Dear Adith ji

In the recent quiz you had given(childbirth,Female,13-06-1968,8.55pm),

As you told,she has got married on 16 age,means Ma-Ke.Regarding your backward

method,Ma is not stronger than Ra(as Ra sub is Su which has Sa's sub with no

planets in its star without signifying any negative house).For 7th house we can

accept Ke as a significator but I can't realize how marriage happened in Ma

MD,Ma is not stronger than Ra.

(I use 4step theory of Mr.Gondhalekar ji in my analysis but here eager to know

your reason for happening marriage in Ma MD as per Backward method).

Best Wishes

Hussein

Dear Hussein ji,A Dasa Lord can be a mixture of both favorable and unfavorable significations. According to the Bukthi lord and the severity of the unfavorable and favorable signfications signified by both Dasa and bukthi lord, the results will happen.

Mars is in the star of Mars who is the lord of 11 in 5 conjoined with 6.5,11 are favorable and 6 is not so.Mars is in the sub of Mercury in 6 close conjun to 5th bava.6 is unfavorable and 5 is favorable

Mercury is in the star of Rahu who is conjoine with Sat the lord of 2.2,5,11 signfications are more than enough for the marraigeMore over, Mars does aspect the the lord of 7, Moon.So Mars is favorable for marriage. But its strong signfication of 4 and close conjunction to 6 did not favor the progeny.

As per Backward theory, if there is no planet in the sub of a planet who is posited in the star of occupant (or lord), that planet is favorable provided its self strength and sublevel strength are favorable.Mars is the lord of 11.

Mars, Sun, Ven are in the star of Mars. Moon and Ketu are in the sub of VenRahu in the sub of SunNo planet in the sub of Mars.Hence Mars, Moon, Ketu, Rahu are favorable according to their other strength.

The running Dasa lord iteself is Mars and favorable for marriage as described above. Hence it need not wait for the next Rahu Dasa to favor the marriage.Moreover, the lord of 2 is Sat . and No planet is in Sat star. Rahu represents Sat by close conjunction. Mer is in the star of Rahu . Mars is in the sub of Mer.

We have to look at the strength of the planets in all aspects. Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

Dear Adith ji

In the recent quiz you had given(childbirth,Female,13-06-1968,8.55pm),

As you told,she has got married on 16 age,means Ma-Ke.Regarding your backward method,Ma is not stronger than Ra(as Ra sub is Su which has Sa's sub with no planets in its star without signifying any negative house).For 7th house we can accept Ke as a significator but I can't realize how marriage happened in Ma MD,Ma is not stronger than Ra.

(I use 4step theory of Mr.Gondhalekar ji in my analysis but here eager to know your reason for happening marriage in Ma MD as per Backward method).

Best Wishes

Hussein

Dear Sri Adithji,

Thanks for your excelent clarification about the backward

theory and strength of Planets. Now I understood properly

your emphasise on backward theory. Many thanks.

In view of your explanation for bringing out 5 steps, I

withdraw my remarks and I fully appreciate you for your

finding this new method. I have noted it.

Thanking you once again,

K.S.V.Ramani

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 6:40 PM

Re: some doubts regard to female's marriage

Dear Hussein ji,A Dasa Lord can be a mixture of both favorable and unfavorable significations. According to the Bukthi lord and the severity of the unfavorable and favorable signfications signified by both Dasa and bukthi lord, the results will happen.Mars is in the star of Mars who is the lord of 11 in 5 conjoined with 6.5,11 are favorable and 6 is not so.Mars is in the sub of Mercury in 6 close conjun to 5th bava.6 is unfavorable and 5 is favorableMercury is in the star of Rahu who is conjoine with Sat the lord of 2.2,5,11 signfications are more than enough for the marraigeMore over, Mars does aspect the the lord of 7, Moon.So Mars is favorable for marriage. But its strong signfication of 4 and close conjunction to 6 did not favor the progeny.As per Backward theory, if there is no planet in the sub of a planet who is posited in the star of occupant (or lord), that planet is favorable provided its self strength and sublevel strength are favorable.Mars is the lord of 11. Mars, Sun, Ven are in the star of Mars. Moon and Ketu are in the sub of VenRahu in the sub of SunNo planet in the sub of Mars.Hence Mars, Moon, Ketu, Rahu are favorable according to their other strength.The running Dasa lord iteself is Mars and favorable for marriage as described above. Hence it need not wait for the next Rahu Dasa to favor the marriage.Moreover, the lord of 2 is Sat . and No planet is in Sat star. Rahu represents Sat by close conjunction. Mer is in the star of Rahu . Mars is in the sub of Mer. We have to look at the strength of the planets in all aspects. Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Hussein <ahahosien > wrote:

