IndiaDivine.org

Guruji KSK's rectification of Mrs. Indira Gandhi's TOB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. A KP brother of this group asks me about any Guruji KSK's rectification

article in the old A & A magazines. Perhaps the only article as far as I know is

rectification of Mrs. Indira Gandhi's chart in July 1971 issue of A & A where he

rectified the TOB and dealt at length with about a dozen of events in her past

life being explained, how those events bore relation to the horoscope he had

furnished.

2. It is learned that rectification was done on 3 May 1971 at 13:08 IST at Delhi

but it is not clearly known how he arrived at the rectified birth time although

the RP-based BTR and Prenatal epoch theory were mentioned.

3. Mrs. Indira Gandhi, according to the late Guruji KSK's rectified time, was

born on the 19th November 1917 at Allahabad at 11-39 16 pm. At her birth, 3°-42'

in Leo (Simha) was rising in the lagna. Moon was placed in Makara @ 5:51.

Balance of Sun Dasa balance at birth : 1Y, 10M, 12D. The calculated chart was

provided in details.

3. The Ascendant sub-lord and sub-sub-lord, Moon & Mars, do NOT appear as the

Moon's star lord and sublord, Sun, Mercury, respectively.

Asc….Le 3:42 (Sun-Ket-Moo-Mar) (Sgl-Stl-Sbl- Ssl)

Moon Cp 5:51 (Sat-Sun-Mer-Moo)

4. This article is not reprinted anywhere in the Astrosecrets and KP Part II or

III or latest IV for the BTR only.

5. Only 'at the end' of his Krishnamurti Padhdhati Vol. 2 of 1966 or KP Reader

III, the sole forceful words user Guruji says, " I

shall give some of the methods which are available. How far you can

rely on them, is entirely to you, to the readers and scholar and to the research

scholars. "

I'm sorry for not being able to help my KP brother more than that.

Regards,

TW

Dear Twji

Asc. 3-42 comes out as moon ss. The csl of ASC is moon in the star of sun conjunct mer. So moon as csl and cssl of asc. is signifying both the star and sub of moon

The RPs on 3-5-71, at 13-08 hrs. at Delhi were-

Moon:- mo me sa, Asc:-su ke su, DL was mo. Mo is conj ke , who is agent of mo mer.

So, BTR reccomended by Guruji is directly related to RPs.

Regards

Sujata

TW <tw853 Sent: Sat, 2 January, 2010 10:16:07 PM Guruji KSK's rectification of Mrs. Indira Gandhi's TOB

Dear Friends,1. A KP brother of this group asks me about any Guruji KSK's rectification article in the old A & A magazines. Perhaps the only article as far as I know is rectification of Mrs. Indira Gandhi's chart in July 1971 issue of A & A where he rectified the TOB and dealt at length with about a dozen of events in her past life being explained, how those events bore relation to the horoscope he had furnished. 2. It is learned that rectification was done on 3 May 1971 at 13:08 IST at Delhi but it is not clearly known how he arrived at the rectified birth time although the RP-based BTR and Prenatal epoch theory were mentioned.3. Mrs. Indira Gandhi, according to the late Guruji KSK's rectified time, was born on the 19th November 1917 at Allahabad at 11-39 16 pm. At her birth, 3°-42' in Leo (Simha) was rising in the lagna. Moon was placed in Makara @ 5:51. Balance of Sun Dasa balance at birth : 1Y, 10M, 12D. The

calculated chart was provided in details. 3. The Ascendant sub-lord and sub-sub-lord, Moon & Mars, do NOT appear as the Moon's star lord and sublord, Sun, Mercury, respectively.Asc….Le 3:42 (Sun-Ket-Moo- Mar) (Sgl-Stl-Sbl- Ssl)Moon Cp 5:51 (Sat-Sun-Mer- Moo)4. This article is not reprinted anywhere in the Astrosecrets and KP Part II or III or latest IV for the BTR only.5. Only 'at the end' of his Krishnamurti Padhdhati Vol. 2 of 1966 or KP Reader III, the sole forceful words user Guruji says, "Ishall give some of the methods which are available. How far you canrely on them, is entirely to you, to the readers and scholar and to the research scholars."I'm sorry for not being able to help my KP brother more than that.Regards,TW

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Tinwinji Pranam,thank you very much for your valuable information Sir,In this case Guruji fixed leo as ascendant and rejected cancer (eventhough moon is in cancer at the time of judgement) , Mojority of astrologers belive that Smt.Indira Gandhi`s asc is cancer but guruji outright rejected it and is a notale point.this gives us some clue will Moon position at the time of judgement can give the clue for birth asc.?! here indirectly there is a connection kethu is with moon on the same star at the time of judgement. if the chart might have judged some 20 minutes befaore asc will be cancer So without any doubt cancer can be taken as asc. but chart was judged when leao was rising and Guruji fixed birth asc as leo exactly tallying with Asc at judgement !So my opinion is we have to give prference to RP Asc also for btr

process. mercury was droped , mercury was retrograde at the time of judgement and posited in own star in Pisces may be the reason. Many points like this can be unearthed if we systematically carry on our research with BTR. I once again Request all Members to participate in the BTR workout. Guruji Bless us all........Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sat, 2/1/10, TW <tw853 wrote:TW <tw853 Guruji KSK's rectification of Mrs. Indira Gandhi's TOB Date: Saturday, 2 January, 2010, 10:16 PM

Dear Friends,

1. A KP brother of this group asks me about any Guruji KSK's rectification article in the old A & A magazines. Perhaps the only article as far as I know is rectification of Mrs. Indira Gandhi's chart in July 1971 issue of A & A where he rectified the TOB and dealt at length with about a dozen of events in her past life being explained, how those events bore relation to the horoscope he had furnished.

2. It is learned that rectification was done on 3 May 1971 at 13:08 IST at Delhi but it is not clearly known how he arrived at the rectified birth time although the RP-based BTR and Prenatal epoch theory were mentioned.

3. Mrs. Indira Gandhi, according to the late Guruji KSK's rectified time, was born on the 19th November 1917 at Allahabad at 11-39 16 pm. At her birth, 3°-42' in Leo (Simha) was rising in the lagna. Moon was placed in Makara @ 5:51. Balance of Sun Dasa balance at birth : 1Y, 10M, 12D. The calculated chart was provided in details.

3. The Ascendant sub-lord and sub-sub-lord, Moon & Mars, do NOT appear as the Moon's star lord and sublord, Sun, Mercury, respectively.

Asc….Le 3:42 (Sun-Ket-Moo- Mar) (Sgl-Stl-Sbl- Ssl)

Moon Cp 5:51 (Sat-Sun-Mer- Moo)

4. This article is not reprinted anywhere in the Astrosecrets and KP Part II or III or latest IV for the BTR only.

5. Only 'at the end' of his Krishnamurti Padhdhati Vol. 2 of 1966 or KP Reader III, the sole forceful words user Guruji says, "I

shall give some of the methods which are available. How far you can

rely on them, is entirely to you, to the readers and scholar and to the research scholars."

I'm sorry for not being able to help my KP brother more than that.

Regards,

TW

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.