IndiaDivine.org

TELANGANA ISSUE.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

" Will Telangana be separated? " was a question put to me by my close

family friends (They are Dr.V.Sudarshan and Mr.B.Venkatareddy) on 31-12-2009.

Therefore I have made-up my mind firmly to give the correct answer to their

question through Horary Astrology which was propounded by our great Guruji Prof.

Late. K.S.K. Accordingly Horary no. 227/249 was generated by me by using 3.5

KP. Astro Software developed by Dr.Rangarajan of Chennai.

Horary No. 227/249.

Date of Judgement = 01-01-2010.

Time of Jucgement = 04-15-48 PM.

Place of judgement = Kurnool.

It is a well known fact that we have to consider first the Lagna, 6th and 11th

Cusps in favour of Telangana as the question is asked in favour of Telangana.

(1) Sublord of the Ascendant is Sun, lord of 7 in 10; in the constellation of

Venus, lord of 3 & 8 in 10.

(2) Sublord of 6th Cusp is Rahu, the occupant of 11th, in the constellation of

Sun lord of 7 in 10.

(3) Sublord of 11th cusp is Ketu, the occupant of 5th, in the constellation of

Jupiter, the lord of 10 & 11 in 12.

Next let us consider 7th, 12th, and 5th Cusps in favour of Anti-Telangana

(Samaikhya Andhra.)

(1) Sublord of 7th cusp is Mars (Retro) lord of 2 & 9 in 6; in the constellation

of Mercury (Retro) lord of 4 & 5 in 11.

(2) Sublord of 12th cusp is Rahu.

(3) Sublord of 5th cusp is Ketu.

Already explained about Rahu and Ketu in the above said (2) and (3) points.

IMPORTANT POINT: - (1) Sublords of 1, 6 and 11 must be strong significators of

Upachayasthanas or improving houses (i.e.) 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11. in favour of

Telangana.Then only Telangana will be separated, otherwise not.

(2) Sublords of 7, 12, & 5 should be strong significators of Apachayasthanas or

Non-improving houses (i.e.) 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, & 12 in favour of Anti-Telangana

(Samaikhya Andhra).

Table of Significators – Planet View.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -

No. of cusp. Cuspal Sublord. (A) (B) ©

(D)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -

1st Sun. 10* 10*

3*, 8 7

6th Rahu 10* 11*

7 -

11th Ketu 12 5

10*, 11* -

7th Mars ® 11 6

(4), (5) 2, (9).

12th Rahu 10 11

(7) -----

5th Ketu (12) (5)

10, 11. -----

From the above table of significators, we can see clearly that the improvi8ng

houses 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11 appear seven times in favour of Telengana and the

Non-improving houses 4, 5,7,8,9, & 12 appear six times in favour of

Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra). Improving houses are marked with * star mark

and Non-improving houses are shown with in brackets ( ). So we can very boldly

declare that Telengana will be separated. No doubt in it. Let us wait for the

out-coming results from the higher authorities.

VSN MURTHY

KURNOOL

--- On Sat, 2/1/10, satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl wrote:satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdlTelangana Issue."ovn murthy" <ovnmurthyCc: "vsnm" <vsnm.vdlSaturday, 2 January, 2010, 4:17 PMRespected Sir,

To-day I am herewith attaching two files on Telangana Issue. Please upload the file in K-P-Systems and also in our groups as I donot know how to upload the file.with best regards and thanks, VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astro Consultant,Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,#404, Teja Garden Apartments,Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.Mobile :- 09440220874 & 09293138387.Residence:- 08518-276286 & 08518-324184E-Mail:- vsnm_vdl vsnm.vdl

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

2 of 2 File(s)

TELANGANA

Telangana

Dear Mr.Murthy,

I read your article with interest...I feel I must learn atleast the rudiments of Mundane Astrology,of which,I have no knowledge at all...

BTW,could you please send me the address,tele no., e-mail ID of Shri Rangarajan whose Software I would like to buy...(presently I use the late Mr.Raichur's SW).

Pl. also suggest a good book on Mundane Astrology...

Thank you very much...

Wishing you the very best...

Yogesh Lajmi.

PEDDA <ovnmurthy Sent: Tue, 5 January, 2010 2:09:42 PM TELANGANA ISSUE.

