IndiaDivine.org

Cuspal Intertaken By Sons of Shri.KSK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members,I was going through some examples given in the Books for the Advance Course in KP (for the KP Hora Ratna title).In the first Module itself I could see many examples were given in the year of 1979 (after Shri.KSK) and quoting as " as my father said.. " .

In many examples, the cuspal interlinks were used.I mean for example Sun is in the star of Moon who is the star lord of 5th  cusp and sib lrod of 11th and so on,,Apart from the regular significations , the cuspal relations(links) have been taken for analysis and predictions even 1979 hopefully by his sons!!

Just thought to share..!With RegardsAdith

Hello Adith.... I have been going through your valued guidance since a past few days and am very much pleased with the knowledge you have been pouring along with Shri Ramani and other KP practicing students and KP masters. I myself being a kp practitioner would like to say that Guruji has clearly used the cuspal interlinks very much(particularly Stress was given the the query cuspal planet interlinks)but during those days (I mean in the 70's, till 1985) or so the main stress was given first on the Star lord of the Cusp, then the occupants of the Bhava respectively, then following the stars of the occupants, then came the Sublords. Of course after say 1990 the sublord theory was fast in promotion with marvellous results, but still the cuspal interlinks were followed carefully before taking up any queries. Hence i would like to state that

cuspal interlinks are the basic prime keys to help us judge a particular query nicely and perfectly. Now-a-days we have reached till 3 sub- levels, but to my judgement now too the first sub itself clarifies far much the state of the answer to a query. May be there would be lots of difference of opinion here, but lot depents on other factors of the chart too and practice too of the respected Astrologer. I have gone through the valued BACKWARD THEORY mentioned by you which is perfect and would like to state the this theory was discussed by some KP Masters in a Seminar conducted by Shri Hariharan at Chennai in the year 2003. Of course the practice was started far before as I presume by Kp Students studying the the Astro research Institute.

regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 6/2/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Cuspal Interlinks taken By Sons of Shri.KSK Date: Saturday, 6 February, 2010, 7:49 PM

Dear members,I was going through some examples given in the Books for the Advance Course in KP (for the KP Hora Ratna title).In the first Module itself I could see many examples were given in the year of 1979 (after Shri.KSK) and quoting as "as my father said..".In many examples, the cuspal interlinks were used.I mean for example Sun is in the star of Moon who is the star lord of 5th cusp and sib lrod of 11th and so on,,Apart from the regular significations , the cuspal relations(links) have been taken for analysis and predictions even 1979 hopefully by his sons!!Just thought to share..!With RegardsAdith

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear Naresh ji,Thanks for your valuable feed back on this subject.Also I am much surprised and pleased with your statement that the similar to that of my Backward theory was discussed in 2003 itself.

Of course I entered into the KP only in 2005 after I faced my business . and the theory I generated for my own purpose in finding the significators only in 2009 (which I released in Quiz 7 or 9 , i suppose).Anyhow, thanks for your appreciation that the theory is perfect.

As I ever said, no theory new is new . all are basically from KP only, only the approach is different but add value.With RegardsAdithOn Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 6:37 AM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

Hello Adith.... I have been going through your valued guidance since a past few days and am very much pleased with the knowledge you have been pouring along with Shri Ramani and other KP practicing students and KP masters. I myself being a kp practitioner would like to say that Guruji has clearly used the cuspal interlinks very much(particularly Stress was given the the query cuspal planet interlinks)but during those days (I mean in the 70's, till 1985) or so the main stress was given first on the Star lord of the Cusp, then the occupants of the Bhava respectively, then following the stars of the occupants, then came the Sublords. Of course after say 1990 the sublord theory was fast in promotion with marvellous results, but still the cuspal interlinks were followed carefully before taking up any queries. Hence i would like to state that

cuspal interlinks are the basic prime keys to help us judge a particular query nicely and perfectly. Now-a-days we have reached till 3 sub- levels, but to my judgement now too the first sub itself clarifies far much the state of the answer to a query. May be there would be lots of difference of opinion here, but lot depents on other factors of the chart too and practice too of the respected Astrologer. I have gone through the valued BACKWARD THEORY mentioned by you which is perfect and would like to state the this theory was discussed by some KP Masters in a Seminar conducted by Shri Hariharan at Chennai in the year 2003. Of course the practice was started far before as I presume by Kp Students studying the the Astro research Institute.

