IndiaDivine.org

QUIZ 17 RESULTS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ramaniji Pranam.very good explanation sir.thanks for that.i use jh hora i got sun as sublord for rahu, but you sajd it is moon . pls clarifyPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Fri, 29/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: QUIZ 17 RESULTS Date: Friday, 29 January, 2010, 6:21 PM

Dear Ramesh Mishraji,

Your inquisitiveness to learn and apply the same in pracice

is very much appreciable. This is what required to improve

the knowledge to put theory into pracice. I hope by now you

may be knowing the fundamental principle of K.P.system

that the Planet is the souce; Constellation indicates the

nature of the result and the sub is the deciding factor whether the matter is fruitful or not. For you to understand it

clearly, let me give a you small example. A native of Aris Lagna. His 5th cusp Leo is the sign indicating his daughter. The sign lord is Sun strong for 5th is indicating about his daughter and also 5th is meant for celebration of

auspicious event. (source) The constellation lord of the 5th cusp is significator for 6th, 11th and 3rd of the native's

chart, this indicates daughter's marriage affair - 2, 7 and 11 of the daughter (treating 5th as Lagna of daughter). (nature of the result). Now important planet sub-lord signifies 12th and also strongly placed in 12. 12th is for heavy expenditure. What this 5th cusp indicates?

The native is trying to celebrate his daughter's marriage for

which he has to incur heavy expenditure. This will be during the period of DBA conjointly runs. According to fundamental principle stated above, 5th is source (about

his daughter), Constellation shows marriage affair of his

daughter (nature) and the sub indicates expenditure (the

result of the nature indicated by source. Siilarly in the case

of Quiz No.17, Planet is Mars (which is doubted by you).

Source is correct 5th signifn, for child birth. Mars is in

the constellation of his own with self strength (again indication of birth of child, 11th indicates fulfilment of desire.

O.K. Now the important final deciding authority i.e. Sub of

Mars. It is Mercury placed in 6th which is not good for

birth of child. Merc. is in star and sub of Rah in 3 conjoined

with Saturn. As you say, though Mars has his major period

upto Decr.1985, but Mars is devoid of fruitful sub for him to give the event. Venus and Sun are no doubt strong for 5th.

Now examine the strength of them as above. Sun is in

5th and in the star of Mars - O,K. He is in the sub of Satn.

a significator of strong 2nd. But Sun is afflicted by the

aspect of Saturn, who is in the star of Mercury in 6th.

Take Venus another signfr, for 5th and S/L of 5th, a strong

self strength planet. Venus is in the star of Mars in 5th O.K.

But Venus is in the sub of Jupiter at 8th with self strength.

Moreover, both Sun and Venus are aspected by Saturn

and thus afflicted. On the contrary Saturn will get the power

of both Venus and Sun due to his aspect on them. Saturn is strong significator for 2nd house. Next period is Rahu

who is in 3 in conjunction with Saturn absorbing power of

Saturn by himself. Rahu is in the sub of (final deciding

authority) Moon, who is strong signfr. of 5th thro' his star

lord Sun and also by his sub lord Venus. So Rahu is

beneficial for giving child birth, Please note that 3rd

signification is also required for the child to come out

from mother's body. Since you say you are in learning process, I have elaborated the position of planets.

I shall be much pleased if you could understand it properly.

the DBA planets. Like this in the Quiz 17, you

are right that Mars Dasa period is yet to go till Decr.1985.

Here Planet is Mars under discussion. Mars is strong

signfr. of 5th to give chiled. You further examine his star

lord which is Mars. O.K. It is same. You further examine

the sub lord of the planet Mars as per the fundamental

prinicple explained above. It is Mercury strong significator

for 6th. Mars the planet is also strong for 4th which is

12th to 5th for child birth (negative). So Mars period goes

off without fruitful result. Next is Rahu to run period. Rahu

is not with self strength. He is in 3rd Bhavam along with Saturn. Rahu is node which is given importance in KP.

By substitution theory he is inserted as substitute for a

planet with which he is connected either by conjunction,

aspect or sub etc. Here he gets power of Saturn with whom

he is conjoined. Saturn is strong for 2nd, 3rd, 5th by its aspect. 3rd signification is a must in the case of delivery,

as it is 12th to 4th permanent residence. 3rd signification

will enable the child to come out from its mother's body.

Final deciding authority viz sub of the Planet Rahu, it is

Moon who is in the star of Sun at 5 and sub of Venus also at 5 with self strength. So Moon is fully favourable for delivering the child. Since you say that you are under learning process. I have elaborated my explanation. If you could understand this minute details, I shall be happy.

In short you have to study the strength of planet and study

whether it is useful for the event or not in great care.

