IndiaDivine.org

BTR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Astrologers

I found the method given by Mr. Andrew Dutta for BTR. It says that there should

be a connection between ASC and 9th CUSP. The method is given in a KP software

" Jyotishya Deepika v3.01 " . I found it is a great software of KP. IT has almost

all that we want to do with KP. moreover it has implemented latest researches

also like 4 STEP THEORY and more.

I found a good listing of cuspal matters and want to share with KP readers and

learners and want a view of senior astrologers for correctness of these matters.

there opinion also.

Astrologically yours

Wyomesh Deepanker

B.E.(Computer Science)

M.Tech(Information Technology)

Astrologer

Musician

Mr.Vyomesh,

Please let me know the address from where, " jyotish Deepika v3.01' " may be obtained.

Ajaiprakash 

On 1/30/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:

Dear AstrologersI found the method given by Mr. Andrew Dutta for BTR. It says that there should be a connection between ASC and 9th CUSP. The method is given in a KP software " Jyotishya Deepika v3.01 " . I found it is a great software of KP. IT has almost all that we want to do with KP. moreover it has implemented latest researches also like 4 STEP THEORY and more.

I found a good listing of cuspal matters and want to share with KP readers and learners and want a view of senior astrologers for correctness of these matters. there opinion also.Astrologically yoursWyomesh Deepanker

B.E.(Computer Science)M.Tech(Information Technology)AstrologerMusician

visit: www.krishnamurtipaddhati.com--- On Sun, 1/31/10, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 wrote:

Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7Re: BTR Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 5:56 PM

Mr.Vyomesh,

Please let me know the address from where,"jyotish Deepika v3.01'" may be obtained.

Ajaiprakash

On 1/30/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

Dear AstrologersI found the method given by Mr. Andrew Dutta for BTR. It says that there should be a connection between ASC and 9th CUSP. The method is given in a KP software "Jyotishya Deepika v3.01". I found it is a great software of KP. IT has almost all that we want to do with KP. moreover it has implemented latest researches also like 4 STEP THEORY and more.I found a good listing of cuspal matters and want to share with KP readers and learners and want a view of senior astrologers for correctness of these matters. there opinion also.Astrologically yoursWyomesh DeepankerB.E.(Computer Science)M.Tech(Information Technology)AstrologerMusician

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Shyam,

The Rectified TOB you have arrived at,is absolutely correct,upto the minute,as per K.P. Principles...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Shyam <shyam1051yogeshlajmiSent: Thu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PMBTRRespected Sir,Namaste!I am Unemployed since last 4.5 years (Since Oct 2005), I am notgetting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due toArthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers,elbow,knees,hips affected)Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus BhuktiThe birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrsI have rectified my birth time and My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrsName: ShyamDate of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )Place of Birth :

PuneAscendant Sublord and SubSublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB-SS1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN-RAH Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB-SS... Ret/DirMOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH-SAT.. Direct So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct BTR.Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being inthe star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated thepossibility of job.I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approxdate of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.Sir I sincerely request you to guide me

whether this rectified BTRis correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to"Moon Star and Sub".Thanking youGod Bless You!Shyam.

Dear Shyam,

Kindly inform me what SW you have used,whether the positions are Geocentric,and what is the value of the Ayanamsa you have used,because as per the SW that I use(Mr.Rangarajan's SW),and geocentric positions as well as K.P. Ayanamsa,the TOB that you arrived at does not satisfy the conditions..However after you infom me the details asked for,I shall use K.P. SW and the values of Ayanamsa and geocentric positions and arrive at the exact TOB...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Shyam <shyam1051yogeshlajmiSent: Thu, 18 February, 2010 7:56:44 PMRe: Re: BTRRespected Yogeshji,Charansparsh!Thanks for your prompt reply and expert guidance on BTR, I am highlyobliged.(Since I am unemployed for a long time (4.5 years), my financiallimitations and family responsibilities are holding me back to takeyour expert and professional advice on my horoscope.)Thanking youGod Bless You!ShyamOn Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:36:03 +0530 wrote>Dear Shyam,The Rectified TOB you have arrived at,is absolutely correct,upto the minute,as per K.P. Principles...With best wishes,Yogesh