"Will Telangana be separated?" was a question put to me by my close family friends (They are Dr.V.Sudarshan and Mr.B.Venkatareddy) on 31-12-2009. Therefore I have made-up my mind firmly to give the correct answer to their question through Horary Astrology which was propounded by our great Guruji Prof. Late. K.S.K. Accordingly Horary no. 227/249 was generated by me by using 3.5 KP. Astro Software developed by Dr.Rangarajan of Chennai.Horary No.. 227/249.Date of Judgement = 01-01-2010.Time of Jucgement = 04-15-48 PM.Place of judgement = Kurnool. It is a well known fact that we have to consider first the Lagna, 6th and 11th Cusps in favour of Telangana as the question is asked in favour of Telangana. (1) Sublord of the Ascendant is Sun, lord of 7 in 10; in the constellation of Venus, lord of 3 & 8 in 10.(2) Sublord of 6th Cusp is Rahu, the occupant of 11th, in the constellation of Sun lord of 7 in 10. (3)

Sublord of 11th cusp is Ketu, the occupant of 5th, in the constellation of Jupiter, the lord of 10 & 11 in 12.Next let us consider 7th, 12th, and 5th Cusps in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra.) (1) Sublord of 7th cusp is Mars (Retro) lord of 2 & 9 in 6; in the constellation of Mercury (Retro) lord of 4 & 5 in 11. (2) Sublord of 12th cusp is Rahu.(3) Sublord of 5th cusp is Ketu. Already explained about Rahu and Ketu in the above said (2) and (3) points.IMPORTANT POINT: - (1) Sublords of 1, 6 and 11 must be strong significators of Upachayasthanas or improving houses (i.e.) 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11. in favour of Telangana.Then only Telangana will be separated, otherwise not.(2) Sublords of 7, 12, & 5 should be strong significators of Apachayasthanas or Non-improving houses (i.e.) 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, & 12 in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra). Table of Significators – Planet

View.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - No. of cusp. Cuspal Sublord. (A) (B) © (D)- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1st Sun. 10* 10* 3*, 8 76th Rahu 10* 11* 7 -11th Ketu 12 5 10*, 11* -7th Mars ® 11 6 (4), (5) 2, (9).12th Rahu 10 11 (7) -----5th Ketu (12) (5) 10, 11. -----From the above table of significators, we can see clearly that the improvi8ng houses 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11 appear seven times in favour of Telengana and the Non-improving houses 4, 5,7,8,9, & 12 appear six times in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra). Improving houses are marked with * star mark and Non-improving houses are shown with in brackets ( ). So we can very boldly declare that Telengana will be separated. No doubt in it. Let us wait for the out-coming results from the

higher authorities. VSN MURTHY KURNOOL

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Dear Friends,

Would it be appropriate to take into consideration of:

1) sub signification, since KP is the sub lord theory only, nothing else;

2) strong signification of Rahu and Ketu for not having any planet in their

stars?

Thanks and regards,

TW

, " PEDDA " <ovnmurthy wrote:

>

>

>

> " Will Telangana be separated? " was a question put to me by my close

family friends (They are Dr.V.Sudarshan and Mr.B.Venkatareddy) on 31-12-2009.

Therefore I have made-up my mind firmly to give the correct answer to their

question through Horary Astrology which was propounded by our great Guruji Prof.

Late. K.S.K. Accordingly Horary no. 227/249 was generated by me by using 3.5

KP. Astro Software developed by Dr.Rangarajan of Chennai.

> Horary No. 227/249.

> Date of Judgement = 01-01-2010.

> Time of Jucgement = 04-15-48 PM.

> Place of judgement = Kurnool.

>

> It is a well known fact that we have to consider first the Lagna, 6th and 11th

Cusps in favour of Telangana as the question is asked in favour of Telangana.

> (1) Sublord of the Ascendant is Sun, lord of 7 in 10; in the constellation of

Venus, lord of 3 & 8 in 10.

> (2) Sublord of 6th Cusp is Rahu, the occupant of 11th, in the constellation of

Sun lord of 7 in 10.

> (3) Sublord of 11th cusp is Ketu, the occupant of 5th, in the constellation of

Jupiter, the lord of 10 & 11 in 12.

> Next let us consider 7th, 12th, and 5th Cusps in favour of Anti-Telangana

(Samaikhya Andhra.)

> (1) Sublord of 7th cusp is Mars (Retro) lord of 2 & 9 in 6; in the

constellation of Mercury (Retro) lord of 4 & 5 in 11.