Hope I have clarified your doubt. Pl.ack,receipt.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

--- Original Message -----

ramesh mishra

@gro ups.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010 4:49 PM

Re: QUIZ 17 RESULTS

Dear Adith Ji and Biprid Ji,

This explanation for approaching the time was insufficient for me to understand.As I told earlier I am learning this system I could not get the explanation to my satisfaction.

My first query is that why Mars main could not give the event of childbirth when therewas 2 years left for Mars to go.

Mars is the significator of 5th and 11th house.

Mars is tthe starlord of Venus who is CSL of 2,5 and 11.

It means Ma and Ve both of these planets are responsible for giving the result in its dasa.bhukti. antar.

But none of these planet took part .Why?

Can you please make me understand ? After getting the answer I may proceed for further query.Since I am in learning stage my question may not be liked by you but it is for me necessary to understand.So if you like to give the answers I shall be highly obliged to you.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Thu, 28/1/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: QUIZ 17 RESULTS@gro ups.comThursday, 28 January, 2010, 8:00 AM

Dear KSV Ramani ji,

Thanks .

Keep participating in the future quiz.

As I said, it is not an easy one. There are more possibility of wrong selection .

If I were also one among the participants, I might have failed also.

Becasue while analysis we have to be more concentrated and keen, since many cases may be of such in nature.

Regards

Adith

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 6:32 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

Excellent way of presentation of your analysis. The importance given by you or finding the strength of planets

is very nice and good lesson to learners. Thanks for mentioning my name too. Congrats.

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 3:54 PM

QUIZ 17 RESULTS [4 Attachments]

Dear Friends and Participants,Here is the Result:

SHE GOT HER MALE BABY DURING

RAHU- SAT- SUN

DATE: 2/12/1992

3.47 PM

CHENNAI

when MOON IN SAT SIGN AND RAHU STAR. WINNER: MR. BIPS VASAWADA (BIPRID) : RAHU-SAT-VENUSHEARTY CONGRATULATION TO HIM! HATS OFF!!

I ALSO APPRECIATE THOSE WHO HAVE CHOSEN THE RAHU DASA (Ramesh Mishra ji, Dhananjay Kekuda ji, VijayaMohan ji, KSV Ramani ji and Vgr Pawan ji ).

I have attached herewith the Score Board with explanation.I have attached my analysis report also.I have attached the analysis report by Biprid.Kind Note: (DISCUSSION WITH BIPRID)I have also attached a file complilation of my discussion with Mr. Biprid .The reason behind is that: He is the only one who almost hits the Bulls Eye. He has not selected Mars Dasa. He chose Rahu Dasa and Sat Bukthi. In his report through through 4 step method he said, given in excel sheet, I could not find the reasons for his selection.hence I asked him to explain the reason behind it. Initially he said the mother got married in 85 (actullay around 84) hence the chances are after 86 in Rahu dasa. I was not convinced with that and again asked ti explain the reasons. He has given the reason why he has not selected the Mars Dasa. The Conversation is attached herewith.The reason behind my consistent query to him to find out his interpretation and reason behind it.His interpretation and his intuition as he said guided him perfectly.Many thanks and wishes for the participants for their great effort.AS I SAID IN THE QUIZ ITSELF CLEARLY "PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS" IN ALL ASPECTS.ALSO PLS GIVE IMPORTANCE TO NODES (As I ever say..MULTI FACED WEAPONS).If SAT is a strong signifiicator SAT's role will be there during the event as our Guruji KSK said.This is not an easy "Quiz". If I were one among you, I also might have failed.Hope we learn from each failures.Good Luck!With RegardsAdith

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Adithji Pranam,thanks for your explanation , yes i agree with you i can select (frankly, at first i selected) saturn bhukthi but thinking of his delaying nature i dropped his bhukthi but i missed the point that "If saturn strongly signifies a matter he wii delay and gives the result only in his period and through his agents (planets in his stars and subs etc.). here sun is the only planet in saturns sub. as you said it is not easy to time the event. we should always study to attain perfection. (ofcourse with divine blessings)So Pls keep doing these type of quiz in future also..my best wishes for you.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Thu, 28/1/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: QUIZ 17 RESULTS Date: Thursday, 28 January, 2010, 7:57 AM

Dear VGR pawan ji,

MOON-------- --------àSUN------------àVENUS(NP)------------- -àMARS

(1),(7) 5, (8) (5) (10) 5,4

conjn. VEN l/o 5 No planet in 10. No planet in 4.

No planet in Ven

KETU-----------à MOON-------- ---àVENUS (NP)---------àMARS

(9), 4, 6 1,7 5,5,10 5,11,4 (no planet in 4).

