IndiaDivine.org

btr

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Seniors & Members, For over a month, discussion on BTR is going on with no unanimity ofcorrect approach. There is dispute between RP and non RP procedure inadoptingBirth rectification. Even if many astrologers undertake rectification at aparticular time for TOJ pre-arranged, there is bound to be difference inrectified time,because of variance on account of places of judgment by differentastrologers. Whomsoever tried BTR and arrived at rectified time, has notcategorically statedthat the rectified time agrees with the important events in the chart of thenative, whose birth time is rectified. Introduction of KB system by Mr.Devarajan, disciple ofSri K.Baskaran of Madurai and developer of KB system from KP system, in hisarticle in KP E-Zine October, 2007 vide para 7 has strongly advocated KB System Birth Chart Rectification without any confusion, controversy and allthe astrologers can uniformly arrive at the same judgment by following KBsimple Rule i.e. RP Lagna position shows the natal chart's Moon position and RPMoon position shows the natal chart's Lagna position. This has beenrecommendedBy Mr. Abhijeet Lahiri, Astrologer of Thane in his article of KP E-ZineMarch 2008. Why not some one try this method and verify the life events forcorrectness.Due to bad health, advance in age, I am not in a position to to do thisjob. Thanks & Regards, Sincy. Yours, K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Ramani,

BTR will always be bugging us to eternity. You mentioned Baskaran's method as the best method. However,the fact it has not become universally acceptable is an evident proof of its limitations.

In the Files there is an exhaustive info on BTR, called "MK Rule of BTVR"

by Mohan Kumar. In this writeup he has expressed limitations of Baskaran's BTR system.

To the extent I have interacted with astrologers,since 1990,, most do not enter into this danger zone,unless the client specifically asks for it.This is what they mentioned.Event verification is a laborious exercise,how many (commercially) professional astrologers are likely to undertake. In fact last week,I met a very highly qualified Astrologer,expressed in a similar vein. He stated, people are willing to spend Lakhs of rupees on Weddings but are not willing to pay even Rs 1000/- for fixing correct Muhurta for marriage. Fixing a Muhurta takes a full day if done as per shastras,not by ready reckoners available in Panchangs.

BTR is a permanent fodder for the KP group not to be idle.Under the best of circumstances the success rate is 80% yet we spend much time in dicussions

Regards,

Satish--- On Thu, 1/7/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani btr Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 7:16 AM

Dear Seniors & Members, For over a month, discussion on BTR is going on with no unanimity ofcorrect approach. There is dispute between RP and non RP procedure inadoptingBirth rectification. Even if many astrologers undertake rectification at aparticular time for TOJ pre-arranged, there is bound to be difference inrectified time,because of variance on account of places of judgment by differentastrologers. Whomsoever tried BTR and arrived at rectified time, has notcategorically statedthat the rectified time agrees with the important events in the chart of thenative, whose birth time is rectified. Introduction of KB system by Mr.Devarajan, disciple ofSri K.Baskaran of Madurai and developer of KB system from KP system, in hisarticle in KP E-Zine October, 2007 vide

para 7 has strongly advocated KB System Birth Chart Rectification without any confusion, controversy and allthe astrologers can uniformly arrive at the same judgment by following KBsimple Rule i.e. RP Lagna position shows the natal chart's Moon position and RPMoon position shows the natal chart's Lagna position. This has beenrecommendedBy Mr. Abhijeet Lahiri, Astrologer of Thane in his article of KP E-ZineMarch 2008. Why not some one try this method and verify the life events forcorrectness.Due to bad health, advance in age, I am not in a position to to do thisjob. Thanks & Regards, Sincy. Yours, K.S.V.Ramani

Dear shree Ramani Ji,Even if many astrologers undertake rectification at aparticular time for TOJ pre-arranged, there is bound to be difference inrectified time, because of variance on account of places of judgment by differentastrologers.KB System Birth Chart Rectification without any confusion, controversy and allthe astrologers can uniformly arrive at the same judgment by following KBsimple.Both the above statements taken from your msg are contradictory to each other, since KB system of BT is also RP based. Kindly note and comment.Thanks and regards,Naidu KP K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Thu, 7/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani btr Date: Thursday, 7 January, 2010, 7:16 AM

Dear Seniors & Members, For over a month, discussion on BTR is going on with no unanimity ofcorrect approach. There is dispute between RP and non RP procedure inadoptingBirth rectification. Even if many astrologers undertake rectification at aparticular time for TOJ pre-arranged, there is bound to be difference inrectified time,because of variance on account of places of judgment by differentastrologers. Whomsoever tried BTR and arrived at rectified time, has notcategorically statedthat the rectified time agrees with the important events in the chart of thenative, whose birth time is rectified. Introduction of KB system by Mr.Devarajan, disciple ofSri K.Baskaran of Madurai and developer of KB system from KP system, in hisarticle in KP E-Zine October, 2007 vide para 7 has strongly advocated KB System Birth Chart Rectification without any confusion, controversy and allthe astrologers can uniformly arrive at the same judgment by following KBsimple Rule i.e. RP Lagna position shows the natal chart's Moon position and RPMoon position shows the natal chart's Lagna position. This has beenrecommendedBy Mr. Abhijeet Lahiri, Astrologer of Thane in his article of KP E-ZineMarch 2008. Why not some one try this method and verify the life events forcorrectness.Due to bad health, advance in age, I am not in a position to to do thisjob. Thanks & Regards, Sincy. Yours, K.S.V.Ramani

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Satishj,

I have not stated that Baskaran's BTR method is the best.

It was only as a result of Mr.A. Devaraj's assertion in his article of Introduction to KB System Part I in Octr.2007 E Zine that there will be unanimity by all astrologers by following the BTR under this system. Let some one to prove that this is not acceptable. Even MK Rule of BTR too is not accepted by many. What I wish is that some one to come

forward to authoritatively lay down the procedure of working, whether RP or non RP,which conforms to the rule and which conforms to the life event, acceptable to all seniors. so that we end once for all this fruitless discussion.

Yrs. sincy,

K.S.V.Ramani

- R Satish

Thursday, January 07, 2010 2:14 PM

Re: btr

Dear Ramani,

BTR will always be bugging us to eternity. You mentioned Baskaran's method as the best method. However,the fact it has not become universally acceptable is an evident proof of its limitations.

In the Files there is an exhaustive info on BTR, called "MK Rule of BTVR"

by Mohan Kumar. In this writeup he has expressed limitations of Baskaran's BTR system.

To the extent I have interacted with astrologers,since 1990,, most do not enter into this danger zone,unless the client specifically asks for it.This is what they mentioned.Event verification is a laborious exercise,how many (commercially) professional astrologers are likely to undertake. In fact last week,I met a very highly qualified Astrologer,expressed in a similar vein. He stated, people are willing to spend Lakhs of rupees on Weddings but are not willing to pay even Rs 1000/- for fixing correct Muhurta for marriage. Fixing a Muhurta takes a full day if done as per shastras,not by ready reckoners available in Panchangs.

BTR is a permanent fodder for the KP group not to be idle.Under the best of circumstances the success rate is 80% yet we spend much time in dicussions

Regards,

Satish--- On Thu, 1/7/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > btr Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 7:16 AM