IndiaDivine.org

K.P Rules to identify Gender from Birth Chart and real sisters and brothers,status of father/mother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

Was just wondering how will the sublord of the sublord of the Asc. will determine whether its a male child or a female child. I feel this is stretching this more than necessary.

1) Many people have both male and female children. So at what point of the natives Life will the sublord of the sublord change to effect this change in the gender for the second child ?

2) If we take the 5th CSL then too the same question as above arises..

3) So there must be other factors too, to determine the sex of the child and not just a single factor like asc sl or 5th SL.

4) What about the antardashas ? Do their Lords being Masculine or Feminine, placed in Odd or even signs, and such matters not have a say ? Along with the aspects on these points ?

5) For the first child one may look at the 5th CSL . But what about the next child ? How can we study the same CSL ?

I am not in any type of above related studies so please forgive me for any technical lapses if any. Just put my random thoughts.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:>> Respected Lajmi Sir,> I wanted to know perfect rules which indicate gender of native who are already born and whose birth charts are before us.> > I was not asking rules relating to first child birth and its gender. The following method have been found unreliabe.> Take my own example.DOB-20.04.1959,TOB-8:15:56,POB-BASTI(U.P),Ayanamsa adopted K.P.Sub lord of ascendant-Ve,Sub-Sub lord Saturn.Apply Sunil Gondhalkar's method and you will find it BigZero.You know me well.sub sub lord is posited in a star lord of which is Venus and venus is posited in Taurus a female sign.Rule failed here.> Determining Sex from the Birth Chart (Sunil Gondhalkar's method)[it is not found reliable.> Sunil Gondhalkar's method)>  If the sub-lord of the sub-lord of the Ascendant, if posited in a star, whose lord is situated in a male sign then the chart is of a male child; if in a female sign, then the chart is of a female child.> Some times 8 planets are found posited in same sign and then this rule will indicate a common result for all natives.> With thanks & regards,> Dhirendra Nath Misra>  > > > > > ________________________________> amit desai amitwho > Sat, January 30, 2010 8:35:02 AM> Re: Fw: Re: K.P Rules to identify Gender from Birth Chart and real sisters and brothers,status of father/mother> >  > Dear Mr. Yogeshji> > after reading this mail of yours I instantly applied the rule in my and my wife's  chart and in both it indicates Girl and this ndication is absolutely true.> > well shall keep checking for more> > Regards>  Amit Desai > > > > > > ________________________________> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> @gro ups.com> Cc: Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>> Fri, January 29, 2010 5:58:06 PM> Re: Fw: Re: K.P Rules to identify Gender from Birth Chart and real sisters and brothers,status of father/mother> >  > Dear Mr.Misra,>                        I have been using Gondhalekar' s method since it was first introduced and so far,I have got extremely accurate results..>                        The Rule is :>                       "If the sub-lord of the sub-lord of the Vth cusp,is posited in a star,whose lord is > posited in a Male Sign(ODD Sign), a boy will be born...of in a Female(Even Sign),a Female...">                       Where is the question of eight planets as you hypothesise needlessly ? >                       Instead ,why don't you apply the Rule properly to a given actual case and then post it as an example...(It was prived right in the most recent case of Satishji's neice... !>                      With best wishes,>                       Yogesh Lajmi.>          > >  > > > > ________________________________> Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>> @gro ups.com> Thu, 28 January, 2010 10:26:01 PM> Re: Fw: Re: K.P Rules to identify Gender from Birth Chart and real sisters and brothers,status of father/mother> >  > Dr.Anjana Agarwal Ji,How do you identify gender of unborn baby,if there is no perfect rule in this regard.You are requested to make it clear.This thread was opened by me but none of the members took interest to reveal perfect rule in this regard. Although I wanted to know perfect rules which indicate gender of native who are already born and whose birth charts are before us. TW JI has replied thus:Prediction of child gender or president election result is 50-50 chance with using or without using astrology. It has been found that Guruji KSK is correct in saying that he never had any experience in pin-pointing child gender before birth.Regards, TW> Determining Sex from the Birth Chart (Sunil Gondhalkar's method)[it is not found reliable]>  (Sunil Gondhalkar's method)>  If the sub-lord of the sub-lord of the Ascendant, if posited in a star, whose lord is situated in a male sign then the chart is of a male child; if in a female sign, then the chart is of a female child.