4 (Mars aspects) No planet in 10 Conjn. With 6th cusp

Ketu, Mars ,6 combination No planet in Venus star

Not good. So 10 is strongly signified

4,10.1,6, Ketu

RAHU------------- -àMERCURY----- ----àSUN------------- ----àMARS

(3,2) conjn. SAT 6,6 (9) ( 5) (8) 5,11, 4 (no planet in 4)

conjn. VENUS l/o 5 conjn. with 6th cusp

Rahu is in the sub Of SUN who is a good significator of 2 through its Sub lord SAT

So the 4th Signification is getting diluted.

Dear VGR ji,

AS I SAID, PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH IN ALL ASPECTS.

MOON AND KETU ARE NOT HAVING SELF STRENGTH.

RAHU HAS SELF STRENGTH BY CONJN. WITH SAT WHO HAS NP AND ALSO IT IS STRONG BY ITS SUB LORD LEVEL ALSO.

Though Some planets in the star of Mars, SUN is strong signficator by its self strength and no negatine signifator.

RAHU is having SUN as its sub.

If you look at the BAckward theory, ie.,

a) check the planet in a house (a)

b) check the planet in the star of the occupant (a) of that house

c) check the planet in the sub of that planet (b)

This c is also a signficator. But

d) check the self strength of the "c" and its starlevel strength and weakness. Then select the strongest.

I found in your analysis. You have just rejected Saturn saying the reason as "

/I also dropped Saturn because he is not in RP and also in natal he strongly represented by rahu and Saturn is in his own sub in mercury star. signifying 2,6,3 houses /.

Just Sat is not in your Rp and Rahu represents SAT. But SAT is stroong its own sub and no planet in its star. Also SAT aspects 5th house and its lord. He delays and indicates the baby.

Hence you jumped to Mercury.

Otherwise , you would have stopped with SATURN. I hope for this postportem , RPs role have to be studied.

Good Luck!

Adith

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 7:02 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Adithji Pranam,thanks alot for exciting quiz , yes really enjoyed alot,....... .congratulations to Sri Biprid ji for his very close timing......very good exercise indeed and good explanation from you but a small doubt from me,

As per your explanation if rahu derives power by being in the sub of "Sun" who in turn in the star of mars l/o 4,11 in 5 , then why moon and kethu are weak by being in the sub of venus (venus stars unoccupied may be thats why you stopped here not going to her star level), for the reason that she is 10 lord and 10 vacant. Isnt it mars is also strong for 4 then how rahu be fruitful then. Actually venus is sublord for 2,5,6,9,11 houses and occupant of 5th cusp which is 6th from 10th cusp, seems to be stronger than sun!

can you kindly clarify in this regard, i am not pointing pls dnt take it otherwise i just want clarity thats all. Once again thanks alot for your wonderful quiz and very good presentation of results. my hearty congrats to all those participants.

Guruji bless us All !!regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 27/1/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> QUIZ 17 RESULTS [4 Attachments]

@gro ups.comWednesday, 27 January, 2010, 3:54 PM

RAHU- SAT- SUN

3.47 PM

CHENNAI

when MOON IN SAT SIGN AND RAHU STAR.

WINNER: MR. BIPS VASAWADA (BIPRID) : RAHU-SAT-VENUSHEARTY CONGRATULATION TO HIM! HATS OFF!!

I ALSO APPRECIATE THOSE WHO HAVE CHOSEN THE RAHU DASA (Ramesh Mishra ji, Dhananjay Kekuda ji, VijayaMohan ji, KSV Ramani ji and Vgr Pawan ji ).

I have attached herewith the Score Board with explanation.I have attached my analysis report also.I have attached the analysis report by Biprid.

Kind Note: (DISCUSSION WITH BIPRID)I have also attached a file complilation of my discussion with Mr. Biprid .The reason behind is that: He is the only one who almost hits the Bulls Eye. He has not selected Mars Dasa. He chose Rahu Dasa and Sat Bukthi. In his report through through 4 step method he said, given in excel sheet, I could not find the reasons for his selection.

hence I asked him to explain the reason behind it. Initially he said the mother got married in 85 (actullay around 84) hence the chances are after 86 in Rahu dasa. I was not convinced with that and again asked ti explain the reasons. He has given the reason why he has not selected the Mars Dasa. The Conversation is attached herewith.

The reason behind my consistent query to him to find out his interpretation and reason behind it.His interpretation and his intuition as he said guided him perfectly.Many thanks and wishes for the participants for their great effort.

AS I SAID IN THE QUIZ ITSELF CLEARLY "PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS" IN ALL ASPECTS.ALSO PLS GIVE IMPORTANCE TO NODES (As I ever say..MULTI FACED WEAPONS).If SAT is a strong signifiicator SAT's role will be there during the event as our Guruji KSK said.

This is not an easy "Quiz". If I were one among you, I also might have failed.Hope we learn from each failures.