> (2) Sublord of 12th cusp is Rahu.

> (3) Sublord of 5th cusp is Ketu.

> Already explained about Rahu and Ketu in the above said (2) and (3) points.

>

> IMPORTANT POINT: - (1) Sublords of 1, 6 and 11 must be strong significators of

Upachayasthanas or improving houses (i.e.) 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11. in favour of

> (2) Sublords of 7, 12, & 5 should be strong significators of Apachayasthanas

or Non-improving houses (i.e.) 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, & 12 in favour of Anti-Telangana

(Samaikhya Andhra).

>

> Table of Significators – Planet View.

>

> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - -

> No. of cusp. Cuspal Sublord. (A) (B) ©

(D)

> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - -

>

> 1st Sun. 10*

10* 3*, 8 7

>

> 6th Rahu 10* 11*

7 -

>

> 11th Ketu 12 5

10*, 11* -

>

> 7th Mars ® 11 6

(4), (5) 2, (9).

> 12th Rahu 10 11

(7) -----

> 5th Ketu (12)

(5) 10, 11. -----

>

> From the above table of significators, we can see clearly that the improvi8ng

houses 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11 appear seven times in favour of Telengana and the

Non-improving houses 4, 5,7,8,9, & 12 appear six times in favour of

>

>

>

> VSN MURTHY

> KURNOOL

>

Dear group members,

AS per K.P. if the sub-lord of a cusp is in retro and the star lord in which it is posited is in direct motion, the matter specified will be materialised when the sub lord becomes direct. If the retro sub-lord is in the star of a planet which is also in retro the matter wll never be matrialised. In the above case Mars sub-lord of 7th favoiring separate Telangana is in retro and it is in the star of Mercury which is also in retro. If I am not correct please correct me.Comments if any are invitedplease.

Thanks,

cghatty--- On Wed, 6/1/10, TW <tw853 wrote:

TW <tw853 Re: TELANGANA ISSUE. Date: Wednesday, 6 January, 2010, 2:29 PM

Dear Friends,Would it be appropriate to take into consideration of:1) sub signification, since KP is the sub lord theory only, nothing else;2) strong signification of Rahu and Ketu for not having any planet in their stars?Thanks and regards,TW@gro ups.com, "PEDDA" <ovnmurthy@. ..> wrote:>> > > "Will Telangana be separated?" was a question put to me by my close family friends (They are Dr.V.Sudarshan and Mr.B.Venkatareddy) on 31-12-2009. Therefore I have made-up my mind firmly to give the correct answer to their question through Horary Astrology which was propounded by our great Guruji Prof. Late. K.S.K. Accordingly Horary no. 227/249 was generated by me by using 3.5 KP. Astro Software developed by

Dr.Rangarajan of Chennai.> Horary No. 227/249.> Date of Judgement = 01-01-2010.> Time of Jucgement = 04-15-48 PM.> Place of judgement = Kurnool. > > It is a well known fact that we have to consider first the Lagna, 6th and 11th Cusps in favour of Telangana as the question is asked in favour of Telangana. > (1) Sublord of the Ascendant is Sun, lord of 7 in 10; in the constellation of Venus, lord of 3 & 8 in 10.> (2) Sublord of 6th Cusp is Rahu, the occupant of 11th, in the constellation of Sun lord of 7 in 10. > (3) Sublord of 11th cusp is Ketu, the occupant of 5th, in the constellation of Jupiter, the lord of 10 & 11 in 12.> Next let us consider 7th, 12th, and 5th Cusps in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra.) > (1) Sublord of 7th cusp is Mars (Retro) lord of 2 & 9 in 6; in the constellation of Mercury (Retro) lord of 4 & 5 in 11. > (2) Sublord of

12th cusp is Rahu.> (3) Sublord of 5th cusp is Ketu. > Already explained about Rahu and Ketu in the above said (2) and (3) points.> > IMPORTANT POINT: - (1) Sublords of 1, 6 and 11 must be strong significators of Upachayasthanas or improving houses (i.e.) 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11. in favour of Telangana.Then only Telangana will be separated, otherwise not.> (2) Sublords of 7, 12, & 5 should be strong significators of Apachayasthanas or Non-improving houses (i.e.) 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, & 12 in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra). > > Table of Significators – Planet View.> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > No. of cusp. Cuspal Sublord. (A) (B) © (D)> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > 1st Sun. 10* 10* 3*, 8 7>

