IndiaDivine.org

Prasna Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vijay,

Horary No:212,

Timing Of Judgement:4/1/2010,13:24:56,Surat

Result:No Virgo is not your correct ascendant.

RPs

(1)Asc St l:Ke

(2)Asc l:Ma

(3)Mo St l:Ke

(4)Mo l:Su

(5)Daylord:Mo

Causes:

1.The RPs are not at all connected to their stellar level connection with

Virgo.

2.11th CSL Ju resides in retrogatde Ma.

3.11th CSL Ju is not connected with virgo at its stellar level.

4.Query related to an ASCENDANT so the assessment of 1st CSL Mo should be

scrutinize.Mo is in the constellation of Ke and sub of Ju and these three are

not at all connected with Virgo.

I will request the members to give their precious comment at this attempt.

Regards

Nicky Modi

--- On Sun, 1/3/10, veekay201301 <veekay201301 wrote:veekay201301 <veekay201301 Prasna Request Date: Sunday, January 3, 2010, 1:37 AM

Dear Sirs,

Is VIRGO my correct ascendent ?? Yes or no

my no for querry is 212

Please advise thanks

Vijay maheshwari

No

(As per RP at 3:20AM , Kolkata, 4/1/10)

Suprakash

-

veekay201301

Sunday, January 03, 2010 3:07 PM

Prasna Request

Dear Sirs,Is VIRGO my correct ascendent ?? Yes or nomy no for querry is 212Please advise thanksVijay maheshwari

Vijayji Pranam,your no. falls in saturn sign mars star and moon sub. saturn --- mercury sign in moon star and sub.mars --- in moon sign mercury star and rahu sub (rahu is with mercury) moon --- in sun sign kethu star and mercury sub, here sun is with mercury , kethu in mercury sign and aspected by mercury . all the co-rulers of the no. given by you are connected with mercury ! who rules virgo So your asc will and must be "virgo". [chart judged on 04-01-2010 @ 18.15 min , 16.14 N, 80.35 E asc : mercury jupiter ; moon : sun kethu ; day : moon.]Another observation your no. 212= 2+1+2=5 a mercury number. This is only a coincidence. this is not a new approach to horary :)Good LuckPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 3/1/10, veekay201301

<veekay201301 wrote:veekay201301 <veekay201301 Prasna Request Date: Sunday, 3 January, 2010, 3:07 PM

Dear Sirs,

my no for querry is 212

Please advise thanks

Vijay maheshwari

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Nickyji Pranam,in the given RPs Kethu appeared twice then why you didnt take Mercury on behalf of kethu.Because the query whether my aSC IS "VIRGO" or not So we have to see whether in RPs mercury is present or not ,if not then answer will be "no ". I am not correcting you but want to know your explanation thats all .regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 4/1/10, Nicky Modi <modinicky wrote:Nicky Modi <modinickyRe: Prasna Request Date: Monday, 4 January, 2010, 2:07 PM

Dear Vijay,

RPs

Causes:

Virgo.

Regards

Nicky Modi --- On Sun, 1/3/10, veekay201301 <veekay201301@ .co. in> wrote:veekay201301 <veekay201301@ .co. in> Prasna Request@gro ups.comSunday, January 3, 2010, 1:37 AM

Dear Sirs,

my no for querry is 212

Please advise thanks

Vijay maheshwari

Dear VGR Pavan Ji,N.Modi Ji has different view for the same No.212 and ascendant virgo is denied by him.Is he missing the point?

//Horary No:212,Timing Of Judgement:4/1/2010,13:24:56,SuratResult:No Virgo is not your correct ascendant.RPs(1)Asc St l:Ke(2)Asc l:Ma(3)Mo St l:Ke(4)Mo l:Su(5)Daylord:MoCauses:1.The RPs are not at all connected to their stellar level connection with Virgo.2.11th CSL Ju resides in retrogatde Ma.3.11th CSL Ju is not connected with virgo at its stellar level.4.Query related to an

ASCENDANT so the assessment of 1st CSL Mo should be scrutinize.Mo is in the constellation of Ke and sub of Ju and these three are not at all connected with Virgo.RegardsNicky Modi//With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Mon, January 4, 2010 6:24:27 PMRe: Prasna Request

Vijayji Pranam,your no. falls in saturn sign mars star and moon sub. saturn --- mercury sign in moon star and sub.mars --- in moon sign mercury star and rahu sub (rahu is with mercury) moon --- in sun sign kethu star and mercury sub, here sun is with mercury , kethu in mercury sign and aspected by mercury . all the co-rulers of the no. given by you are connected with mercury ! who rules virgo So your asc will and must be "virgo". [chart judged on 04-01-2010 @ 18.15 min , 16.14 N, 80.35 E asc : mercury jupiter ; moon : sun kethu ; day : moon.]Another observation your no. 212= 2+1+2=5 a mercury number. This is only a coincidence. this is not a new approach to horary :)Good LuckPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 3/1/10, veekay201301 <veekay201301@ .co.

in> wrote:

veekay201301 <veekay201301@ .co. in> Prasna Request@gro ups.comSunday, 3 January, 2010, 3:07 PM

Dear Sirs,Is VIRGO my correct ascendent ?? Yes or nomy no for querry is 212Please advise thanksVijay maheshwari