Good Luck!With RegardsAdith

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Pavanji,

I have K.P. Astro 3.0 of Sri Rangarajan Krishnamurthy. The

position of Lagna and other important planets are shown as

follows therein for the native born on 13-6-1968 at 8-55 PM

with Latd. and Longt. as shown by the quiz master :

Lagna : Cap. 1-14-23 DMS; Moon : Cap. 08-15-20 DMS;

Satn. 29-48-33 DMS; Rahu 22-54-59 DMS. Rahu's

position as shown therein is Revathi star (2nd Pada);

Jupiter - Mercury - Moon - Merc. - Venus - Jupiter as

Sign; Star, Sub lord; Sub-Sub Lord - SSSL - SSSSL

respectively. I am unable to explain difference between

2 SWs.

Thanking you for your appreciation,

With best Wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

vgr pavan

Sunday, January 31, 2010 10:49 PM

Ramaniji Pranam.very good explanation sir.thanks for that.i use jh hora i got sun as sublord for rahu, but you sajd it is moon . pls clarifyPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Fri, 29/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani >Re: QUIZ 17 RESULTS Date: Friday, 29 January, 2010, 6:21 PM

Dear Ramesh Mishraji,

nature of the result and the sub is the deciding factor whether the matter is fruitful or not. For you to understand it

clearly, let me give a you small example. A native of Aris Lagna. His 5th cusp Leo is the sign indicating his daughter. The sign lord is Sun strong for 5th is indicating about his daughter and also 5th is meant for celebration of

auspicious event. (source) The constellation lord of the 5th cusp is significator for 6th, 11th and 3rd of the native's

chart, this indicates daughter's marriage affair - 2, 7 and 11 of the daughter (treating 5th as Lagna of daughter). (nature of the result). Now important planet sub-lord signifies 12th and also strongly placed in 12. 12th is for heavy expenditure. What this 5th cusp indicates?

which he has to incur heavy expenditure. This will be during the period of DBA conjointly runs. According to fundamental principle stated above, 5th is source (about

the constellation of his own with self strength (again indication of birth of child, 11th indicates fulfilment of desire.

upto Decr.1985, but Mars is devoid of fruitful sub for him to give the event. Venus and Sun are no doubt strong for 5th.

of both Venus and Sun due to his aspect on them. Saturn is strong significator for 2nd house. Next period is Rahu

from mother's body. Since you say you are in learning process, I have elaborated the position of planets.

is not with self strength. He is in 3rd Bhavam along with Saturn. Rahu is node which is given importance in KP.

he is conjoined. Saturn is strong for 2nd, 3rd, 5th by its aspect. 3rd signification is a must in the case of delivery,

Moon who is in the star of Sun at 5 and sub of Venus also at 5 with self strength. So Moon is fully favourable for delivering the child. Since you say that you are under learning process. I have elaborated my explanation. If you could understand this minute details, I shall be happy.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

ramesh mishra

@gro ups.com

This explanation for approaching the time was insufficient for me to understand.As I told earlier I am learning this system I could not get the explanation to my satisfaction.

My first query is that why Mars main could not give the event of childbirth when therewas 2 years left for Mars to go.

It means Ma and Ve both of these planets are responsible for giving the result in its dasa.bhukti. antar.

Can you please make me understand ? After getting the answer I may proceed for further query.Since I am in learning stage my question may not be liked by you but it is for me necessary to understand.So if you like to give the answers I shall be highly obliged to you.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Thu, 28/1/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: QUIZ 17 RESULTS@gro ups.comThursday, 28 January, 2010, 8:00 AM

Dear KSV Ramani ji,

Thanks .

As I said, it is not an easy one. There are more possibility of wrong selection .

Becasue while analysis we have to be more concentrated and keen, since many cases may be of such in nature.

Regards

Adith

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 6:32 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

Excellent way of presentation of your analysis. The importance given by you or finding the strength of planets

is very nice and good lesson to learners. Thanks for mentioning my name too. Congrats.

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

RAHU- SAT- SUN

3.47 PM

CHENNAI

when MOON IN SAT SIGN AND RAHU STAR. WINNER: MR. BIPS VASAWADA (BIPRID) : RAHU-SAT-VENUSHEARTY CONGRATULATION TO HIM! HATS OFF!!

