IndiaDivine.org

Presidential Election in Sri Lanka

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sri Kalyanji

Thank you very much for your compliments, which I feel that

I do not deserve as against your vast knowledge, experience, nice presentation etc. On my part, I wished to check the position of the opposition candidate viz. current President, Mr. RP.with reference to the same

Horary Chart, taking 7th H Viz. Libra as his Lagna. I

considered onlyhouses 3, 10 and 11 the important houses

and concerned planets. His 3rd H falls in Sagit. with

Jupiter-Venus-Satn.-Moon. as sign, star, sub & sub-sub

10th H Cancer position Moon-Merc.-Venus-Merc. and

11th H.Leo Sun-Vn-Satn.-Merc. Common significators are Venus. Saturn, Moon, Mercury apart from Jupiter and Sun. For verifn.of fruitfulness, the sub lords of those

houses are for (3) and (11)th is Saturn with self strength signifying 3 and 11th strongly. For 10th, S/L Venus is also with self strength in 2, in the star of Kethu, agent of Mercury, who is placed in 3rd good.

house. Venus is in the sub of Moon, lord of 10th in the

star of Jupiter, who thro' his S/L Mercury in 3 good

house, is also is Dasa lord. Thus 3, 10 and 11 are O.K.

for opposition candidate. Rahu, a node in 3rd in his own

sub in the star of Sun, 11th lord. He is agent of Jupiter,

whose Dasa is on. In 10th Mars is with self strength is

in the star of Mercury in 3 a good house and is in the sub

of Rahu also in 3rd house desired house. Saturn is placed

with self strength in 11th. He is 3rd house S/L too

With all these + points, Lagna of opp.candidate Libra,

thro' its same S/L is weak (i) due to ownership of 1 & 8th; (ii) S/L being placed in 2nd, 12t to 3rd; 5th to 10th

and 4th to 11th. (iii) 11th lord Sun in 2nd getting both

Bhadhaka & Marakasthanadhipathi. Tis makes the opponent weaker than

s

Rahu in 3 the desired house for the native in the star of Sun. 11th lord, fulfilment of desire. Mars is stronger than 10th lord Moon. On deep scrutiny, it is seen that the Sun is Bhadhakalord, posited in 2, a maraka place. Mars is also a Maraka planet aspecting Lagna. Thouh Bhadhaka

effect is only for health matter, -

Sunaparantha Kalyan

kadavasalramani

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 12:31 PM

Re: Presidential Election in Sri Lanka

Dear Ramani Sir,Thank you very much for your feed back and good wishes.At the same time I appreciate all your points, which I have missed in this Horray, where you have shown your status of a real and genuine GURUji.I Wish you DEEGAHYUKalyan

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Tue, 19 January, 2010 5:30:01 PMRe: Presidential Election in Sri Lanka

Dear Sri Kalyanji,

Thanks for your correction. Mars, the Lagna lord, in addition to the houses for which it is S/L/, star lord etc. shown by you, Mars is with self strength, as no other planet is in its

stars, apart from its retro. position. Mars is star lord for 2nd, a supporting house for success, as a self strength planet.. I feel that Lagna lord Mars has attained good strength in view of the above and also as he

is in own sub and sub-sub for Lagna.)all with self strength.

As regards PP Dosha attained by important planets 10th and 11th lord Saturn and Moon in 11th is a good point,

which I already noticed and appreciate your good prediction

additionally.

Wishing your prediction to become true cent percent.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Monday, January 18, 2010 9:33 PM

Re: Presidential Election in Sri Lanka

Dear Ramani Sir,It is typo error and thanks a lot for correctionAsc Star Lord is Sun.I wish to inform all, one more typo in my attachment as follows.Item No. 3 - Transition (Gochara) of DBAS

Mars - Lagna Lord and Lagna Sub Lord 7 Star Lord of 6, is transiting over,

Here highlighted 7, should be read as " & "

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.The delay on declaration and confirmation of the final result may occur due to the positioning of Sa and Mo, making a Punarpoo. In my opinion this is important in such election prediction as both of them are the rulers of 10th as Sign Lord and Star Lord , which denotes the President/Cabinet.If I am wrong pl. correct me.With RegardsKalyan

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMon, 18 January, 2010 8:53:54 AMFw: Presidential Election in Sri Lanka

Dear Shri Kalyanji,

Horary Ascdt. star lord is Sun & not Saturn. Am I correct Sir. Awiting eagerly your correct prediction about the delay

in declaration of the result.

Yours Sincy.,

K.S.V.Ramani.

- Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Sunday, January 17, 2010 8:33 PM

Presidential Election in Sri Lanka [1 Attachment]

Dear Friends,Pl. find enclosed Horary analysis for the PE of Sri Lanka - 2010 Q - Will GSF win the Election?RegardsKalyan

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.