IndiaDivine.org

IS POONARPHOO YOGA MENTIONED IN KP CORRECT?-see merits/demerits

Rate this topic

Guest guest

VIJAY JOSHI,While keeping in mind the indications by Prof.KSK - pl.examine individual charts in the light of the following;Moon in its 27-28 days of movement in 360 degrees make connections with Saturn many times. Many births took place at those times.So the results of such connections - particularly negative trends - have to carefully examined and spelled properly. - in the context of the subject matter being examined - with a holistic approach to the birth chart.Holitic approach mean -Emphasize the importance of the whole and the interdependence of its parts.It is concerned with whole rather than analysis or separation into parts. Another explanation is the aggregate of parts may not be equal to sum / total.Remedies is entirely different - and are to adopted / discarded as per one's belief.This holistic approach is to be

maintained always in our readings- either punarapoo / otherwise. You always get a package deal from planets with a leadership of a / a few planets. No planet work in isolation in Solar system.rao chitturu.--- On Sun, 3/1/10, joshivijay70 <joshivijay70 wrote:joshivijay70 <joshivijay70 IS POONARPHOO YOGA MENTIONED IN KP CORRECT? Date: Sunday, 3 January, 2010, 8:30 PM

should kp astrologer tell about poonarphoo yoga? In kp literature it is

mentioned about only poonarphoo yoga.when moon is connected to saturn

by sign,star,sub, conjuction, or by aspect it is called poonarphoo.

ksk has mentioned its effect ie all type of obstacles,delay in

particular event,marriaage postponed,confused atmosphere etc.

Is this poonarphoo yoga applicable to capricon & aquarious?

are these sign in poonarphoo yoga lifelong? can any body puts light on this? can anybody suggest remedy for this? what is the experience of

all learned astrologers for this yoga?

thanks & regards

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL KP MEMBERS

VIJAY JOSHI

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

• 1 year later...

Facing lot of troubles may be due to rahu dasa....need urgent help.?

I am student of Indian Institute Of Technology(IIT),Kharagpur(KGP).

Since last 4-5 months i am having lots trouble and before that too i was not in good condition taking from health to my academics.

I have broken my right hand for the three time and it has metal rod inside it now.From last three years i was suffering from stomach problems but now it gets better.from childhood i was devoid of good education i went to coaching institute in my class 11th for iit jee preparation but after 1 year only the coaching institute got closed so i prepared of myself for it and in the first attempt i have cleared it but i landed up in very unexpected worst college (IISER) as my rank was not so good.from there only i started my preparation again with only limited source and so much pressure of academics there but in the second time i have cleared it with some what good rank and i got IIT but not so good branch.

since last five months i am facing lot of troubles.After working very hard day and night for my academics i did some very unexpected silly mistakes in my answer papers and even after knowing every thing i got very unexpected result of 75.7 % or 7.57 cgpa in my first semester.

I got zero in my computer science lab exam as my terminal got switched-off and when i went for requesting the professor about this he said to me that its completely your fault and he can't do any thing in that so i got a big zero when i was deserving at least 90% in this lab exam.

Yesterday i was going to attend my electrical lab and suddenly my cycle's chain had broke and i reached 30 mins late there and my complete 10 marks for that lab got lost even after begging so much to the prof that please let me do my experiment but he didn't allowed me.

From tomorrow we have our cultural fest which is the biggest among all the fest organize by any of the engineering institute and i am laying down on bed as i am suffering from fever.This is my first fest in IIT and i am going to miss it due to my illness.

Another major thing I want to mention is that whenever i am going to do something good for my self like appearing in any big exam or interview i get some trouble which oppose me to do that.

Like the major ones are -before i was appearing for iit jee exam first attempt i didn't sleep the whole night as I was having so much of stomach pain that night may be due to gastric.

In second attempt of it i got chicken pox just when 1.5 months was remaining for it to take place but i don't know after getting so much of trouble at-last i clear all the exam which i appear but with unsatisfactory results.

I am very depressed due to all this.my friends tell me that your look is so good but I am now in the position that i don't have any girl friend(don't take in opposite sense) here in iit .

I went to one good astrologer he told me that u r going with rahu dasha and it will end up in 2nd feb 2011 and the transition phase of changing of dasa is a tough time.

He also told me that you financial status will be very very strong in future but family status will be very poor. Is this is true?As i give value more to my family and parents than money.

When i asked him for any remedy to my problem he just told me the person's destiny can't be changed.you can't get rid of your problems until your rahu dasa ends...tell me whether its true?

please help help me i am suffering a lot.Tell me when this rahu dasa will end up and if possible when

i get a good girl here as i feel very lonely without any girl friend.

I am giving by birth informations

Name:-(Is it necessary as i am afraid of my friends as they will make fun of me after reading this)

dob:-15 august 1991

Time-8.40 AM

Place- air force base, Hsimara ( Jalpaiguri district of West Bengal state INDIA),located at 26° 45' 0N latitude and 89° 20' 60E longitude

thanks....please help me.