I have attached herewith the Score Board with explanation.I have attached my analysis report also.I have attached the analysis report by Biprid.Kind Note: (DISCUSSION WITH BIPRID)I have also attached a file complilation of my discussion with Mr. Biprid .The reason behind is that: He is the only one who almost hits the Bulls Eye. He has not selected Mars Dasa. He chose Rahu Dasa and Sat Bukthi. In his report through through 4 step method he said, given in excel sheet, I could not find the reasons for his selection.hence I asked him to explain the reason behind it. Initially he said the mother got married in 85 (actullay around 84) hence the chances are after 86 in Rahu dasa. I was not convinced with that and again asked ti explain the reasons. He has given the reason why he has not selected the Mars Dasa. The Conversation is attached herewith.The reason behind my consistent query to him to find out his interpretation and reason behind it.His interpretation and his intuition as he said guided him perfectly.Many thanks and wishes for the participants for their great effort.AS I SAID IN THE QUIZ ITSELF CLEARLY "PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS" IN ALL ASPECTS.ALSO PLS GIVE IMPORTANCE TO NODES (As I ever say..MULTI FACED WEAPONS).If SAT is a strong signifiicator SAT's role will be there during the event as our Guruji KSK said.This is not an easy "Quiz". If I were one among you, I also might have failed.Hope we learn from each failures.Good Luck!With RegardsAdith

Dear Shri Rameshji,

Your analysis is very fine and you have understood perfectly

well. You have used Rasi Sandhi for Mars' position, which is the term used in traditional astrology. As for as K.P. system is concerned, I have not seen reference of Rasi

Sandhi by Guruji late Sri KSK. However Saturn has the

orb of aspect which can cover Mars' position. I don't

understand how Jupiter too aspects Mars. Perhaps you

have taken backward aspect of Jupiter. What I feel is

we have to follow and use one system only at a time.

We cannot mix up Western, Traditional and some others

along with KP. In KP, I think we do not consider backward

aspect of Jupiter, if I am correct. You have intelligently

analysed underrstanding the crux of the method and I

appreciate you.

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

ramesh mishra

Sunday, January 31, 2010 6:08 PM

Dear Ramani Ji,

Your explanation to my doubt is appreciable and knlwledgeable. A lot of thanks. .

Now let me explain it in my own words so that you can point me out if I have understood it wrong.

I shall first talk about the role of MD planet .The period of MD lord is for long duration so it is very important to know about the MD lord to come forward for giving the result.

In this case 5th is the house under consideration for child birth.

For child birth we analyse the combined significations of 2,5 and 11.All these three houses are in kendra to one another.Why ?

Because 2 is kutumb sthaan and after the birth child becomes the member of kutumb and 11th is fulfilment of desire. It is just opposite house of 5th.

Now my question was why Mars lord could not give the event during its period ?

For this we have to see the significations of MARS.As you said Planet is the source. So we have to see whether Mars is the source planet for 5th is or not.

In the given chart Mars is l/o 4th and 11th and occupy 5th so it should be a strong significator. Mars is in own star also. But problem with the Mars is that it is conjoined with 6th lord Me. Ma is in rasi sandhi. Ma is in dead avastha. Ma is in sub sub of Ju. Ju is in 8th house.

Therefore it was found that Me and Ju both these two planets are in 6th and 8th house, unable to help Mars. That is why Mars could not give the event in its MD period.

Second reason we have to find out the delay in giving progeny.There might be delay also in giving the birth of the child.

As it is evident from the Ma condition that it is in rasi sandhi and aspected by Sa and Ju which may cause delay in the event.

Now coming forward to RA main .Ra just follows the Ma. Ra is representative of Jup, Sat and Mer.All these three dasas come after Ra. So if there is no denial then Ra main period confirms the issue of child birth.Besides that I shall confirm the role of its planet.

After discarding the role of Mer and Jup as stated above the Sat is only planet left out responsible for Ra. Sa is conjunct with Ra in 3rd which is 11th from 5th..Sat is not the star lord of any planet therefoe he is very strong significator.. Sa is the star lord of 3 and 11 cusp.Sa is the lord of 2nd and placed in 2nd from its own house.

So it may be concluded that Ra is strong agent of Sa.

You may kindly correct me if I have left any point and pin point my mistakes so arrived.

This way you may help me understanding the theory of starlord, sublord and subsublord.

In next maile I shall go for the selection of bhukti lord.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Fri, 29/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani >Re: QUIZ 17 RESULTS Date: Friday, 29 January, 2010, 6:21 PM

Dear Ramesh Mishraji,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

ramesh mishra

@gro ups.com

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

Dear KSV Ramani ji,

Thanks .

Regards

Adith

Dear Sri Adithji,

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

RAHU- SAT- SUN

3.47 PM

CHENNAI

WINNER: MR. BIPS VASAWADA (BIPRID) : RAHU-SAT-VENUSHEARTY CONGRATULATION TO HIM! HATS OFF!!

Dear Senthilji,

You are perfectly correct. This Forum is for exchanging views with one another. Any one is free to argue his views

and not in insulting way.