Dear Adith jiIn the recent quiz you had given(childbirth,Female,13-06-1968,8.55pm),As you told,she has got married on 16 age,means Ma-Ke.Regarding your backward method,Ma is not stronger than Ra(as Ra sub is Su which has Sa's sub with no planets in its star without signifying any negative house).For 7th house we can accept Ke as a significator but I can't realize how marriage happened in Ma MD,Ma is not stronger than Ra.(I use 4step theory of Mr.Gondhalekar ji in my analysis but here eager to know your reason for happening marriage in Ma MD as per Backward method).Best WishesHussein

respected sir. Please help me to understand 4 step theory and backward theory with example so i can understand, thanks with regardsadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wed, 3 February, 2010 6:40:46 PMRe: some doubts regard to female's marriage

Dear Hussein ji,A Dasa Lord can be a mixture of both favorable and unfavorable significations. According to the Bukthi lord and the severity of the unfavorable and favorable signfications signified by both Dasa and bukthi lord, the results will happen.

Mars is in the star of Mars who is the lord of 11 in 5 conjoined with 6.5,11 are favorable and 6 is not so.Mars is in the sub of Mercury in 6 close conjun to 5th bava.6 is unfavorable and 5 is favorable

Mercury is in the star of Rahu who is conjoine with Sat the lord of 2.2,5,11 signfications are more than enough for the marraigeMore over, Mars does aspect the the lord of 7, Moon.So Mars is favorable for marriage. But its strong signfication of 4 and close conjunction to 6 did not favor the progeny.

As per Backward theory, if there is no planet in the sub of a planet who is posited in the star of occupant (or lord), that planet is favorable provided its self strength and sublevel strength are favorable.Mars is the lord of 11.

Mars, Sun, Ven are in the star of Mars. Moon and Ketu are in the sub of VenRahu in the sub of SunNo planet in the sub of Mars.Hence Mars, Moon, Ketu, Rahu are favorable according to their other strength.

The running Dasa lord iteself is Mars and favorable for marriage as described above. Hence it need not wait for the next Rahu Dasa to favor the marriage.Moreover, the lord of 2 is Sat . and No planet is in Sat star. Rahu represents Sat by close conjunction. Mer is in the star of Rahu . Mars is in the sub of Mer.

We have to look at the strength of the planets in all aspects. Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Hussein <ahahosien > wrote:

Dear Adith ji

In the recent quiz you had given(childbirth, Female,13- 06-1968,8. 55pm),

As you told,she has got married on 16 age,means Ma-Ke.Regarding your backward method,Ma is not stronger than Ra(as Ra sub is Su which has Sa's sub with no planets in its star without signifying any negative house).For 7th house we can accept Ke as a significator but I can't realize how marriage happened in Ma MD,Ma is not stronger than Ra.

(I use 4step theory of Mr.Gondhalekar ji in my analysis but here eager to know your reason for happening marriage in Ma MD as per Backward method).

Best Wishes

Hussein

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Thanks for your appreciation.All are based on what our Guruji has already explained to us.But this Backward Theory will be helpful in finding the strength of the signficators. and also trying not to leave any room to miss a significator.

For example if you want to know if a particular planet will signify " 7 " , we can check with 4 step theory and check its signfications.But if we want to know the planet signifying 7, there this theory will be of useful.

Because, we normally look at the planet in the star of the occupant or the ownerthe planet in the sub of the occupant or owner(if no planet in its star)and we do not look at the following generally

ie., take the planet who is in the star of the occupant or ownerLook at the planets who are in the sub of that planet. This is Backward theory.Those planets are also signfictors.the strength can be ascertained by self, star level, sub level and the aspect, conjunction and so on .. as I described earlier.

