IndiaDivine.org

QUIZ 17 RESULTS [4 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Anjna ji,I am extremely sorry for my omission of your Gendre choice in the excel sheet. It could have happened due to over sight.

Good to hear that you loved the Quiz.With RegardsAdith

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 5:32 PM, DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 wrote:

Dear Adith ji

really was a good quiz..i hv learned a lot

as i think u hv nt noticed that i hv predicted gender as male..its missing in ur excel sheet.

Regards

Anjna

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 3:54 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

[Attachment(s) from adith kasinath.g.k included below] Dear Friends and Participants,Here is the Result:

SHE GOT HER MALE BABY DURING  

RAHU- SAT- SUN

DATE: 2/12/1992

3.47 PM

CHENNAI

when MOON IN SAT SIGN AND RAHU STAR.

WINNER: MR. BIPS VASAWADA (BIPRID) : RAHU-SAT-VENUSHEARTY CONGRATULATION TO HIM! HATS OFF!!

I ALSO APPRECIATE THOSE WHO HAVE CHOSEN THE RAHU DASA (Ramesh Mishra ji, Dhananjay Kekuda ji, VijayaMohan ji, KSV Ramani ji and Vgr Pawan ji ).

I have attached herewith the Score Board with explanation.I have attached my analysis report also.I have attached the analysis report by Biprid.

Kind Note:  (DISCUSSION WITH BIPRID)I have also attached a file complilation of my discussion with Mr. Biprid .The reason behind is that: He is the only one who almost hits the Bulls Eye. He has not selected Mars Dasa. He chose Rahu Dasa and  Sat Bukthi. In his report through through 4 step method he said, given in excel sheet, I could not find the reasons for his selection.

hence I asked him to explain the reason behind it. Initially he said the mother got married in 85 (actullay around 84) hence the chances are after 86 in Rahu dasa. I was not convinced with that and again asked ti explain the reasons. He has given the reason why he has not selected the Mars Dasa. The Conversation is attached herewith.

The reason behind my consistent query to him to find out his interpretation and reason behind it.His interpretation and his intuition as he said guided him perfectly.Many thanks and wishes for the participants for their great effort.

AS I SAID IN THE QUIZ ITSELF CLEARLY " PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS " IN ALL ASPECTS.ALSO PLS GIVE IMPORTANCE TO NODES (As I ever say..MULTI FACED WEAPONS).If SAT is a strong signifiicator SAT's role will be there during the event as our Guruji KSK said.

This is not an easy " Quiz " . If I were one among you, I also might have failed.Hope we learn from each failures.

Good Luck!With RegardsAdith

Dear Sri Adithji,

Excellent way of presentation of your analysis. The importance given by you or finding the strength of planets

is very nice and good lesson to learners. Thanks for mentioning my name too. Congrats.

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 3:54 PM

QUIZ 17 RESULTS [4 Attachments]

Dear Friends and Participants,Here is the Result:

RAHU- SAT- SUN

3.47 PM

CHENNAI

when MOON IN SAT SIGN AND RAHU STAR. WINNER: MR. BIPS VASAWADA (BIPRID) : RAHU-SAT-VENUSHEARTY CONGRATULATION TO HIM! HATS OFF!!

I ALSO APPRECIATE THOSE WHO HAVE CHOSEN THE RAHU DASA (Ramesh Mishra ji, Dhananjay Kekuda ji, VijayaMohan ji, KSV Ramani ji and Vgr Pawan ji ).

I have attached herewith the Score Board with explanation.I have attached my analysis report also.I have attached the analysis report by Biprid.Kind Note: (DISCUSSION WITH BIPRID)I have also attached a file complilation of my discussion with Mr. Biprid .The reason behind is that: He is the only one who almost hits the Bulls Eye. He has not selected Mars Dasa. He chose Rahu Dasa and Sat Bukthi. In his report through through 4 step method he said, given in excel sheet, I could not find the reasons for his selection.hence I asked him to explain the reason behind it. Initially he said the mother got married in 85 (actullay around 84) hence the chances are after 86 in Rahu dasa. I was not convinced with that and again asked ti explain the reasons. He has given the reason why he has not selected the Mars Dasa. The Conversation is attached herewith.The reason behind my consistent query to him to find out his interpretation and reason behind it.His interpretation and his intuition as he said guided him perfectly.Many thanks and wishes for the participants for their great effort.AS I SAID IN THE QUIZ ITSELF CLEARLY "PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS" IN ALL ASPECTS.ALSO PLS GIVE IMPORTANCE TO NODES (As I ever say..MULTI FACED WEAPONS).If SAT is a strong signifiicator SAT's role will be there during the event as our Guruji KSK said.This is not an easy "Quiz". If I were one among you, I also might have failed.Hope we learn from each failures.Good Luck!With RegardsAdith

Adithji Pranam,thanks alot for exciting quiz , yes really enjoyed alot,........congratulations to Sri Biprid ji for his very close timing......very good exercise indeed and good explanation from you but a small doubt from me,As per your explanation if rahu derives power by being in the sub of "Sun" who in turn in the star of mars l/o 4,11 in 5 , then why moon and kethu are weak by being in the sub of venus (venus stars unoccupied may be thats why you stopped here not going to her star level), for the reason that she is 10 lord and 10 vacant. Isnt it mars is also strong for 4 then how rahu be fruitful then. Actually venus is sublord for 2,5,6,9,11 houses and occupant of 5th cusp which is 6th from 10th cusp, seems to be stronger than sun! can you kindly clarify in this regard, i am not pointing pls dnt

take it otherwise i just want clarity thats all. Once again thanks alot for your wonderful quiz and very good presentation of results. my hearty congrats to all those participants. Guruji bless us All !!regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 27/1/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath QUIZ 17 RESULTS [4 Attachments] Date: Wednesday, 27 January, 2010, 3:54 PM

RAHU- SAT- SUN

PM

CHENNAI

when MOON IN

SAT SIGN AND

RAHU STAR.