Wish you good luck.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Senthil

Sunday, January 31, 2010 4:50 PM

Dear Ramani,

In general, if you see the DBA for corresponding events in a chart some will happen in

A(dasa)-A(bukthi)-A(anthra)

A(dasa)-A(bukthi)-B(anthra)

A(dasa)-B(bukthi)-C(anthra)

We know very well that the selection of the correct DBA is not the simple exercise to pinpoint the events.Kindly take all the queries are put here to widen our knowledge and not to criticize you or any body. Even if you ask me also it is very difficult to answer and thanks for you reply.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 1/30/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani >Re: QUIZ 17 RESULTS Date: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 5:00 PM

Dear Sri Senthil,

Nice question. In my oinion, the following status of Venus

could have activated the marriage time in Venus Bhukthi.

(1) Venus is karaka for marriage, which has to come in any

way in DBA atleast as Day lord.

(2) Venus' sub lord Jupiter though in 8th is in the sub of

Rahu at 3 which is conjoined with Saturn, strong lord of

2nd which is required in the marriage group of 2,7,11.

Moreover Venus is strongly aspected by Saturn. sole

significator of 2nd Bhava, which is vacnt. Venus thro' her sub could have got 2nd signfn. thro' her sublord Jupiter.

(3) As you are aware that a planet first will give the result

of its star lord. Venus is in the star of Mars who is

strong significator of 11th as the house 11 is vacant and

Venus too aspects 11th. Hence Venus has to give the result

of 11th though not 7th the main signification.

(4) Approximately the marriage of the lady in question

was in the middle of 1984 (of her 16th year of marriage).

If you could see the Ephimery of that time, you may

find Venus os the only planet transiting on Mars star, which could have made Venus to enter as Bhukthi lord.

(5) In my opinion, we cannot ignore Karakatwa of a planet,

even if it is not a strong signfr. of 2, 7, 11. In this case,

Venus is also sub lord for the 7th lord Moon. Moon has its

role for any event as star lord of the day. Such Moon has

the sub of Venus. So Venus plays some sort of role on

all the events.

If the quiz master has any other valid reson, I shall be glad to to invite him to appise the reason how Bhukthi lord was

Venus at the time of marriage.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Senthil

@gro ups.com

Saturday, January 30, 2010 9:11 PM

Dear Ramani,

Thanks for your reply.

//(2) Venus, though with self strength is in the sub of Jupiter at 8th, besides his stong ownership of 10th, which are not fruitful for 2nd house. //

If you say that the VEN is not fruitful for 2nd house then how she got married in VEN bukthi?

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Fri, 1/29/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: QUIZ 17 RESULTS@gro ups.comFriday, January 29, 2010, 1:22 AM

Dear Sri Senthil,

Reg. Quiz No.17, your doubt about signification of 2nd house, Shri Adithji in the Quiz itself specifically requested

us to find out the strength of each planet. No doubt the 2nd

house is signified by Sun, Venus, Mars as star lord of 2nd

cusp, and Saturn. If you assess the strength, you will find

that (1) Sun, thro' his sub Saturn signifies 3. 2, 6,9.

(2) Venus, though with self strength is in the sub of Jupiter

at 8th, besides his stong ownership of 10th, which are not

fruitful for 2nd house. (3) Mars though with self strength

and star lord of 2nd cusp, is lord of 4th besides his sub

being Mercury in 6th, which are not fruitul for 2nd cuso.

(4) Lastly Saturn with self strength is lord of 2nd cusp,

which is vacaant, and he is in his own sub again signifying 2nd house. So he is strongst significator. You may doubt

why Sun in the sub of same Saturn signifying 2nd house

cannot be taken for 2nd strongest significator. This is

because Saturn aspects both Sun and Venus by his 3rd

apect. By this aspect Saturn takes the powers of both

Venus and Sun and Saturn is sole strong significator for

2nd house. This is correctly seen from the event happenned

in Rahu Dasa Saturn Bhukthi and Sun Anthara. 2nd

significator strong by itself Saturn is given preference as Bhukthi lord over the Sun who is subservient to Saturn.

Hope this may clear your doubt.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Senthil

@gro ups.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010 2:37 PM

Dear Adith,

It is a very nice quiz. But however we are yet to find the other hidden RULES which decide the house matter. Have you checked the participants Ruling planets how far it helped the astrologer to fix the date of event etc.

The RP at the time of my judgment place & a horary number helped me to fix the child birth lagna, 4th cusp/9th cusp planet connection, transit of sun to some extend correct except moon transit and DBA thus the end result was wrong.

Below points are for discussion and not to criticize you (or) anybody.

For Example, suppose planets signifying 2nd house, Here SAT, SUN & VEN (VEN is the 2nd CSL and there is no planet in VEN star and thus VEN becomes strongest significator which you have not considered at all, the reason is not clear)

If we go always the strongest then all the house karaka represents by 2nd house (money, addition in family member for child/marriage etc etc) should be given by only ONE planet which may not happen except there is only ONE planet and nothing else connected to 2nd house.