> 6th Rahu 10* 11* 7 -> > 11th Ketu 12 5 10*, 11* -> > 7th Mars ® 11 6 (4), (5) 2, (9).> 12th Rahu 10 11 (7) -----> 5th Ketu (12) (5) 10, 11. -----> > From the above table of significators, we can see clearly that the improvi8ng houses 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11 appear seven times in favour of Telengana and the Non-improving houses 4, 5,7,8,9, & 12 appear six times in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra). Improving houses are marked with * star mark and Non-improving houses are shown with in brackets ( ). So we can very boldly declare that Telengana will be separated. No doubt in it. Let us wait for the out-coming results from the higher authorities. > > > > VSN MURTHY > KURNOOL>

Dear Chandra,

1. These rules apply to Horary only. The Cusp should be related to the issue in concideration.

2. The sublord can be retro,materelisation on becoming direct,provided it fits into time frame.

3. The starlors, sublord should not be retro.

4 By your submission Starlord being retro,matter should fail

5. There are a section of experienced astrologers who do not accept

Retro theory at all. Dr Kar, Kanak Bosmia etc.

6. In real terms, the issue will not get resolved so soon,considering

the HUGE moneys spent in developing(investment) Hyd and

surrounding districts by Non- Telanganaites.

Regards,

Satish--- On Thu, 1/7/10, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty wrote:

ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghattyRe: Re: TELANGANA ISSUE. Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 1:55 PM

Dear group members,

AS per K.P. if the sub-lord of a cusp is in retro and the star lord in which it is posited is in direct motion, the matter specified will be materialised when the sub lord becomes direct. If the retro sub-lord is in the star of a planet which is also in retro the matter wll never be matrialised. In the above case Mars sub-lord of 7th favoiring separate Telangana is in retro and it is in the star of Mercury which is also in retro. If I am not correct please correct me.Comments if any are invitedplease.

Thanks,

cghatty--- On Wed, 6/1/10, TW <tw853 > wrote:

TW <tw853 > Re: TELANGANA ISSUE.@gro ups.comWednesday, 6 January, 2010, 2:29 PM

Dear Friends,Would it be appropriate to take into consideration of:1) sub signification, since KP is the sub lord theory only, nothing else;2) strong signification of Rahu and Ketu for not having any planet in their stars?Thanks and regards,TW@gro ups.com, "PEDDA" <ovnmurthy@. ..> wrote:>> > > "Will Telangana be separated?" was a question put to me by my close family friends (They are Dr.V.Sudarshan and Mr.B.Venkatareddy) on 31-12-2009. Therefore I have made-up my mind firmly to give the correct answer to their question through Horary Astrology which was propounded by our great Guruji Prof. Late. K.S.K. Accordingly Horary no. 227/249 was generated by me by using 3.5 KP. Astro Software developed by Dr.Rangarajan of Chennai.> Horary No.

227/249.> Date of Judgement = 01-01-2010.> Time of Jucgement = 04-15-48 PM.> Place of judgement = Kurnool. > > It is a well known fact that we have to consider first the Lagna, 6th and 11th Cusps in favour of Telangana as the question is asked in favour of Telangana. > (1) Sublord of the Ascendant is Sun, lord of 7 in 10; in the constellation of Venus, lord of 3 & 8 in 10.> (2) Sublord of 6th Cusp is Rahu, the occupant of 11th, in the constellation of Sun lord of 7 in 10. > (3) Sublord of 11th cusp is Ketu, the occupant of 5th, in the constellation of Jupiter, the lord of 10 & 11 in 12.> Next let us consider 7th, 12th, and 5th Cusps in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra.) > (1) Sublord of 7th cusp is Mars (Retro) lord of 2 & 9 in 6; in the constellation of Mercury (Retro) lord of 4 & 5 in 11. > (2) Sublord of 12th cusp is Rahu.> (3) Sublord of 5th

cusp is Ketu. > Already explained about Rahu and Ketu in the above said (2) and (3) points.> > IMPORTANT POINT: - (1) Sublords of 1, 6 and 11 must be strong significators of Upachayasthanas or improving houses (i.e.) 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11. in favour of Telangana.Then only Telangana will be separated, otherwise not.> (2) Sublords of 7, 12, & 5 should be strong significators of Apachayasthanas or Non-improving houses (i.e.) 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, & 12 in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra). > > Table of Significators – Planet View.> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > No. of cusp. Cuspal Sublord. (A) (B) © (D)> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > 1st Sun. 10* 10* 3*, 8 7> > 6th Rahu 10* 11* 7 -> >

