's Star lord or the star lord lord of the starlord (either as Moon's signlord or starlord if not any conjunction/ aspect to star lord etc.,).

There are two prominent rules in discussion:a) RPs Moon star lord rule must be the Asc. sub

b) BT ASc. sub must be the BT Asc Moon's Starlord.If both are correct, when compiling both, then there is only one rule would have been suggested, Not two required.ie.,RPs Moon star=BT ASc. Sub lord= BT Moon's Star

But it is not exactly same all times. There are cases equal to these. But many times, RPs are connected to Asc. corulers and BT Asc. sub is somehow connected to BT Moon's sign or starlord. This is out of my experience.

With RegardsAdithOn Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 6:33 PM, subramanian swaminathan <yogini_2021@ > wrote:

practical problems.

S.Subramanian

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

One client came with her daughter's birth chart (software erected ) . The details given as:19.4.198410.00 AMSalem (11n39 78e12)When enquired, she is having the doubt on the birth time. She said the time is appx. 10 am. The actual birth details (Kundali) is lying in her father's house in Chennai. In order to register with our Matrimonial service, She got the Chart erected in a computer centre with the appx. time as 10 am.

Moon- MARS-MER-VEN- JUPDay- JUPI found the connection of RPs Moon to the Asc.of Birth.Moon's signlord (VEN) as Asc. sublord Moon's Starlord (MARS) as Asc. StarlordThe others also connected to RPs. Hence the time 10 am is correct upto sublevel.

Yet I tried to correct upto the subsub level.I checked the RPs. SAT is stronger as no planet in its star and also it is the Moon's subsub and also it aspects Moon.I fixed the time as " 10.57 am or 10.58 am" where the subsub is SAT

Asc-

MER-MARS-VEN- SATThe next day the lady brought the details of a fax copy of the original Chart where the time is "10.57 am".Here the Rps Moon Signlord = BT Asc. sublord (VEN) Rps Moon Starlord = BT Asc. starlord (MARS)

BT Asc Sub VEN is in the star of MER = BT Moon's Star lordexample 2:A father approched me yesterday evening with his son's chart (hand written) the details as follows:27.01.795.01 pm

SalemWhen I erected the chart with my sw, the Asc. was in Gemini in Punarpoosamthe Asc. in the given chart was in Cancer in Poosam starI looked at the " Udhayadhi Naaligai" ( i dont know how to spell in English) the astrologer noted in the chart. It was given as 27.32.

When I calculated in time, it is 11 hours from the sunrise. The sun rise on that day in salem was "6.42 AM". If I calculate, it should come as "5.42 am". But the time given as "5.01".

I

told him that there is a problem in the time either in the time or in the Naaligai"he gave me the original hand written chart details also. The same was present.I told him I want to talk to his wife. He tried his house. She was not there. she was about to return home ion few minutes/

I asked her " Do you remember what time his son was born/" She replied it is given in the chart. I again asked her to confirm it. She said " it is around 5 pm". I asked it was 5 pm or 5.45 pm appx, she replied 5 pm only.

her traditional astrologer for the that birth time.Then I realised they would have given only the birth time to the Astrologer who might have done the mistake in converting the time into Naaligai. Also he would have taken the Sun rise time as 6 am" instead of 6.42 am" . When the Naaligai was wrong the total chart became wrong .

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

for example 1 the rectified time comes to 09-58am....

regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Fri, 1/1/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath RPs help in BTR Date: Friday, 1 January, 2010, 11:20 AM

Dear Members,My Heartiest Wishes for the Prosperous and Happy New Year 2010!I like to share the following with you on the BTR which happened in this week at my office.Example:1: One client came with her daughter's birth chart (software erected ) . The details given as:19.4.198410.00 AMSalem (11n39 78e12)When enquired, she is having the doubt on the birth time. She said the time is appx. 10 am. The actual birth details (Kundali) is lying in her father's house in Chennai. In order to register with our Matrimonial service, She got the Chart erected in a computer centre with the appx. time as 10 am. I asked to her submit the copy of original chart or the corect birth details from her father.She said she will be back the next day.After she left, an urge intiated me to rectify the BT with the help of RPs.Judgement time: 21.38.09 Place:

