IndiaDivine.org

GOOD NEWS _ MOBILE KP SOFT WARE sai 2 1 09

Rate this topic

Guest guest

will you please describe the details of the mobile phones compatible tothis software and the price ofsoftware etc etc....with regards sairaman--- On Fri, 1/1/10, padmakar <padmakar_369 wrote:padmakar <padmakar_369 GOOD NEWS _ MOBILE KP SOFT WARE Date: Friday, 1 January, 2010, 8:06 PM

FIRST OF ALL HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

Dear Respected Members,

Just now I bought one KP mobile soft ware which is as accurate as software. I checked upto Sub level which is 100% accurate.

It works on any mobile MIDP 2.1 CLDC 1.1

Blue tooth required.

Interested astrologers may contact Mr. Vara Prasad on 09790750825.

With Warm Welcome.

Padmakar D

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Could I know how much this software costs??

ThanksD K BMob.: 91-9910048040

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Sat, 2/1/10, sairam nat <sairaman53 wrote:

sairam nat <sairaman53Re: GOOD NEWS _ MOBILE KP SOFT WARE sai 2 1 09 Date: Saturday, 2 January, 2010, 7:38 AM

will you please describe the details of the mobile phones compatible tothis software and the price ofsoftware etc etc....with regards sairaman--- On Fri, 1/1/10, padmakar <padmakar_369@ > wrote:

padmakar <padmakar_369@ > GOOD NEWS _ MOBILE KP SOFT WARE@gro ups.comFriday, 1 January, 2010, 8:06 PM

FIRST OF ALL HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.Dear Respected Members,Just now I bought one KP mobile soft ware which is as accurate as software. I checked upto Sub level which is 100% accurate.It works on any mobile MIDP 2.1 CLDC 1.1Blue tooth required.Interested astrologers may contact Mr. Vara Prasad on 09790750825.With Warm Welcome.Padmakar D