Suppose if we put the following questions how will you select the correct DBA (for past events)?

1. When she got married? (Selection of 2nd house significator)

2. When she got 1st Child birth? (Again selection of 2nd house significator)

3. When she got 2nd Child birth? (Again selection of 2nd house significator)

(Assuming that the above events happened to a particular lady)

Suppose incase of INDIA, in general the child birth happens after marriage only (some exceptional case let us ignore it) But if you consider foreign people charts (US etc) the childbirth may happen before marriage because of the local culture/living style etc. Here the logic will not work. Now how will you pick the significator?

Members also can through some light on the above.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Wed, 1/27/10, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: QUIZ 17 RESULTS@gro ups.comWednesday, January 27, 2010, 5:32 AM

Adithji Pranam,thanks alot for exciting quiz , yes really enjoyed alot,....... .congratulations to Sri Biprid ji for his very close timing......very good exercise indeed and good explanation from you but a small doubt from me,As per your explanation if rahu derives power by being in the sub of "Sun" who in turn in the star of mars l/o 4,11 in 5 , then why moon and kethu are weak by being in the sub of venus (venus stars unoccupied may be thats why you stopped here not going to her star level), for the reason that she is 10 lord and 10 vacant. Isnt it mars is also strong for 4 then how rahu be fruitful then. Actually venus is sublord for 2,5,6,9,11 houses and occupant of 5th cusp which is 6th from 10th cusp, seems to be stronger than sun! can you kindly clarify in this regard, i am not pointing pls dnt take it otherwise i just want clarity thats all. Once again thanks alot for your wonderful quiz and very good presentation of results. my hearty congrats to all those participants. Guruji bless us All !!regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 27/1/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> QUIZ 17 RESULTS [4 Attachments]@gro ups.comWednesday, 27 January, 2010, 3:54 PM

RAHU- SAT- SUN

3.47 PM

CHENNAI

Ramaniji Pranam,other planetary positions are identical with jh hora also except that rahu , It seems to me that you are using "true node" instead of "mean node'' . pls check that settings. Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 1/2/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: QUIZ 17 RESULTS Date: Monday, 1 February, 2010, 5:54 AM

Dear Pavanji,

I have K.P. Astro 3.0 of Sri Rangarajan Krishnamurthy. The

position of Lagna and other important planets are shown as

follows therein for the native born on 13-6-1968 at 8-55 PM

with Latd. and Longt. as shown by the quiz master :

Lagna : Cap. 1-14-23 DMS; Moon : Cap. 08-15-20 DMS;

Satn. 29-48-33 DMS; Rahu 22-54-59 DMS. Rahu's

position as shown therein is Revathi star (2nd Pada);

Jupiter - Mercury - Moon - Merc. - Venus - Jupiter as

Sign; Star, Sub lord; Sub-Sub Lord - SSSL - SSSSL

respectively. I am unable to explain difference between

2 SWs.

Thanking you for your appreciation,

With best Wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

vgr pavan

@gro ups.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010 10:49 PM

Ramaniji Pranam.very good explanation sir.thanks for that.i use jh hora i got sun as sublord for rahu, but you sajd it is moon . pls clarifyPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Fri, 29/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: QUIZ 17 RESULTS@gro ups.comFriday, 29 January, 2010, 6:21 PM

Dear Ramesh Mishraji,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

ramesh mishra

@gro ups.com

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

Dear KSV Ramani ji,

Thanks .

Regards

Adith

Dear Sri Adithji,

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

RAHU- SAT- SUN

3.47 PM

CHENNAI

Dear Ramani Ji,

Thanks for checking my analysis. You said Ju does not aspect Mars. You are correct Ramani Ji..I have overlooked the position of Ju. Ju does not aspect Mars in any way.

Best Wishes.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Mon, 1/2/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: QUIZ 17 RESULTS Date: Monday, 1 February, 2010, 6:18 AM

Dear Shri Rameshji,

well. You have used Rasi Sandhi for Mars' position, which is the term used in traditional astrology. As for as K.P. system is concerned, I have not seen reference of Rasi

appreciate you.

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

ramesh mishra

@gro ups.com

Dear Ramani Ji,

Your explanation to my doubt is appreciable and knlwledgeable. A lot of thanks. .

Now let me explain it in my own words so that you can point me out if I have understood it wrong.

I shall first talk about the role of MD planet .The period of MD lord is for long duration so it is very important to know about the MD lord to come forward for giving the result.

For child birth we analyse the combined significations of 2,5 and 11.All these three houses are in kendra to one another.Why ?

Because 2 is kutumb sthaan and after the birth child becomes the member of kutumb and 11th is fulfilment of desire. It is just opposite house of 5th.