Salem30/12/2009RPs:Moon-VEN-MARS-SATAsc- SUN-KETU-RAHUDay- MER(KETU= MER RAHU=JUP)BT RPs for 10 amAsc- MER-MARS-VEN-KET Moon- MARS-MER-VEN- JUPDay- JUPI found the connection of RPs Moon to the Asc.of Birth.Moon's signlord (VEN) as Asc. sublord Moon's Starlord (MARS) as Asc. StarlordThe others also connected to RPs. Hence the time 10 am is correct upto sublevel.Yet I tried to correct upto the subsub level.I checked the RPs. SAT is stronger as no planet in its star and also it is the Moon's subsub and also it aspects Moon.I fixed the time as " 10.57 am or 10.58 am" where the subsub

is SATAsc- MER-MARS-VEN- SATThe next day the lady brought the details of a fax copy of the original Chart where the time is "10.57 am".Here the Rps Moon Signlord = BT Asc. sublord (VEN) Rps Moon Starlord = BT Asc. starlord (MARS)BT Asc Sub VEN is in the star of MER = BT Moon's Star lordexample 2:A father approched me yesterday evening with his son's chart (hand written) the details as follows:27.01.795.01 pmSalemWhen I erected the chart with my sw, the Asc. was in Gemini in Punarpoosamthe Asc. in the given chart was in Cancer in Poosam starI looked at the " Udhayadhi Naaligai" ( i dont know how to spell in English) the astrologer noted in the chart. It was given as 27.32.When I calculated in time, it is 11 hours from the sunrise. The sun rise on that day in salem was "6.42 AM". If I calculate, it should come as "5.42 am". But the time given as

"5.01".I told him that there is a problem in the time either in the time or in the Naaligai"he gave me the original hand written chart details also. The same was present.I told him I want to talk to his wife. He tried his house. She was not there. she was about to return home ion few minutes/By the time he was much tensed. and asked me what could be the corect time and the reason for the difference.It gave me the urge suddenly and checked the Rps at that time. (31/12/2009 evening) I missed to note the time in my notes.RPs at .the Judgement time:Moon- MER-RAH-SATAsC- VEN-SUN-VENDay- JUP( RAH=JUP)RPs at 5.01 pm

BTAsc- MER-JUP-VENMoon- SAT-SUN-JUPDay- SATI found the Rps RP Moon 's signlord MER is the BT Asc.'s signlordRP Moon's starlord RAH ( represents JUP and JUP is also a RP) is the Asc.'s star lordRP Asc's signlord and sublord VEN is the BT Asc 's Sub lord. The other planets also connected to the Rps.ALSO Moon was not an RP . So Asc can not be in CANCER.Hence I decide the time 5.01 pm must be correct.By the time he received the call from his wife and he connected to me.I asked her " Do you remember what time his son was born/" She replied it is given in the chart. I again asked her to confirm it. She said " it is around 5 pm". I asked it was 5 pm or 5.45 pm appx, she replied 5 pm only.Then asked who prepared the chart? She

said her father did this with her traditional astrologer for the that birth time.Then I realised they would have given only the birth time to the Astrologer who might have done the mistake in converting the time into Naaligai. Also he would have taken the Sun rise time as 6 am" instead of 6.42 am" . When the Naaligai was wrong the total chart became wrong . So,The RPs at the time of URGE help us in fixing the Asc.. In this Moon's coruler is mostly connected to BT's Asc. coruler.But the following is not compulsory :RP's Moon's Star lord = Asc. SubRps's Moon's sub lord = Asc. subsubWith BEST RegardsAdith

Dear Satish ji,I do accept your points. Everything depends on one's practical experience.RegardsAdithOn Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 11:04 AM, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

Dear Adith,

Today we have a rash of mutations in KP. Several years ago, when we were introduced to KP system,we had a simpler method.

Take the RPs at BT as a cluster.5 elements.Lagna, sign,star and sub. Moon sign ,star and Day lord.Similarly 5 RPs at TOJ. compared these two and eliminated what did not fit in. Nodes were given impotance too.

