IndiaDivine.org

Missing erudite scholors.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Moderator,

We are missing Dr.Luther Rath since long time. Similarly

M/S Dhanabalan, Mohan Kumar (MK Rule), and many other senior persons are missed since more time. Their write up were interesting and informative, and we had a lively debate.. Now only selected authentic perons including yourself, M/s Tin Winji, Lajmiji and few others only

are available to guide with K.P.Rules to the beginners, Many

well versed K.P. followers and orgnizers such as M/s O.V.N. Murthy, M.K.Viswanathan, Kanak Bosmiaji like

persons are required to take part to discuss & apprise

many hidden parts of nuances in astrology, for the benefit

of members. Will they come forward? Every month one

important topic is to be discussed and thrashed out with

pros & con of it and decide what are the corect method as per rules to be adopted. If you kindly permit I will submit a first topic for discussion. I don't know how this is welfcome to seniors and other astrologers.

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Ramaniji,very well said,Sir.We do miss the stalwarts.Hope to see them again and let us have pinpointed discussion on selected topic.Biprid kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniSent: Thu, January 28, 2010

10:08:34 AM Missing erudite scholors.

Dear Moderator,

M/S Dhanabalan, Mohan Kumar (MK Rule), and many other senior persons are missed since more time. Their write up were interesting and informative, and we had a lively debate.. Now only selected authentic perons including yourself, M/s Tin Winji, Lajmiji and few others only

well versed K.P. followers and orgnizers such as M/s O.V.N. Murthy, M.K.Viswanathan, Kanak Bosmiaji like

pros & con of it and decide what are the corect method as per rules to be adopted. If you kindly permit I will submit a first topic for discussion. I don't know how this is welfcome to seniors and other astrologers.

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Mr. Ramani,I was to write the same. Thanks u have stated what learners like me wanted to see in this group. The reason why they are silent is intriguingSwamynathan--- On Thu, 28/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Missing erudite scholors. Date: Thursday, 28 January, 2010, 10:08 AM

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear Friends,

We are like passengers on a train on along journey. As stations pass, some get on board others get off. So is the case with .

In life there are other priorities ,besides astrology.and time is valuable.

Let us accept these realities and march on. There would be certainly

knowledgeable persons in this group, who may not reveal themselves.

Regards,

Satish --- On Thu, 1/28/10, swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer wrote:

swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyerRe: Missing erudite scholors. Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 6:02 PM

Mr. Ramani,I was to write the same. Thanks u have stated what learners like me wanted to see in this group. The reason why they are silent is intriguingSwamynathan--- On Thu, 28/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> Missing erudite scholors.@gro ups.comThursday, 28 January, 2010, 10:08 AM

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Yes . You have rightly said.We miss many of them and worthful discussions and sharing of their valuable experiences.Hope they are at good health bu busy with their schedule With Regards

AdithOn Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 10:08 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Moderator,

We are missing Dr.Luther Rath since long time.  Similarly

M/S Dhanabalan, Mohan Kumar (MK Rule), and many other senior persons are missed since more time.  Their write up were interesting and informative, and we had a lively debate.. Now only selected authentic perons including yourself, M/s Tin Winji, Lajmiji and few others only

of members.  Will they come forward? Every month one

pros & con of it and decide what are the corect method as per rules to be adopted.  If you kindly permit I will submit a first topic for discussion.  I don't know how  this is welfcome to seniors and other astrologers.

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Ramaniji, Adithji and Dear Moderator,

I am really very sorry for not being able to participate in the recent dicussions for quite some time. In fact I had Trancient Ischaemic Attack of brain in mid November. Although it could not be proved by any investigations I wanted to give rest to my brain for some three months to avoid further complecatins. so I decided to stop working for some time. In the mean time I had been to Bangalore for about a week time and returned on 27th this month. The same day I had Bronchspasm and had to run to hospital. Now ofcource I am much better. To day only I opened my computer. I hope I can join you all gradually. I shall be happy to learn from you all.

I am very much grateful for your concern for me.

Than you again and my regards to all members.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Fri, January 29, 2010 10:59:08 AMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Yes . You have rightly said.We miss many of them and worthful discussions and sharing of their valuable experiences.Hope they are at good health bu busy with their schedule With RegardsAdith

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 10:08 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Dr.Rath ji,Thanks a lot for your reply.Though it is quite pleasing to hear from you, I am much bothered about your health issue.Pls take care.You will recover soon!