regards

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Cuspal Interlinks taken By Sons of Shri.KSK

Date: Saturday, 6 February, 2010, 7:49 PM

Dear members,I was going through some examples given in the Books for the Advance Course in KP (for the KP Hora Ratna title).In the first Module itself I could see many examples were given in the year of 1979 (after Shri.KSK) and quoting as " as my father said.. " .

In many examples, the cuspal interlinks were used.I mean for example Sun is in the star of Moon who is the star lord of 5th  cusp and sib lrod of 11th and so on,,Apart from the regular significations , the cuspal relations(links) have been taken for analysis and predictions even 1979 hopefully by his sons!!

You are exactly true with the last sentence of the mail, (said by you) "As I ever said, no theory new is new . all are basically from KP only, only the approach is different but add value."

Naresh Valecha--- On Sun, 7/2/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Cuspal Interlinks taken By Sons of Shri.KSK Date: Sunday, 7 February, 2010, 4:31 PM

Dear Naresh ji,Thanks for your valuable feed back on this subject.Also I am much surprised and pleased with your statement that the similar to that of my Backward theory was discussed in 2003 itself.Of course I entered into the KP only in 2005 after I faced my business . and the theory I generated for my own purpose in finding the significators only in 2009 (which I released in Quiz 7 or 9 , i suppose).Anyhow, thanks for your appreciation that the theory is perfect.As I ever said, no theory new is new . all are basically from KP only, only the approach is different but add value.With RegardsAdith

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 6:37 AM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

Hello Adith.... I have been going through your valued guidance since a past few days and am very much pleased with the knowledge you have been pouring along with Shri Ramani and other KP practicing students and KP masters. I myself being a kp practitioner would like to say that Guruji has clearly used the cuspal interlinks very much(particularly Stress was given the the query cuspal planet interlinks)but during those days (I mean in the 70's, till 1985) or so the main stress was given first on the Star lord of the Cusp, then the occupants of the Bhava respectively, then following the stars of the occupants, then came the Sublords. Of course after say 1990 the sublord theory was fast in promotion with marvellous results, but still the cuspal interlinks were followed carefully before taking up any queries. Hence i would like to state that cuspal interlinks are the basic prime keys to help us judge a particular query nicely and

perfectly. Now-a-days we have reached till 3 sub- levels, but to my judgement now too the first sub itself clarifies far much the state of the answer to a query. May be there would be lots of difference of opinion here, but lot depents on other factors of the chart too and practice too of the respected Astrologer. I have gone through the valued BACKWARD THEORY mentioned by you which is perfect and would like to state the this theory was discussed by some KP Masters in a Seminar conducted by Shri Hariharan at Chennai in the year 2003. Of course the practice was started far before as I presume by Kp Students studying the the Astro research Institute.

regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 6/2/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> Cuspal Interlinks taken By Sons of Shri.KSK@gro ups.comSaturday, 6 February, 2010, 7:49 PM

Dear members,I was going through some examples given in the Books for the Advance Course in KP (for the KP Hora Ratna title).In the first Module itself I could see many examples were given in the year of 1979 (after Shri.KSK) and quoting as "as my father said..".In many examples, the cuspal interlinks were used.I mean for example Sun is in the star of Moon who is the star lord of 5th cusp and sib lrod of 11th and so on,,Apart from the regular significations , the cuspal relations(links) have been taken for analysis and predictions even 1979 hopefully by his sons!!Just thought to share..!With RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji

I have gone through ur backward theory. I could understand that, it is more or less like 4step theory where strengh of planets is found in little differnt ways.