The difficullty came in, when we found all 9 planets,figuring in many cases. This resulted in expansion of elements beyond 5 mentioned above. These gave birth to new set of theories sub-sub et al.

For me if the Lagna sub lord is Moon or  the planet is starlord of Moon directly or indirectly(same star).then the requirement is fulfilled. Since there is a upper limit to BTR variation,I check on the Lagna star, sub . Fast moving stars like Sun, Moon,Mars,Ketu offer good possibilities to adjust. Other stars like Sat,Jup Ven etc only at  the sub begining or end. Sun/Sun is fastest and Venus/Ven is longest.

I read these days of checking a specific cusp sub and adjusting only that cusp . To me if one cusp gets adjusted other cusps get automatically affected ,amounting to changing BT.Am I missing out something?Varoius significations of the chart change.

Discussions  on BTR will go one and is like a dragon's tail,elusive.At the end of it all, we follow what suits us best,not withstanding whatever we may state in the forum.Is it not?

These are my personal views only , not to infringe on other's territory.

Regards,

Satish

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

: adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: RPs help in BTR

Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 8:51 AM

Most of the times the Rps will reflect in the BT Asc. coruler. I will also look at the BT Asc. sub lord which is connected to the Moon's Star lord or the star lord lord of the starlord  (either as Moon's signlord or starlord if not any conjunction/ aspect to  star lord etc.,).

There are two prominent rules in discussion:a) RPs Moon star lord rule must be the Asc. sub   b) BT ASc. sub must be the BT Asc Moon's Starlord.If both are correct, when compiling both, then there is only one rule would have been suggested, Not two required.

ie.,RPs Moon star=BT ASc. Sub lord= BT Moon's StarBut it is not exactly same

all times. There are cases equal to these. But many times, RPs are connected to Asc. corulers and BT Asc. sub is somehow connected to BT Moon's sign or starlord. This is out of my experience.With Regards

Adith

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 6:33 PM, subramanian swaminathan <yogini_2021@ > wrote:

practical problems.

S.Subramanian

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.com

Judgement time: 21.38.09 Place:

Salem30/12/2009RPs:Moon-VEN-MARS-SAT

Moon- MARS-MER-VEN- JUPDay- JUPI found the connection of RPs Moon to the Asc.of Birth.Moon's signlord (VEN)  as Asc. sublord Moon's Starlord (MARS) as Asc. StarlordThe others also connected to RPs. Hence the time 10 am is correct upto sublevel.

Yet I tried to correct upto the subsub level.I checked the RPs. SAT is stronger as no planet in its star and also it is the Moon's subsub and also it aspects Moon.I fixed the time as " 10.57 am or 10.58 am " where the subsub

is SATAsc- MER-MARS-VEN- SATThe next day the lady brought the details of a fax copy of the original Chart where the time is " 10.57 am " .Here the Rps Moon Signlord = BT Asc. sublord (VEN)

Rps Moon Starlord = BT Asc. starlord (MARS)BT Asc Sub VEN is in the star of MER = BT Moon's Star lordexample 2:A father approched me yesterday evening with his son's chart (hand written)  the details as follows:

27.01.795.01 pmSalemWhen I erected the chart with my sw, the Asc. was in Gemini in Punarpoosamthe Asc. in the given chart was in Cancer in Poosam starI looked at the " Udhayadhi Naaligai " ( i dont know how to spell in English) the astrologer noted in the chart. It was given as 27.32.

When I calculated in time, it is 11 hours from the sunrise. The sun rise on that day in salem was " 6.42 AM " . If I calculate, it should come as " 5.42 am " . But the time given as

" 5.01 " .I told him that there is a problem in the time either in the time or in the Naaligai " he gave me the original hand written chart details also. The same was present.I told him I want to talk to his wife. He tried his house. She was not there. she was about to return home ion few minutes/

Day- JUP( RAH=JUP)RPs at 5.01 pm

BTAsc- MER-JUP-VENMoon- SAT-SUN-JUPDay- SAT

I found the Rps RP Moon 's signlord MER is the BT Asc.'s signlordRP Moon's starlord RAH ( represents JUP and JUP is also a RP) is the Asc.'s star lordRP Asc's signlord and sublord VEN is the BT Asc 's Sub lord. 

