IndiaDivine.org

BTR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

During the beginning stage, Prof. KSK himself failed many times and he improved step by step to formulate the system/Rule this was told by late prof. Balasundaram(son-in-law of KSK). So don't get worry try to participate and improve gradually.

Myself and Dr.Rath have done some study on RP based BTR you can refer in the files section.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 2/21/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Re: BTR Date: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 12:58 AM

Dear Senthil.

To confess with you. I am quite allergic to BTR, RP, Horary

etc. Not a single case attempted by me, was correct. That

is why I have not participated in BTR quizes by Shri VGR.

You might have seen my mail few days back, lamenting

about the unreliability of RPs, Horary analysis in many cases and I sought for the correct procedure to arrive at

the correct result. For the same BTR I have seen number

of methods shown by various authors. I am presently using Rule of Origin and agreeing the Ascendant position to Moon's position in broad (not of Mr.Shanmugam' s Rule)

Even I made BTR of my own case of correcting Ascdt. sub

and sub-sub with Moon's Sub and Sub-sub, I am not

getting some events tallying with the rectified chart That is

the reason for my requesting you to let me know the

procedure adopted by you. I am not in favour of BTR for

each and every case unless it is specifically pointed out

of the doubtfulness of the original chart. Pl. tell what

procedure you adopt.for BTR.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Senthil

@gro ups.com

Cc: vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in

Sunday, February 21, 2010 7:37 AM

Re: Re: BTR

Dear Ramani,

First we have to eliminate the WRNOG RULE(s) for which many have given justification for one of the RULE followed by Lajmi/Shanmugam that is all. Our VGR started BTR quiz to find which RULE is giving consistent/closer results for which many of the members have not participated except few 6 out 3200 members. Hope you also not participated? ? Why? I don't know the reason why VGR stopped the exercise? May be the number of participants are very less compared to our group strength (more than 3200 members) hence he must have frustrated with our member’s response.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 2/20/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: Re: BTR@gro ups.comSaturday, February 20, 2010, 3:02 AM

Dear Sri Senthil,

If Sri Yogesh's rule (actually it is of Mr.M.P.Shanmugam' s rule) is rejected by K.P.Astrologers, then which method of BTR is accepted by you may please be made known for the benefit of members to try the same in the cases of BTVR

is neccessary, which will give correct results for the events.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Senthil

@gro ups.com

Friday, February 19, 2010 8:43 PM

Re: Re: BTR

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

//Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified BTRis correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to"Moon Star and Sub".//

How may times we can tell this rule is NOT ACCEPTED BY KP ASTROLOGERS/ REJECTED RULE. Please answer the queries raised by the members regarding the above rule before you make any statement. Till then there is no point in talking about this RULE.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Thu, 2/18/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > Re: BTR"Shyam" <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>Cc: @gro ups.comThursday, February 18, 2010, 6:10 AM

Dear Shyam,

The Rectified TOB you have arrived at,is absolutely correct,upto the minute,as per K.P. Principles.. .

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Shyam <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>yogeshlajmi@ Thu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PMBTRRespected Sir,Namaste!I am Unemployed since last 4.5 years (Since Oct 2005), I am notgetting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due toArthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers, elbow,knees, hips affected)Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus BhuktiThe birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrsI have rectified my birth time and My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrsName: ShyamDate of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )Place of Birth : Pune------------ --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- ---------Ascendant Sublord and SubSublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN- RAH ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS... Ret/DirMOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH- SAT.. Direct ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct BTR.Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being inthe star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated thepossibility of job.I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approxdate of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified

BTRis correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to"Moon Star and Sub".Thanking youGod Bless You!Shyam.