In 4step theory,each planet's strength signifying differnt houses is found,1st-Planet, 2nd-star,3rd- Planet's sub and 4th- Sub's star. In backward theory, u r finding the significators strengthwise, u take A -Planet occuping house, B- Planet in star of A, C ( & E)-Planet or Planets in sub of B, D ( & F) star lord of C( & E). Am I correct ?

If u give one example, how u work out in details practically and come to final answer by backward theory, it will be helpful for us to understand.

Thanks and regards

Dr Sheetal

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 4:31 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Naresh ji,Thanks for your valuable feed back on this subject.Also I am much surprised and pleased with your statement that the similar to that of my Backward theory was discussed in 2003 itself.

Of course I entered into the KP only in 2005 after I faced my business . and the theory I generated for my own purpose in finding the significators only in 2009 (which I released in Quiz 7 or 9 , i suppose).Anyhow, thanks for your appreciation that the theory is perfect.

As I ever said, no theory new is new . all are basically from KP only, only the approach is different but add value.With RegardsAdith

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 6:37 AM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

Hello Adith.... I have been going through your valued guidance since a past few days and am very much pleased with the knowledge you have been pouring along with Shri Ramani and other KP practicing students and KP masters. I myself being a kp practitioner would like to say that Guruji has clearly used the cuspal interlinks very much(particularly Stress was given the the query cuspal planet interlinks)but during those days (I mean in the 70's, till 1985) or so the main stress was given first on the Star lord of the Cusp, then the occupants of the Bhava respectively, then following the stars of the occupants, then came the Sublords. Of course after say 1990 the sublord theory was fast in promotion with marvellous results, but still the cuspal interlinks were followed carefully before taking up any queries. Hence i would like to state that cuspal interlinks are the basic prime keys to help us judge a particular query nicely and perfectly. Now-a-days we have reached till 3 sub- levels, but to my judgement now too the first sub itself clarifies far much the state of the answer to a query. May be there would be lots of difference of opinion here, but lot depents on other factors of the chart too and practice too of the respected Astrologer. I have gone through the valued BACKWARD THEORY mentioned by you which is perfect and would like to state the this theory was discussed by some KP Masters in a Seminar conducted by Shri Hariharan at Chennai in the year 2003. Of course the practice was started far before as I presume by Kp Students studying the the Astro research Institute.

regards

Dear Dr.Sheetal ji,If you go through the analysis report of the Quiz 17, you find it.In Quiz 17 (for the birth of child), Rahu was favorable than Mars Saturn and Sun were favorable for PorgenyShe got the baby in Rahu-Sat-Sun bukthi.

In this Most of the participants selected Mars dasa as it is a strong significator of 5. But it is also a strong signficator of 4. hence it did not give result.Rahu was chosen only by few.Rahu is also not in the star of a signficator. hence normally we dont take this as a significator.

but as per the backward thoery, one of the planet in 5 is Mars.Mars is also the ord of 11. and no planet in 11. Hence Mars is taken for 5 and 11.The planet in the star of Mars is Mars, Ven,Suna)No planet in Mars sub. But Mars through 4 signfication does not favor.

b)Ketu and Moon are in Venus sub.Venus though is a significator of 5 but also 10. (venus has no planet in its star)But Venus is also not favorabl through its sublord and its starlord. c)Rahu is in the sub of Sun.

Rahu is conjoined to Sat (2).and its sublord Sun is also a signficator of 2 feebly. Sun is also cojoined to lord of 5 and is aspected by Sat the lord of 2. Hence becomes stronger for progeny matter..Sun and Sat are in the sub of Sat (the lord of 2 Sat and no planet in its star).

Sat is in the star of Mercury (though signifying 6, but closely conjoined to 5th bava) and is in the star nd sub of Rahu itself.hence we can select a signficator through backward theory also.But the strength of the signficators have to be studied carefully by all means.

