IndiaDivine.org

QUIZ 17 - WHEN SHE GOT HER FIRST BABY ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,After a Long period, here is again a Quiz in this happy new year 2010..!!.The details of the Mother::13 / 6 / 19688:55 pmVanavasi, Salem Dt, TN11n4577e52

She got married approx at her 16. (appx. Mars Dasa -Venus Bukthi) QUESTION: WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO HER FIRST BABY?YOU CAN ALSO GIVE YOUR OPINION ON THE SEX OF THE BAY.

Imagine, if she consulted you during 1985 after her marriage and asked this question.What would have you predicted ?

MY SUGGESTION to TAKE:PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS BY ALL MEANS,  AS THERE ARE MANY.HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY .I REQUEST ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATE AND GIVE YOUR REPORT WITH ANALYSIS.

Pls send your answer to our forum and cc to gkadithkasinath.I request Punit ji not to publish the report in forum. But I shall give my acknowledgent.

RESULT WILL BE ANOUNCED BY 27/JAN wednesday. Good Luck!AdithModerator's Note:

1. Please post your reply with analysis. Responses without astro analysis will not be considered. 2. Analysis can be based on any system of astrology.  

Dear Adith,

Good to see the Quiz after a long time gap. Do you have child's father birth details(Date,time, place including lat/long).

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil--- On Thu, 1/21/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath QUIZ 17 - WHEN SHE GOT HER FIRST BABY ? Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 9:28 AM

Dear Friends,After a Long period, here is again a Quiz in this happy new year 2010..!!.The details of the Mother::13 / 6 / 19688:55 pmVanavasi, Salem Dt, TN11n4577e52She got married approx at her 16. (appx. Mars Dasa -Venus Bukthi) QUESTION: WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO HER FIRST BABY?YOU CAN ALSO GIVE YOUR OPINION ON THE SEX OF THE BAY.Imagine, if she consulted you during 1985 after her marriage and asked this question.What would have you predicted ?MY SUGGESTION to TAKE:PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS BY ALL MEANS, AS THERE ARE MANY.HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY .I REQUEST ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATE AND GIVE YOUR REPORT WITH

ANALYSIS.Pls send your answer to our forum and cc to gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com.I request Punit ji not to publish the report in forum. But I shall give my acknowledgent.RESULT WILL BE ANOUNCED BY 27/JAN wednesday. Good Luck!AdithModerator's Note:1. Please post your reply with analysis. Responses without astro analysis will not be considered.2. Analysis can be based on any system of astrology.

Dear Gopalji,

Thanks for your Participation with analysis.With RegardsAdith

--- On Fri, 1/22/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

QUIZ 17 - WHEN SHE GOT HER FIRST BABY ? Date: Friday, January 22, 2010, 12:28 AM

Dear Friends,After a Long period, here is again a Quiz in this happy new year 2010..!!.The details of the Mother::13 / 6 / 19688:55 pmVanavasi, Salem Dt, TN11n45

77e52She got married approx at her 16. (appx. Mars Dasa -Venus Bukthi) QUESTION: WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO HER FIRST BABY?YOU CAN ALSO GIVE YOUR OPINION ON THE SEX OF THE BAY.

Imagine, if she consulted you during 1985 after her marriage and asked this question.What would have you predicted ?

MY SUGGESTION to TAKE:PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS BY ALL MEANS,  AS THERE ARE MANY.HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY .I REQUEST ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATE AND GIVE YOUR REPORT WITH

ANALYSIS.Pls send your answer to our forum and cc to gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com.I request Punit ji not to publish the report in forum. But I shall give my acknowledgent.

RESULT WILL BE ANOUNCED BY 27/JAN wednesday. Good Luck!AdithModerator's Note:1. Please post your reply with analysis. Responses without astro analysis will not be considered.2. Analysis can be based on any system of astrology.

Dear Senthiji,Thanks for your immediate response.Here are the details of the Father:

25 / 9 / 585:08 amJalakandapuram, Salem-Dt11n41 77e52RegardsAdith

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Adith,

Good to see the Quiz after a long time gap. Do you have child's father birth details(Date,time, place including lat/long).

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil--- On Thu, 1/21/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

QUIZ 17 - WHEN SHE GOT HER FIRST BABY ? Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 9:28 AM

Dear Friends,After a Long period, here is again a Quiz in this happy new year 2010..!!.The details of the Mother::13 / 6 / 19688:55 pmVanavasi, Salem Dt, TN11n45

77e52She got married approx at her 16. (appx. Mars Dasa -Venus Bukthi) QUESTION: WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO HER FIRST BABY?YOU CAN ALSO GIVE YOUR OPINION ON THE SEX OF THE BAY.

MY SUGGESTION to TAKE:PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS BY ALL MEANS,  AS THERE ARE MANY.HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY .I REQUEST ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATE AND GIVE YOUR REPORT WITH

ANALYSIS.Pls send your answer to our forum and cc to gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com.I request Punit ji not to publish the report in forum. But I shall give my acknowledgent.