11th Ketu 12 5 10*, 11* -> > 7th Mars ® 11 6 (4), (5) 2, (9).> 12th Rahu 10 11 (7) -----> 5th Ketu (12) (5) 10, 11. -----> > From the above table of significators, we can see clearly that the improvi8ng houses 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11 appear seven times in favour of Telengana and the Non-improving houses 4, 5,7,8,9, & 12 appear six times in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra). Improving houses are marked with * star mark and Non-improving houses are shown with in brackets ( ). So we can very boldly declare that Telengana will be separated. No doubt in it. Let us wait for the out-coming results from the higher authorities. > > > > VSN MURTHY > KURNOOL>

Dear Friends,

1. Yes, this retrogression in horary has now become open to research of

practical cases. In Kanak Bosmia's experience and opinion, it doesn't work and

is sending the practical cases to my collection to make a strong case. For the

study, pl provide us the practical horary cases where the retrogression didn't

work. We have already collected more than a dozen of cases, many from the old

A & A.

2. When I told him there should be some effect since it is written a lot in East

and West astrological literature. He said that a planet in retrogression could

be strong due to being closer to earth at that time. It is found in line what is

found the planet to be very strong during the time of stationary, here in the

East and also in West. A study of practical cases is going on.

3. This retrogression is controversial not only in horary analysis but also in

selection of the RPs.

4. Some discussion on this retrogression can be found in the threads of the

following messages.

/message/19008?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/19031?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/19479?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/26658?threaded=1 & l=1

5. In Telagana issue, 7th CSL Mars® in star of Mercury ® may be favorable

for Muthy ji's conclusion.

6. As I'm not so sure about the nature of this case, I'm wondering whether it's

like to win in political competition as studied here or it's breakdown of

partnership or separation with the partner. This is just my thought and

depending on it the main cusp to be analyzed would be different, as said by

Satish.

Thanks and regards,

TW

, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>    Dear Chandra,

>  

>                         1. These rules apply to Horary

only. The Cusp should be related to the issue in concideration.

>  

>                         2. The sublord can be

retro,materelisation on becoming direct,provided it fits into time frame.

>                          3. The starlors, sublord

should not be  retro.

>  

>                          4   By your submission 

Starlord being retro,matter should fail

>  

>                           5. There are a section of

experienced astrologers who do not accept

>                                Retro theory at

all. Dr Kar, Kanak Bosmia etc.

>  

>                           6. In real terms, the

issue will not get  resolved so soon,considering

>                               the  HUGE moneys

spent in developing(investment) Hyd and

>                               surrounding

districts by  Non- Telanganaites.

>  

>                               Regards,

>  

>                                Satish

>

> --- On Thu, 1/7/10, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty wrote:

>

>

> ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty

> Re: Re: TELANGANA ISSUE.

>

> Thursday, January 7, 2010, 1:55 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

Dear group members,

>  

> AS per K.P. if the sub-lord of a cusp is in retro and the star lord in which

it is posited is in direct motion, the matter specified will be materialised

when the sub lord becomes direct. If the retro sub-lord is in the star of a

planet which is also in retro the matter wll never be matrialised. In the above

case Mars sub-lord of 7th favoiring separate Telangana is in retro and it is in

the star of Mercury which is also in retro. If I am not correct please correct

me.Comments if any are invitedplease.

> Thanks,

> cghatty

>

> --- On Wed, 6/1/10, TW <tw853 > wrote:

>

>

> TW <tw853 >

> Re: TELANGANA ISSUE.

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, 6 January, 2010, 2:29 PM

>

>

>  

>

> Dear Friends,

> Would it be appropriate to take into consideration of:

> 1) sub signification, since KP is the sub lord theory only, nothing else;

> 2) strong signification of Rahu and Ketu for not having any planet in their

stars?

> Thanks and regards,

> TW

>

> @gro ups.com, " PEDDA " <ovnmurthy@ ..> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > " Will Telangana be separated? " was a question put to me by my close family

friends (They are Dr.V.Sudarshan and Mr.B.Venkatareddy) on 31-12-2009. Therefore

I have made-up my mind firmly to give the correct answer to their question

through Horary Astrology which was propounded by our great Guruji Prof. Late.