Thanks and RegardsAdithdo not take the planet whose sub lord is tenated in the star of the occupant or the owner.On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 5:50 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

theory and strength of Planets.  Now I understood properly

your emphasise on backward theory.  Many thanks.

Thanking you once again,

K.S.V.Ramani

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear Hussein ji,A Dasa Lord can be a mixture of both favorable and unfavorable significations. According to the Bukthi lord and the severity of the unfavorable and favorable signfications signified by both Dasa and bukthi lord, the results will happen.Mars is in the star of Mars who is the lord of 11 in 5 conjoined with 6.5,11 are favorable and 6 is not so.Mars is in the sub of Mercury in 6 close conjun to 5th bava.6 is unfavorable and 5 is favorableMercury is in the star of Rahu who is conjoine with Sat the lord of 2.2,5,11 signfications are more than enough for the marraigeMore over, Mars does aspect the the lord of 7, Moon.So Mars is favorable for marriage. But its strong signfication of 4 and close conjunction to 6 did not favor the progeny.As per Backward theory, if there is no planet in the sub of a planet who is posited in the star of occupant (or lord), that planet is favorable provided its self strength and sublevel strength are favorable.Mars is the lord of 11. Mars, Sun, Ven are in the star of Mars. Moon and Ketu are in the sub of VenRahu in the sub of SunNo planet in the sub of Mars.Hence Mars, Moon, Ketu, Rahu are favorable according to their other strength.The running Dasa lord iteself is Mars and favorable for marriage as described above. Hence it need not wait for the next Rahu Dasa to favor the marriage.Moreover, the lord of 2 is Sat . and No planet is in Sat star. Rahu represents Sat by close conjunction. Mer is in the star of Rahu . Mars is in the sub of Mer. We have to look at the strength of the planets in all aspects. Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

Dear Adith jiIn the recent quiz you had given(childbirth,Female,13-06-1968,8.55pm),As you told,she has got married on 16 age,means Ma-Ke.Regarding your backward method,Ma is not stronger than Ra(as Ra sub is Su which has Sa's sub with no planets in its star without signifying any negative house).For 7th house we can accept Ke as a significator but I can't realize how marriage happened in Ma MD,Ma is not stronger than Ra.(I use 4step theory of Mr.Gondhalekar ji in my analysis but here eager to know your reason for happening marriage in Ma MD as per Backward method).Best WishesHussein

Dear Sir,Both the 4 step theory and Backward theory are available in the files section.You can go through.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 10:40 AM, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81 wrote:

respected sir.     Please help me to understand  4 step theory and backward theory with  example so i can understand,         

thanks with regards

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sent: Wed, 3 February, 2010 6:40:46 PM

We have to look at the strength of the planets in all aspects. Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Hussein <ahahosien > wrote:

Dear Adith ji

In the recent quiz you had given(childbirth, Female,13- 06-1968,8. 55pm),

Best Wishes

Hussein

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear Sri Adithji,

Will you kindly clarify my following doubt and confirm my

presumption. When we apply backward theory and find

the planet as favourable e.g in Quiz 17, we have found

Ketu as useful signifying 7th.Bhavam and similarly we

fount Mercury by applying backward theory useful for

DBA period. In such cases for (1) Ketu, can we ignore

its sub lord even if it is not fruitful thro' Sub? for (2) Merc.

can we ignore its placement of 6 (pl.forget about its Retro

position signifying 5th, which I doubt about it)?

I presume that in both the cases, when they are found

favourable thro' backward theory, we need not proceed

further to see its S/L or Placement of evil Bhava.

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Thursday, February 04, 2010 3:09 PM

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Thanks for your appreciation.All are based on what our Guruji has already explained to us.But this Backward Theory will be helpful in finding the strength of the signficators. and also trying not to leave any room to miss a significator.For example if you want to know if a particular planet will signify "7", we can check with 4 step theory and check its signfications.But if we want to know the planet signifying 7, there this theory will be of useful.Because, we normally look at the planet in the star of the occupant or the ownerthe planet in the sub of the occupant or owner(if no planet in its star)and we do not look at the following generallyie., take the planet who is in the star of the occupant or ownerLook at the planets who are in the sub of that planet. This is Backward theory.Those planets are also signfictors.the strength can be ascertained by self, star level, sub level and the aspect, conjunction and so on .. as I described earlier.Thanks and RegardsAdithdo not take the planet whose sub lord is tenated in the star of the occupant or the owner.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 5:50 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

