IndiaDivine.org

BTR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

Many of our members knows KB astrology and request them to participate in the BTR exercise conducted by VGR and let us see the results.

We recently discussed Non RP based BTR (Natal Asc Sub = Natal Moon Star & Natal Asc Sub Sub = Natal Moon Sub) which is simple to use most will get same/closer results but what is the use? It is fundamentally WRONG & REJECTED.

Why don’t you participate in the BTR exercise conducted by VGR and let us see the results.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Thu, 1/7/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniFw: btr Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 3:10 AM

Dear Satishj,

I have not stated that Baskaran's BTR method is the best.

It was only as a result of Mr.A. Devaraj's assertion in his article of Introduction to KB System Part I in Octr.2007 E Zine that there will be unanimity by all astrologers by following the BTR under this system. Let some one to prove that this is not acceptable. Even MK Rule of BTR too is not accepted by many. What I wish is that some one to come

forward to authoritatively lay down the procedure of working, whether RP or non RP,which conforms to the rule and which conforms to the life event, acceptable to all seniors. so that we end once for all this fruitless discussion.

Yrs. sincy,

K.S.V.Ramani

- R Satish

@gro ups.com

Thursday, January 07, 2010 2:14 PM

Re: btr

Dear Ramani,

BTR will always be bugging us to eternity. You mentioned Baskaran's method as the best method. However,the fact it has not become universally acceptable is an evident proof of its limitations.

In the Files there is an exhaustive info on BTR, called "MK Rule of BTVR"

by Mohan Kumar. In this writeup he has expressed limitations of Baskaran's BTR system.

To the extent I have interacted with astrologers, since 1990,, most do not enter into this danger zone,unless the client specifically asks for it.This is what they mentioned.Event verification is a laborious exercise,how many (commercially) professional astrologers are likely to undertake. In fact last week,I met a very highly qualified Astrologer,expresse d in a similar vein. He stated, people are willing to spend Lakhs of rupees on Weddings but are not willing to pay even Rs 1000/- for fixing correct Muhurta for marriage. Fixing a Muhurta takes a full day if done as per shastras,not by ready reckoners available in Panchangs.

BTR is a permanent fodder for the KP group not to be idle.Under the best of circumstances the success rate is 80% yet we spend much time in dicussions

Regards,

Satish--- On Thu, 1/7/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> btr@gro ups.comThursday, January 7, 2010, 7:16 AM

Dear Seniors & Members, For over a month, discussion on BTR is going on with no unanimity ofcorrect approach. There is dispute between RP and non RP procedure inadoptingBirth rectification. Even if many astrologers undertake rectification at aparticular time for TOJ pre-arranged, there is bound to be difference inrectified time,because of variance on account of places of judgment by differentastrologers. Whomsoever tried BTR and arrived at rectified time, has notcategorically statedthat the rectified time agrees with the important events in the chart of thenative, whose birth time is rectified. Introduction of KB system by Mr.Devarajan, disciple ofSri K.Baskaran of Madurai and developer of KB system from KP system, in hisarticle in KP E-Zine October, 2007 vide

para 7 has strongly advocated KB System Birth Chart Rectification without any confusion, controversy and allthe astrologers can uniformly arrive at the same judgment by following KBsimple Rule i.e. RP Lagna position shows the natal chart's Moon position and RPMoon position shows the natal chart's Lagna position. This has beenrecommendedBy Mr. Abhijeet Lahiri, Astrologer of Thane in his article of KP E-ZineMarch 2008. Why not some one try this method and verify the life events forcorrectness.Due to bad health, advance in age, I am not in a position to to do thisjob. Thanks & Regards, Sincy. Yours, K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Sri K.P.Naidu,

The first para is my own opinion, when RP is taken at the

place of judgment by different astrologers and the 2nd para is that of Mr.A.Devaraj's, (introducer of the KB System) assertion that all astrologers will arrive at the same BTR.

I don't say that the KB system of BTR is the best. I only

wanted KB system of BTR to be tested by someone and

prove whether Mr.Devarjam's assertion is correct or not..

My health does not permit me to test various charts for

this. As you are fully aware that the discussion on BTR

is going on endlessly and no uniformity is arrived. Sri L.Y.

Lajme is strongly of opinion that his method of BTR is

correct and many are satisfied with the result. I have

requested him to get the same accepted uniformly and

this Forum be made known, so that the endless discussion

be closed.