K.S.K. Accordingly Horary no. 227/249 was generated by me by using 3.5 KP. Astro

Software developed by Dr.Rangarajan of Chennai.

> > Horary No. 227/249.

> > Date of Judgement = 01-01-2010.

> > Time of Jucgement = 04-15-48 PM.

> > Place of judgement = Kurnool.

> >

> > It is a well known fact that we have to consider first the Lagna, 6th and

11th Cusps in favour of Telangana as the question is asked in favour of

Telangana.

> > (1) Sublord of the Ascendant is Sun, lord of 7 in 10; in the constellation

of Venus, lord of 3 & 8 in 10.

> > (2) Sublord of 6th Cusp is Rahu, the occupant of 11th, in the constellation

of Sun lord of 7 in 10.

> > (3) Sublord of 11th cusp is Ketu, the occupant of 5th, in the constellation

of Jupiter, the lord of 10 & 11 in 12.

> > Next let us consider 7th, 12th, and 5th Cusps in favour of Anti-Telangana

(Samaikhya Andhra.)

> > (1) Sublord of 7th cusp is Mars (Retro) lord of 2 & 9 in 6; in the

constellation of Mercury (Retro) lord of 4 & 5 in 11.

> > (2) Sublord of 12th cusp is Rahu.

> > (3) Sublord of 5th cusp is Ketu.

> > Already explained about Rahu and Ketu in the above said (2) and (3) points.

> >

> > IMPORTANT POINT: - (1) Sublords of 1, 6 and 11 must be strong significators

of Upachayasthanas or improving houses (i.e.) 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11. in favour of

> > (2) Sublords of 7, 12, & 5 should be strong significators of Apachayasthanas

or Non-improving houses (i.e.) 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, & 12 in favour of Anti-Telangana

(Samaikhya Andhra).

> >

> > Table of Significators †" Planet View.

> >

> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - -

> > No. of cusp. Cuspal Sublord. (A) (B) © (D)

> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - -

> >

> > 1st Sun. 10* 10* 3*, 8 7

> >

> > 6th Rahu 10* 11* 7 -

> >

> > 11th Ketu 12 5 10*, 11* -

> >

> > 7th Mars ® 11 6 (4), (5) 2, (9).

> > 12th Rahu 10 11 (7) -----

> > 5th Ketu (12) (5) 10, 11. -----

> >

> > From the above table of significators, we can see clearly that the

improvi8ng houses 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11 appear seven times in favour of Telengana and

the Non-improving houses 4, 5,7,8,9, & 12 appear six times in favour of

> >

> >

> >

> > VSN MURTHY

> > KURNOOL

> >

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

Dear Satish,The Telangana Issue was studied on the Horary number only. This rule applies to Horary questionsChandra --- On Thu, 7/1/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Re: TELANGANA ISSUE. Date: Thursday, 7 January, 2010, 9:00 AM

Dear Chandra,

1. These rules apply to Horary only. The Cusp should be related to the issue in concideration.

2. The sublord can be retro,materelisatio n on becoming direct,provided it fits into time frame.

the HUGE moneys spent in developing(investme nt) Hyd and

Regards,

Satish--- On Thu, 1/7/10, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty > wrote:

ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty >Re: Re: TELANGANA ISSUE.@gro ups.comThursday, January 7, 2010, 1:55 PM

Dear group members,

Thanks,

cghatty--- On Wed, 6/1/10, TW <tw853 > wrote:

TW <tw853 > Re: TELANGANA ISSUE.@gro ups.comWednesday, 6 January, 2010, 2:29 PM

Dear Friends,Would it be appropriate to take into consideration of:1) sub signification, since KP is the sub lord theory only, nothing else;2) strong signification of Rahu and Ketu for not having any planet in their stars?Thanks and regards,TW@gro ups.com, "PEDDA" <ovnmurthy@. ..> wrote:>> > > "Will Telangana be separated?" was a question put to me by my close family friends (They are Dr.V.Sudarshan and Mr.B.Venkatareddy) on 31-12-2009. Therefore I have made-up my mind firmly to give the correct answer to their question through Horary Astrology which was propounded by our great Guruji Prof. Late. K.S.K. Accordingly Horary no. 227/249 was generated by me by using 3.5 KP. Astro Software developed by Dr.Rangarajan of Chennai.> Horary No.