Lajmi.>>Shyam >yogeshlajmiThu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PM>BTR>>Respected Sir,>Namaste!>>I am Unemployed since last 4.5 years (Since Oct 2005), I am not>getting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due to>Arthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers,elbow,knees,hips affected)>>Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti>>The birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrs>>I have rectified my birth time and >>My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrs>>Name: Shyam>Date of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )>Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )>Place of Birth :Pune>>>Ascendant Sublord and SubSublord are

(Venus & Rahu) :->>CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB-SS>1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN-RAH >>>Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :->>PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB-SS... Ret/Dir>MOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH-SAT.. Direct >>>>So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct BTR.>>Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being in>the star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated the>possibility of job.>>I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approx>date of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.>>Sir I sincerely request you to guide mewhether this rectified

BTR>is correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to>"Moon Star and Sub".>>Thanking you>God Bless You!>Shyam.>>

Dear Shyam,

Kindly ignore my earlier mail...

The TOB you have arrivved at is very correct...I mixed up your TOB with that of a client of mine who is also born in 1961...

Please accept my apologies for the mistake...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Shyam <shyam1051yogeshlajmiSent: Thu, 18 February, 2010 7:56:44 PMRe: Re: BTRRespected Yogeshji,Charansparsh!Thanks for your prompt reply and expert guidance on BTR, I am highlyobliged.(Since I am unemployed for a long time (4.5 years), my financiallimitations and family responsibilities are holding me back to takeyour expert and professional advice on my horoscope.)Thanking youGod Bless You!ShyamOn Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:36:03 +0530 wrote>Dear Shyam,The Rectified TOB you have arrived at,is absolutely correct,upto the minute,as per K.P. Principles...With best wishes,Yogesh

Lajmi.>>Shyam >yogeshlajmiThu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PM>BTR>>Respected Sir,>Namaste!>>I am Unemployed since last 4.5 years (Since Oct 2005), I am not>getting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due to>Arthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers,elbow,knees,hips affected)>>Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti>>The birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrs>>I have rectified my birth time and >>My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrs>>Name: Shyam>Date of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )>Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )>Place of Birth :Pune>>>Ascendant Sublord and SubSublord are

(Venus & Rahu) :->>CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB-SS>1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN-RAH >>>Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :->>PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB-SS... Ret/Dir>MOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH-SAT.. Direct >>>>So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct BTR.>>Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being in>the star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated the>possibility of job.>>I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approx>date of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.>>Sir I sincerely request you to guide mewhether this rectified

BTR>is correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to>"Moon Star and Sub".>>Thanking you>God Bless You!>Shyam.>>

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

Dear Shyam,

On the 22nd/23rd April,2010, Jupiter, the sublord of X,and the greatest benefic and lord of the sign in which Fortuna is positioned, transits the XIth cusp...

Pl. check whether the transits of the Sun and Moon also agree to confirm the event and fix the exact date with the Moon's transit...of the significators of II,VI & X ...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

//Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified BTRis correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to"Moon Star and Sub".//

How may times we can tell this rule is NOT ACCEPTED BY KP ASTROLOGERS/ REJECTED RULE. Please answer the queries raised by the members regarding the above rule before you make any statement. Till then there is no point in talking about this RULE.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Thu, 2/18/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Re: BTR"Shyam" <shyam1051Cc: Date: Thursday, February 18, 2010, 6:10 AM

Dear Shyam,

The Rectified TOB you have arrived at,is absolutely correct,upto the minute,as per K.P. Principles.. .

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Shyam <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>yogeshlajmi@ Thu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PMBTRRespected Sir,Namaste!I am Unemployed since last 4.5 years (Since Oct 2005), I am notgetting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due toArthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers, elbow,knees, hips affected)Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus BhuktiThe birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrsI have rectified my birth time and My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrsName: ShyamDate of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )Place of Birth : Pune------------ --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- ---------Ascendant Sublord and SubSublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN- RAH ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS... Ret/DirMOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH- SAT.. Direct ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct BTR.Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being inthe star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated thepossibility of job.I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approxdate of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified

BTRis correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to"Moon Star and Sub".Thanking youGod Bless You!Shyam.