Thanking you once again,

K.S.V.Ramani

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear Hussein ji,A Dasa Lord can be a mixture of both favorable and unfavorable significations. According to the Bukthi lord and the severity of the unfavorable and favorable signfications signified by both Dasa and bukthi lord, the results will happen.Mars is in the star of Mars who is the lord of 11 in 5 conjoined with 6.5,11 are favorable and 6 is not so.Mars is in the sub of Mercury in 6 close conjun to 5th bava.6 is unfavorable and 5 is favorableMercury is in the star of Rahu who is conjoine with Sat the lord of 2.2,5,11 signfications are more than enough for the marraigeMore over, Mars does aspect the the lord of 7, Moon.So Mars is favorable for marriage. But its strong signfication of 4 and close conjunction to 6 did not favor the progeny.As per Backward theory, if there is no planet in the sub of a planet who is posited in the star of occupant (or lord), that planet is favorable provided its self strength and sublevel strength are favorable.Mars is the lord of 11. Mars, Sun, Ven are in the star of Mars. Moon and Ketu are in the sub of VenRahu in the sub of SunNo planet in the sub of Mars.Hence Mars, Moon, Ketu, Rahu are favorable according to their other strength.The running Dasa lord iteself is Mars and favorable for marriage as described above. Hence it need not wait for the next Rahu Dasa to favor the marriage.Moreover, the lord of 2 is Sat . and No planet is in Sat star. Rahu represents Sat by close conjunction. Mer is in the star of Rahu . Mars is in the sub of Mer. We have to look at the strength of the planets in all aspects. Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Please note that in any cases, the strength of the significators have to be looked into by all aspects. As I have given in the steps, Backward theory is also a method to find a significator. If this signficator is favorable in all aspects this could be the strongest.

Hence strength have to be carefully studied in all manner.Ketu is in the star of Moon (7)Ketu is in the sub of Mars or Sun(as per yr sw)Both are in the star of Mars who is lord of 11 in 5.Mars aspect the Moon the lord of 7.

how can we ignore its sublord as you said? As per the Backward theory, I again repeat, Mars is the lord of 11 and also posited in 5.Mars, Sun and Ven are in the star of Mars.We have look at the planet who has the Mars or Sun or Ven as the Sublord and study its other strength also.

Ketu is in the sub of Mars.By the way Ketu is in the star of Moon the lord of 7 (STEP 1). and hence it is favorable signifying 7,5,11 through its star,sub level.and Mars aspect the Moon.Further No planet in the sub of Ketu also, for the STEP 2 for 7 significator.

Hence per the Backward theory, Ketu is a significator in both the STEP 1 and 2. and also favorable in other aspects also

Reg: Mercury: you ignore a moment the Retro. Pls check it is in close conjunction to 5th Cusp and it is in its own sign. Hence it will signify 5 also.and as it is in the sway of Rahu who conjoined to Sat, the lord of 2.

Though, it is not much favorable as it is a significator of 6 also.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:41 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

presumption.  When we apply backward theory and find

DBA period.  In such cases for (1) Ketu, can we ignore

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Thanks for your appreciation.All are based on what our Guruji has already explained to us.But this Backward Theory will be helpful in finding the strength of the signficators. and also trying not to leave any room to miss a significator.For example if you want to know if a particular planet will signify " 7 " , we can check with 4 step theory and check its signfications.But if we want to know the planet signifying 7, there this theory will be of useful.Because, we normally look at the planet in the star of the occupant or the ownerthe planet in the sub of the occupant or owner(if no planet in its star)and we do not look at the following generallyie., take the planet who is in the star of the occupant or ownerLook at the planets who are in the sub of that planet. This is Backward theory.Those planets are also signfictors.the strength can be ascertained by self, star level, sub level and the aspect, conjunction and so on .. as I described earlier.Thanks and RegardsAdithdo not take the planet whose sub lord is tenated in the star of the occupant or the owner.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 5:50 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