> Some times 8 planets are found posited in same sign and then this rule will indicate a common result for all natives. > With thanks & regards, > Dhirendra Nath Misra>  > > > > > ________________________________> DrAnjna Agarwal anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> @gro ups.com; R Satish <rsatish1942@ ..com>> Thu, January 28, 2010 7:40:00 AM> Re: Fw: Re: K.P Rules to identify Gender from Birth Chart and real sisters and brothers,status of father/mother> >  > Female child till 2/02/2010 sa-ju-ju-ra- sat> > 5th house sgl ma, stl me, sl me> ma stl ve sl mo, me st mo sl ra> me 5th CSL (10-3,12)stl mo(12,1), sl ra (2 (sgn su 10,2)), conj su (10,2), ve (10-4,11), aspected by sa in 1-7,8, ra in 2> > 12 and 8 house involved so possibility of caesarean is there> > > >  > On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:> >  > >Hi Satish, If u say the child is to be born in a couple of days then the earliest possible time as per RP's is when Moon transits in its own sign Cancer in the Star-Sub of Mercury and its a Saturday. Mars being in Cancer too with Moon on that day indicates a caesarion birth of a female child.> >Naresh Valecha > >> >> >--- On Wed, 27/1/10, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:> >> >> >>R Satish <rsatish1942@ >> >>Re: Fw: Re: K.P Rules to identify Gender from Birth Chart and real sisters and brothers,status of father/mother> >>@gro ups.com> >>Wednesday, 27 January, 2010, 11:04 AM> >>> >>> >> > >>  Dear Ramesh, > >>> >>> >>             The child is expected to be born any time now.Ceasarian or not ,time will tell.> >>             Thank you for your effort.> >>> >>> >>             Regards,> >>> >>> >>             Satish> >>> >>--- On Tue, 1/26/10, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in> wrote:> >>> >>> >>>ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@ .co. in>> >>>Re: Fw: Re: K.P Rules to identify Gender from Birth Chart and real sisters and brothers,status of father/mother> >>>> >>>@gro ups.com> >>>Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 12:37 PM> >>>> >>>> >>> > >>>Dear Satish,> >>>> >>>Your niece is expected to deliver a baby child after May 2010. Is it true ?> >>>> >>>The delivery might be caesarean.> >>>Ramesh Mishra> >>>rcmastro> >>>> >>>--- On Tue, 26/1/10, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:> >>>> >>>> >>>>R Satish <rsatish1942@ >> >>>>Re: Fw: Re: K.P Rules to identify Gender from Birth Chart and real sisters and brothers,status of father/mother> >>>>@gro ups.com> >>>>Tuesday, 26 January, 2010, 11:22 AM> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> > >>>>   Dear Ramani, > >>>>> >>>>> >>>>            My neice got married on March2,2006 at Delhi Time 0910 hrs. The child to be born ,would be her first child. BTR was not found necessary,in my opinion as lagna sublord Merc was related to Moon.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>            Regards,> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>            Satish.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>               > >>>>> >>>>--- On Mon, 1/25/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>>kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> >>>>>Fw: Re: K.P Rules to identify Gender from Birth Chart and real sisters and brothers,status of father/mother> >>>>>@gro ups.com> >>>>>Monday, January 25, 2010, 12:01 PM> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>>Dear Satishji,> >>>>> > >>>>>I presume that it is her 1st delivery. Have you rectified Birth> >>>>>time? When was her marriage?> >>>>> > >>>>>With best wishes,> >>>>> > >>>>>K.S.V.Ramani> >>>>>- > >>>>>R Satish > >>>>>@gro ups.com > >>>>>Friday, January 22, 2010 1:18 PM> >>>>>Re: Re: K.P Rules to identify Gender from Birth Chart and real sisters and brothers,status of father/mother> >>>>>> >>>>> > >>>>>  Dear TW,> >>>>>> >>>>>                    This group's attempt is to predict the gender, a path which KSK avoided.> >>>>>> >>>>>                   My neice's case is an oppurtunity:> >>>>>> >>>>>                   1. to list and apply the various formulae for gender identification.> >>>>>> >>>>>                   2. to predict the date of the birth of the child waiting to be born.> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>                   I am waiting for our friends to avail this chance to move forward.It does not > >>>>>> >>>>>                  really matter if you are off the mark.> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>                  Regards,> >>>>>> >>>>>                   Satish> >>>>>> >>>>>                > >>>>>> >>>>>--- On Thu, 1/21/10, TW tw853 > wrote:> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>>TW tw853 >> >>>>>> Re: K.P Rules to identify Gender from Birth Chart and real sisters and brothers,status of father/mother> >>>>>>@gro ups.com> >>>>>>Thursday, January 21, 2010, 11:10 PM> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>> > >>>>>>Dear Satish,> >>>>>>Prediction of child gender or president election result is 50-50 chance with using or without using astrology. It has been found that Guruji KSK is correct in saying that he never had any experience in pin-pointing child gender before birth.> >>>>>>Regards,> >>>>>>TW> >>>>>>> >>>>>>@gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>  Dear Friends,> >>>>>>>  > >>>>>>>                      For those interested in trying their hand , in a live case study.> >>>>>>>  > >>>>>>>  My neice staying presently at Hyd, is keeping everyone guessing.> >>>>>>>  > >>>>>>>  Birth details May 29,1979 time 1045 am. Mumbai (Dadar). > >>>>>>>  > >>>>>>>  1. When will she deliver?> >>>>>>>  > >>>>>>>  2. What will be the gender of the child?> >>>>>>>  > >>>>>>>     I failed,so I request the group.> >>>>>>>  > >>>>>>>         Regards,> >>>>>>>  > >>>>>>>           Satish> >>>>>>>  > >>>>>>> > >>>>>>> > >>>>>>> --- On Wed, 1/20/10, TW tw853@ wrote:> >>>>>>> > >>>>>>> > >>>>>>> TW tw853@> >>>>>>> Re: K.P Rules to identify Gender from Birth Chart and real sisters and brothers,status of father/mother> >>>>>>> @gro ups.com> >>>>>>> Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 5:14 PM> >>>>>>> > >>>>>>> > >>>>>>>  > >>>>>>> > >>>>>>> > >>>>>>> > >>>>>>> Child Sex Study.doc (in File section) > >>>>>>> Child Gender Prediction Analysis> >>>>>>> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 15405?threaded= 1> >>>>>>> I never had any experience in pin-pointing before birth...> >>>>>>> KP Reader IV p 236 last para> >>>>>>> > >>>>>>> @gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:> >>>>>>> >> >>>>>>> > Respected Bhaskar Sir &  Seniors, I am trying to apply K.P Rules as laid down by S.Gondhalkar Ji & Dr.Kar Ji which are as following:> >>>>>>> > Determining Sex from the Birth Chart (Sunil Gondhalkar's method)> >>>>>>> > (Sunil Gondhalkar's method)> >>>>>>> > If the sub-lord of the sub-lord of the Ascendant, if posited in a star, whose lord is situated in a male sign then the chart is of a male child; if in a female sign, then the chart is of a female child.> >>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> > Reference: http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 21621> >>>>>>> > Determining Sex from the Birth Chart (Dr. Kar's method)> >>>>>>> > Star lord of the sub-sub lord of ascendant and sub-sub lord of ascendant determines the sex of a child. > >>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> > 1. Reference: Dedicated To Learners- Beginners Events that came true. In "Astrololgy & Atrishta" magazine April 1980.> >>>>>>> > 2. http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 22175> >>>>>>> >   > >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> > You are requested to help me if these rules apply in all cases or not.It will certainly help in rectification of birth time also.Besides this it is very necessary to know that the birth chart which has been put before an astrologer belongs to male or female or none of these two.Does odd number denote male sign and even number denote female sign or which are male and female signs?Besides this I have been given few problems to solve.I have been challenged by some one & given 8 blind charts to identify gender of natives and also to identify who are born of same father.I have been given a hint which is following:> >>>>>>> >                                                                           à ‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Each set belong to a group of children. These children of the same set may or may not have the same father or mother> (father might have married twice or the mother might have had two husbands or they might have a common father & mother. > >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> > (A) Just identify children having a common father &  common mother> >>>>>>> > (B) identify the gender of these children> >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> > Birth particulars of father is not given.The birth place of all the native is cochin,Kerala.  > >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> > Set - I> >>>>>>> >  (1) 25-9 -1974 2:22PM> >>>>>>> >  (2)14-11-1969 1:45AM> >>>>>>> >  (3) 7-10-1972 12:30AM> >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> > Set - 2> >>>>>>> >  (1) 13-10-1969 11:12AM> >>>>>>> >  (2) 15-12-1961 12:30PM> >>>>>>> >  (3) 01-05-1971 05:15PM> >>>>>>> >  (4) 03-02-1968 01:15PM> >>>>>>> >  (5) 01-04-1962 04:05PM > >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> > I adopted K.P ayanamsa & found on the basis of analysis that: > >>>>>>> > Set - I> >>>>>>> >  (1) 25-9 -1974 2:22PM is Female(Rectified time 2:16:51)> >>>>>>> >  Set - 2> >>>>>>> >  (5) 01-04-1962 04:05PM is Male(Rectified time 4:10:50)> >>>>>>> >  and both are born of same father(May be sister and brother)> >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> > The following natives are not born of same father and their gender on the basis of analysis is given against their birth particulars:> >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> > Set - I> >>>>>>> >  (2)14-11-1969 1:45AM     Male(Rectified time 1:51:53AM)> >>>>>>> >  (3) 7-10-1972 12:30AM   Male(Rectified time 11:57:15PM,Date 06-10-1972)> >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> > Set - 2> >>>>>>> >  (1) 13-10-1969 11:12AM  Male( Rectified time 11:08:34AM) > >>>>>>> > (2) 15-12-1961 12:30PM  Female(Rectified time 12:40PM)> >>>>>>> >  (3) 01-05-1971 05:15PM  Female(Rectified time 05:17PM) > >>>>>>> > (4) 03-02-1968 01:15PM  Male(Rectified time 01:05PM)> >>>>>>> >  My above analysis may be wrong(1)If rectified time is incorrect & sub sub lord of ascendant is incorrect (2) If further calculation is wrong that the sub-lord of the sub-lord of the Ascendant, is posited in a which star and  whose lord is situated in a male sign or in female sign.> >>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> > With thanks & regards, > >>>>>>> > Dhirendra Nath Misra> >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> > ____________ _________ _________ __> >>>>>>> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> >>>>>>> > @gro ups.com> >>>>>>> > Tue, January 19, 2010 10:03:08 PM> >>>>>>> > Re: K.P Rules to identify Gender from Birth Chart and real sisters and brothers,status of father/mother> >>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> > Dear Mishra ji,> >>>>>>> > //Respected Seniors, I want to thank Bhaskar Sir firstly who replied me promptly regarding the subject noted above.But he is requested again not to twist the fact what I have requested clearly.I am employed in Judicial department and perhaps it is known to me what is crime..I am not intended to identify gender of unborn baby.But there must be tested K.P rules to identify gender of any native whose birth chart is placed before an astrologer.My query in this regard is neither vague nor misconceived nor violating any law. It is also made clear that prediction regarding gender of unborn baby is quite different thing to that of identifying  gender of any native whose birth chart is already erected and placed before an astrologer./ /> >>>>>>> > Kind Sir..> >>>>>>> > I am not twisting any facts... I have nothing to gain from this...I do not even know you in any which way dear Mishra ji...I just mentioned what I should, and what I must...> >>>>>>> > In your previous post you never demarcated that you wish to determine gender for the "already born".> >>>>>>> > I mentioned the legal factor only perchance thinking that you may not know it... I really do not know that you are connected to the judicial..> >>>>>>> > Again even if you like to test the "already tested" rules, on persons who have been "already born", may I humbly ask you out of curiosity, that what purpose will this serve ?> >>>>>>> > best regards,> >>>>>>> > Bhaskar.> >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >>>>>>> > >> >>>>>>> > > Sir,> >>>>>>> > > > >>>>>>> > > While appreciating your stance of predicting Gender , and also sparing efforts and time for research on this, yes rules are there , but how much will they work , and in hands of whom - is a question mark, and to what purposeto serve again is another question mark. > >>>>>>> > > > >>>>>>> > > Predicting Male gender will be welcome...for an unborn child to his parents. But what if this prediction turns false ? > >>>>>>> > > > >>>>>>> > > Predicting a daughter by an astrologer may force abortion to and by the parents. What if after abortion it is found that the child was a male ? (I do not know the medical rules whether the child is aborted after gender determination and when the gender can be realised - after what period in the womb )Anyway Gender determination is a legal crime in the law of this country. > >>>>>>> > > > >>>>>>> > > And to make spectacular predictions for momentary applauses ? Is it worth it ? I mean the time, efforts and research work ?