IndiaDivine.org

WHICH IS THE MOST IMP PLANET- - -what type of KP are we doing..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

KP FUNDIMENTAL RULE: "The planet is the source, constellation indicates nature of the result and the sub is a deciding factor whether the matter is favourable or not."--Krishnamurti Padhdhati, Vol. 2, 1966, Sagar Publications, p 41/ KP Reader III, p 136 (New Edition)/ p 129 (Original Edition)/ KP Reader V p 136 (Original Edition p 129)/KP Reader VI p 91Important note: Without considering the signification of sub, it is not a KP analysis, since KP is the sub lord theory only, nothing else.In order to know what each planet can contribute always consider its sub lord.-KP Reader III page 362 (Original Edition, Practical Part page 194)The cuspal sub lord of a house indicates whether the matter of the house is favorable (promised) or not. The significators point the time of event. Both dasa, bhukti and gochara (transit) must agree.-KP Reader V page 224 (Original Edition p 211), KP Reader III pp 226, 362 (Original Edition, Practical Part pp 68, 194)

No Bhukti can offer a result if Dasa lord does not permit.

If the Dasa lord is not a significator of the result which Bhukti lord is to

give , Dasa lord, the final authority will not give the ultimate result.

Planets from a cabinet. The Prime minister is the Dasanadha. The Bhuktinadhas

are Cabinet Ministers. The Antharanadhas are Deputy Ministers.