It star level (its signfications through its starlord also)its sub levelthe starlord of sublord: significations by its sublevel also.Through Aspects, conjunction and so on.the planet as per the Backward theory is more faborable if it is stronger by all the above means

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

Dear Adith ji

I have gone through ur backward theory. I could understand that, it is more or less like 4step theory where strengh of planets is found in little differnt ways.

In 4step theory,each planet's strength signifying differnt houses is found,1st-Planet, 2nd-star,3rd- Planet's sub and 4th- Sub's star. In backward theory, u r finding the significators strengthwise, u take A -Planet occuping house, B- Planet in star of A, C ( & E)-Planet or Planets in sub of B, D ( & F) star lord of C( & E). Am I correct ?

If u give one example, how u work out in details practically and come to final answer by backward theory, it will be helpful for us to understand.

Thanks and regards

Dr Sheetal

As I ever said, no theory new is new . all are basically from KP only, only the approach is different but add value.With RegardsAdith

Hello Adith.... I have been going through your valued guidance since a past few days and am very much pleased with the knowledge you have been pouring along with Shri Ramani and other KP practicing students and KP masters. I myself being a kp practitioner would like to say that Guruji has clearly used the cuspal interlinks very much(particularly Stress was given the the query cuspal planet interlinks)but during those days (I mean in the 70's, till 1985) or so the main stress was given first on the Star lord of the Cusp, then the occupants of the Bhava respectively, then following the stars of the occupants, then came the Sublords. Of course after say 1990 the sublord theory was fast in promotion with marvellous results, but still the cuspal interlinks were followed carefully before taking up any queries. Hence i would like to state that cuspal interlinks are the basic prime keys to help us judge a particular query nicely and perfectly. Now-a-days we have reached till 3 sub- levels, but to my judgement now too the first sub itself clarifies far much the state of the answer to a query. May be there would be lots of difference of opinion here, but lot depents on other factors of the chart too and practice too of the respected Astrologer. I have gone through the valued BACKWARD THEORY mentioned by you which is perfect and would like to state the this theory was discussed by some KP Masters in a Seminar conducted by Shri Hariharan at Chennai in the year 2003. Of course the practice was started far before as I presume by Kp Students studying the the Astro research Institute.

regards

Dear Adith ji

I am trying to explain it by 4steps

In Quiz 17=(I dont know the dt of marriage of the person.)

1. 5th sub lord Shukra is strong significator of 5,11 + 4,10 at 1/2 steps and 8,12,6,1 and 9 at 3/4 steps

It shows she will get child -5,11 but with some delays, may be due to any reason, Self planning-1, early abortion/ surgery- 8,

and 12-hospitalization for treatment or due to delays through negation- 4 etc

Also Shukra has positional status and it is the sublord of all required 2,5,11 houses signifying +ve and -ve houses, which strongly shows child with delays

2.Shani is aspecting all the 3 planets in 5th house within orbit(0-2*), especially Shukra which is sublord of 2,5,11 which also shows delays.

3.Many times even 5th sublord's strong signification, Dasha period- DBAS strong signification if transit is not matched, then also u will not get the result. There is lot of difference in future prediction and retrospective studies. We are usually not looking for transit in retrospective studies

4. When delay is expected so Mars dasha is left.

I think only 4th house signification of Mars is not responsible for delay as Mars, Rahu, Sun all signify 4th H,at 2nd or 4th step

4. Why Rahu is more strong than Mars-

Mars is strong significator of 5,11 & 4 at first 2 steps.but it signifies 6,8,12 at 3 & 4 steps( sublord and its starlord) which are more important in 4step theory. Rahu also signify 5,11 & 4th house at 4th step. So signification of 5,11 at sublord level ie 3/4 step by Rahu is more stronger than Mars. But Dasha swami(as it has big span) can give result with single house signification even in presence of negation by 4th house( as here Rahu has given). So I feel in this case only 4th house signification should not be responsible for delays.More stronger reasons like, 5th Sublord- Shukra, signifying negating houses at sublord level ie 3/4 steps and Shani's aspect on 5th sublord Shukra, & Mars,Sun as mentioned above.