Dear Senthil, You appear to be offended by the discussion between two gentlemen.I would recommend you ignore such interaction which is not to your liking,for whatever justifications you may have. This is democracy and we must respect views. I have a live case to utilise your tremendous skills in astrology. A Professor in an University, triple Doctrate was avoiding marriage for decades. Now he wants to get married. Question

is 1 Will he get married.If so when? 2 Will his partner be from same profession or else. Birth Details: Sep 29,1961 1755 hrs Kakinada Regards, Satish--- On Fri, 2/19/10, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:Senthil <athi_ramRe: Re: BTR Date: Friday, February 19, 2010, 8:43 PM

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

//Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified BTRis correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to"Moon Star and Sub".//

How may times we can tell this rule is NOT ACCEPTED BY KP ASTROLOGERS/ REJECTED RULE. Please answer the queries raised by the members regarding the above rule before you make any statement. Till then there is no point in talking about this RULE.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Thu, 2/18/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > Re: BTR"Shyam" <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>Cc: @gro ups.comThursday, February 18, 2010, 6:10 AM

Dear Shyam,

The Rectified TOB you have arrived at,is absolutely correct,upto the minute,as per K.P. Principles.. .

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Shyam <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>yogeshlajmi@ Thu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PMBTRRespected Sir,Namaste!I am Unemployed since last 4.5 years (Since Oct 2005), I am notgetting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due toArthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers, elbow,knees, hips affected)Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus BhuktiThe birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrsI have rectified my birth time and My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrsName: ShyamDate of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )Place of Birth : Pune------------ --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- ---------Ascendant Sublord and SubSublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN- RAH ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS... Ret/DirMOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH- SAT.. Direct ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct BTR.Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being inthe star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated thepossibility of job.I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approxdate of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified

BTRis correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to"Moon Star and Sub".Thanking youGod Bless You!Shyam.

Dear Senthil,

You now have an opportunity to prove that this K.P. BTR rule is wrong...I have worked out the Exact TOB to be 01-14-30 AM,at Mumbai on 15/02/1946...

Can you accept the challenge and prove that the late M.P. Shanmugham's Rule is wrong... !

You have carried out a harangue against this rule in the past...here is a 'golden' opportunity...

Pl. don't let it slip away...so that all of us can improve/correct our knowledge of K.P.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Fri, 19 February, 2010 8:43:58 PMRe: Re: BTR

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK!!

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > Re: BTR"Shyam" <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>Cc: @gro ups.comThursday, February 18, 2010, 6:10 AM

Dear Shyam,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Dear Sri Senthil,

If Sri Yogesh's rule (actually it is of Mr.M.P.Shanmugam's rule) is rejected by K.P.Astrologers, then which method of BTR is accepted by you may please be made known for the benefit of members to try the same in the cases of BTVR

is neccessary, which will give correct results for the events.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Senthil

Friday, February 19, 2010 8:43 PM

Re: Re: BTR

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Thu, 2/18/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi > Re: BTR"Shyam" <shyam1051 (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com>Cc: Date: Thursday, February 18, 2010, 6:10 AM

Dear Shyam,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Shyam <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>yogeshlajmi@ Thu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PMBTRRespected Sir,Namaste!I am Unemployed since last 4.5 years (Since Oct 2005), I am notgetting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due toArthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers, elbow,knees, hips affected)Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus BhuktiThe birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrsI have rectified my birth time and My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrsName: ShyamDate of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )Place of Birth : Pune------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Ascendant Sublord and SubSublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN- RAH ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS... Ret/DirMOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH- SAT.. Direct ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct BTR.Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being inthe star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated thepossibility of job.I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approxdate of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified BTRis correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to"Moon Star and Sub".Thanking youGod Bless You!Shyam.

Dear Satish,

Please don't divert the attention. I respect other's views and am not stopping the discussion between the members. But keep on telling the REJECTED RULE is not acceptable. We have enough discussed about the subject BTR Rule and you please answer the queries raised by the members before making any statement.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 2/19/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Re: BTR Date: Friday, February 19, 2010, 9:50 PM

Dear Senthil,

You appear to be offended by the discussion between two gentlemen.I would recommend you ignore such interaction which is not to your liking,for whatever justifications you may have. This is democracy and we must respect views.

I have a live case to utilise your tremendous skills in astrology.

A Professor in an University, triple Doctrate was avoiding marriage for decades. Now he wants to get married. Question is

1 Will he get married.If so when?

2 Will his partner be from same profession or else.

Birth Details: Sep 29,1961 1755 hrs Kakinada

Regards,

Satish--- On Fri, 2/19/10, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Re: BTR@gro ups.comFriday, February 19, 2010, 8:43 PM

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK!!

Dear Shyam,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Lajmi,

Members have already proved that the subject BTR is WRONG.