WINNER: MR. BIPS VASAWADA (BIPRID) : RAHU-SAT-VENUS

HEARTY CONGRATULATION TO HIM! HATS OFF!!

I ALSO APPRECIATE THOSE WHO HAVE CHOSEN THE RAHU DASA (Ramesh Mishra ji, Dhananjay Kekuda ji, VijayaMohan ji, KSV Ramani ji and

Vgr Pawan ji ).

I have attached herewith the Score Board with explanation.I have attached my analysis report also.I have attached the analysis report by Biprid.Kind Note: (DISCUSSION WITH BIPRID)I have also attached a file complilation of my discussion with Mr. Biprid .The reason behind is that: He is the only one who almost hits the Bulls Eye. He has not selected Mars Dasa. He chose Rahu Dasa and Sat Bukthi. In his report through through 4 step method he said, given in excel sheet, I could not find the reasons for his selection.

hence I asked him to explain the reason behind it. Initially he said the mother got married in 85 (actullay around 84) hence the chances are after 86 in Rahu dasa. I was not convinced with that and again asked ti explain the reasons. He has given the reason why he has not selected the Mars Dasa. The Conversation is attached herewith.

The reason behind my consistent query to him to find out his interpretation and reason behind it.His interpretation and his intuition as he said guided him perfectly.Many thanks and wishes for the participants for their great effort.

AS I SAID IN THE QUIZ ITSELF CLEARLY "PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS" IN ALL ASPECTS.ALSO PLS GIVE IMPORTANCE TO NODES (As I ever say..MULTI FACED WEAPONS).If SAT is a strong signifiicator SAT's role will be there during the event as our Guruji KSK said.

This is not an easy "Quiz". If I were one among you, I also might have failed.Hope we learn from each failures.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Adithji and forum members,

By grace of God,my sincere humble attempt to solve Quiz 17 has resulted in

a close finish.

Right from young age occult sciences(Astrology,palmistry,numerology etc.)

have been a source of intellectual curiosity for me.With the time permitted,my

journey of learning by self effort through books/articles/forums and personal discussion had been through orthodox vedic to modern vedic interpretation to Kp

system and now 4 step theory.

Advancement and increasing precision of astronomy,modern technical tools

and softwares have opened up wide possibilities of testing whatever theory we

believe,however on the predictive side learner like me (and many of us) have only reached a stage of narrowing down

the identification of factors leading to occurrence of event with certainty.

However as far as timing of events

is concerned,pinpointing the closest time period out of several possibilities is

still a nightmare,resulting in a occasional hit to bulls eye. Consistency of

accurately timed predictions by most of us with whatever branch of Astrology

and whatever method used is an occasional phenomenon.

Hence with all humility I do not

give credit to myself.

I simply pass it off to more deserving members who put untiring efforts in

search of solving eluding answers,resolving support sysytems like BTR,Ayanamsha

etc. keep interests alive by quizzes and systematic compilation of scattered

knowledge and references.

Thanks for lauding my successful effort.

Biprid

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wed, January 27, 2010 3:54:13 PM QUIZ 17 RESULTS [4 Attachments]

RAHU- SAT- SUN

PM

CHENNAI

when MOON IN

SAT SIGN AND

RAHU STAR.

WINNER: MR. BIPS VASAWADA (BIPRID) : RAHU-SAT-VENUS

HEARTY CONGRATULATION TO HIM! HATS OFF!!

I ALSO APPRECIATE THOSE WHO HAVE CHOSEN THE RAHU DASA (Ramesh Mishra ji, Dhananjay Kekuda ji, VijayaMohan ji, KSV Ramani ji and

Vgr Pawan ji ).

I have attached herewith the Score Board with explanation.I have attached my analysis report also.I have attached the analysis report by Biprid.Kind Note: (DISCUSSION WITH BIPRID)I have also attached a file complilation of my discussion with Mr. Biprid .The reason behind is that: He is the only one who almost hits the Bulls Eye. He has not selected Mars Dasa. He chose Rahu Dasa and Sat Bukthi. In his report through through 4 step method he said, given in excel sheet, I could not find the reasons for his selection.

AS I SAID IN THE QUIZ ITSELF CLEARLY "PLS LOOK INTO THE STRENGTH OF THE SIGNIFICATORS" IN ALL ASPECTS.ALSO PLS GIVE IMPORTANCE TO NODES (As I ever say..MULTI FACED WEAPONS).If SAT is a strong signifiicator SAT's role will be there during the event as our Guruji KSK said.

This is not an easy "Quiz". If I were one among you, I also might have failed.Hope we learn from each failures.