For this we have to see the significations of MARS.As you said Planet is the source. So we have to see whether Mars is the source planet for 5th is or not.

In the given chart Mars is l/o 4th and 11th and occupy 5th so it should be a strong significator. Mars is in own star also. But problem with the Mars is that it is conjoined with 6th lord Me. Ma is in rasi sandhi. Ma is in dead avastha. Ma is in sub sub of Ju. Ju is in 8th house.

Therefore it was found that Me and Ju both these two planets are in 6th and 8th house, unable to help Mars. That is why Mars could not give the event in its MD period.

Second reason we have to find out the delay in giving progeny.There might be delay also in giving the birth of the child.

As it is evident from the Ma condition that it is in rasi sandhi and aspected by Sa and Ju which may cause delay in the event.

Now coming forward to RA main .Ra just follows the Ma. Ra is representative of Jup, Sat and Mer.All these three dasas come after Ra. So if there is no denial then Ra main period confirms the issue of child birth.Besides that I shall confirm the role of its planet.

After discarding the role of Mer and Jup as stated above the Sat is only planet left out responsible for Ra. Sa is conjunct with Ra in 3rd which is 11th from 5th..Sat is not the star lord of any planet therefoe he is very strong significator. . Sa is the star lord of 3 and 11 cusp.Sa is the lord of 2nd and placed in 2nd from its own house.

You may kindly correct me if I have left any point and pin point my mistakes so arrived.

This way you may help me understanding the theory of starlord, sublord and subsublord.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Fri, 29/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: QUIZ 17 RESULTS@gro ups.comFriday, 29 January, 2010, 6:21 PM

Dear Ramesh Mishraji,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

ramesh mishra

@gro ups.com

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

Dear KSV Ramani ji,

Thanks .

Regards

Adith

Dear Sri Adithji,

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

RAHU- SAT- SUN

3.47 PM

CHENNAI

I have attached herewith the Score Board with explanation.I have attached my analysis report also.I have attached the analysis report by Biprid.Kind Note: (DISCUSSION WITH BIPRID)I have also attached a file complilation of my discussion with Mr. Biprid .The reason behind is that: He is the only one who almost hits the Bulls Eye. He has not selected Mars Dasa. He chose Rahu Dasa and Sat Bukthi. In his report through through 4 step method he said, given in excel sheet, I could not find the reasons for his selection.hence I asked him to explain the reason behind it. Initially he said the mother got married in 85 (actullay around 84) hence the chances are after 86 in Rahu dasa. I was not convinced with that and again asked ti explain the reasons. He has given the reason why he has not selected the Mars Dasa. The

Conversation is attached herewith.The reason behind my consistent query to him to find out his interpretation and reason behind it.His interpretation and his intuition as he said guided him perfectly.Many thanks and wishes for the participants for their great effort.AS I SAID IN THE QUIZ ITSELF CLEARLY "PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS" IN ALL ASPECTS.ALSO PLS GIVE IMPORTANCE TO NODES (As I ever say..MULTI FACED WEAPONS).If SAT is a strong signifiicator SAT's role will be there during the event as our Guruji KSK said.This is not an easy "Quiz". If I were one among you, I also might have failed.Hope we learn from each failures.Good Luck!With RegardsAdith

Dear Rameshji,

One more point, I forgot to add in previous mal. Mars is

very close to 6th cusp and he is supposed to be in 6th

house, in which case Saturn aspect on 4th is not in order.

Even if Mars is taken for 5th, which is 3rd to Saturn, there

is no benefit to Mars, ultimately as he is in the sub of Merc.

at 6. Yhis is for your information pl.

Best wihes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

ramesh mishra

Monday, February 01, 2010 6:20 PM

Dear Ramani Ji,

Thanks for checking my analysis. You said Ju does not aspect Mars. You are correct Ramani Ji..I have overlooked the position of Ju. Ju does not aspect Mars in any way.

Best Wishes.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Mon, 1/2/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani >Re: QUIZ 17 RESULTS Date: Monday, 1 February, 2010, 6:18 AM

Dear Shri Rameshji,

appreciate you.

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

ramesh mishra

@gro ups.com

Dear Ramani Ji,

After discarding the role of Mer and Jup as stated above the Sat is only planet left out responsible for Ra. Sa is conjunct with Ra in 3rd which is 11th from 5th..Sat is not the star lord of any planet therefoe he is very strong significator. . Sa is the star lord of 3 and 11 cusp.Sa is the lord of 2nd and placed in 2nd from its own house.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro--- On Fri, 29/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Ramesh Mishraji,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

ramesh mishra

@gro ups.com

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

Dear KSV Ramani ji,

Thanks .

Regards

Adith

Dear Sri Adithji,

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

RAHU- SAT- SUN

3.47 PM

CHENNAI