Dear TinWin,

Thanks for the reference & details.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Sun, 2/21/10, TW <tw853 wrote:

TW <tw853 Re: BTR Date: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 5:22 AM

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30331?threaded= 1 & l=1http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 29134http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30596?threaded= 1 & l=1http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 5493?threaded= 1 & l=1In File section of this Group

Rectification Study A Study of Various Methodologies of Birth Time Rectification

pandeypunit

May 28, 2005Files > Rectification Study

Name

Size

Creator

Created

AA Rated2Data Check by RP.txt AA rated data check by RP Method

13 KB

kanbosastro

Jun 4, 2005

aa-records1. txt AA Records for RP-based Rectification

5 KB

ranga_mms

May 30, 2005

aa-records1cheke by RP.txt Ruling Planets Technique Applied to AA Charts

10 KB

kanbosastro

May 30, 2005

aa-records2( +10Mnt)Check with RP Method.txt RP Checking with (+10Mnt. from AA Rated Data) Falsy data

14 KB

kanbosastro

Jun 12, 2005

aa-records2( -10Mnt)Check By RP Method.txt RP Checking with (-10Mnt. from AA Rated Data) Falsy data

13 KB

kanbosastro

Jun 7, 2005http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 18612?threaded= 1 & l=12. The controversy about what is the birth time will never be settled.-K.N. Rao: Timing of Events Through Vimshottari Dasha, 1996, in Preface to theSecond Editionhttp://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30169?threaded= 1 & l=1@gro ups.com, SARA RAJU <saraus2001@. ..> wrote:>> Dear senthil,> I understood that you are not against the members but you are against the rules . So the responsbility you to prove the correct one as said by lajmiji and other senior memebers.> which one is right BTR method in KP? > Reg.,sara > > > > --- On Sat, 20/2/10, Senthil athi_ram wrote:> > Senthil athi_ram Re: Re: BTR>

@gro ups.com> Saturday, 20 February, 2010, 7:10 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > Dear Lajmi,>  > Members have already proved that the subject BTR is WRONG.>  > Please refer the URL given below & i have also given enough to disprove the RULE.>  > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30331> >  > GOOD LUCK!!>  > D.Senthil> > --- On Fri, 2/19/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> Re: Re: BTR> @gro ups.com>

Cc: "Senthil" athi_ram >, "Punit Pandey" punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Friday, February 19, 2010, 11:25 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Senthil,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â You now have an opportunity to prove that this K.P. BTR rule is wrong...I have worked out the Exact TOB to be 01-14-30 AM,at Mumbai on 15/02/1946.. .> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Can you accept the challenge and prove that the late M.P. Shanmugham's Rule is wrong... !> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â You have carried out a harangue against this rule in the

past...here is a 'golden' opportunity. ..> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Pl. don't let it slip away...so that all of us can improve/correct our knowledge of K.P.> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With best wishes,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yogesh Lajmi.> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â >

> > > > Senthil athi_ram >> @gro ups.com> Fri, 19 February, 2010 8:43:58 PM> Re: Re: BTR> >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Shyam/Lajmi,> > >  > //Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified BTR> is correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to> "Moon Star and Sub".//>  > How may times we can tell this rule is NOT ACCEPTED BY KP ASTROLOGERS/ REJECTED RULE. Please answer the queries raised by the members regarding the above rule before you make any statement. Till then there is no point in talking about this RULE.>  > > GOOD LUCK!!>  > D.Senthil> > --- On Thu,

2/18/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> Re: BTR> "Shyam" shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>> Cc: @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 18, 2010, 6:10 AM> > > Â > > > > Dear Shyam,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The Rectified TOB you have arrived at,is absolutely correct,upto the minute,as per K.P. Principles.. .> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With best wishes,>

Yogesh Lajmi.>                    > > > > > > Shyam shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>> yogeshlajmi@ > Thu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PM> BTR> > Respected Sir,> Namaste!> > I am Unemployed since last 4.5 years (Since Oct 2005), I am not> getting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due to> Arthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers, elbow,knees, hips affected)> > Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti> > The birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrs> > I have

rectified my birth time and > > My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrs> > Name: Shyam> Date of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )> Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )> Place of Birth : Pune> > ------------ --------- ---------> --------- --------- --------- ---------> Ascendant Sublord and SubSublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-> > CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS> 1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN- RAH > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-> > PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS... Ret/Dir> MOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH- SAT.. Direct > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> > So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct

BTR.> > Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being in> the star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated the> possibility of job.> > I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approx> date of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.> > Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified> BTR> is correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to> "Moon Star and Sub".> > Thanking you> God Bless You!> Shyam.> > > > > > > Â > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger . > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

Hi Satishquery regarding the Gentleman DOB:29/09/1961; 5.55P.M; KAKINADA

In my opinion, the native is destined to be married on 9th Feb 2011, Sani-Budh-Rahu-Mars

Naresh Valecha

--- On Sun, 21/2/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Re: BTR Date: Sunday, 21 February, 2010, 11:09 AM

Dear Senthil,

I gave you a genuine chance to explain to us your methodology by presenting a Live case. I am sorry you are touchy and feel offended by my conciliatory approach.