227/249.> Date of Judgement = 01-01-2010.> Time of Jucgement = 04-15-48 PM.> Place of judgement = Kurnool. > > It is a well known fact that we have to consider first the Lagna, 6th and 11th Cusps in favour of Telangana as the question is asked in favour of Telangana. > (1) Sublord of the Ascendant is Sun, lord of 7 in 10; in the constellation of Venus, lord of 3 & 8 in 10.> (2) Sublord of 6th Cusp is Rahu, the occupant of 11th, in the constellation of Sun lord of 7 in 10. > (3) Sublord of 11th cusp is Ketu, the occupant of 5th, in the constellation of Jupiter, the lord of 10 & 11 in 12.> Next let us consider 7th, 12th, and 5th Cusps in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra.) > (1) Sublord of 7th cusp is Mars (Retro) lord of 2 & 9 in 6; in the constellation of Mercury (Retro) lord of 4 & 5 in 11. > (2) Sublord of 12th cusp is Rahu.> (3) Sublord of 5th

cusp is Ketu. > Already explained about Rahu and Ketu in the above said (2) and (3) points.> > IMPORTANT POINT: - (1) Sublords of 1, 6 and 11 must be strong significators of Upachayasthanas or improving houses (i.e.) 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11. in favour of Telangana.Then only Telangana will be separated, otherwise not.> (2) Sublords of 7, 12, & 5 should be strong significators of Apachayasthanas or Non-improving houses (i.e.) 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, & 12 in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra). > > Table of Significators – Planet View.> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > No. of cusp. Cuspal Sublord. (A) (B) © (D)> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > 1st Sun. 10* 10* 3*, 8 7> > 6th Rahu 10* 11* 7 -> >

11th Ketu 12 5 10*, 11* -> > 7th Mars ® 11 6 (4), (5) 2, (9).> 12th Rahu 10 11 (7) -----> 5th Ketu (12) (5) 10, 11. -----> > From the above table of significators, we can see clearly that the improvi8ng houses 1, 2, 3,6,10 & 11 appear seven times in favour of Telengana and the Non-improving houses 4, 5,7,8,9, & 12 appear six times in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra). Improving houses are marked with * star mark and Non-improving houses are shown with in brackets ( ). So we can very boldly declare that Telengana will be separated. No doubt in it. Let us wait for the out-coming results from the higher authorities. > > > > VSN MURTHY > KURNOOL>

Respected Murthyji

I have prepared the horoscope on the details given by you. If you remember in October 2009 you had solved a query regarding Mr. Jagan will be the CM of Andhra and I had mentioned that there are no such chances for Mr. Jagan as the CM of Andhra with the same horoscope. Here also I am giving the same.

It is my understanding and belief that when any horary has been solved by any astrologer in past should not again predicted. So only explanation of the fact is there.

Now a days there is much more advancement in KP with the help of astrological softwares. But still there are certain areas have not been touched into.

Please go through the significator table and then redifine the predictions and I am sure that now the predictions will 100% come true.

With kind regards,

Happy Makar Sankrati,

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for Research and devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra,India

Cell NO. +91 9673746303/+91 9422582853

write me to : guide_vijayanand

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:39:32 +0530 wrote

> Dear friends,

Effects of retrograde planets when it comes as cuspal sublord, starlord of the cuspal sub lord or the sub lord of the cuspal sub lord, there are equal number of cases in which both the rules found correct and both the rules found incorect.

When the approx. period of fructification of event is known then if in that period any direct planet may direct and we predict, in certain cases predictions come true but in large number of cases it is not come true.

Here is the question that nobody confirmly knows when the event will materialise, so for this case it can consider the retrogradeness of the planets. Btu at the same time, the question is related to universal things so in retroness of the planet event may happen. This thing is not to be forgotten.

This is the correct case when it will happen whether the rule of retrograde planets will play any significant role in happening of event or not will be judged. Till then, predict as if the planets are not retrograde and as if they are direct. Both predictions will help another followers of kp system that which rule will confirm?