Please refer the URL given below & i have also given enough to disprove the RULE.

/message/30331

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Fri, 2/19/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: BTR Cc: "Senthil" <athi_ram, "Punit Pandey" <punitpFriday, February 19, 2010, 11:25 PM

Dear Senthil,

You now have an opportunity to prove that this K.P. BTR rule is wrong...I have worked out the Exact TOB to be 01-14-30 AM,at Mumbai on 15/02/1946...

Can you accept the challenge and prove that the late M.P. Shanmugham's Rule is wrong... !

You have carried out a harangue against this rule in the past...here is a 'golden' opportunity...

Pl. don't let it slip away...so that all of us can improve/correct our knowledge of K.P.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Fri, 19 February, 2010 8:43:58 PMRe: Re: BTR

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK!!

Dear Shyam,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear senthil,I understood that you are not against the members but you are against the rules . So the responsbility you to prove the correct one as said by lajmiji and other senior memebers.which one is right BTR method in KP? Reg.,sara --- On Sat, 20/2/10, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:Senthil <athi_ramRe: Re: BTR Date: Saturday, 20 February, 2010, 7:10 PM

Dear Lajmi,

Members have already proved that the subject BTR is WRONG.

Please refer the URL given below & i have also given enough to disprove the RULE.

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30331

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Fri, 2/19/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Re: BTR@gro ups.comCc: "Senthil" <athi_ram >, "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Friday, February 19, 2010, 11:25 PM

Dear Senthil,

You have carried out a harangue against this rule in the past...here is a 'golden' opportunity. ..

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comFri, 19 February, 2010 8:43:58 PMRe: Re: BTR

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK!!

Dear Shyam,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger .

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Ramani,

First we have to eliminate the WRNOG RULE(s) for which many have given justification for one of the RULE followed by Lajmi/Shanmugam that is all. Our VGR started BTR quiz to find which RULE is giving consistent/closer results for which many of the members have not participated except few 6 out 3200 members. Hope you also not participated?? Why? I don't know the reason why VGR stopped the exercise? May be the number of participants are very less compared to our group strength (more than 3200 members) hence he must have frustrated with our member’s response.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 2/20/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Re: BTR Date: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 3:02 AM

Dear Sri Senthil,

If Sri Yogesh's rule (actually it is of Mr.M.P.Shanmugam' s rule) is rejected by K.P.Astrologers, then which method of BTR is accepted by you may please be made known for the benefit of members to try the same in the cases of BTVR

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Senthil

@gro ups.com

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK!!

Dear Shyam,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Senthil,

I gave you a genuine chance to explain to us your methodology by presenting a Live case. I am sorry you are touchy and feel offended by my conciliatory approach.

Honestly,neither your nor few members' queries need AT ALL to be answered.You can shout from the roof top.

There is no Single all -satisfying rule on BTR,till date.All success rates are never even 50% as historical records have proved.So what is the big fuss about?

In my considered opinion,even RPs' method are suspect,these were corroborated by our friend TW. If we connect 'divine urges' with RPs, it is the biggest con game going on. In the past ie 5 yrs ago when probably you were not in this group, Kanak Bosmia, proved the fallacy of RPs. Hence there is no astrological sanctity for BTR.

Hence when nothing is sacrosanct, each of us have an individual choice to adopt what is 'convenient' not a hitleristic diktat. I for one or for that matter my senior by age/experience Yogesh Lajmi or any one else are not answerable to you or any one of this group.

I am not a commercial astrologer,hence neither bound by time nor Lucre

to follow any specific method.I chose what I feel like. In many ways,using Yogesh Lajmi's methodology is very simple and can be easily manipulated using KP Astro SW3.0. RPs with Horary are more convenient. Sometimes I use combination of methods.

Please therefore do not use a "Fundamentilist" approach.

Best wishes,

Satish

--- On Sat, 2/20/10, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: Re: BTR Date: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 6:58 PM

Dear Satish,

Please don't divert the attention. I respect other's views and am not stopping the discussion between the members. But keep on telling the REJECTED RULE is not acceptable. We have enough discussed about the subject BTR Rule and you please answer the queries raised by the members before making any statement.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 2/19/10, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Re: BTR@gro ups.comFriday, February 19, 2010, 9:50 PM

Dear Senthil,

You appear to be offended by the discussion between two gentlemen.I would recommend you ignore such interaction which is not to your liking,for whatever justifications you may have. This is democracy and we must respect views.