Truly yours,

K,S,V,Ramani

Dear Mr.Naidu,

The KB method of RBT has been discredited and was found wanting a long time ago by many Scholars in these very columns not so very long ago...it therefire fell out of favour...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

K. P. Naidu <konathalan Sent: Thu, 7 January, 2010 3:07:56 PMRe: btr

Dear shree Ramani Ji,Even if many astrologers undertake rectification at aparticular time for TOJ pre-arranged, there is bound to be difference inrectified time, because of variance on account of places of judgment by differentastrologers.KB System Birth Chart Rectification without any confusion, controversy and allthe astrologers can uniformly arrive at the same judgment by following KBsimple.Both the above statements taken from your msg are contradictory to each other, since KB system of BT is also RP based. Kindly note and comment.Thanks and regards,Naidu KP K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On

Thu, 7/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> btr@gro ups.comThursday, 7 January, 2010, 7:16 AM

Dear Seniors & Members, For over a month, discussion on BTR is going on with no unanimity ofcorrect approach. There is dispute between RP and non RP procedure inadoptingBirth rectification. Even if many astrologers undertake rectification at aparticular time for TOJ pre-arranged, there is bound to be difference inrectified time,because of variance on account of places of judgment by differentastrologers. Whomsoever tried BTR and arrived at rectified time, has notcategorically statedthat the rectified time agrees with the important events in the chart of thenative, whose birth time is rectified. Introduction of KB system by Mr.Devarajan, disciple ofSri K.Baskaran of Madurai and developer of KB system from KP system, in hisarticle in KP E-Zine October, 2007 vide

para 7 has strongly advocated KB System Birth Chart Rectification without any confusion, controversy and allthe astrologers can uniformly arrive at the same judgment by following KBsimple Rule i.e. RP Lagna position shows the natal chart's Moon position and RPMoon position shows the natal chart's Lagna position. This has beenrecommendedBy Mr. Abhijeet Lahiri, Astrologer of Thane in his article of KP E-ZineMarch 2008. Why not some one try this method and verify the life events forcorrectness.Due to bad health, advance in age, I am not in a position to to do thisjob. Thanks & Regards, Sincy. Yours, K.S.V.Ramani

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Dear Shree Ramni Garu,I appreciate your view with which I also agree.I pray God to bless you good health and longevity.Thanking you and Regards,Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Fri, 8/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani BTR Date: Friday, 8 January, 2010, 10:44 AM

Dear Sri K.P.Naidu,

place of judgment by different astrologers and the 2nd para is that of Mr.A.Devaraj' s, (introducer of the KB System) assertion that all astrologers will arrive at the same BTR.

prove whether Mr.Devarjam' s assertion is correct or not..

be closed.

Truly yours,

K,S,V,Ramani

Dear Friends,

There are proponents of BTR using:

1. Using RPs

2. Using Shanmugham's method

3. Using Baskaran's method.

To reach, a resonable and mutually acceptable result, for a set of Birth cases, use the method 2 and 3. Obtain the results store them...

Thereafter, for the same birth cases use RPs to arrive at BTswithout comparing with 2 & 3 results.

These results will probably tell us where we stand.Perhaps,period.

Regards,

Satish--- On Fri, 1/8/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: btr Cc: "K.P.Naidu" <konathalanFriday, January 8, 2010, 11:38 AM

Dear Mr.Naidu,

The KB method of RBT has been discredited and was found wanting a long time ago by many Scholars in these very columns not so very long ago...it therefire fell out of favour...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comThu, 7 January, 2010 3:07:56 PMRe: btr

Dear shree Ramani Ji,Even if many astrologers undertake rectification at aparticular time for TOJ pre-arranged, there is bound to be difference inrectified time, because of variance on account of places of judgment by differentastrologers.KB System Birth Chart Rectification without any confusion, controversy and allthe astrologers can uniformly arrive at the same judgment by following KBsimple.Both the above statements taken from your msg are contradictory to each other, since KB system of BT is also RP based. Kindly note and comment.Thanks and regards,Naidu KP K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On

Thu, 7/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> btr@gro ups.comThursday, 7 January, 2010, 7:16 AM

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Dear Friends,

1. Firstly, Mr K. Subramaniam says in the preface of " Secrets of R.P. & the

Birth Time " by K. Baskaran, Krishman & Co., 1999, First of all, I would like to

congratulate, Shri Baskaran, Tilak, for bringing out this book, in the right

path of Shri K.S.K.

/messages/30061

2. Secondly, the names of competent scholars who have discredited the KB BRT

proposed in the above book are required to provide, otherwise it would be just a

groundless accusation.