Then asked who prepared the chart? She

said her father did this with her traditional astrologer for the that birth time.Then I realised they would have given only the birth time to the Astrologer who might have done the mistake in converting the time into Naaligai. Also he would have taken the Sun rise time as 6 am " instead of 6.42 am " . When the Naaligai was wrong the total chart became wrong .

Dear Dr. Sheetal,Thanks for your greetings and Wish you the same!Yes. It can also be fixed as Ketu as it is also one of the Rps. But it is neglected for three reasons.a) As  have said, Sat is the RP Moon's sub. It has no planet in its star and aspects Moon. Hence I prefered Sat.

b)Also Mercury (ketu) has become the Asc. signlordc) also The parent said it is appx. 10 Am and not exactly 10.RegardsAdithOn Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

Dear Adith ji

Happy New Year!

In ur 1st example, u fixed BT 10am up to sub level  with Asc=Budh-Mars-Shukra and sub sub shani so I think it should be 9hrs and 57mt (9.57Am).

I have one query.Why cant we fix sub sub Ketu, as Ketu is Lagna star lord of ur RP and we usually consider 5 RPs (Shani is moon sub lord ie from 7 RPs). So Birth Asc may be Budh-Mars-Shukra-Ketu and BT can be fixed as10 AM only. Can't it be?

Your RPs are= LS-Ketu, L-Sun, S-Mars,R-Shukra,D-Budh

And Lagna sub -Rahu and Moon sub- Shani 

This I am asking for my knowledge purpose as if I am in ur place, I will fix Ketu as sub sub lord! What u say?

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 11:20 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Moon- MARS-MER-VEN-JUP

Day- JUPI found the connection of RPs Moon to the Asc.of Birth.Moon's signlord (VEN)  as Asc. sublord Moon's Starlord (MARS) as Asc. StarlordThe others also connected to RPs. Hence the time 10 am is correct upto sublevel.

Dear VGR pranam ji,Yes. I look at both the points. But on some occassions, the BT Asc. sub and Moon's star relationship may be very indirect.RegardsAdithOn Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 1:12 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

Adithji Pranam,Good observation,..yes you are correct, in majority of BTR cases RP will not come as A,B,C,D .,we have to connect the ruling planets with the Asc position at  birth, For this excellent intution and divine Grace are required ,(as pointed by Guruji in third reader).

one doubt.; " But it is not exactly same all times. There are cases equal to these.

But many times, RPs are connected to Asc. corulers and BT Asc. sub is

somehow connected to BT Moon's sign or starlord. This is out of my

experience. " are you suggesting that both rules must satisfy for a correct time of birth.

Kindly clarify....regards ........Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sat, 2/1/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: RPs help in BTR

Date: Saturday, 2 January, 2010, 8:51 AM

Most of the times the Rps will reflect in the BT Asc. coruler. I will also look at the BT Asc. sub lord which is connected to the Moon's Star lord or the star lord lord of the starlord  (either as Moon's signlord or starlord if not any conjunction/ aspect to  star lord etc.,).

With RegardsAdithOn Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 6:33 PM, subramanian swaminathan <yogini_2021@ > wrote:

practical problems.

S.Subramanian

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Asc-

MER-MARS-VEN- SATThe next day the lady brought the details of a fax copy of the original Chart where the time is " 10.57 am " .Here the Rps Moon Signlord = BT Asc. sublord (VEN) Rps Moon Starlord = BT Asc. starlord (MARS)

I

told him that there is a problem in the time either in the time or in the Naaligai " he gave me the original hand written chart details also. The same was present.I told him I want to talk to his wife. He tried his house. She was not there. she was about to return home ion few minutes/

her traditional astrologer for the that birth time.Then I realised they would have given only the birth time to the Astrologer who might have done the mistake in converting the time into Naaligai. Also he would have taken the Sun rise time as 6 am " instead of 6.42 am " . When the Naaligai was wrong the total chart became wrong .