A Professor in an University, triple Doctrate was avoiding marriage for decades. Now he wants to get married. Question is

Regards,

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK!!

Dear Shyam,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Senthil.

To confess with you. I am quite allergic to BTR, RP, Horary

etc. Not a single case attempted by me, was correct. That

is why I have not participated in BTR quizes by Shri VGR.

You might have seen my mail few days back, lamenting

about the unreliability of RPs, Horary analysis in many cases and I sought for the correct procedure to arrive at

the correct result. For the same BTR I have seen number

of methods shown by various authors. I am presently using Rule of Origin and agreeing the Ascendant position to Moon's position in broad (not of Mr.Shanmugam's Rule)

Even I made BTR of my own case of correcting Ascdt. sub

and sub-sub with Moon's Sub and Sub-sub, I am not

getting some events tallying with the rectified chart That is

the reason for my requesting you to let me know the

procedure adopted by you. I am not in favour of BTR for

each and every case unless it is specifically pointed out

of the doubtfulness of the original chart. Pl. tell what

procedure you adopt.for BTR.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Senthil

Cc: vgr_pavan1

Sunday, February 21, 2010 7:37 AM

Dear Ramani,

First we have to eliminate the WRNOG RULE(s) for which many have given justification for one of the RULE followed by Lajmi/Shanmugam that is all. Our VGR started BTR quiz to find which RULE is giving consistent/closer results for which many of the members have not participated except few 6 out 3200 members. Hope you also not participated?? Why? I don't know the reason why VGR stopped the exercise? May be the number of participants are very less compared to our group strength (more than 3200 members) hence he must have frustrated with our member’s response.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 2/20/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani >Re: Re: BTR Date: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 3:02 AM

Dear Sri Senthil,

If Sri Yogesh's rule (actually it is of Mr.M.P.Shanmugam' s rule) is rejected by K.P.Astrologers, then which method of BTR is accepted by you may please be made known for the benefit of members to try the same in the cases of BTVR

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Senthil

@gro ups.com

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK!!

Dear Shyam,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Shyam <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>yogeshlajmi@ Thu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PMBTRRespected Sir,Namaste!I am Unemployed since last 4.5 years (Since Oct 2005), I am notgetting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due toArthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers, elbow,knees, hips affected)Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus BhuktiThe birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrsI have rectified my birth time and My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrsName: ShyamDate of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )Place of Birth : Pune------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Ascendant Sublord and SubSublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN- RAH ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS... Ret/DirMOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH- SAT.. Direct ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct BTR.Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being inthe star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated thepossibility of job.I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approxdate of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified BTRis correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to"Moon Star and Sub".Thanking youGod Bless You!Shyam.

D.Senthil Sir,I put a problem under the thread ''Sinking Native'' and different birth time was analysed by different astrologers of this forum.How ever for verification of birth time I had also given important events of life of the sinking native.But none responded properly.All the astrologers were trying to analyse birth time discarding Samungham's method of BTR.VGR was told date of marriage of sinking native also as 30.11.2008 and even then he did not further take up that case.I hope now you will reveal BTR method with clear and cogent reasoning which will apply in every case and every astrologer will arrive at one result and there will be left no chance for probabilities.All the K.P followers will be waiting eagerly for new and absolute BTR method.

With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Sun, February 21, 2010 11:09:12 AMRe: Re: BTR

Dear Senthil,

I gave you a genuine chance to explain to us your methodology by presenting a Live case. I am sorry you are touchy and feel offended by my conciliatory approach.

Honestly,neither your nor few members' queries need AT ALL to be answered.You can shout from the roof top.

There is no Single all -satisfying rule on BTR,till date.All success rates are never even 50% as historical records have proved.So what is the big fuss about?

In my considered opinion,even RPs' method are suspect,these were corroborated by our friend TW. If we connect 'divine urges' with RPs, it is the biggest con game going on. In the past ie 5 yrs ago when probably you were not in this group, Kanak Bosmia, proved the fallacy of RPs. Hence there is no astrological sanctity for BTR.

Hence when nothing is sacrosanct, each of us have an individual choice to adopt what is 'convenient' not a hitleristic diktat. I for one or for that matter my senior by age/experience Yogesh Lajmi or any one else are not answerable to you or any one of this group.

to follow any specific method.I chose what I feel like. In many ways,using Yogesh Lajmi's methodology is very simple and can be easily manipulated using KP Astro SW3.0. RPs with Horary are more convenient. Sometimes I use combination of methods.