I shall Pray to Shirdi Sai Baba to give you a long life with a sound health. Your participation is eagerly awaited.With RegardsAdith  On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

I am really very sorry for not being able to participate in the recent dicussions for quite some time. In fact I had Trancient Ischaemic Attack of brain in mid November. Although it could not be proved by any investigations I wanted to give rest to my brain for some three months to avoid further complecatins. so I decided to stop working for some time. In the mean time I had been to Bangalore for about a week time and returned on 27th this month. The same day I had Bronchspasm and had to run to hospital. Now ofcource I am much better. To day only I opened my computer. I hope I can join you all gradually. I shall be happy to learn from you all.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Fri, January 29, 2010 10:59:08 AMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Yes . You have rightly said.We miss many of them and worthful discussions and sharing of their valuable experiences.Hope they are at good health bu busy with their schedule

With RegardsAdith

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 10:08 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Moderator,

We are missing Dr.Luther Rath since long time.  Similarly

M/S Dhanabalan, Mohan Kumar (MK Rule), and many other senior persons are missed since more time.  Their write up were interesting and informative, and we had a lively debate.. Now only selected authentic perons including yourself, M/s Tin Winji, Lajmiji and few others only

of members.  Will they come forward? Every month one

pros & con of it and decide what are the corect method as per rules to be adopted.  If you kindly permit I will submit a first topic for discussion.  I don't know how  this is welfcome to seniors and other astrologers.

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Dr. Rath,

I am very much concerned to learn your health set back and glad to know that you are slowly recouping and will be with

us soon. I request you kindly to take complete rest for more time without any strain. health recovery is mor important than any other thing. I wish you speedy recovery.

Wish you good luck,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

Saturday, January 30, 2010 10:30 AM

Re: Missing erudite scholors.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath > Sent: Fri, January 29, 2010 10:59:08 AMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Yes . You have rightly said.We miss many of them and worthful discussions and sharing of their valuable experiences.Hope they are at good health bu busy with their schedule With RegardsAdith

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Sri Dr. Rath,Sabbiethiyo wivajjanthu Sabba Rogo winassathuMaa thhe BhawathwantharayoSukhi Deergayuko bhawa.KalyanLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Sat, 30

January, 2010 10:30:30 AMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFri, January 29, 2010 10:59:08 AMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

Dear Dr Luther,

Welcome back. Very deeply concerned about your serious health problems of late.

We pray to Almighty for divine grace to be showered on you and your family so that you return to normal health very soon.

God Bless!!

Regards,

Satish--- On Sat, 1/30/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Missing erudite scholors. Date: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 10:30 AM

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFri, January 29, 2010 10:59:08 AMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Satish, Thank you very much for your well wishes. Your sincere prayers will bring me back to sound health.

Thanking you.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 3:29:51 PMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear Dr Luther,

Welcome back. Very deeply concerned about your serious health problems of late.

We pray to Almighty for divine grace to be showered on you and your family so that you return to normal health very soon.

God Bless!!

Regards,

Satish--- On Sat, 1/30/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Missing erudite scholors.@gro ups.comSaturday, January 30, 2010, 10:30 AM

Dr. Rath

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Respected Kalyanji,

Thank you so much for wishing me a long life and eradication of all diseases. May God bless you too with a sound and harmonious life.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Cc: Luther Rath <rathlutherSat, January 30, 2010 3:11:45 PMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear Sri Dr. Rath,Sabbiethiyo wivajjanthu Sabba Rogo winassathuMaa thhe BhawathwantharayoSukhi Deergayuko bhawa.Kalyan

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSat, 30 January, 2010 10:30:30 AMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dr. Rath

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

Dear Ramaniji,

I wish I follow your sugestions. I am so much grateful for your concern.

I need your blessings and prayers for my health.

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 2:13:45 PMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear Dr. Rath,

I am very much concerned to learn your health set back and glad to know that you are slowly recouping and will be with

us soon. I request you kindly to take complete rest for more time without any strain. health recovery is mor important than any other thing. I wish you speedy recovery.

Wish you good luck,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Thank you so much Dear Adith for your concern and prayers. I shall be back soon I hope.

My regards..

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 11:53:32 AMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear Dr.Rath ji,Thanks a lot for your reply.Though it is quite pleasing to hear from you, I am much bothered about your health issue.Pls take care.You will recover soon!I shall Pray to Shirdi Sai Baba to give you a long life with a sound health. Your participation is eagerly awaited.With RegardsAdith

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comFri, January 29, 2010 10:59:08 AM

Dear KSV Ramani ji,

Yes . You have rightly said.We miss many of them and worthful discussions and sharing of their valuable experiences.Hope they are at good health bu busy with their schedule With RegardsAdith

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Lutherji pranam, Sir you will restore your health soon thats my wish and prayer regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 31/1/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Missing erudite scholors. Date: Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 10:24 AM

Thank you so much Dear Adith for your concern and prayers. I shall be back soon I hope.