3. Thirdly,the rectifiers can see how far the KB BRT general rules of RP Moon =

Birth Asc and RP Asc = Birth Moon are similar to other known RP-based BRTs.

/message/1837?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/14608?threaded=1 & l=1

http://www.astroandrewkp.org/pdf/Birth%20Time%20Rectification-20090530-152119.pd\

f

/message/9961

/message/9873?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/18009

Rectification%20Study/

RBT by Raghunatha Rao Nemani.PDF

Rectification of Birth Time by Raghunatha Rao Nemani

NewApproachBTR.pdf

New approach to Birth Time Rectification

MK Rule of BTVR.doc

A New Technique on Birth Time Rectification by MK

Regards,

TW

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Mr.Naidu,

>                         The KB method of RBT has been

discredited and was found wanting a long time ago by many Scholars in these very

columns not so very long ago...it therefire fell out of favour...

>                         With best wishes,

>                          Yogesh Lajmi

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> K. P. Naidu <konathalan

>

> Thu, 7 January, 2010 3:07:56 PM

> Re: btr

>

>  

> Dear shree Ramani Ji,

>

> Even if many astrologers undertake rectification at a

> particular time for TOJ pre-arranged, there is bound to be difference in

> rectified time, because of variance  on account of  places of judgment by

different

> astrologers.

>

> KB System Birth Chart Rectification without any confusion, controversy and all

> the astrologers can uniformly arrive at the same judgment by following KB

> simple.

>

> Both the above statements taken from your msg are contradictory to each other,

since KB system of BT is also RP based. Kindly note and comment.

>

> Thanks and regards,

>

> Naidu KP

>

>  

>

> K. P. Naidu,

> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,

> Nowroji Road,

> Maharanipeta,

> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.

> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

>

> --- On Thu, 7/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> >kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> > btr

> >@gro ups.com

> >Thursday, 7 January, 2010, 7:16 AM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Seniors & Members,

> >

> > 

> >

> >For over a month, discussion on BTR  is going on with no unanimity of

> >correct approach.  There is dispute between RP and non RP procedure in

> >adopting

> >

> >Birth rectification.   Even if many astrologers undertake rectification at

a

> >particular time for TOJ pre-arranged, there is bound to be difference in

> >rectified time,

> >

> >because of variance  on account of  places of judgment by different

> >astrologers. Whomsoever tried BTR and arrived at rectified time, has not

> >categorically stated

> >

> >that the rectified time agrees with the important events in the chart of the

> >native, whose birth time is rectified. Introduction of KB system by Mr.

> >Devarajan, disciple of

> >

> >Sri K.Baskaran of Madurai and developer of KB system from KP system, in his

> >article in KP E-Zine October, 2007 vide para 7 has strongly advocated KB

> >

> >System Birth Chart Rectification without any confusion, controversy and all

> >the astrologers can uniformly arrive at the same judgment by following KB

> >simple

> >

> >Rule i.e. RP Lagna position shows the natal chart's Moon position and RP

> >Moon position shows the natal chart's Lagna position.  This has been

> >recommended

> >

> >By Mr. Abhijeet Lahiri, Astrologer of Thane in his article of KP E-Zine

> >March 2008.  Why not some one try this method and verify the life events for

> >correctness.

> >

> >Due to bad health, advance in age,  I am not in a position to to do this

> >job.

> >

> > 

> >

> >Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > 

> >

> >Sincy. Yours,

> >

> > 

> >

> > 

> >

> >K.S.V.Ramani

> >

>

> ________________________________

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

__

> See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now:

http://au.movies../session-times/

>

Dear Senthil,

I don't follow what you say or what you want to say.I am the

least person to misguide any one leave alone beginners.

I am also one of the members, who is confused a lot over debates on BTR for months, one arguing for one method,

immediately another arguing against it. I have seen more

than half a dozen methods of BTR prescribed by various

K.P. authors such as M/s Raghunatha Nemani, M.K.Rule

by Mohan Kumar, Abhijeet Lahiri, besides Shanmugam,

K.Baskaran and many others. I am impressed with the

recent solution given by Sri Subash Ektare & Sri Adith

Kasinath G.K. I am anxious to know what moderator has

to advise the forum members to adopt a single method

deemed to be correct for the benefit of bigninnerss and others. In this connetion, I very much appreciate the

endeavour of Mr.V.G.R.Pavan to invite solutions for his quizes. I regret that I am not in a position to partake

in such quizes due to personal reasons. I request to pl.

intimate what made you to think that I am misguiding

beginners. I have not written anything for or against

any particular method of BTR.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

- Senthil

Cc: kadavasalramani ; punitp

Saturday, January 09, 2010 3:15 PM

Re: BTR

Dear Ramani,

//Sri L.Y.Lajme is strongly of opinion that his method of BTR is correct and many are satisfied with the result. I have requested him to get the same accepted uniformly and this Forum be made known, so that the endless discussion be closed.//

We recently discussed Non RP based BTR (Natal Asc Sub = Natal Moon Star & Natal Asc Sub Sub = Natal Moon Sub), which is simple to use, but most will get WRONG results only. It is fundamentally WRONG & REJECTED.