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9673746303/+91 9422582853

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 13:56:33 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Satish,The Telangana Issue was studied on the Horary number only. This rule applies to Horary questionsChandra--- On Thu, 7/1/10, R Satish wrote:R Satish Re: Re: TELANGANA ISSUE.: Thursday, 7 January, 2010, 9:00 AM

Dear Chandra,

1. These rules apply to Horary only.The Cusp should be related to the issue in concideration.

2. The sublord can be retro,materelisatio n on becoming direct,provided it fits into time frame.

the HUGE moneys spent in developing(investme nt) Hyd and

Regards,

Satish--- On Thu, 1/7/10, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty wrote:

ChandraMouliswer Ghatty Re: Re: TELANGANA ISSUE.@gro ups.comThursday, January 7, 2010, 1:55 PM

Dear group members,

AS per K.P. if the sub-lord of a cusp is in retro and the star lord in which it is posited is in direct motion,the matter specified will be materialised when the sub lord becomes direct. If the retro sub-lord is in the star of a planet which is also in retro the matter wll never be matrialised. In the above case Mars sub-lord of 7th favoiring separate Telangana is in retro and it is in the star of Mercury which is also in retro. If I am not correct please correct me.Comments if any are invitedplease.

Thanks,

cghatty--- On Wed, 6/1/10, TW wrote:

TW Re: TELANGANA ISSUE.@gro ups.comWednesday, 6 January, 2010, 2:29 PM

Dear Friends,Would it be appropriate to take into consideration of:1) sub signification, since KP is the sub lord theory only, nothing else;2) strong signification of Rahu and Ketu for not having any planet in their stars?Thanks and regards,TW@gro ups.com, "PEDDA" wrote:>> > > "Will Telangana be separated?" was a question put to me by my close family friends (They are Dr.V.Sudarshan and Mr.B.Venkatareddy) on 31-12-2009. Therefore I have made-up my mind firmly to give the correct answer to their question through Horary Astrology which was propounded by our great Guruji Prof. Late. K.S.K. Accordingly Horary no. 227/249 was generated by me by using 3.5 KP. Astro Software developed by Dr.Rangarajan of Chennai.> Horary No.

227/249.> Date of Judgement = 01-01-2010.> Time of Jucgement = 04-15-48 PM.> Place of judgement = Kurnool. > > It is a well known fact that we have to consider first the Lagna, 6th and 11th Cusps in favour of Telangana as the question is asked in favour of Telangana. > (1) Sublord of the Ascendant is Sun, lord of 7 in 10; in the constellation of Venus, lord of 3 8 in 10.> (2) Sublord of 6th Cusp is Rahu, the occupant of 11th, in the constellation of Sun lord of 7 in 10. > (3) Sublord of 11th cusp is Ketu, the occupant of 5th, in the constellation of Jupiter, the lord of 10 11 in 12.> Next let us consider 7th, 12th, and 5th Cusps in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra.) > (1) Sublord of 7th cusp is Mars (Retro) lord of 2 9 in 6; in the constellation of Mercury (Retro) lord of 4 5 in 11. > (2) Sublord of 12th cusp is Rahu.> (3) Sublord of 5th

cusp is Ketu. > Already explained about Rahu and Ketu in the above said (2) and (3) points.> > IMPORTANT POINT: - (1) Sublords of 1, 6 and 11 must be strong significators of Upachayasthanas or improving houses (i.e.) 1, 2, 3,6,10 11. in favour of Telangana.Then only Telangana will be separated, otherwise not.> (2) Sublords of 7, 12, 5 should be strong significators of Apachayasthanas or Non-improving houses (i.e.) 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12 in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra). > > Table of Significators – Planet View.> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > No. of cusp. Cuspal Sublord. (A) (B) © (D)> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > 1st Sun. 10* 10* 3*, 8 7> > 6th Rahu 10* 11* 7 -> >

11th Ketu 12 5 10*, 11* -> > 7th Mars ® 11 6 (4), (5) 2, (9).> 12th Rahu 10 11 (7) -----> 5th Ketu (12) (5) 10, 11. -----> > From the above table of significators, we can see clearly that the improvi8ng houses 1, 2, 3,6,10 11 appear seven times in favour of Telengana and the Non-improving houses 4, 5,7,8,9, 12 appear six times in favour of Anti-Telangana (Samaikhya Andhra). Improving houses are marked with * star mark and Non-improving houses are shown with in brackets ( ). So we can very boldly declare that Telengana will be separated. No doubt in it. Let us wait for the out-coming results from the higher authorities. > > > > VSN MURTHY > KURNOOL>

1 of 1 File(s)

227_TELANGANA.doc