> >>>>>>> > > > >>>>>>> > > Sorry please ignore my mail if not found proper. But I do not mean to discourage. > >>>>>>> > > > >>>>>>> > > best wishes,> >>>>>>> > > Bhaskar.> >>>>>>> > > > >>>>>>> > > > >>>>>>> > > @gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra dhirendranathmisra@ wrote:> >>>>>>> > > >> >>>>>>> > > > > >>>>>>> > > > Respected Seniors,> >>>>>>> > > >                              I have read some where that :> >>>>>>> > > >                                                                        (1)Gender of native can be identified from the sub sub lord of ascendant and its placement in a particular sign.If it is posited in male sign then the concerned native is male or female if sub sub lord is posited in female sign.But in many cases this method does not apply.If I am not wrong in this> perspective the even sign denotes female gender and odd sign denotes male gender.> >>>>>>> > > >                                                                        (2)Secondly I have found that sub lord of the ascendant in the chart of father is common as sub lord of the 9th cusp in birth charts of sons and daughters who are born of the same father.I am not confident as to whether this condition will apply every where or it will fail.> >>>>>>> > > >                                                                        (3) I have been challenged by some one & given 8 blind charts to identify gender of natives and also to identify who are born of same father.I have been given a hint which is following:> >>>>>>> > > >                                                                           à ‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Each set belong to a group of children. These children of the same set may or may not have the same father or mother (father> might have married twice or the mother might have had two husbands or they might have a common father & mother. > >>>>>>> > > > > >>>>>>> > > > (A) Just identify children having a common father &  common mother> >>>>>>> > > > (B) identify the gender of these children> >>>>>>> > > > > >>>>>>> > > > Birth particulars of father is not given.The birth place of all the native is cochin,Kerala.  > >>>>>>> > > > > >>>>>>> > > > Set - I> >>>>>>> > > > (1) 25-9 -1974 2:22PM> >>>>>>> > > > (2)14-11-1969 1:45AM> >>>>>>> > > > (3) 7-10-1972 12:30AM> >>>>>>> > > > > >>>>>>> > > > Set - 2> >>>>>>> > > > (1) 13-10-1969 11:12AM> >>>>>>> > > > (2) 15-12-1961 12:30PM> >>>>>>> > > > (3) 01-05-1971 05:15PM> >>>>>>> > > > (4) 03-02-1968 01:15PM> >>>>>>> > > > (5) 01-04-1962 04:05PM > >>>>>>> > > > > >>>>>>> > > > I adopted K.P ayanamsa & found on the basis of analysis that: > >>>>>>> > > > Set - I> >>>>>>> > > > (1) 25-9 -1974 2:22PM is Female(Rectified time 2:16:51)> >>>>>>> > > > Set - 2> >>>>>>> > > > (5) 01-04-1962 04:05PM is Male(Rectified time 4:10:50)> >>>>>>> > > > and both are born of same father(May be sister and brother)> >>>>>>> > > > > >>>>>>> > > > The following natives are not born of same father and their gender on the basis of analysis is given against their birth particulars:> >>>>>>> > > > > >>>>>>> > > > > >>>>>>> > > > Set - I> >>>>>>> > > > (2)14-11-1969 1:45AM     Male(Rectified time 1:51:53AM)> >>>>>>> > > > (3) 7-10-1972 12:30AM   Male(Rectified time 11:57:15PM,Date 06-10-1972)> >>>>>>> > > > > >>>>>>> > > > Set - 2> >>>>>>> > > > (1) 13-10-1969 11:12AM  Male( Rectified time 11:08:34AM) > >>>>>>> > > > (2) 15-12-1961 12:30PM  Female(Rectified time 12:40PM)> >>>>>>> > > > (3) 01-05-1971 05:15PM  Female(Rectified time 05:17PM) > >>>>>>> > > > (4) 03-02-1968 01:15PM  Male(Rectified time 01:05PM)> >>>>>>> > > > > >>>>>>> > > > > >>>>>>> > > > Please guide me regarding the above matter at the earliest.> >>>>>>> > > > With thanks & regards, > >>>>>>> > > > Dhirendra Nath Misra> >>>>>>> > > >> >>>>>>> > >> >>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>> > >>>>> > >>>> > >>>> ________________________________> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!. > >> > >> >________________________________> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.> > > ________________________________> 7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.>