Thanking you once again,

K.S.V.Ramani

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear Hussein ji,A Dasa Lord can be a mixture of both favorable and unfavorable significations. According to the Bukthi lord and the severity of the unfavorable and favorable signfications signified by both Dasa and bukthi lord, the results will happen.Mars is in the star of Mars who is the lord of 11 in 5 conjoined with 6.5,11 are favorable and 6 is not so.Mars is in the sub of Mercury in 6 close conjun to 5th bava.6 is unfavorable and 5 is favorableMercury is in the star of Rahu who is conjoine with Sat the lord of 2.2,5,11 signfications are more than enough for the marraigeMore over, Mars does aspect the the lord of 7, Moon.So Mars is favorable for marriage. But its strong signfication of 4 and close conjunction to 6 did not favor the progeny.As per Backward theory, if there is no planet in the sub of a planet who is posited in the star of occupant (or lord), that planet is favorable provided its self strength and sublevel strength are favorable.Mars is the lord of 11. Mars, Sun, Ven are in the star of Mars. Moon and Ketu are in the sub of VenRahu in the sub of SunNo planet in the sub of Mars.Hence Mars, Moon, Ketu, Rahu are favorable according to their other strength.The running Dasa lord iteself is Mars and favorable for marriage as described above. Hence it need not wait for the next Rahu Dasa to favor the marriage.Moreover, the lord of 2 is Sat . and No planet is in Sat star. Rahu represents Sat by close conjunction. Mer is in the star of Rahu . Mars is in the sub of Mer. We have to look at the strength of the planets in all aspects. Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adithji,

Thanks for your clarification. Backward theory in respect of

Kethu is O.K. But in respect of Mercury, there is difference

between our two SWs. My K.P.Astro 3.0 indicates 6th

cusp as 4 deg. 32' 05" and Merc.® 6 deg. 48. 51". This

position indicates that Mercury is close to 6th cusp.

But, ofcourse, Merc. is in the sub o

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Friday, February 05, 2010 7:52 AM

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Please note that in any cases, the strength of the significators have to be looked into by all aspects. As I have given in the steps, Backward theory is also a method to find a significator. If this signficator is favorable in all aspects this could be the strongest.Hence strength have to be carefully studied in all manner.Ketu is in the star of Moon (7)Ketu is in the sub of Mars or Sun(as per yr sw)Both are in the star of Mars who is lord of 11 in 5.Mars aspect the Moon the lord of 7.how can we ignore its sublord as you said? As per the Backward theory, I again repeat, Mars is the lord of 11 and also posited in 5.Mars, Sun and Ven are in the star of Mars.We have look at the planet who has the Mars or Sun or Ven as the Sublord and study its other strength also.Ketu is in the sub of Mars.By the way Ketu is in the star of Moon the lord of 7 (STEP 1). and hence it is favorable signifying 7,5,11 through its star,sub level.and Mars aspect the Moon.Further No planet in the sub of Ketu also, for the STEP 2 for 7 significator.Hence per the Backward theory, Ketu is a significator in both the STEP 1 and 2. and also favorable in other aspects alsoReg: Mercury: you ignore a moment the Retro. Pls check it is in close conjunction to 5th Cusp and it is in its own sign. Hence it will signify 5 also.and as it is in the sway of Rahu who conjoined to Sat, the lord of 2.Though, it is not much favorable as it is a significator of 6 also.Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:41 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Thanks for your appreciation.All are based on what our Guruji has already explained to us.But this Backward Theory will be helpful in finding the strength of the signficators. and also trying not to leave any room to miss a significator.For example if you want to know if a particular planet will signify "7", we can check with 4 step theory and check its signfications.But if we want to know the planet signifying 7, there this theory will be of useful.Because, we normally look at the planet in the star of the occupant or the ownerthe planet in the sub of the occupant or owner(if no planet in its star)and we do not look at the following generallyie., take the planet who is in the star of the occupant or ownerLook at the planets who are in the sub of that planet. This is Backward theory.Those planets are also signfictors.the strength can be ascertained by self, star level, sub level and the aspect, conjunction and so on .. as I described earlier.Thanks and RegardsAdithdo not take the planet whose sub lord is tenated in the star of the occupant or the owner.