In Backward theory, u take planets© in the sub of  star (B) of planet A as strong and then sub star. Just go from below upward of ur backward theory u will get 4step theory with little change

Thanks and regards

Dr Sheetal

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:08 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath  

Dear Dr.Sheetal ji,If you go through the analysis report of the Quiz 17, you find it.In Quiz 17 (for the birth of child), Rahu was favorable than Mars Saturn and Sun were favorable for PorgenyShe got the baby in Rahu-Sat-Sun bukthi.

In this Most of the participants selected Mars dasa as it is a strong significator of 5. But it is also a strong signficator of 4. hence it did not give result.Rahu was chosen only by few.Rahu is also not in the star of a signficator. hence normally we dont take this as a significator.

but as per the backward thoery, one of the planet in 5 is Mars.Mars is also the ord of 11. and no planet in 11. Hence Mars is taken for 5 and 11.The planet in the star of Mars is Mars, Ven,Suna)No planet in Mars sub. But Mars through 4 signfication does not favor.

b)Ketu and Moon are in Venus sub.Venus though is a significator of 5 but also 10. (venus has no planet in its star)But Venus is also not favorabl through its sublord and its starlord. c)Rahu is in the sub of Sun.

Rahu is conjoined to Sat (2).and its sublord Sun is also a signficator of 2 feebly. Sun is also cojoined to lord of 5 and is aspected by Sat the lord of 2. Hence becomes stronger for progeny matter..Sun and Sat are in the sub of Sat (the lord of 2 Sat and no planet in its star).

Sat is in the star of Mercury (though signifying 6, but closely conjoined to 5th bava) and is in the star nd sub of Rahu itself.hence we can select a signficator through backward theory also.But the strength of the signficators have to be studied carefully by all means.

It star level (its signfications through its starlord also)its sub levelthe starlord of sublord: significations by its sublevel also.Through Aspects, conjunction and so on.the planet as per the Backward theory is more faborable if it is stronger by all the above means

Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

Dear Adith ji

Thanks and regards

Dr Sheetal

regards

Dear Dr.Sheetal ji,

Thanks for your explanation which I know well.

Pls note no theory is new . All are based from original KP only including 4 step.

I shall make it clear the importance of the backward theory.

It is just like a Puzzle where a Rat is trying to find its cave to hide. It will be easier us to find the route if we go from the cave towards the Rat. If we start finding teh route from Rat to the Cave , it may be difficult. It is just an examle but no exactly the same.

If you want to knoe the significations of a planet, you can get it from 4 step method or even other signfication alalysis.

But to find a Planet who is also a signifactor of a matter, Backward theory will be useful ehich you may miss from the other method.

Moreover, I insist on the imporatnce of the strength of all co rulers by all means to find the steongest (which is applicable for any theory).

In Quiz 17, As you negleted Mars for some reason, the next choice is Rahu you have selected.

But if were asked the signficatord of Progeny, you would not have selected Rahu as a signficator.

Once if you are asked if Rahu will be favorable for Progeny, ..yes..you can find as discussed.But through backward theory you will not miss Rahu.

Also you said only little change . Only change does matter.

Hope your understand.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:16 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

Dear Adith ji

1. 5th sub lord Shukra is strong significator of 5,11 + 4,10 at 1/2 steps and 8,12,6,1 and 9 at 3/4 steps

It shows she will get child -5,11 but with some delays, may be due to any reason, Self planning-1, early abortion/ surgery- 8,

Also Shukra has positional status and it is the sublord of all required 2,5,11 houses signifying +ve and -ve houses, which strongly shows child with delays

2.Shani is aspecting all the 3 planets in 5th house within orbit(0-2*), especially Shukra which is sublord of 2,5,11 which also shows delays.