Dear VGR ji,Thanks very much for your question Please see under mentioned line once again, where I had use RPs as their direct or stellar level connection with VIRGO not Me. 1.The RPs are not at all connected to their stellar level connection with

Virgo Yes ofcourse question is for ascendant, and i have examined VIrgo(not Me) predominantly.RegardsNicky Modi--- On Mon, 1/4/10, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: Prasna Request Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 9:56 AM

Nickyji Pranam,in the given RPs Kethu appeared twice then why you didnt take Mercury on behalf of kethu.Because the query whether my aSC IS "VIRGO" or not So we have to see whether in RPs mercury is present or not ,if not then answer will be "no ". I am not correcting you but want to know your explanation thats all .regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 4/1/10, Nicky Modi <modinicky > wrote:Nicky Modi <modinicky >Re: Prasna

Request@gro ups.comMonday, 4 January, 2010, 2:07 PM

Dear Vijay,

RPs

Causes:

Virgo.

Regards

Nicky Modi --- On Sun, 1/3/10, veekay201301 <veekay201301@ .co. in> wrote:veekay201301 <veekay201301@ .co. in> Prasna Request@gro ups.comSunday, January 3, 2010, 1:37 AM

Dear Sirs,

my no for querry is 212

Please advise thanks

Vijay maheshwari

Nickyji Pranam,in that case then no one can fix virgo asc while there was no planet in Virgo !.can you find any reference from KP readers that one has to get the "sign" directly in RP and not the lord of that sign.? to my understanding Guruji took the sign "lord" whenever there was a doubt whether a particular sign is Lagna or not but bot the "sign" itself. pls remember that i am not correcting/suggesting you i am just sharing my view ... and your approach to take the 11th csl for confirmation is interesting.. regards.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 5/1/10, Nicky Modi <modinicky wrote:Nicky Modi

<modinickyRe: Prasna Request Date: Tuesday, 5 January, 2010, 3:58 PM

Dear VGR ji,Thanks very much for your question Please see under mentioned line once again, where I had use RPs as their direct or stellar level connection with VIRGO not Me. 1.The RPs are not at all connected to their stellar level connection with

Virgo Yes ofcourse question is for ascendant, and i have examined VIrgo(not Me) predominantly.RegardsNicky Modi--- On Mon, 1/4/10, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Prasna Request@gro ups.comMonday, January 4, 2010, 9:56 AM

Nickyji Pranam,in the given RPs Kethu appeared twice then why you didnt take Mercury on behalf of kethu.Because the query whether my aSC IS "VIRGO" or not So we have to see whether in RPs mercury is present or not ,if not then answer will be "no ". I am not correcting you but want to know your explanation thats all .regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 4/1/10, Nicky Modi <modinicky > wrote:Nicky Modi <modinicky >Re: Prasna

Dear Vijay,

RPs

Causes:

Virgo.

Regards

Dear Sirs,

my no for querry is 212

Please advise thanks

Vijay maheshwari

Vijayji Pranam,disclose your birth details to the forum as we have made some comments.Let us know what exactly is your ascendant.regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 3/1/10, veekay201301 <veekay201301 wrote:veekay201301 <veekay201301 Prasna Request Date: Sunday, 3 January, 2010, 3:07 PM

Dear Sirs,

my no for querry is 212

Please advise thanks

Vijay maheshwari

Dear Pavan ji,

Thanks very much for your reply.

You are absolutely right at your view,analysis and final conclusion. And i am

agree with your statement about the readers that never said this view.

Now, i am coming to the point that the question was "Is VIRGO my

correct ascendent?". An astrolger always solve the query as told

by his own conscience and decide his own premises to shoot at the time of

judgement. Ofcouse he will judge the querry in the large premises of honourable

KP canons.

The querrant had never asked about full BTR so why i have to ask him for it. In

my this atttempt, i had chose my own shoot-point(Virgo) along with KP

principals. That's all. We both have difference of opinion at this matter, and so

i will request to other members to solve the querry and give right conclusion

shown by their own conscience.

Regards

Nicky Modi

--- On Wed, 1/6/10, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: Prasna Request Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 9:21 PM

Nickyji Pranam,in that case then no one can fix virgo asc while there was no planet in Virgo !.can you find any reference from KP readers that one has to get the "sign" directly in RP and not the lord of that sign.? to my understanding Guruji took the sign "lord" whenever there was a doubt whether a particular sign is Lagna or not but bot the "sign" itself. pls remember that i am not correcting/suggesti ng you i am just sharing my view ... and your approach to take the 11th csl for confirmation is interesting. . regards.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 5/1/10,

Nicky Modi <modinicky > wrote:Nicky Modi

<modinicky >Re: Prasna Request@gro ups.comTuesday, 5 January, 2010, 3:58 PM

Virgo Yes ofcourse question is for ascendant, and i have examined VIrgo(not Me) predominantly.RegardsNicky Modi--- On Mon, 1/4/10, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Prasna Request@gro ups.comMonday, January 4, 2010, 9:56 AM

Dear Vijay,

RPs

Causes:

Virgo.

Regards

Dear Sirs,

Is VIRGO my correct ascendent? Yes or no

my no for querry is 212

Please advise thanks

Vijay maheshwari