Best wishes,

Satish

--- On Sat, 2/20/10, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Re: BTR@gro ups.comSaturday, February 20, 2010, 6:58 PM

Dear Satish,

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Re: BTR@gro ups.comFriday, February 19, 2010, 9:50 PM

Dear Senthil,

Regards,

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK!!

Dear Shyam,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Sri Lajmiji,

The rectified exact BT now given i.e.1-14-30 AM changes the Ascdt. sub to Saturn from Venus and Dasa & Bhukthi

remains same but Anthara is Rahu

-

Yogesh Lajmi

Cc: Senthil ; Punit Pandey

Saturday, February 20, 2010 12:55 PM

Dear Senthil,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Senthil <athi_ram > Sent: Fri, 19 February, 2010 8:43:58 PMRe: Re: BTR

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK!!

Dear Shyam,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Sri Lajmiji,

The revised rectified BT is stated as 1-24-30 AM. According to this Ascdt. sub changes from Venus to Saturn. DBA

is also same except Sookshama is Rahu instead of Juptr.

According to Shri Suresh, the querist, Venus is strong planet (self strength) is a Maraka Bhavva holder 7th and

thro' sub Moon he signifies Bhadhakasthana. His query is

how Mars is invoved as Dasa lord, when he is not connected

to Marak or Bhadhak. I have replied quoting your own

statement to look to the strength of Mars Lagna lord and

strength. As he indicates medium life upto 65 years,

Mars is empowered to give the result during his Dasa as

Venus period the native runs 25-45 age and moreover

Venus is combust with close conjunction of Sun and thus

he ooses his strength to inflict death. Kindly let me know

whether I am correct in my analysis. Sookshma lord is

Rahu agent of 8th lord connected to Mars and Saturn Dasa

Bhukthi lords.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

Dear Senthil,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK!!

Dear Shyam,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

/message/30331?threaded=1 & l=1/message/29134/message/30596?threaded=1 & l=1/message/5493?threaded=1 & l=1In File section of this Group

Rectification Study A Study of Various Methodologies of Birth Time Rectification

pandeypunit

May 28, 2005Files > Rectification Study

Name

Size

Creator

Created

AA Rated2Data Check by RP.txt AA rated data check by RP Method

13 KB

kanbosastro

Jun 4, 2005

aa-records1.txt AA Records for RP-based Rectification

5 KB

ranga_mms

May 30, 2005

aa-records1cheke by RP.txt Ruling Planets Technique Applied to AA Charts

10 KB

kanbosastro

May 30, 2005

aa-records2(+10Mnt)Check with RP Method.txt RP Checking with (+10Mnt. from AA Rated Data) Falsy data

14 KB

kanbosastro

Jun 12, 2005

aa-records2(-10Mnt)Check By RP Method.txt RP Checking with (-10Mnt. from AA Rated Data) Falsy data

