Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik

Sorry to inform you that my father Hasmukhrai Mehta is no more. He died on

30/12/2009.

On behalf of

Hasmukhrai J Mehta

India's Number one online Superstore for

Books on Hindu, Vedic and KP Astrology

Dear Friends,

Very sorry to hear that. My heartiest condolence. He was not only astrology book seller but also a good astrologer himself. May his soul rest in peace.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 2:38 AM, TW <tw853 wrote:

/message/69130Message #69130 of 69135Sat Jan 2, 2010 9:51 am

Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinikSorry to inform you that my father Hasmukhrai Mehta is no more. He died on30/12/2009.On behalf ofHasmukhrai J MehtaIndia's Number one online Superstore for

Dear friends,It is a great loss to the Astro readers.May Hasmukhrai Mehta ji atrtain to Nibbana.KalayanPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sun, 3 January, 2010 12:21:59 PMRe: Hasmukhrai Mehta ji is no more

Dear Friends,

Very sorry to hear that. My heartiest condolence. He was not only astrology book seller but also a good astrologer himself. May his soul rest in peace.

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 2:38 AM, TW <tw853 > wrote:

http://groups. / group/Jyotish_ Remedies/ message/69130Message #69130 of 69135Sat Jan 2, 2010 9:51 am

Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik@ ...Sorry to inform you that my father Hasmukhrai Mehta is no more. He died on30/12/2009.On behalf ofHasmukhrai J MehtaIndia's Number one online Superstore for

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

may his soul rest in peace. Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 3/1/10, TW <tw853 wrote:TW <tw853 Hasmukhrai Mehta ji is no more Date: Sunday, 3 January, 2010, 2:38 AM

http://groups. / group/Jyotish_ Remedies/ message/69130

Message #69130 of 69135

Sat Jan 2, 2010 9:51 am

Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik@ ...

Sorry to inform you that my father Hasmukhrai Mehta is no more. He died on

30/12/2009.

On behalf of

Hasmukhrai J Mehta

India's Number one online Superstore for

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

MAY HIS SOUL LIE IN ETERNAL PEACE. MAY GOD BLESS THE BEREAVED FAMILY WITH ENOUGH MENTAL STRENGTH TO BEAR THE LOSS OF SHREE HASHMUKHNRAI JI.NAIDU KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Sun, 3/1/10, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Hasmukhrai Mehta ji is no more Date: Sunday, 3 January, 2010, 12:21 PM

Dear Friends,

http://groups. / group/Jyotish_ Remedies/ message/69130Message #69130 of 69135Sat Jan 2, 2010 9:51 am

Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik@ ...Sorry to inform you that my father Hasmukhrai Mehta is no more. He died on30/12/2009.On behalf ofHasmukhrai J MehtaIndia's Number one online Superstore for

We lost one more good KP astrologer, advicer and honest man...

May his soul rest in peace.

Kanak Bosmia & Tin Win

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> Very sorry to hear that. My heartiest condolence. He was not only astrology

> book seller but also a good astrologer himself. May his soul rest in peace.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 2:38 AM, TW <tw853 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > /message/69130

> >

> > Message #69130 of 69135

> > Sat Jan 2, 2010 9:51 am

> >

> > Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik@

> >

> > Sorry to inform you that my father Hasmukhrai Mehta is no more. He died on

> > 30/12/2009.

> > On behalf of

> >

> > Hasmukhrai J Mehta

> > India's Number one online Superstore for

> > Books on Hindu, Vedic and KP Astrology

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Punit,

It was a very sad to hear about the sad demise of Shri Hasmukh Bhai...

Kindly convey my heartfelt condolences,to the bereaved family...

Thank you for informing us all...

R.I.P.

Yogesh Lajmi.

----- Forwarded Message ----Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sun, 3 January, 2010 12:21:59 PMRe: Hasmukhrai Mehta ji is no more

Dear Friends,

http://groups. / group/Jyotish_ Remedies/ message/69130Message #69130 of 69135Sat Jan 2, 2010 9:51 am Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik@ ...Sorry to inform you that my father Hasmukhrai Mehta is no more. He died on30/12/2009.On behalf ofHasmukhrai J MehtaIndia's Number one online Superstore forBooks on Hindu, Vedic and KP Astrology

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

dear friends,

i pray peace for him.his work will be remembered

forever.GREAT MEN NEVER DIE.

shrikantjin

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sun, 3 January, 2010 12:21:59 PMRe: Hasmukhrai Mehta ji is no more

Dear Friends,

http://groups. / group/Jyotish_ Remedies/ message/69130Message #69130 of 69135Sat Jan 2, 2010 9:51 am Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik@ ...Sorry to inform you that my father Hasmukhrai Mehta is no more. He died on30/12/2009.On behalf ofHasmukhrai J MehtaIndia's Number one online Superstore forBooks on Hindu, Vedic and KP Astrology

Dear Friends,

His contribution "Book of the Week" will be missed.It contained articles of interest to astrolgical fraternity. We will miss Sri Hasmukh bhai.

May his soul rest in peace.

Satish--- On Sun, 1/3/10, TW <tw853 wrote:

TW <tw853 Re: Hasmukhrai Mehta ji is no more Date: Sunday, January 3, 2010, 7:14 PM

We lost one more good KP astrologer, advicer and honest man...May his soul rest in peace.Kanak Bosmia & Tin Win @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > Very sorry to hear that. My heartiest condolence. He was not only astrology> book seller but also a good astrologer himself. May his soul rest in peace.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 2:38 AM, TW <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > http://groups. / group/Jyotish_ Remedies/ message/69130>

>> > Message #69130 of 69135> > Sat Jan 2, 2010 9:51 am> >> > Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik@> >> > Sorry to inform you that my father Hasmukhrai Mehta is no more. He died on> > 30/12/2009.> > On behalf of> >> > Hasmukhrai J Mehta> > India's Number one online Superstore for> > Books on Hindu, Vedic and KP Astrology> >> > > >>