RESULT WILL BE ANOUNCED BY 27/JAN wednesday. Good Luck!AdithModerator's Note:1. Please post your reply with analysis. Responses without astro analysis will not be considered.2. Analysis can be based on any system of astrology.

Dear Adith ji,At the age of 16 she was running Mar-Sat and not Mar-Ven.Mar-Ven period runs from the age of 19 years. So when she gotmarried at the age of 16 or 19? This needs clarification please.Regards,Subhash Ektareadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Thu, January 21, 2010 9:28:34 AM QUIZ 17 - WHEN SHE GOT HER FIRST BABY ?

Dear Friends,After a Long period, here is again a Quiz in this happy new year 2010..!!.The details of the Mother::13 / 6 / 19688:55 pmVanavasi, Salem Dt, TN11n4577e52

She got married approx at her 16. (appx. Mars Dasa -Venus Bukthi) QUESTION: WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO HER FIRST BABY?YOU CAN ALSO GIVE YOUR OPINION ON THE SEX OF THE BAY.

MY SUGGESTION to TAKE:PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS BY ALL MEANS, AS THERE ARE MANY.HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY .I REQUEST ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATE AND GIVE YOUR REPORT WITH ANALYSIS.

Pls send your answer to our forum and cc to gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com.I request Punit ji not to publish the report in forum. But I shall give my acknowledgent.

1. Please post your reply with analysis. Responses without astro analysis will not be considered. 2. Analysis can be based on any system of astrology.

Dear Dushyant ji,Thanks for your Participation with Analysis Report.!Good Luck!Adith

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath QUIZ 17 - WHEN SHE GOT HER FIRST BABY ?

To:  Thursday, January 21, 2010, 9:28 AM  Dear Friends,After a Long period, here is again a Quiz in this happy new year 2010..!!.

The details of the Mother::13 / 6 / 19688:55 pmVanavasi, Salem Dt, TN11n4577e52She got married approx at her 16. (appx. Mars Dasa -Venus Bukthi) QUESTION: WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO HER FIRST BABY?

YOU CAN ALSO GIVE YOUR OPINION ON THE SEX OF THE BAY.Imagine, if she consulted you during 1985 after her marriage and asked this question.What would have you predicted ?MY SUGGESTION to TAKE:PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS BY ALL MEANS,  AS THERE ARE MANY.

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY .I REQUEST ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATE AND GIVE YOUR REPORT WITH ANALYSIS.Pls send your answer to our forum and cc to gkadithkasinath .

I request Punit ji not to publish the report in forum. But I shall give my acknowledgent.RESULT WILL BE ANOUNCED BY 27/JAN wednesday. Good Luck!AdithModerator's Note:1. Please post your reply with analysis. Responses without astro analysis will not be considered.

2. Analysis can be based on any system of astrology. 

Dear Subash ji,She was running Mars Dasa- Venus Bukthi only at her 16 .Pls check I am afraid you have noted the wrong time by over sight. awaiting your participation..RegardsAdith

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 7:10 AM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:

Dear Adith ji,At the age of 16 she was running Mar-Sat and not Mar-Ven.

Mar-Ven period runs from the age of 19 years. So when she gotmarried at the age of 16 or 19? This needs clarification please.Regards,Subhash Ektare

Sent: Thu, January 21, 2010 9:28:34 AM

Dear Friends,After a Long period, here is again a Quiz in this happy new year 2010..!!.The details of the Mother::13 / 6 / 19688:55 pm

Vanavasi, Salem Dt, TN11n4577e52

MY SUGGESTION to TAKE:PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS BY ALL MEANS,  AS THERE ARE MANY.HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY .I REQUEST ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATE AND GIVE YOUR REPORT WITH ANALYSIS.

Pls send your answer to our forum and cc to gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com.I request Punit ji not to publish the report in forum. But I shall give my acknowledgent.

Dear Senthil jiThanks for your Valuable Participation with detailed analysis.I shall send the report only on disclosure, if needed.With RegardsAdithOn Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 1:35 PM, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Adith,

Do you have marriage date & child birth place(lat & long).

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 1/23/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: QUIZ 17 - WHEN SHE GOT HER FIRST BABY ? Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 2:22 AM

Dear Subash ji,She was running Mars Dasa- Venus Bukthi only at her 16 .Pls check I am afraid you have noted the wrong time by over sight. awaiting your participation. .RegardsAdith

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 7:10 AM, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

At the age of 16 she was running Mar-Sat and not Mar-Ven.

Mar-Ven period runs from the age of 19 years. So when she got

married at the age of 16 or 19? This needs clarification please.