Dear Sri Adithji,

Thanking you once again,

K.S.V.Ramani

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear Adithji,

Thanks for your kind clarification. Backward theoru in respect of Kethu is O.K. But in respect of Merc. there

is difference between our two SWs. In my K.P.Astro 3.0

the position of 6th susp is 4 deg. 32' 05", whle Merc.® is

6 deg. 48-51". This means that Merc. is close to 6th cusp

and not to 5th cuspp. If we see the sublord of Merc.,

it is Rahu in the star of Merc. again. So in the backward

theory Merc. does not fall as strong significator. But

it has come in the DBA. This gives confusion pl.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

PD. The other mail, I sent may kindly be ignored, as it

remained incomplete.

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Please note that in any cases, the strength of the significators have to be looked into by all aspects. As I have given in the steps, Backward theory is also a method to find a significator. If this signficator is favorable in all aspects this could be the strongest.Hence strength have to be carefully studied in all manner.Ketu is in the star of Moon (7)Ketu is in the sub of Mars or Sun(as per yr sw)Both are in the star of Mars who is lord of 11 in 5.Mars aspect the Moon the lord of 7.how can we ignore its sublord as you said? As per the Backward theory, I again repeat, Mars is the lord of 11 and also posited in 5.Mars, Sun and Ven are in the star of Mars.We have look at the planet who has the Mars or Sun or Ven as the Sublord and study its other strength also.Ketu is in the sub of Mars.By the way Ketu is in the star of Moon the lord of 7 (STEP 1). and hence it is favorable signifying 7,5,11 through its star,sub level.and Mars aspect the Moon.Further No planet in the sub of Ketu also, for the STEP 2 for 7 significator.Hence per the Backward theory, Ketu is a significator in both the STEP 1 and 2. and also favorable in other aspects alsoReg: Mercury: you ignore a moment the Retro. Pls check it is in close conjunction to 5th Cusp and it is in its own sign. Hence it will signify 5 also.and as it is in the sway of Rahu who conjoined to Sat, the lord of 2.Though, it is not much favorable as it is a significator of 6 also.Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:41 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear Sri Adithji,

Thanking you once again,

K.S.V.Ramani

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear KSV Ramani Ji,Mercury is in close conjunction to 6th cusp. it means it just crossed the 5th house. and also it is in its own sign. Hence it also signifies 5.But Mercury is not a good signficator except it is in the control of Rahu the signficator of 2.

As I told Mercury is not a good signficator for Marraige, hence the marriage should have happened during Mars-Ketu-Ketu which you also confirmed as per KP astro 3.0, it is correct.RegardsAdith

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 4:38 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Thanks for your kind clarification.  Backward theoru in respect of Kethu is O.K.  But in respect of Merc. there

is difference between our two SWs.  In my K.P.Astro 3.0

the position of 6th susp is 4 deg. 32' 05 " , whle Merc.® is

6 deg. 48-51 " .  This means that Merc. is close to 6th cusp

and not to 5th cuspp. If we see the sublord of Merc.,

it is Rahu in the star of Merc. again.  So in the backward

theory Merc. does not fall as strong significator. But

it has come in the DBA. This gives confusion pl.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

PD. The other mail, I sent may kindly be ignored, as it

remained incomplete.

-

adith kasinath.g.k

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:41 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

presumption.  When we apply backward theory and find

DBA period.  In such cases for (1) Ketu, can we ignore

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Thanks for your appreciation.All are based on what our Guruji has already explained to us.But this Backward Theory will be helpful in finding the strength of the signficators. and also trying not to leave any room to miss a significator.For example if you want to know if a particular planet will signify " 7 " , we can check with 4 step theory and check its signfications.But if we want to know the planet signifying 7, there this theory will be of useful.Because, we normally look at the planet in the star of the occupant or the ownerthe planet in the sub of the occupant or owner(if no planet in its star)and we do not look at the following generallyie., take the planet who is in the star of the occupant or ownerLook at the planets who are in the sub of that planet. This is Backward theory.Those planets are also signfictors.the strength can be ascertained by self, star level, sub level and the aspect, conjunction and so on .. as I described earlier.Thanks and RegardsAdithdo not take the planet whose sub lord is tenated in the star of the occupant or the owner.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 5:50 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

Thanking you once again,

K.S.V.Ramani

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k