3.Many times even 5th sublord's strong signification, Dasha period- DBAS strong signification if transit is not matched, then also u will not get the result. There is lot of difference in future prediction and retrospective studies. We are usually not looking for transit in retrospective studies

I think only 4th house signification of Mars is not responsible for delay as Mars, Rahu, Sun all signify 4th H,at 2nd or 4th step

Mars is strong significator of 5,11 & 4 at first 2 steps.but it signifies 6,8,12 at 3 & 4 steps( sublord and its starlord) which are more important in 4step theory. Rahu also signify 5,11 & 4th house at 4th step. So signification of 5,11 at sublord level ie 3/4 step by Rahu is more stronger than Mars. But Dasha swami(as it has big span) can give result with single house signification even in presence of negation by 4th house( as here Rahu has given). So I feel in this case only 4th house signification should not be responsible for delays.More stronger reasons like, 5th Sublord- Shukra, signifying negating houses at sublord level ie 3/4 steps and Shani's aspect on 5th sublord Shukra, & Mars,Sun as mentioned above.

In Backward theory, u take planets© in the sub of  star (B) of planet A as strong and then sub star. Just go from below upward of ur backward theory u will get 4step theory with little change

Thanks and regards

Dr Sheetal

Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji

Thanks and regards

Dr Sheetal

regards

Friends

As far as cuspal link theory is concerned, it is nothing but the extensive use

of every planet as cuspal sign lord, cuspal star lord, cuspal sub lord, cuspal

sub sub lord or the sign lord, star lord, sub lord or sub sub lord of any planet

connected to appropriate cusps.

In sub lord speaks series, there is one rule " when no planet in the stars

of the cuspal sub lord, then that cuspal sub lord becomes the strong

significator of the houses of which he is the cuspal sub lord. " Some are not

accepting this. But it is nothing but the thing like when no planet in any of

the houses owned by sign lord, then sign lord becomes strong significator of

that cusps/houses.

Especially, cuspal link theory is connected to transits of the planet

including lords of DBAS and all planets.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Cell NO. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear members,

>

> I was going through some examples given in the Books for the Advance Course

> in KP (for the KP Hora Ratna title).

> In the first Module itself I could see many examples were given in the year

> of 1979 (after Shri.KSK) and quoting as " as my father said.. " .

>

> In many examples, the cuspal interlinks were used.

> I mean for example Sun is in the star of Moon who is the star lord of 5th

> cusp and sib lrod of 11th and so on,,

>

> Apart from the regular significations , the cuspal relations(links) have

> been taken for analysis and predictions even 1979 hopefully by his sons!!

>

> Just thought to share..!

>

> With Regards

> Adith

>

Dear Adith ji

Thanks for ur reply

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 8:46 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Dr.Sheetal ji,

Thanks for your explanation which I know well.

Pls note no theory is new . All are based from original KP only including 4 step.

I shall make it clear the importance of the backward theory.

It is just like a Puzzle where a Rat is trying to find its cave to hide. It will be easier us to find the route if we go from the cave towards the Rat. If we start finding teh route from Rat to the Cave , it may be difficult. It is just an examle but no exactly the same.

If you want to knoe the significations of a planet, you can get it from 4 step method or even other signfication alalysis.

But to find a Planet who is also a signifactor of a matter, Backward theory will be useful ehich you may miss from the other method.

Moreover, I insist on the imporatnce of the strength of all co rulers by all means to find the steongest (which is applicable for any theory).

In Quiz 17, As you negleted Mars for some reason, the next choice is Rahu you have selected.

But if were asked the signficatord of Progeny, you would not have selected Rahu as a signficator.

Once if you are asked if Rahu will be favorable for Progeny, ..yes..you can find as discussed.But through backward theory you will not miss Rahu.

Also you said only little change . Only change does matter.

Hope your understand.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:16 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

Dear Adith ji

Thanks and regards

Dr Sheetal

Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji

Thanks and regards

Dr Sheetal

regards