--KP Reader IV page 195

Significators are ranked by order of A,B,C,D & E decided by sub signification, taking into account of whether having no planet in their stars or own star or own sub, RPs (if applied) on case by case basis etc./message/25950?threaded=1 & l=1/message/28730?threaded=1 & l=1--- In , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> I am sorry. But what type of KP are we doing..> If any planet gives money or shows money or wealth creations like in this case Venus ..> Ve 6,11 Sun 5,3 Moon 10,1,2> Venus is clearly to give wealth, but how can one expect venus to give money all of 20 years ? Would the antardasha Lords go to sleep till then ?> > But Venus is certainly an important planet to give money whenever its antardasha arrives, because not only Venus itself suggests the 6th and 11th, but its sublord too confirms wealth creations due to ownership of the 2nd house..> > Now I ask the seniors here to please throw some light here. Since No planet is there in the nakshatra of Venus, then which other planets represent the results of Venus and in what strength ?> > What about Venus itself? When will it show its full results ?> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > , Naresh Valecha superstaar_n_v@ wrote:> >> > Hi Sonali, I took up the details that were put up by you and rectified the birth time accordingly.You did not mention the time of birth which has been originally recorded before correcting it. Although RP's at the time of judgement give you a clear picture of birth lagna I would like to know what time has been originally recorded before rectification was done by you.> >  > > Naresh Valecha> > > > --- On Wed, 13/1/10, SONALI sonali.me.2009@ wrote:> > > > > > SONALI sonali.me.2009@> > RE: Re: WHICH IS THE MOST IMP PLANET> > > > Wednesday, 13 January, 2010, 11:55 AM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Nareshji,> >  > > If you wish, I can provide you date wise incidents in native’s life to cross check whether rectified TOB is correct or not.> >  > > > > Thanks & Regards,> >  Sonali> >  > > > > > > @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Naresh Valecha> > Wednesday, January 13, 2010 9:16 AM> > @gro ups.com> > RE: Re: WHICH IS THE MOST IMP PLANET> >  > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sonali, Sincerely I could not understand the table and as per your table and calculations I could not follow how Venus is an Important planet during its own Dasa.Venus if you see is in the sixth house and also it is in 6-8 relation with respect to its own house, i.e if we count 2 as lagna Venus falls in the eighth, besides it is also the sixth and twelveth cuspal sublord, again it is in the star of Sun lord of 2 with Mars lord of 10th and 5. Venus is in the sub of moon afflicted by Saturn and Ketu too, Moon-ketu being together in the tenth. Note the strenght of Moon too its only 02-28 in Aries. Afflicted and weak moon in no way can give the native a good Venus Dasa.This is KP. > > > > Now coming to the traditional astrological part. Aries Sade-Sati (7 -1/2 yrs of Saturn) started from feb.1996-2003. When the 10th house is posited with moon and is afflicted by malefics Sani and Ketu. During Sade-Sati 7-1/2yrs of Saturns transit the native has to struggle much through the houses signified by Saturn and Moon if they are not connected with favourably. How could Venus be a chief important planet, Venus in the Sub of afflicted Moon and under the sway of Saturn's transit from 1996-2003.> > > >  > > > > Naresh Valecha> > > > > > --- On Tue, 12/1/10, SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > > SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>> > RE: Re: WHICH IS THE MOST IMP PLANET> > @gro ups.com> > Tuesday, 12 January, 2010, 8:20 PM> > > >  > > > > > > > > Dear Valechaji,> >  > > Thnx for your analysis.> >  > > But if your analysis is considered as correct , how ve is coming as most imp money yielding planet as evident from the table: > > So the basic question remains unanswered. > > Thus either TOB is uncorrect or at 20.51.48,ve must come as most imp money yielding planet so as to tally with actual incidents. > > & if same is most imp money yielding planet, why it failed to yield the same during its full mahadasha of 20 yrs itself. > >  > > > > > > > > > > PNT> > > >  SIGN LRD > > > >  STR LRD > > > >  SUB > > > >  TOTAL > > > >  % > > > >  RANK > > > > > > SU> > > >                              2.04 > > > >          7.05 > > > >             2.04 > > > >       11.14 > > > >             4 > > > >             8 > > > > > > MO> > > >                                   -  > > > >       19.01 > > > >  > > > >       19.01 > > > >             6 > > > >             7 > > > > > > MA> > > >                            20.03 > > > >       28.15 > > > >  > > > >       48.18 > > > >           16 > > > >             3 > > > > > > ME> > > >                            31.76 > > > >          9.38 > > > >             2.04 > > > >       43.19 > > > >           14 > > > >             4 > > > > > > JU> > > >                            14.85 > > > >          2.60 > > > >           15.64 > > > >       33.09 > > > >           11 > > > >             5 > > > > > > VE> > > >                            23.01 > > > >       18.45 > > > >           22.45 > > > >       63.91 > > > >           21 > > > >             1 > > > > > > SA> > > >                              8.30 > > > >  > > > >             0.56 > > > >          8.86 > > > >             3 > > > >             9 > > > > > > RA> > > >  > > > >       11.73 > > > >           39.56 > > > >       51.29 > > > >           17 > > > >             2 > > > > > > KE> > > >  > > > >          3.63 > > > >           17.70 > > > >       21.33 > > > >             7 > > > >             6 > > > > > > TOTAL> > > >                         100.00 > > > >     100.00 > > > >         100.00 > > > >     300.00 > > > >   100.00 > > > >  > >  > >  > >  > > > > Thanks & Regards,> >  Sonali > >  > > > > > > @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Naresh Valecha> > Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:56 PM> > @gro ups.com> > RE: Re: WHICH IS THE MOST IMP PLANET> >  > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Sonali, the time rectified is nearly correct except as I found the SSL Sun instead of Venus giving me a time as 20.52.30. ruling planets taken on 12/01/2010; 07-11am; Ambernath. The rectified lagna as per my verification should be Moon-Guru-Rahu- Sun. The main question is what is the important planet.? if we analyse Venus dasa on the whole Venus being lord of 4 and 11, posited in the Sixth with Mercury the lord of 3,12 it would not give good results being in the sixth. The period from 1995 end(Saturn bhukti) would mark the start of hurdles. In short during Venus Dasa the native had to struggle. Sun-Sun, Sun-Moon, Sun Mars could not yield much.Sun dasa promises good results partially during Sun-Rahu & Jupiter bhukti only. Sun-Sat dasa would not prove beneficial, Sun-Ketu, Sun-Ven would be fair enough, Now the question arises why the emphasis on Sun Dasa -Rahu & Jupiter Bhukti gave good results because in the year 2004 Jupiter was transiting in> > Leo second house of the native and all the stars in Leo gave sucess with Education, career and status. In Short Dasa-Bhukti- Antara lords prove fruitful during their transits in favourable houses viz. 1,2,3,6,10,11.> > > > Naresh Valecha> > > > --- On Mon, 11/1/10, SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > > > > SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>> > RE: Re: WHICH IS THE MOST IMP PLANET> > @gro ups.com> > Monday, 11 January, 2010, 9:24 PM> > > >  > > > > > > > > Dear TWji,> >  > > Note: plz read dob as 2-12-1976 > >  > > Then what according to you, should be the correct TOB ( for the same horo lajmiji has corrected TOB as 20.20) > > But , based on this TOB, 5th sub is Sa & as per KP,if sub of 5th is sig of 8/12 houses,native will have losses from Stock market. > > While actually, native is having profit from stock market although not very substantial or in the manner expected by native. > > Thus, tob of 20.20 does not hold true based on income from stock market. > > Can you/anyone else correct above tob, given the fact that calendar year 2004 was the best year so far in native’s life(from education,career, financial point of view) > >  > > > > Thanks & Regards,> >  Sonali > >  > > > > > > @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of TW> > Monday, January 11, 2010 7:14 PM> > @gro ups.com> > Re: WHICH IS THE MOST IMP PLANET> >  > >  > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friend,> > 1. Dob: 02 dec 176? 1976?> > If 1976 and consequently Asc Cn 02:49:05 (KPNA 23:26:41), there is no way to get money in Sun Dasa*, and so the rectified TOB is not tallied with live event.> > *Su(5,3); in star and sub Me(5,4-12). > > 2. There is also no way to calculate such figures for planet.> > In KP, significators are ranked by order of A,B,C,D & E decided by sub signification, taking into account of whether having no planet in their stars or own star or own sub, RPS (if applied) on case by case basis etc.> > Regards,> > TW> > > > @gro ups.com, SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello All Respected Members,> > > > > > > > > > > > In case of a person with birth details as under:> > > > > > > > > > > > Dob: 02 dec 176> > > > > > Tob 20.51.48( as corrected with RP method)> > > > > > Place Shujalpur(M. P.)> > > > > > Sex Male> > > > > > > > > > > > Various Most imp money incidents are observed :> > > > > > > > > > > > This tables shows how much each of the planet has contributed as> > > Sign/str/sub lord as RP (Lagn & mon position) at the most close time of> > > incident:> > > > > > > > > PNT> > > > > > SIGN LRD > > > > > > STR LRD > > > > > > SUB > > > > > > TOTAL > > > > > > % > > > > > > RANK > > > > > > > > > SU> > > > > > 2.04 > > > > > > 7.05 > > > > > > 2.04 > > > > > > 11.14 > > > > > > 4 > > > > > > 8 > > > > > > > > > MO> > > > > > - > > > > > > 19.01 > > > > > > > > > > > > 19.01 > > > > > > 6 > > > > > > 7 > > > > > > > > > MA> > > > > > 20.03 > > > > > > 28.15 > > > > > > > > > > > > 48.18 > > > > > > 16 > > > > > > 3 > > > > > > > > > ME> > > > > > 31.76 > > > > > > 9.38 > > > > > > 2.04 > > > > > > 43.19 > > > > > > 14 > > > > > > 4 > > > > > > > > > JU> > > > > > 14.85 > > > > > > 2.60 > > > > > > 15.64 > > > > > > 33.09 > > > > > > 11 > > > > > > 5 > > > > > > > > > VE> > > > > > 23.01 > > > > > > 18.45 > > > > > > 22.45 > > > > > > 63.91 > > > > > > 21 > > > > > > 1 > > > > > > > > > SA> > > > > > 8.30 > > > > > > > > > > > > 0.56 > > > > > > 8.86 > > > > > > 3 > > > > > > 9 > > > > > > > > > RA> > > > > > > > > > > > 11.73 > > > > > > 39.56 > > > > > > 51.29 > > > > > > 17 > > > > > > 2 > > > > > > > > > KE> > > > > > > > > > > > 3.63 > > > > > > 17.70 > > > > > > 21.33 > > > > > > 7 > > > > > > 6 > > > > > > > > > TOTAL> > > > > > 100.00 > > > > > > 100.00 > > > > > > 100.00 > > > > > > 300.00 > > > > > > 100.00 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From above, it appears that, ve is the most imp money giving planet.But> > > above money incidents occurred after passing of Full mahadasha of ve of 20> > > years.> > > > > > I.e.above incidents occurred during Su mahadasha.> > > > > > If ve is supposed to be the most imp money giving planet(as appeared from> > > above table), why it failed to yield any such results during its Mahadasha> > > itself.> > >> > > >  > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./> >>