Honestly,neither your nor few members' queries need AT ALL to be answered.You can shout from the roof top.

There is no Single all -satisfying rule on BTR,till date.All success rates are never even 50% as historical records have proved.So what is the big fuss about?

In my considered opinion,even RPs' method are suspect,these were corroborated by our friend TW. If we connect 'divine urges' with RPs, it is the biggest con game going on. In the past ie 5 yrs ago when probably you were not in this group, Kanak Bosmia, proved the fallacy of RPs. Hence there is no astrological sanctity for BTR.

Hence when nothing is sacrosanct, each of us have an individual choice to adopt what is 'convenient' not a hitleristic diktat. I for one or for that matter my senior by age/experience Yogesh Lajmi or any one else are not answerable to you or any one of this group.

I am not a commercial astrologer,hence neither bound by time nor Lucre

to follow any specific method.I chose what I feel like. In many ways,using Yogesh Lajmi's methodology is very simple and can be easily manipulated using KP Astro SW3.0. RPs with Horary are more convenient. Sometimes I use combination of methods.

Please therefore do not use a "Fundamentilist" approach.

Best wishes,

Satish

--- On Sat, 2/20/10, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Re: BTR@gro ups.comSaturday, February 20, 2010, 6:58 PM

Dear Satish,

Please don't divert the attention. I respect other's views and am not stopping the discussion between the members. But keep on telling the REJECTED RULE is not acceptable. We have enough discussed about the subject BTR Rule and you please answer the queries raised by the members before making any statement.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 2/19/10, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Re: BTR@gro ups.comFriday, February 19, 2010, 9:50 PM

Dear Senthil,

You appear to be offended by the discussion between two gentlemen.I would recommend you ignore such interaction which is not to your liking,for whatever justifications you may have. This is democracy and we must respect views.

I have a live case to utilise your tremendous skills in astrology.

A Professor in an University, triple Doctrate was avoiding marriage for decades. Now he wants to get married. Question is

1 Will he get married.If so when?

2 Will his partner be from same profession or else.

Birth Details: Sep 29,1961 1755 hrs Kakinada

Regards,

Satish--- On Fri, 2/19/10, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Re: BTR@gro ups.comFriday, February 19, 2010, 8:43 PM

Dear Shyam/Lajmi,

//Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified BTRis correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to"Moon Star and Sub".//

How may times we can tell this rule is NOT ACCEPTED BY KP ASTROLOGERS/ REJECTED RULE. Please answer the queries raised by the members regarding the above rule before you make any statement. Till then there is no point in talking about this RULE.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Thu, 2/18/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > Re: BTR"Shyam" <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>Cc: @gro ups.comThursday, February 18, 2010, 6:10 AM

Dear Shyam,

The Rectified TOB you have arrived at,is absolutely correct,upto the minute,as per K.P. Principles.. .

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Shyam <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>yogeshlajmi@ Thu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PMBTRRespected Sir,Namaste!I am Unemployed since last 4.5 years (Since Oct 2005), I am notgetting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due toArthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers, elbow,knees, hips affected)Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus BhuktiThe birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrsI have rectified my birth time and My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrsName: ShyamDate of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )Place of Birth : Pune------------ --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- ---------Ascendant Sublord and SubSublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN- RAH ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :-PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB- SS... Ret/DirMOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH- SAT.. Direct ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct BTR.Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being inthe star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated thepossibility of job.I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approxdate of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.Sir I sincerely request you to guide me whether this rectified

BTRis correct, because "Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to"Moon Star and Sub".Thanking youGod Bless You!Shyam.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.