13 KB

kanbosastro

Jun 7, 2005/message/18612?threaded=1 & l=12. The controversy about what is the birth time will never be settled.-K.N. Rao: Timing of Events Through Vimshottari Dasha, 1996, in Preface to theSecond Edition/message/30169?threaded=1 & l=1 , SARA RAJU <saraus2001 wrote:>> Dear senthil,> I understood that you are not against the members but you are against the rules . So the responsbility you to prove the correct one as said by lajmiji and other senior memebers.> which one is right BTR method in KP? > Reg.,sara > > > > --- On Sat, 20/2/10, Senthil athi_ram wrote:> > Senthil athi_ram Re: Re: BTR> > Saturday, 20 February, 2010, 7:10 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > Dear Lajmi,>  > Members have already proved that the subject BTR is WRONG.>  > Please refer the URL given below & i have also given enough to disprove the RULE.>  > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30331> >  > GOOD LUCK!!>  > D.Senthil> > --- On Fri, 2/19/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> Re: Re: BTR> @gro ups.com> Cc: "Senthil" athi_ram >, "Punit Pandey" punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Friday, February 19, 2010, 11:25 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Senthil,>                   You now have an opportunity to prove that this K.P. BTR rule is wrong...I have worked out the Exact TOB to be 01-14-30 AM,at Mumbai on 15/02/1946...>                   Can you accept the challenge and prove that the late M.P. Shanmugham's Rule is wrong... !>                   You have carried out a harangue against this rule in the past...here is a 'golden' opportunity. ..>                    Pl. don't let it slip away...so that all of us can improve/correct our knowledge of K.P.>                   With best wishes,>                    Yogesh Lajmi.>                   >                    > > > > > Senthil athi_ram >> @gro ups.com> Fri, 19 February, 2010 8:43:58 PM> Re: Re: BTR> >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Shyam/Lajmi,> > >  > //Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified BTR> is correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to> "Moon Star and Sub".//>  > How may times we can tell this rule is NOT ACCEPTED BY KP ASTROLOGERS/ REJECTED RULE. Please answer the queries raised by the members regarding the above rule before you make any statement. Till then there is no point in talking about this RULE.>  > > GOOD LUCK!!>  > D.Senthil> > --- On Thu, 2/18/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> Re: BTR> "Shyam" shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>> Cc: @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 18, 2010, 6:10 AM> > >  > > > > Dear Shyam,>                    The Rectified TOB you have arrived at,is absolutely correct,upto the minute,as per K.P. Principles.. .>                   With best wishes,>                   Yogesh Lajmi.>                    > > > > > > Shyam shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>> yogeshlajmi@ > Thu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PM> BTR> > Respected Sir,> Namaste!> > I am Unemployed since last 4.5 years (Since Oct 2005), I am not> getting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due to> Arthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers, elbow,knees, hips affected)> > Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti> > The birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrs> > I have rectified my birth time and > > My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrs> > Name: Shyam> Date of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )> Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )> Place of Birth : Pune> > ------------ --------- ---------> --------- --------- --------- ---------> Ascendant Sublord and SubSublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-> > CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS> 1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN- RAH > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-> > PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS... Ret/Dir> MOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH- SAT.. Direct > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> > So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct BTR.> > Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being in> the star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated the> possibility of job.> > I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approx> date of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.> > Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified> BTR> is correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to> "Moon Star and Sub".> > Thanking you> God Bless You!> Shyam.> > > > > > >  > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger . > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

/message/30497

, " kadavasalramani " <kadavasalramani

wrote:

>

> Dear Sri Senthil,

>

> If Sri Yogesh's rule (actually it is of Mr.M.P.Shanmugam's rule) is rejected

by K.P.Astrologers, then which method of BTR is accepted by you may please be

made known for the benefit of members to try the same in the cases of BTVR

> is neccessary, which will give correct results for the events.

>

>

> Truly yours,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> Senthil

>

> Friday, February 19, 2010 8:43 PM

> Re: Re: BTR

>

>

>

> Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

>

> //Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified

BTR

> is correct, because " Ascendant Sub and SubSub " is equal to

> " Moon Star and Sub " .//

>

> How may times we can tell this rule is NOT ACCEPTED BY KP

ASTROLOGERS/ REJECTED RULE. Please answer the queries raised by the members

regarding the above rule before you make any statement. Till then there is no

point in talking about this RULE.

>

> GOOD LUCK!!

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

> --- On Thu, 2/18/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

> Re: BTR

> " Shyam " <shyam1051

> Cc:

> Thursday, February 18, 2010, 6:10 AM

>

>

>

> Dear Shyam,

> The Rectified TOB you have arrived at,is

absolutely correct,upto the minute,as per K.P. Principles.. .

> With best wishes,

> Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>

>

>

>

> ----

> Shyam <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>

> yogeshlajmi@

> Thu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PM

> BTR

>

> Respected Sir,

> Namaste!

>

> I am Unemployed since last 4.5 years (Since Oct 2005), I am not

> getting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due to

> Arthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers, elbow,knees, hips affected)

>

> Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti

>

> The birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrs

>

> I have rectified my birth time and

>

> My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrs

>

> Name: Shyam

> Date of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )

> Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )

> Place of Birth : Pune

>

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

---------

> Ascendant Sublord and SubSublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-

>

> CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS

> 1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN- RAH

>

---------

> Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-

>

> PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS... Ret/Dir

> MOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH- SAT.. Direct

>

---------

>

> So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct BTR.

>

> Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being in

> the star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated the

> possibility of job.

>

> I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approx

> date of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.

>

> Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified BTR

> is correct, because " Ascendant Sub and SubSub " is equal to

> " Moon Star and Sub " .

>

> Thanking you

> God Bless You!

> Shyam.

>

In File Section of this Group

Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc Explanation of the Test Results 156 KB tw853 Oct 25, 2009 Edit Delete Cut

Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rulre1.doc (What is this? How to be applied?) 38 KB tw853 Dec 30, 2009 Edit Delete Cut

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:>> Dear Senthil,>                   You now have an opportunity to prove that this K.P. BTR rule is wrong...I have worked out the Exact TOB to be 01-14-30 AM,at Mumbai on 15/02/1946...>                   Can you accept the challenge and prove that the late M.P. Shanmugham's Rule is wrong... !>                   You have carried out a harangue against this rule in the past...here is a 'golden' opportunity...>                    Pl. don't let it slip away...so that all of us can improve/correct our knowledge of K.P.>                   With best wishes,>                    Yogesh Lajmi.>                   >                    > > > ________________________________> Senthil athi_ram > Fri, 19 February, 2010 8:43:58 PM> Re: Re: BTR> >  > Dear Shyam/Lajmi,> > > //Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified BTR> is correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to> "Moon Star and Sub".//> > How may times we can tell this rule is NOT ACCEPTED BY KP ASTROLOGERS/ REJECTED RULE. Please answer the queries raised by the members regarding the above rule before you make any statement. Till then there is no point in talking about this RULE.>  > GOOD LUCK!!>  > D.Senthil > > --- On Thu, 2/18/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > Re: BTR> >"Shyam" shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>> >Cc: @gro ups.com> >Thursday, February 18, 2010, 6:10 AM> >> >> > > >Dear Shyam,> >                   The Rectified TOB you have arrived at,is absolutely correct,upto the minute,as per K.P. Principles.. .> >                  With best wishes,> >                  Yogesh Lajmi.> >                   > >> >> >> >> ________________________________> Shyam shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>> >yogeshlajmi@ > >Thu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PM> >BTR> >> >Respected Sir,> >Namaste!> >> >I am Unemployed since last 4.5 years (Since Oct 2005), I am not> >getting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due to> >Arthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers, elbow,knees, hips affected)> >> >Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti> >> >The birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrs> >> >I have rectified my birth time and > >> >My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrs> >> >Name: Shyam> >Date of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )> >Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )> >Place of Birth : Pune> >> >------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> >Ascendant Sublord and SubSublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-> >> >CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS> >1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN- RAH > >> >------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> >Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-> >> >PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS... Ret/Dir> >MOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH- SAT.. Direct > >> >------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> >> >So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct BTR.> >> >Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being in> >the star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated the> >possibility of job.> >> >I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approx> >date of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.> >> >Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified BTR> >is correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to> >"Moon Star and Sub".> >> >Thanking you> >God Bless You!> >Shyam.> >> > > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.>

Dear Satish,

First we have to eliminate the WRNOG RULE(s) for which many have given justification for one of the RULE followed by Lajmi/Shanmugam that is all.

As mentioned by you If we know the unique rule for BTR that gives more reliable results then this topic need not be discussed. But certainly we cannot accept the RULE doesn't have any logic at all.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 2/20/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Re: BTR Date: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 9:39 PM

Dear Senthil,

Best wishes,

Satish

--- On Sat, 2/20/10, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Re: BTR@gro ups.comSaturday, February 20, 2010, 6:58 PM

Dear Satish,

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

Dear Senthil,

Regards,

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK!!

Dear Shyam,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Sri Yogwshji.

My friend's Daughter-in-law was due for normal delivery

(no complaint about her health or the child in her womb) on 8th ot 9th Febry.2010 this month. Relatives fearing for inauspicious birth star of the child (Kettai/Moolam) on the days expected for normal delivery, requested the hospital authorities to prepone the delivery by 'C' surgery on 7th inst. itself without caring for astrological implications. The Cessarian surgery was conducted on 7-2-2010 morning approx. at 8-30 AM and a girl child was delivered safely in

Anuradha star Kumba Lagna. My opinion is that this is

a case of voluntary change of date and it does not fall into normal case of delivery. Even if we do BTR whether it will

be right in such cases. What is KP Rule for such advancing

days by preponing the delivery intentionally. Can we treat it

as normal delivery and analyse the chart. I am yet to get

the details of birth stars of parents, brother of the child to

verify the birth star and also chlld's father's lagna position

to compare with the 9th House position of the child. Your

comment please.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

Dear Senthil,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK!!

Dear Shyam,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.