Regards,

Subhash Ektare

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comThu, January 21, 2010 9:28:34 AM

Dear Friends,

After a Long period, here is again a Quiz in this happy new year 2010..!!.The details of the Mother::13 / 6 / 19688:55 pmVanavasi, Salem Dt, TN11n4577e52She got married approx at her 16. (appx. Mars Dasa -Venus Bukthi) QUESTION: WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO HER FIRST BABY?YOU CAN ALSO GIVE YOUR OPINION ON THE SEX OF THE BAY.Imagine, if she consulted you during 1985 after her marriage and asked this question.What would have you predicted ?MY SUGGESTION to TAKE:PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS BY ALL MEANS, AS THERE ARE MANY.HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY .I REQUEST ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATE AND GIVE YOUR REPORT WITH

ANALYSIS.Pls send your answer to our forum and cc to gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com.I request Punit ji not to publish the report in forum. But I shall give my acknowledgent.RESULT WILL BE ANOUNCED BY 27/JAN wednesday. Good Luck!AdithModerator's Note:1. Please post your reply with analysis. Responses without astro analysis will not be considered.2. Analysis can be based on any system of astrology.

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Thanks for your report with deeeeeetailed analysis and report.!By the way, on a different note: (on your comments)As for as I know her personally, she must be chaste (honest) and running a peaceful life with her husband.

He is always lovable to his wife. He always goes with her words.!She is tasting all the fruits of life like wealth, name, luxury with his husband.Health..yes having some chronic health issue which is under control.

Best RegardsAdith

Dear Vijaya Mohan ji,Thanks for your Participation.RegardsAdith

Dushyant Gautam <dushyantgautam;

Sat, 23 January, 2010 11:52:07 AM Re: QUIZ 17 - WHEN SHE GOT HER FIRST BABY ?

Dear Dushyant ji,Thanks for your Participation with Analysis Report.!Good Luck!Adith

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> QUIZ 17 - WHEN SHE GOT HER FIRST BABY ?

To: @gro ups.comThursday, January 21, 2010, 9:28 AM  

Dear Friends,After a Long period, here is again a Quiz in this happy new year 2010..!!.

The details of the Mother::13 / 6 / 19688:55 pmVanavasi, Salem Dt, TN11n4577e52She got married approx at her 16. (appx. Mars Dasa -Venus Bukthi) QUESTION: WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO HER FIRST BABY?

YOU CAN ALSO GIVE YOUR OPINION ON THE SEX OF THE BAY.Imagine, if she consulted you during 1985 after her marriage and asked this question.What would have you predicted ?MY SUGGESTION to TAKE:PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS BY ALL MEANS,  AS THERE ARE MANY.

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY .I REQUEST ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATE AND GIVE YOUR REPORT WITH ANALYSIS.Pls send your answer to our forum and cc to gkadithkasinath .

I request Punit ji not to publish the report in forum. But I shall give my acknowledgent.RESULT WILL BE ANOUNCED BY 27/JAN wednesday. Good Luck!AdithModerator's Note:1. Please post your reply with analysis. Responses without astro analysis will not be considered.

2. Analysis can be based on any system of astrology. 

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Adithji Pranam,Pls find my analysis .hope i am the last one regardsvgrPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Thu, 21/1/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath QUIZ 17 - WHEN SHE GOT HER FIRST BABY ? Date: Thursday, 21 January, 2010, 10:58 PM

MY SUGGESTION to TAKE:PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS BY ALL MEANS, AS THERE ARE MANY.HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY .I REQUEST ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATE AND GIVE YOUR REPORT WITH ANALYSIS.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

1 of 1 File(s)

quiz17.doc

Dear All,

I'm the new member of group.

I wan to know about the details of Quiz 17. Can anybody provide me the quiz details or tell me how to find it.

With Regards

Rudra

Dear Rudra jiPls check the first posting of this thread!You can find the details.RegardsAdithOn Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:24 PM, Rudra Maheshwari <rudra.maheshwari wrote:

Dear All,

I'm the new member of group.

I wan to know about the details of Quiz 17. Can anybody provide me the quiz details or tell me how to find it.

With Regards

Rudra

Dear Rudraji,

Pl.find the quiz No17 and try to solve first and then compare

it with the result declared on 27/1/10. Pl. try to partake in

all future quizes.

Wish you best of luck.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:58 PM

Dear Friends,After a Long period, here is again a Quiz in this happy new year 2010..!!.The details of the Mother::13 / 6 / 19688:55 pmVanavasi, Salem Dt, TN11n4577e52She got married approx at her 16. (appx. Mars Dasa -Venus Bukthi) QUESTION: WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO HER FIRST BABY?YOU CAN ALSO GIVE YOUR OPINION ON THE SEX OF THE BAY.Imagine, if she consulted you during 1985 after her marriage and asked this question.What would have you predicted ?MY SUGGESTION to TAKE:PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS BY ALL MEANS, AS THERE ARE MANY.HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY .I REQUEST ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATE AND GIVE YOUR REPORT WITH ANALYSIS.Pls send your answer to our forum and cc to gkadithkasinath .I request Punit ji not to publish the report in forum. But I shall give my acknowledgent.RESULT WILL BE ANOUNCED BY 27/JAN wednesday. Good Luck!AdithModerator's Note:1. Please post your reply with analysis. Responses without astro analysis will not be considered.2. Analysis can be based on any system of astrology.