IndiaDivine.org

Richness Rule by KP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Why They are Rich?KP-Ezine Nov 2009KP Rule to be Rich1. The significators of the houses 2,6,10 and 11 deposited in the sub of the signifcators of either 2 or 6 or 10 or 11 houses give wealth during the periods of these significators, only when the lord of the sub is good…..One can go through the second volume of Krishnamurti Padhdhati (1966 Sagar Publications), page 74 (reprinted in KP Reader III pages 181-2/ Old Edition Practical Part page 28). Rule is simple; one universal rule only, which is applicable to one and all…Recent researches have added this vital one, i.e., one should judge the lord of the sub of the 2nd and the 11th cusps. Unless the lord of the sub is the signification of the houses 2,6,10 or 11, one cannot improve his bank position.-Simplicity of Krishnamurti Padhdhati by K.S.K., KP & Astrology 1996 page 782. The 2nd bhava cuspal position tells whether one will earn enormous wealth, or….If the 2nd house cuspal position with no connection at all to 5,8,12 and is connected to houses 2,6,10,11, the native is given enormous wealth.-MP Shanmugam, Astrosecrets & KP Vol I page 654. How many times of appearance of significators are given in the table below: (in study of the charts of ten self-made billionaires from Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, ........, to Donald Trump)

Times of Appearance

of Significators

Sn

Cusp

2nd

6th

10th

11th

5th

8th

12th

2nd CSL

11th CSL

Average

Findings

5. The 2,6 and 11 house signification of 2nd and

11th cuspal sub lord is found significant but 10 is not so

significant. 6. The most surprising finding is the strongest appearance of

house 5, which indicates the intelligence to carry out the planning to be

rich for these self made billionaires. Note:"Take the planets which are deposited in the sub of the significators whose constellation are not tenanted." rule is presented by the un-mentioned author in the so-called 'The Golden Rule in KP' article in the 'Astrosecrets & KP' Part II, 2003, pp 194-199.

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:>> Dear Sonali,>                  The Houses II,(VI) & XI are for wealth ...>                  The strongest among the significators of the above Houses are those among the significators whose stars are untenanted,and are posited in the subs of II,VI and XI...as per KSK himself, such of the significators alone will give money/wealth during their D/B/A/S.. !>                   I hope I have addressed your query...>                  Yogesh Lajmi. > > > > > ________________________________> SONALI sonali.me.2009 > Sat, 9 January, 2010 9:16:34 PM> WHICH IS THE MOST IMP PLANET> >  > >  > Hello All Respected Members,>  > In case of a person with birth details as under:>  > Dob:     02 dec 176> Tob       20.51.48( as corrected with RP method)> Place    Shujalpur(M. P.)> Sex        Male>  > Various Most imp money incidents are observed :>  > This tables shows how much each of the planet has contributed as Sign/str/sub lord as RP (Lagn & mon position) at the most close time of incident:> PNT  SIGN LRD  STR LRD  SUB  TOTAL  %  RANK > SU                              2.04          7.05             2.04       11.14             4             8 > MO                                   -        19.01        19..01             6             7 > MA                            20.03       28.15        48.18           16             3 > ME                            31..76          9.38             2.04       43.19           14             4 > JU                            14.85          2.60           15.64       33.09           11             5 > VE                            23.01       18.45           22.45       63.91           21             1 > SA                              8.30              0.56          8.86             3             9 > RA        11.73           39.56       51.29           17             2 > KE           3.63           17.70       21.33             7             6 > TOTAL                         100.00     100.00         100.00     300.00   100.00  >  > From above, it appears that, ve is the most imp money giving planet.But above money incidents occurred after passing of Full mahadasha of ve of 20 years.> I.e.above incidents occurred during Su mahadasha.> If ve is supposed to be the most imp money giving planet(as appeared from above table), why it failed to yield any such results during its Mahadasha itself.> > > > ________________________________> See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now: http://au.movies./session-times/>