As you are at chennai please ask EDITOR of Astro Secreates by M.P.Shanmugam who is also at chennai before making any statement about the above USELESS RULE. Many of our members raised lot of the queries about the above RULE which is yet to be answered, there are many studies done uploaded in files section shows most failure results also there are many calculations given regarding the above RULE to explain how this RULE will FAIL & Feedback from the EDITOR of Astro Secreates also given.

Anybody wants to say that the above RULE is GOOD/USEFUL, please answer for those questions and clarify the calculations given regarding the above RULE before making any such statement. Till then it is meaningless/useless RULE and hence it is REJECTED. There are many beginners/ innocents in this forum so please don't misguide them.

Note to PUNIT:

If you approve the messages like below, we will never ever eliminate/REJECT the useless RULES and will accumulate with most JUNK(s) only.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 1/7/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani BTR Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 9:14 PM

Dear Sri K.P.Naidu,

place of judgment by different astrologers and the 2nd para is that of Mr.A.Devaraj' s, (introducer of the KB System) assertion that all astrologers will arrive at the same BTR.

be closed.

Truly yours,

K,S,V,Ramani

Dear Ramani,

//Sri L.Y.Lajme is strongly of opinion that his method of BTR is correct and many are satisfied with the result. I have requested him to get the same accepted uniformly and this Forum be made known, so that the endless discussion be closed.//

The statement written by you (refer above) made me to write the below message. Please read it again (red color text).

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 1/9/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniFw: BTR Date: Saturday, January 9, 2010, 4:03 AM

Dear Senthil,

I don't follow what you say or what you want to say.I am the

least person to misguide any one leave alone beginners.

I am also one of the members, who is confused a lot over debates on BTR for months, one arguing for one method,

immediately another arguing against it. I have seen more

than half a dozen methods of BTR prescribed by various

K.P. authors such as M/s Raghunatha Nemani, M.K.Rule

by Mohan Kumar, Abhijeet Lahiri, besides Shanmugam,

K.Baskaran and many others. I am impressed with the

recent solution given by Sri Subash Ektare & Sri Adith

Kasinath G.K. I am anxious to know what moderator has

to advise the forum members to adopt a single method

deemed to be correct for the benefit of bigninnerss and others. In this connetion, I very much appreciate the

endeavour of Mr.V.G.R.Pavan to invite solutions for his quizes. I regret that I am not in a position to partake

in such quizes due to personal reasons. I request to pl.

intimate what made you to think that I am misguiding

beginners. I have not written anything for or against

any particular method of BTR.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

- Senthil

@gro ups.com

Cc: kadavasalramani@ gmail.com ; punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Saturday, January 09, 2010 3:15 PM

Re: BTR

Dear Ramani,

We recently discussed Non RP based BTR (Natal Asc Sub = Natal Moon Star & Natal Asc Sub Sub = Natal Moon Sub), which is simple to use, but most will get WRONG results only. It is fundamentally WRONG & REJECTED.

As you are at chennai please ask EDITOR of Astro Secreates by M.P.Shanmugam who is also at chennai before making any statement about the above USELESS RULE. Many of our members raised lot of the queries about the above RULE which is yet to be answered, there are many studies done uploaded in files section shows most failure results also there are many calculations given regarding the above RULE to explain how this RULE will FAIL & Feedback from the EDITOR of Astro Secreates also given.

Anybody wants to say that the above RULE is GOOD/USEFUL, please answer for those questions and clarify the calculations given regarding the above RULE before making any such statement. Till then it is meaningless/ useless RULE and hence it is REJECTED. There are many beginners/ innocents in this forum so please don't misguide them.

Note to PUNIT:

If you approve the messages like below, we will never ever eliminate/REJECT the useless RULES and will accumulate with most JUNK(s) only.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 1/7/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> BTR@gro ups.comThursday, January 7, 2010, 9:14 PM

Dear Sri K.P.Naidu,

be closed.

Truly yours,

K,S,V,Ramani