My regards..

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSat, January 30, 2010 11:53:32 AMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear Dr.Rath ji,Thanks a lot for your reply.Though it is quite pleasing to hear from you, I am much bothered about your health issue.Pls take care.You will recover soon!I shall Pray to Shirdi Sai Baba to give you a long life with a sound health. Your participation is eagerly awaited.With RegardsAdith

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comFri, January 29, 2010 10:59:08 AM

Dear KSV Ramani ji,

Yes . You have rightly said.We miss many of them and worthful discussions and sharing of their valuable experiences.Hope they are at good health bu busy with their schedule With RegardsAdith

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Satish,

I am not bothered about such train Passengers, who are

getting and getting out from stations to stations. But I am

bothered about the missing of knowledgable persons from

the Forum, which deprives our expansion of knowledge.

Truly Yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

PS Satish, This mail reply meant for despatch immediately

after your mail here, was somehow remained unsent

unnoticed. I am sorry for the delay. Any how I am happy

that Mr. L.Rath himself is back with us.

-

R Satish

Friday, January 29, 2010 10:46 AM

Dear Friends,

We are like passengers on a train on along journey. As stations pass, some get on board others get off. So is the case with .

In life there are other priorities ,besides astrology.and time is valuable.

Let us accept these realities and march on. There would be certainly

knowledgeable persons in this group, who may not reveal themselves.

Regards,

Satish --- On Thu, 1/28/10, swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Missing erudite scholors. Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 6:02 PM

Mr. Ramani,I was to write the same. Thanks u have stated what learners like me wanted to see in this group. The reason why they are silent is intriguingSwamynathan--- On Thu, 28/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> Missing erudite scholors.@gro ups.comThursday, 28 January, 2010, 10:08 AM

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Respected Dr.Rath Luther Ji, I pray for your speedy recovery and sound health.May Almighty live you long and quite healthy all the time.Your active participation has been always quite necessary.I personally remember you all the time for 100% correct prediction and guidance.

With good wishes,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Sun, January 31, 2010 12:50:56 PMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Lutherji pranam, Sir you will restore your health soon thats my wish and prayer regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 31/1/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Missing erudite scholors.@gro ups.comSunday, 31 January, 2010, 10:24 AM

My regards..

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSat, January 30, 2010 11:53:32 AMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> @gro ups.comFri, January 29, 2010 10:59:08 AM Re: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear KSV Ramani ji,

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Dr. Rath,

Because I care you for so much for your wide knowledge,

scientific way of explanation, prompt reply to the needy

members etc. I raised my anxiety for your absence from

the Forum for a long time, in my recent mail of erudite

scholors. Hope I am sufficiently senior to you in age. My warmth blessings are there for you all time and I pray for your speedy recovery and to resume normal work soon.

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

Sunday, January 31, 2010 10:21 AM

Dear Ramaniji,

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 2:13:45 PMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear Dr. Rath,

Wish you good luck,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Get well soon, doctor!

regards,

sudeep--- On Sun, 1/31/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Missing erudite scholors. Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 10:24 AM

My regards..

Dr. Rath

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> @gro ups.comFri, January 29, 2010 10:59:08 AM Re: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear KSV Ramani ji,

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Thanks a lot for your blessings Dear Ramaniji.. Sorry for delay in replying.

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Mon, February 1, 2010 8:49:51 AMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear Dr. Rath,

Because I care you for so much for your wide knowledge,

scientific way of explanation, prompt reply to the needy

members etc. I raised my anxiety for your absence from

the Forum for a long time, in my recent mail of erudite

scholors. Hope I am sufficiently senior to you in age. My warmth blessings are there for you all time and I pray for your speedy recovery and to resume normal work soon.

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010 10:21 AM

Dear Ramaniji,

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSat, January 30, 2010 2:13:45 PMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Dear Dr. Rath,

Wish you good luck,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Thank you for your wish and valuable prayer Dear VGR.

Dr. Rath

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Sun, January 31, 2010 12:50:56 PMRe: Missing erudite scholors.

Lutherji pranam, Sir you will restore your health soon thats my wish and prayer regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 31/1/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Missing erudite scholors.@gro ups.comSunday, 31 January, 2010, 10:24 AM

My regards..

Dr. Rath

Dr. Rath

Dear KSV Ramani ji,

Dear Moderator,

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani