IndiaDivine.org

Correct attempt of Horary or RP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Moderator and Members,

In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case

was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and

learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.

(2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,

his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted

he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction

is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over

"what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we

missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and

find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be

some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

Sir,

WIth due respect to those who attempt to predict through the RP's, I would like to ask the basic question. What and where is the urge here , for the Divine help to be got, from the RP's ? Is the person for whom we are predicting Political Power, our Uncle, Brother or somebody closely related to us , that the RP's are expected to help us ? Should not the help of RPs, be sought and requisited when there is a personal element attached to the outcome of the Query ? Just a fancy urge and we get down to write the RP's and predict. This is not serious astrological utilisation.

I have personally gone through many successful RP predictions in last three years, but unfortunately not made note of them. But I do not use RP's just for playing games and frivouous spectacular matters. I cannot expect the RP's to help me in predictions for Politics, Sports or Speculations unless I have a personal interest in the Query.

RP's is not a magic wand to help us at our beck and call. It has to be respected, just like th other elements of astrology. In fact RP's is just the principal planets signified at the moment of judgement if a Kundli was made then. Just as we respect a Prashna Kundli to help us, in same way we have to respect RP's in order to beget the same to us. Wanton use of same is never going to give expected results.

I hope this point may be understood well before we even suspect the RP's to be ridden with any stain of incompetency.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani wrote:>> Dear Moderator and Members,> > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and> learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.> (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,> his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted> he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction> is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over> "what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we> missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and> find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?> > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani>

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Nice topic chosen.I like to share my experience here.I have experienced many failures in my attempts in the Horary chart analysis becasue of my ignorance of important signfcitions and getting confused with the mixed of signfications.

After the such failures, I have noticed, most of the cases if I looked in the time chart of the time of Judgement is clearly showing the truth.Also sometime i used to rush in my analysis in hurry which is not correct. I would have missed the other points like strength of the Asc., or the opponent, the DBA signfications, aspects etc., These are time taking procedure but which must be correct.

Most of the time if the 11th CSL and 1st CSL is connected to 11 strongly evenif there are unfavorable significations present, there comes favorable result only. If you just check the RPs and their signfications and also the RP chart, it will reflect the 11.

If the Horary is confusing and Time is chart is not favorable, we can boldly say the result will not be fruitful.In any case, my request to check the 11th CSL and 1st CSL for the signfication of 11, and check the 11 significator if it signifies any unfavorable significators.

Also check the same with the Time chart also .Also chekc the DB and Andra during the period of expected event and its signfications.In the Sunaji's analysis, I did not go through as I was tied up in my work and my mind did not incline towards it. He such an experienced Astrologer could find the reason behind it. I just had the fast review in his analysis, I found he has taken the Rule as " 10th CSL significations.. " .

My humble request not to just look into this rule which may be one of the rules. But Ih ope we have to look into the 11th CSL, 1st CSL, Strength of As. lord, 7th Lord. 7th CSL, 5th CSL and DBAS and the TIME chart significations.  This will be a time taking analysis.

..As a postmortem, all can comment on my report if I do and give. Hence I do not go further into the postmortem . I request may be others, you can also, try this and give your feed back which may be useful for all including me.

With RegardsAdith     On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 6:34 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times.  I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed.  The way he presented the case

was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items.  He is such an experienced and

his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted

he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna  Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology.   These are few.  I don't say that failure of prediction

is 100%.  In such cases of failures we are to ponder over

" what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure " ?  Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we

missed some hidden rule of KP.  This is to be probed and

find out the correct way for our attempts in future.  May be

some hidden rule of KP there  in such cases.  Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear friends

What I had reiterated the fact that if we only follow DBAs and accordingly use the ruling planets, definately it will lead to wrong path. It is not the fault of ruling planets but we compel to use them by wrong method.

Ruling planets never lie or it will not fail.

In my past posts I had given certain concepts that originaly derived from kp readers but they have not been authenticated as rules. I had also elobarated the horary solved by Mr. Murthy of karnool i.e. whether Mr. Jagan will become the chief minister of A.P. or not. with the principles laid down in the kp readers. Mr. Murthy had shown the courage to accept this new link and conveyed to me his intention to accept the methodology which he didnot use.

It is my observation that cuspal co rulers are remained the same only transiting planets, when transit through that corulers sign/star/sub positions, will offer the results. It may or may not have the connection of lord of Dasa or Bhukti or Antra. What we have been following the practice, no doubt, it is the best. But in the cases where we failed miserably due to following the DBAs with or without using ruling planets. Here in my opinion we have not taken into the consideration the role of transit of cuspal co rulers i.e. cuspal sign lord, cuspal star lord and cuspal sub lord.

I also requested all the members to give atleast 5 cases where the predictions were given but that did not hold good. But no one came forward.

We have to use every rule including exceptions to the rule with subsidiary methods then we will go to the destination and then the KP astrology will be named as the CORRECT SOLUTION TO THE QUESTION.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

write me to : guide_vijayanand

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 07:09:13 +0530 wrote

>

In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling

Planets for certain events, we face failures many

times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis,

predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he

also predicted that the result of the election

will be delayed. The way he presented the case

was quite convincing. This did not turn to be

correct in both the items. He is such an

experienced and

learned person not to make mistakes in RP

Prediction.

(2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri

Rajasekara Reddy,

his son was tipped as next CM.Another Member

predicted

he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP.

Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart

that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get

relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct

from its Retro position. He will get recovery

from all his illness.This person is also well versed in astrology.

These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction

is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to

ponder over

"what is the missing link, what is the reason for

our failure"? Is it because of our lack of

faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting

the Prasna or RP.or have we

missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be

probed and

find out the correct way for our attempts in

future. May be

some hidden rule of KP there in such

cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the

correct approach in such cases?

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Ramani,

In my opinion,such cases must be analysed by the astrologer who

predicted wrongly,himself...there could be many reasons...

1) House selected as the fructifying house needs

re-examination...the strengths of s/l of the Xth of both,the Lagna(querant's

choice) and the Opponent,i.e., the IV...need to be compsred,the stronger will

WIN...

2) The Ayanamsa used...also plays an important role...

3) Whether the sub-lord of the Ascendant(or VIIth,as the case may

be) promises the result at all...only then should one predict victory with

confidence...

4) Whether the prediction based on the sub-lord of the XIth

house,tallies with a " failure prediction " ,or,wheher the Vth(the XIth from the

VIIth)also shows defeat...

5) The sublord of the IXth also will indicate one's luck/position in

the Political Field...

6) How many of the " political-power-giving " planets among Mars,Sun

and Jupiter are strong in each Chart,comparatively..

However most of such predictions of " who will win? " in a contest

between two contestants,need to be analysed very carefully and confirmed,beyond

doubt,before venturing to predict...

This is my humble opinion...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

, " kadavasalramani " <kadavasalramani

wrote:

>

> Dear Moderator and Members,

>

> In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we

face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1)

Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL

Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed.

The way he presented the case

> was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He

is such an experienced and

> learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.

> (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,

> his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted

> he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen.

(3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM

of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc.

turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness.

This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that

failure of prediction

> is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over

> " what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure " ? Is it because

of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or

RP.or have we

> missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and

> find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be

> some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide

the correct approach in such cases?

>

> Truly yours,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

Dear sir,

As you rightly said, the RPs and Horary chart never fails (here the consideraton of the Urge is understood).

Only we miss something in our interpretation.

Thats for sure.

This is my humble opinion.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 11:27 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:

Dear friendsWhat I had reiterated the fact that if we only follow DBAs and accordingly use the ruling planets, definately it will lead to wrong path. It is not the fault of ruling planets but we compel to use them by wrong method.

Ruling planets never lie or it will not fail. In my past posts I had given certain concepts that originaly derived from kp readers but they have not been authenticated as rules. I had also elobarated the horary solved by Mr. Murthy of karnool i.e. whether Mr. Jagan will become the chief minister of A.P. or not. with the principles laid down in the kp readers. Mr. Murthy had shown the courage to accept this new link and conveyed to me his intention to accept the methodology which he didnot use.

It is my observation that cuspal co rulers are remained the same only transiting planets, when transit through that corulers sign/star/sub positions, will offer the results. It may or may not have the connection of lord of Dasa or Bhukti or Antra. What we have been following the practice, no doubt, it is the best. But in the cases where we failed miserably due to following the DBAs with or without using ruling planets. Here in my opinion we have not taken into the consideration the role of transit of cuspal co rulers i.e. cuspal sign lord, cuspal star lord and cuspal sub lord.

I also requested all the members to give atleast 5 cases where the predictions were given but that did not hold good. But no one came forward.We have to use every rule including exceptions to the rule with subsidiary methods then we will go to the destination and then the KP astrology will be named as the CORRECT SOLUTION TO THE QUESTION.

With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, MaharashtraCell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303write me to : guide_vijayanand

>Dear Moderator and Members,In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis,

predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an

experienced andlearned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.(2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,his son was tipped as next CM.Another Member predictedhe will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP.

Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery

from all his illness.This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of predictionis 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over " what is the missing link, what is the reason for

our failure " ? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have wemissed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed andfind out the correct way for our attempts in

future. May be some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?Truly yours,K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Adithji,

Thank you for a honest appraisal of why we may fail at times using

Horary or RP's.

//In any case, my request to check the 11th CSL and 1st CSL for the

signfication of 11, and check the 11 significator if it signifies any

unfavorable significators.//

Yes, without the 11th CSL confirming the incident positively, it may not

happen. If the 11th CSL and even the Asc. CSL are both retrograde, then

the event may not happen at all, even if the RP's have the karaka planet

included in them .

There may be other such rules which have to be taken in consideration.

The DBA may not be an actual indicator of the event being allowed or

negated, but can just be the pointer for timing the event if it is

allowed at first stage.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear KSV Ramani ji,

>

> Nice topic chosen.

>

> I like to share my experience here.

>

> I have experienced many failures in my attempts in the Horary chart

analysis

> becasue of my ignorance of important signfcitions and getting confused

with

> the mixed of signfications.

>

> After the such failures, I have noticed, most of the cases if I looked

in

> the time chart of the time of Judgement is clearly showing the truth.

>

> Also sometime i used to rush in my analysis in hurry which is not

correct. I

> would have missed the other points like strength of the Asc., or the

> opponent, the DBA signfications, aspects etc., These are time taking

> procedure but which must be correct.

>

> Most of the time if the 11th CSL and 1st CSL is connected to 11

strongly

> evenif there are unfavorable significations present, there comes

favorable

> result only. If you just check the RPs and their signfications and

also the

> RP chart, it will reflect the 11.

> If the Horary is confusing and Time is chart is not favorable, we can

boldly

> say the result will not be fruitful.

>

> In any case, my request to check the 11th CSL and 1st CSL for the

> signfication of 11, and check the 11 significator if it signifies any

> unfavorable significators.

> Also check the same with the Time chart also .

> Also chekc the DB and Andra during the period of expected event and

its

> signfications.

>

> In the Sunaji's analysis, I did not go through as I was tied up in my

work

> and my mind did not incline towards it. He such an experienced

Astrologer

> could find the reason behind it. I just had the fast review in his

analysis,

> I found he has taken the Rule as " 10th CSL significations.. " .

>

> My humble request not to just look into this rule which may be one of

the

> rules. But Ih ope we have to look into the 11th CSL, 1st CSL, Strength

of

> As. lord, 7th Lord. 7th CSL, 5th CSL and DBAS and the TIME chart

> significations. This will be a time taking analysis.

> .

> As a postmortem, all can comment on my report if I do and give. Hence

I do

> not go further into the postmortem .

>

> I request may be others, you can also, try this and give your feed

back

> which may be useful for all including me.

>

> With Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

>

> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 6:34 PM, kadavasalramani

> kadavasalramaniwrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Moderator and Members,

> >

> > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain

events, we

> > face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our

failure.

> > (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted

success of

> > GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the

election

> > will be delayed. The way he presented the case

> > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the

items.

> > He is such an experienced and

> > learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.

> > (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,

> > his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted

> > he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not

happen.

> > (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu

> > former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany.

> > when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get

recovery from

> > all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These

are

> > few. I don't say that failure of prediction

> > is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over

> > " what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure " ? Is

it

> > because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before

attempting

> > the Prasna or RP.or have we

> > missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and

> > find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be

> > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly

> > guide the correct approach in such cases?

> >

> > Truly yours,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskarji,

In short, you mean strong urge in a person should be there and that "personal element attached to the outcome

of the query" to be there for him to work out Horary and RP.

to find out the rsult. In that case only prrofessional astrologers can do this to earn remuneration, and those

learners and interested persons in Astrology cannot do, unless it related to him or his relatives. I think that our

late Guruji's intention may not be this, while he prescribed

the rul for RP and Horary. I agree that urge should be there before starting the RP or Horary judgment and not the other

part. Seniors to decide about this, as it tantamounts to

refusal by non-professional astrologer to a stranger who

wants to consult him for his query.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

available for answermay not be

-

Bhaskar

Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:37 AM

Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP

Sir,

WIth due respect to those who attempt to predict through the RP's, I would like to ask the basic question. What and where is the urge here , for the Divine help to be got, from the RP's ? Is the person for whom we are predicting Political Power, our Uncle, Brother or somebody closely related to us , that the RP's are expected to help us ? Should not the help of RPs, be sought and requisited when there is a personal element attached to the outcome of the Query ? Just a fancy urge and we get down to write the RP's and predict. This is not serious astrological utilisation.

I have personally gone through many successful RP predictions in last three years, but unfortunately not made note of them. But I do not use RP's just for playing games and frivouous spectacular matters. I cannot expect the RP's to help me in predictions for Politics, Sports or Speculations unless I have a personal interest in the Query.

RP's is not a magic wand to help us at our beck and call. It has to be respected, just like th other elements of astrology. In fact RP's is just the principal planets signified at the moment of judgement if a Kundli was made then. Just as we respect a Prashna Kundli to help us, in same way we have to respect RP's in order to beget the same to us. Wanton use of same is never going to give expected results.

I hope this point may be understood well before we even suspect the RP's to be ridden with any stain of incompetency.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani wrote:>> Dear Moderator and Members,> > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and> learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.> (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,> his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted> he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction> is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over> "what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we> missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and> find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?> > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani>

Dear Adithji,

Thank you very much to hear your experience and noted

your important advice.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Tuesday, February 09, 2010 7:45 AM

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Nice topic chosen.I like to share my experience here.I have experienced many failures in my attempts in the Horary chart analysis becasue of my ignorance of important signfcitions and getting confused with the mixed of signfications.After the such failures, I have noticed, most of the cases if I looked in the time chart of the time of Judgement is clearly showing the truth.Also sometime i used to rush in my analysis in hurry which is not correct. I would have missed the other points like strength of the Asc., or the opponent, the DBA signfications, aspects etc., These are time taking procedure but which must be correct.Most of the time if the 11th CSL and 1st CSL is connected to 11 strongly evenif there are unfavorable significations present, there comes favorable result only. If you just check the RPs and their signfications and also the RP chart, it will reflect the 11.If the Horary is confusing and Time is chart is not favorable, we can boldly say the result will not be fruitful.In any case, my request to check the 11th CSL and 1st CSL for the signfication of 11, and check the 11 significator if it signifies any unfavorable significators.Also check the same with the Time chart also .Also chekc the DB and Andra during the period of expected event and its signfications.In the Sunaji's analysis, I did not go through as I was tied up in my work and my mind did not incline towards it. He such an experienced Astrologer could find the reason behind it. I just had the fast review in his analysis, I found he has taken the Rule as "10th CSL significations..". My humble request not to just look into this rule which may be one of the rules. But Ih ope we have to look into the 11th CSL, 1st CSL, Strength of As. lord, 7th Lord. 7th CSL, 5th CSL and DBAS and the TIME chart significations. This will be a time taking analysis..As a postmortem, all can comment on my report if I do and give. Hence I do not go further into the postmortem . I request may be others, you can also, try this and give your feed back which may be useful for all including me.With RegardsAdith

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 6:34 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case

was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and

his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted

he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction

is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over

"what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we

missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and

find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be

some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Ramani ji,

No . My mail has been misunderstood. We are not saying that Non-Professionals must not look up at strangers charts. We are talking of the "Urge" part, which would be there in a stranger naturally and quite obviously if he comes to a Professional or Non-Professional astrologer. We are talking about Astrologers using RP's and Horary Charts for generic predictions without any Urge.

I am talking of personal element from the Querists side, and not from the astrologers side, unless he becomes the Querist himself.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji,> > In short, you mean strong urge in a person should be there and that "personal element attached to the outcome > of the query" to be there for him to work out Horary and RP.> to find out the rsult. In that case only prrofessional astrologers can do this to earn remuneration, and those> learners and interested persons in Astrology cannot do, unless it related to him or his relatives. I think that our> late Guruji's intention may not be this, while he prescribed> the rul for RP and Horary. I agree that urge should be there before starting the RP or Horary judgment and not the other> part. Seniors to decide about this, as it tantamounts to > refusal by non-professional astrologer to a stranger who> wants to consult him for his query.> > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani > available for answermay not be > > > > > > > - > Bhaskar > > Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:37 AM> Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP> > > > > Sir,> > WIth due respect to those who attempt to predict through the RP's, I would like to ask the basic question. What and where is the urge here , for the Divine help to be got, from the RP's ? Is the person for whom we are predicting Political Power, our Uncle, Brother or somebody closely related to us , that the RP's are expected to help us ? Should not the help of RPs, be sought and requisited when there is a personal element attached to the outcome of the Query ? Just a fancy urge and we get down to write the RP's and predict. This is not serious astrological utilisation. > > I have personally gone through many successful RP predictions in last three years, but unfortunately not made note of them. But I do not use RP's just for playing games and frivouous spectacular matters. I cannot expect the RP's to help me in predictions for Politics, Sports or Speculations unless I have a personal interest in the Query.> > RP's is not a magic wand to help us at our beck and call. It has to be respected, just like th other elements of astrology. In fact RP's is just the principal planets signified at the moment of judgement if a Kundli was made then. Just as we respect a Prashna Kundli to help us, in same way we have to respect RP's in order to beget the same to us. Wanton use of same is never going to give expected results. > > I hope this point may be understood well before we even suspect the RP's to be ridden with any stain of incompetency.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "kadavasalramani" kadavasalramani@ wrote:> >> > Dear Moderator and Members,> > > > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case > > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and> > learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.> > (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,> > his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted> > he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction> > is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over> > "what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we> > missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and> > find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be > > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?> > > > Truly yours,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani> >>

Dear Yogesh,

Thanks for your detailed list of loopholes to plug the wrong

result of analysis thro' RP or Horary, and they are noted.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh

Tuesday, February 09, 2010 8:32 PM

Dear Ramani,In my opinion,such cases must be analysed by the astrologer who predicted wrongly,himself...there could be many reasons...1) House selected as the fructifying house needs re-examination...the strengths of s/l of the Xth of both,the Lagna(querant's choice) and the Opponent,i.e., the IV...need to be compsred,the stronger will WIN...2) The Ayanamsa used...also plays an important role...3) Whether the sub-lord of the Ascendant(or VIIth,as the case may be) promises the result at all...only then should one predict victory with confidence...4) Whether the prediction based on the sub-lord of the XIth house,tallies with a "failure prediction",or,wheher the Vth(the XIth from the VIIth)also shows defeat...5) The sublord of the IXth also will indicate one's luck/position in the Political Field...6) How many of the "political-power-giving" planets among Mars,Sun and Jupiter are strong in each Chart,comparatively..However most of such predictions of "who will win?" in a contest between two contestants,need to be analysed very carefully and confirmed,beyond doubt,before venturing to predict...This is my humble opinion...With best wishes,Yogesh Lajmi. , "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani wrote:>> Dear Moderator and Members,> > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and> learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.> (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,> his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted> he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction> is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over> "what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we> missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and> find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?> > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani>

Dear Adith,

If the Mon reflects the query correctly/faithfully it means that the Urgge was there..on my humble opinion...

Yogesh Lajmi.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Tue, 9 February, 2010 8:58:30 PMRe: Correct attempt of Horary or RP

Dear sir,

As you rightly said, the RPs and Horary chart never fails (here the consideraton of the Urge is understood).

Thats for sure.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 11:27 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

Dear friendsWhat I had reiterated the fact that if we only follow DBAs and accordingly use the ruling planets, definately it will lead to wrong path. It is not the fault of ruling planets but we compel to use them by wrong method.Ruling planets never lie or it will not fail. In my past posts I had given certain concepts that originaly derived from kp readers but they have not been authenticated as rules. I had also elobarated the horary solved by Mr. Murthy of karnool i.e. whether Mr. Jagan will become the chief minister of A.P. or not. with the principles laid down in the kp readers. Mr. Murthy had shown the courage to accept this new link and conveyed to me his intention to accept the methodology which he didnot use.It is my observation that cuspal co rulers are remained the same only transiting planets, when transit through that corulers sign/star/sub positions, will offer the results. It may or may not have the connection of lord

of Dasa or Bhukti or Antra. What we have been following the practice, no doubt, it is the best. But in the cases where we failed miserably due to following the DBAs with or without using ruling planets. Here in my opinion we have not taken into the consideration the role of transit of cuspal co rulers i.e. cuspal sign lord, cuspal star lord and cuspal sub lord. I also requested all the members to give atleast 5 cases where the predictions were given but that did not hold good. But no one came forward.We have to use every rule including exceptions to the rule with subsidiary methods then we will go to the destination and then the KP astrology will be named as the CORRECT SOLUTION TO THE QUESTION.With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, MaharashtraCell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303write me to : guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. comOn Tue, 09 Feb 2010 07:09:13 +0530 wrote

>Dear Moderator and Members,In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced andlearned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.(2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,his son was tipped as next CM.Another Member predictedhe will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010,

when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness.This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of predictionis 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over"what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have wemissed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed andfind out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?Truly yours,K.S.V.Ramani

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 7:45 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Yogesh ji,You are absolutely correct.With RegardsAdithOn Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Adith,

If the Mon reflects the query correctly/faithfully it means that the Urgge was there..on my humble opinion...

Yogesh Lajmi.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Tue, 9 February, 2010 8:58:30 PMRe: Correct attempt of Horary or RP

Dear sir,

Thats for sure.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 11:27 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

Dear friendsWhat I had reiterated the fact that if we only follow DBAs and accordingly use the ruling planets, definately it will lead to wrong path. It is not the fault of ruling planets but we compel to use them by wrong method.

Ruling planets never lie or it will not fail. In my past posts I had given certain concepts that originaly derived from kp readers but they have not been authenticated as rules. I had also elobarated the horary solved by Mr. Murthy of karnool i.e. whether Mr. Jagan will become the chief minister of A.P. or not. with the principles laid down in the kp readers. Mr. Murthy had shown the courage to accept this new link and conveyed to me his intention to accept the methodology which he didnot use.

It is my observation that cuspal co rulers are remained the same only transiting planets, when transit through that corulers sign/star/sub positions, will offer the results. It may or may not have the connection of lord

of Dasa or Bhukti or Antra. What we have been following the practice, no doubt, it is the best. But in the cases where we failed miserably due to following the DBAs with or without using ruling planets. Here in my opinion we have not taken into the consideration the role of transit of cuspal co rulers i.e. cuspal sign lord, cuspal star lord and cuspal sub lord.

I also requested all the members to give atleast 5 cases where the predictions were given but that did not hold good. But no one came forward.We have to use every rule including exceptions to the rule with subsidiary methods then we will go to the destination and then the KP astrology will be named as the CORRECT SOLUTION TO THE QUESTION.

With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, MaharashtraCell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303write me to : guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com

>Dear Moderator and Members,In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis,

predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an

experienced andlearned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.(2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,his son was tipped as next CM.Another Member predictedhe will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP.

Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010,

when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness.This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of predictionis 100%. In such cases of failures we are to

ponder over " what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure " ? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have wemissed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be

probed andfind out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

Dear Bhaskar ji,In the given case, I hope shri.Kalyan ji has not taken the 11th CSL for the analysis.My request was to take all the steps into consideration .But the impact of retro planet being CSL of 1st or 11th has been discussed in previous thread that there is no concrete rule . Even the retro CSL in retro star does give the result.

Even for some incidents which are about to happen in shorter duartion, even the event happen before the planet becomes normal in motion.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 11:09 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Thank you for a honest appraisal of why we may fail at times using

Horary or RP's.

//In any case, my request to check the 11th CSL and 1st CSL for the

signfication of 11, and check the 11 significator if it signifies any

unfavorable significators.//

Yes, without the 11th CSL confirming the incident positively, it may not

happen. If the 11th CSL and even the Asc. CSL are both retrograde, then

the event may not happen at all, even if the RP's have the karaka planet

included in them .

There may be other such rules which have to be taken in consideration.

The DBA may not be an actual indicator of the event being allowed or

negated, but can just be the pointer for timing the event if it is

allowed at first stage.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear KSV Ramani ji,

>

> Nice topic chosen.

>

> I like to share my experience here.

>

> I have experienced many failures in my attempts in the Horary chart

analysis

> becasue of my ignorance of important signfcitions and getting confused

with

> the mixed of signfications.

>

> After the such failures, I have noticed, most of the cases if I looked

in

> the time chart of the time of Judgement is clearly showing the truth.

>

> Also sometime i used to rush in my analysis in hurry which is not

correct. I

> would have missed the other points like strength of the Asc., or the

> opponent, the DBA signfications, aspects etc., These are time taking

> procedure but which must be correct.

>

> Most of the time if the 11th CSL and 1st CSL is connected to 11

strongly

> evenif there are unfavorable significations present, there comes

favorable

> result only. If you just check the RPs and their signfications and

also the

> RP chart, it will reflect the 11.

> If the Horary is confusing and Time is chart is not favorable, we can

boldly

> say the result will not be fruitful.

>

> In any case, my request to check the 11th CSL and 1st CSL for the

> unfavorable significators.

> Also check the same with the Time chart also .

> Also chekc the DB and Andra during the period of expected event and

its

> signfications.

>

> In the Sunaji's analysis, I did not go through as I was tied up in my

work

> and my mind did not incline towards it. He such an experienced

Astrologer

> could find the reason behind it. I just had the fast review in his

analysis,

> I found he has taken the Rule as " 10th CSL significations.. " .

>

> My humble request not to just look into this rule which may be one of

the

> rules. But Ih ope we have to look into the 11th CSL, 1st CSL, Strength

of

> As. lord, 7th Lord. 7th CSL, 5th CSL and DBAS and the TIME chart

> significations. This will be a time taking analysis.

> .

> As a postmortem, all can comment on my report if I do and give. Hence

I do

> not go further into the postmortem .

>

> I request may be others, you can also, try this and give your feed

back

> which may be useful for all including me.

>

> With Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

>

> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 6:34 PM, kadavasalramani

> kadavasalramaniwrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Moderator and Members,

> >

> > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain

events, we

> > face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our

failure.

> > (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted

success of

> > GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the

election

> > will be delayed. The way he presented the case

> > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the

items.

> > He is such an experienced and

> > learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.

> > (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,

> > his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted

> > he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not

happen.

> > (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu

> > former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany.

> > when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get

recovery from

> > all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These

are

> > few. I don't say that failure of prediction

> > is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over

> > " what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure " ? Is

it

> > because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before

attempting

> > the Prasna or RP.or have we

> > missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and

> > find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be

> > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly

> > guide the correct approach in such cases?

> >

> > Truly yours,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> >

> >

>

Dear KSV Ramani ji.Thanks AdithOn Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:24 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Thank you very much to hear your experience and noted

your important advice.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Tuesday, February 09, 2010 7:45 AM

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Nice topic chosen.I like to share my experience here.I have experienced many failures in my attempts in the Horary chart analysis becasue of my ignorance of important signfcitions and getting confused with the mixed of signfications.After the such failures, I have noticed, most of the cases if I looked in the time chart of the time of Judgement is clearly showing the truth.Also sometime i used to rush in my analysis in hurry which is not correct. I would have missed the other points like strength of the Asc., or the opponent, the DBA signfications, aspects etc., These are time taking procedure but which must be correct.Most of the time if the 11th CSL and 1st CSL is connected to 11 strongly evenif there are unfavorable significations present, there comes favorable result only. If you just check the RPs and their signfications and also the RP chart, it will reflect the 11.If the Horary is confusing and Time is chart is not favorable, we can boldly say the result will not be fruitful.In any case, my request to check the 11th CSL and 1st CSL for the signfication of 11, and check the 11 significator if it signifies any unfavorable significators.Also check the same with the Time chart also .Also chekc the DB and Andra during the period of expected event and its signfications.In the Sunaji's analysis, I did not go through as I was tied up in my work and my mind did not incline towards it. He such an experienced Astrologer could find the reason behind it. I just had the fast review in his analysis, I found he has taken the Rule as " 10th CSL significations.. " . My humble request not to just look into this rule which may be one of the rules. But Ih ope we have to look into the 11th CSL, 1st CSL, Strength of As. lord, 7th Lord. 7th CSL, 5th CSL and DBAS and the TIME chart significations.  This will be a time taking analysis..As a postmortem, all can comment on my report if I do and give. Hence I do not go further into the postmortem . I request may be others, you can also, try this and give your feed back which may be useful for all including me.With RegardsAdith     

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 6:34 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times.  I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed.  The way he presented the case

was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items.  He is such an experienced and

his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted

he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna  Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology.   These are few.  I don't say that failure of prediction

is 100%.  In such cases of failures we are to ponder over

" what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure " ?  Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we

missed some hidden rule of KP.  This is to be probed and

find out the correct way for our attempts in future.  May be

some hidden rule of KP there  in such cases.  Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Friends, The distinction between Horary and Traditional has become blurred. Many feel horary is a panacea for everything in astrological prediction. This practice has evolved only in last few years,largely because of the difficulties in BTR. How this has come about? because we feel every chart needs a BTR.This is indeed an overreach of maddening proportions. The second thing we can use Horary for very situation in life!!. The practice was to limit horary to only minor events and Further to only one

query at a time. What I stated above can be verified by going back 4/5 years ago in this forum itself.. These shifting goal posts are the root cause of self inflicted problems. Using RPs has become commonplace.When we talk of Divine Urge, it certainly cannot happen several times during the course of the same day. Calling these divine is calling for the devil.Judicious use of RPs are called for. It is my considered opinion, we do not have to respond to respond every query.Quite often being an observer is a learning process in knowledge expansion.We

can avoid confrontation too. Statistics have proved in this forum, success rate less than 50%. so why ratchet up the cacophony Regards and with no offence to anyone Satish --- On Wed, 2/10/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani

<kadavasalramaniRe: Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 8:03 AM

Dear Bhaskarji,

In short, you mean strong urge in a person should be there and that "personal element attached to the outcome

to find out the rsult. In that case only prrofessional astrologers can do this to earn remuneration, and those

learners and interested persons in Astrology cannot do, unless it related to him or his relatives. I think that our

the rul for RP and Horary. I agree that urge should be there before starting the RP or Horary judgment and not the other

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Bhaskar

@gro ups.com

Sir,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Moderator and Members,> > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and> learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.> (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,> his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted> he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction> is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over> "what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we> missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and> find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?> > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani>

Dear Bhaskarji, In your previous mail u have written "I cannot expect the RP's to help me in predictions for Politics, Sports or Speculations unless I have a personal interest in the Query. This is exactly true whatever be the query if the querist is sincere to get his problem solved and consults the respected Astrologer who has keen inteest in solving his problem then God would always help him in doing so with the help of RP's as said by Guruji in most of his solved horary questions. HORARY ASTROLOGY CANNOT BE USED FOR THE SAKE OF FUN to check the truthfulness and integrity of the Astrological Subject.

Now whats my personal experience here.

Whenever the help of RP's is taken the Daylord too has lots of importance along with the Moon Starlord. I am talking only if the consultant Astrologer is sincere in solving the matter related, Why? because the query taken has some or the other link with the Daylord. RP's used at various intervals of the day for various questions: You have in common most of the times Moon Signlord,Starlord and the Daylord. The respected Astrologer should see the various links for the query being analysed. Sometimes the links are very tedious to judge and looking up the Ruling planets practicing students or at times experienced Astrologers too are put in a dilemma as to fix the Dasa-Bhukti-Antras respectively. Of course ruling planets have connections with most of the queries in some or the other way a well versed practicing Astrologer can fix them up effectively. The Cuspal links and the Backward theory along with mostly used 4-Step theory helps much if RP's

dont give sufficient clues with queries taken up.

Naresh Valecha--- On Wed, 10/2/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP Date: Wednesday, 10 February, 2010, 1:11 PM

Dear Ramani ji,

No . My mail has been misunderstood. We are not saying that Non-Professionals must not look up at strangers charts. We are talking of the "Urge" part, which would be there in a stranger naturally and quite obviously if he comes to a Professional or Non-Professional astrologer. We are talking about Astrologers using RP's and Horary Charts for generic predictions without any Urge.

I am talking of personal element from the Querists side, and not from the astrologers side, unless he becomes the Querist himself.

regards,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji,> > In short, you mean strong urge in a person should be there and that "personal element attached to the outcome > of the query" to be there for him to work out Horary and RP.> to find out the rsult. In that case only prrofessional astrologers can do this to earn remuneration, and those> learners and interested persons in Astrology cannot do, unless it related to him or his relatives. I think that our> late Guruji's intention may not be this, while he prescribed> the rul for RP and Horary. I agree that urge should be there before starting the RP or Horary judgment and not the other> part. Seniors to decide about this, as it tantamounts to > refusal by non-professional astrologer to a stranger who> wants to consult him for his query.> > Truly

yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani > available for answermay not be > > > > > > > - > Bhaskar > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:37 AM> Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP> > > > > Sir,> > WIth due respect to those who attempt to predict through the RP's, I would like to ask the basic question. What and where is the urge here , for the Divine help to be got, from the RP's ? Is the person for whom we are predicting Political Power, our Uncle, Brother or somebody closely related to us , that the RP's are expected to help us ? Should not the help of RPs, be sought and requisited when there is a personal element attached to the outcome of the Query ? Just a fancy urge and we get down to write the RP's and predict. This is not serious

astrological utilisation. > > I have personally gone through many successful RP predictions in last three years, but unfortunately not made note of them. But I do not use RP's just for playing games and frivouous spectacular matters. I cannot expect the RP's to help me in predictions for Politics, Sports or Speculations unless I have a personal interest in the Query.> > RP's is not a magic wand to help us at our beck and call. It has to be respected, just like th other elements of astrology. In fact RP's is just the principal planets signified at the moment of judgement if a Kundli was made then. Just as we respect a Prashna Kundli to help us, in same way we have to respect RP's in order to beget the same to us. Wanton use of same is never going to give expected results. > > I hope this point may be understood well before we even suspect the RP's to be ridden with any stain of incompetency.> > best

wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > @gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" kadavasalramani@ wrote:> >> > Dear Moderator and Members,> > > > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case > > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and> > learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.> > (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,> > his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted> > he will become Central Cabinet Minister from

RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction> > is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over> > "what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we> > missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and> > find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be > > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?> > > > Truly yours,> > > >

K.S.V.Ramani> >>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear Bhaskarji,

Thanks for your clarification. I quite agree to the urge

requirement on the part of astrologer and the genuineness

on the part of querist. I request you also to list out what are the requirement to be bone in mind when we try to solve problem thro' RP/Horary so that nothing is missed, thereby

we will be able to know whether there are any hidden rule

is left out.

Thanking you again,

Yurs truly,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Bhaskar

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 1:11 PM

Dear Ramani ji,

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji,> > In short, you mean strong urge in a person should be there and that "personal element attached to the outcome > of the query" to be there for him to work out Horary and RP.> to find out the rsult. In that case only prrofessional astrologers can do this to earn remuneration, and those> learners and interested persons in Astrology cannot do, unless it related to him or his relatives. I think that our> late Guruji's intention may not be this, while he prescribed> the rul for RP and Horary. I agree that urge should be there before starting the RP or Horary judgment and not the other> part. Seniors to decide about this, as it tantamounts to > refusal by non-professional astrologer to a stranger who> wants to consult him for his query.> > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani > available for answermay not be > > > > > > > - > Bhaskar > > Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:37 AM> Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP> > > > > Sir,> > WIth due respect to those who attempt to predict through the RP's, I would like to ask the basic question. What and where is the urge here , for the Divine help to be got, from the RP's ? Is the person for whom we are predicting Political Power, our Uncle, Brother or somebody closely related to us , that the RP's are expected to help us ? Should not the help of RPs, be sought and requisited when there is a personal element attached to the outcome of the Query ? Just a fancy urge and we get down to write the RP's and predict. This is not serious astrological utilisation. > > I have personally gone through many successful RP predictions in last three years, but unfortunately not made note of them. But I do not use RP's just for playing games and frivouous spectacular matters. I cannot expect the RP's to help me in predictions for Politics, Sports or Speculations unless I have a personal interest in the Query.> > RP's is not a magic wand to help us at our beck and call. It has to be respected, just like th other elements of astrology. In fact RP's is just the principal planets signified at the moment of judgement if a Kundli was made then. Just as we respect a Prashna Kundli to help us, in same way we have to respect RP's in order to beget the same to us. Wanton use of same is never going to give expected results. > > I hope this point may be understood well before we even suspect the RP's to be ridden with any stain of incompetency.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "kadavasalramani" kadavasalramani@ wrote:> >> > Dear Moderator and Members,> > > > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case > > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and> > learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.> > (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,> > his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted> > he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction> > is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over> > "what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we> > missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and> > find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be > > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?> > > > Truly yours,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani> >>

Dear Satish,

I cannot agree with your contention...for example,consider questions like :

Will I become the MD, If so when?;When will I get married ?; When will I get a substantive rank ?(from acting Col. to substantive Col. etc);When will this murderer be caught/arrested... Am childless since 9 years now,when will I get a child ? and so on...

How would you classify these ? As Queries related to Minor or Major events ?

Also, more and more K.P. followers are turning to the Horary Method for Quick,Accurate and dependable results...

Natal horoscopes cannot be relied upon,for the correctness of the TOB, unless they are corrected by a suitable/reliable BTR method...and BTR itself is mired in controversies...it has been my personal experience that it is better to subject every Birth Chart to BTR,if one wants accurate results simply because duifferent states/communities etc have different definitions/methods of recording the correct TOB...and as I am a professiona astrologer who charges fees,reasonably on the high medium range...I necessarily need to be as accurate as I possibly can...

I have in these columns, written at length, why the K.P. method of reckoning the Time of The Cry of the Newborn is the exact TOB...

There are many methods given in K.P., for effecting BTR accurately...

Therefore, for the above reasons, mainly,Satish,more and more K.P. Astrologers prefer the Horary Route for prognostication purposes...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Wed, 10 February, 2010 10:01:01 PMRe: Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP

Dear Friends,

The distinction between Horary and Traditional has become blurred. Many feel horary is a panacea for everything in astrological prediction.

This practice has evolved only in last few years,largely because of the difficulties in BTR. How this has come about? because we feel every chart needs a BTR.This is indeed an overreach of maddening proportions.

The second thing we can use Horary for very situation in life!!. The practice was to limit horary to only minor events and Further to only one query at a time.

What I stated above can be verified by going back 4/5 years ago in this forum itself..

These shifting goal posts are the root cause of self inflicted problems.

Using RPs has become commonplace. When we talk of Divine Urge, it certainly cannot happen several times during the course of the same day. Calling these divine is calling for the devil.Judicious use of RPs are called for.

It is my considered opinion, we do not have to respond to respond every query.Quite often being an observer is a learning process in knowledge expansion.We can avoid confrontation too.

Statistics have proved in this forum, success rate less than 50%. so why ratchet up the cacophony

Regards and with no offence to anyone

Satish

--- On Wed, 2/10/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP@gro ups.comWednesday, February 10, 2010, 8:03 AM

Dear Bhaskarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Bhaskar

@gro ups.com

Sir,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Moderator and Members,> > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and> learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.> (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,> his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted> he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former

CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction> is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over> "what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we> missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and> find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?> > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani>

Dear Adith/Baskar,

Regarding retro you may refer the below URL.

/message/30643

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Wed, 2/10/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 6:24 AM

Dear Bhaskar ji,In the given case, I hope shri.Kalyan ji has not taken the 11th CSL for the analysis.My request was to take all the steps into consideration .But the impact of retro planet being CSL of 1st or 11th has been discussed in previous thread that there is no concrete rule . Even the retro CSL in retro star does give the result.Even for some incidents which are about to happen in shorter duartion, even the event happen before the planet becomes normal in motion.Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 11:09 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Adithji,Thank you for a honest appraisal of why we may fail at times usingHorary or RP's.//In any case, my request to check the 11th CSL and 1st CSL for the

signfication of 11, and check the 11 significator if it signifies anyunfavorable significators. //Yes, without the 11th CSL confirming the incident positively, it may nothappen. If the 11th CSL and even the Asc. CSL are both retrograde, thenthe event may not happen at all, even if the RP's have the karaka planetincluded in them .There may be other such rules which have to be taken in consideration.The DBA may not be an actual indicator of the event being allowed ornegated, but can just be the pointer for timing the event if it isallowed at first stage.regards,Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k"

<gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear KSV Ramani ji,>> Nice topic chosen.>> I like to share my experience here.>> I have experienced many failures in my attempts in the Horary chartanalysis> becasue of my ignorance of important signfcitions and getting confusedwith> the mixed of signfications.>> After the such failures, I have noticed, most of the cases if I lookedin> the time chart of the time of Judgement is clearly showing the truth.>> Also sometime i used to rush in my analysis in hurry which is notcorrect. I> would have missed the other points like strength of the Asc., or the> opponent, the DBA signfications, aspects etc., These are time taking> procedure but which must be correct.>> Most of the time if the 11th CSL and 1st CSL is connected to 11strongly> evenif

there are unfavorable significations present, there comesfavorable> result only. If you just check the RPs and their signfications andalso the> RP chart, it will reflect the 11.> If the Horary is confusing and Time is chart is not favorable, we canboldly> say the result will not be fruitful.>> In any case, my request to check the 11th CSL and 1st CSL for the> signfication of 11, and check the 11 significator if it signifies any> unfavorable significators.> Also check the same with the Time chart also .> Also chekc the DB and Andra during the period of expected event andits> signfications.>> In the Sunaji's analysis, I did not go through as I was tied up in mywork> and my mind did not incline towards it. He such an experiencedAstrologer> could find the reason behind it. I just had the fast review in hisanalysis,> I

found he has taken the Rule as "10th CSL significations. .".>> My humble request not to just look into this rule which may be one ofthe> rules. But Ih ope we have to look into the 11th CSL, 1st CSL, Strengthof> As. lord, 7th Lord. 7th CSL, 5th CSL and DBAS and the TIME chart> significations. This will be a time taking analysis.> .> As a postmortem, all can comment on my report if I do and give. HenceI do> not go further into the postmortem .>> I request may be others, you can also, try this and give your feedback> which may be useful for all including me.>> With Regards> Adith>>>>> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 6:34 PM, kadavasalramani> kadavasalramani@ ...wrote:

>> >> >> > Dear Moderator and Members,> >> > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certainevents, we> > face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of ourfailure.> > (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predictedsuccess of> > GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of theelection> > will be delayed. The way he presented the case> > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both theitems.> > He is such an experienced and> > learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.> > (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,> > his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted> > he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did nothappen.>

> (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu> > former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany.2010,> > when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will getrecovery from> > all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. Theseare> > few. I don't say that failure of prediction> > is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over> > "what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Isit> > because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru beforeattempting> > the Prasna or RP.or have we> > missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and> > find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be> > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly> > guide the correct approach in such

cases?> >> > Truly yours,> >> > K.S.V.Ramani> >> >>

Dear Senthil ji,

Point taken and agreed upon...

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

>

> Dear Adith/Baskar,

> Â

> Regarding retro you may refer the below URL.

> Â

> /message/30643

> Â

> GOOD LUCK!!

> Â

> D.Senthil

>

> --- On Wed, 2/10/10, adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

>

> adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath

> Re: Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP

>

> Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 6:24 AM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> In the given case, I hope shri.Kalyan ji has not taken the 11th CSL

for the analysis.

> My request was to take all the steps into consideration .

>

> But the impact of retro planet being CSL of 1st or 11th has been

discussed in previous thread that there is no concrete rule . Even the

retro CSL in retro star does give the result.

> Even for some incidents which are about to happen in shorter duartion,

even the event happen before the planet becomes normal in motion.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

>

>

> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 11:09 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.

in> wrote:

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear Adithji,

>

> Thank you for a honest appraisal of why we may fail at times using

> Horary or RP's.

>

> //In any case, my request to check the 11th CSL and 1st CSL for the

>

> unfavorable significators. //

>

> Yes, without the 11th CSL confirming the incident positively, it may

not

> happen. If the 11th CSL and even the Asc. CSL are both retrograde,

then

> the event may not happen at all, even if the RP's have the karaka

planet

> included in them .

>

> There may be other such rules which have to be taken in consideration.

>

> The DBA may not be an actual indicator of the event being allowed or

> negated, but can just be the pointer for timing the event if it is

> allowed at first stage.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> @gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k "

>

>

>

> <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear KSV Ramani ji,

> >

> > Nice topic chosen.

> >

> > I like to share my experience here.

> >

> > I have experienced many failures in my attempts in the Horary chart

> analysis

> > becasue of my ignorance of important signfcitions and getting

confused

> with

> > the mixed of signfications.

> >

> > After the such failures, I have noticed, most of the cases if I

looked

> in

> > the time chart of the time of Judgement is clearly showing the

truth.

> >

> > Also sometime i used to rush in my analysis in hurry which is not

> correct. I

> > would have missed the other points like strength of the Asc., or the

> > opponent, the DBA signfications, aspects etc., These are time taking

> > procedure but which must be correct.

> >

> > Most of the time if the 11th CSL and 1st CSL is connected to 11

> strongly

> > evenif there are unfavorable significations present, there comes

> favorable

> > result only. If you just check the RPs and their signfications and

> also the

> > RP chart, it will reflect the 11.

> > If the Horary is confusing and Time is chart is not favorable, we

can

> boldly

> > say the result will not be fruitful.

> >

> > In any case, my request to check the 11th CSL and 1st CSL for the

> > signfication of 11, and check the 11 significator if it signifies

any

> > unfavorable significators.

> > Also check the same with the Time chart also .

> > Also chekc the DB and Andra during the period of expected event and

> its

> > signfications.

> >

> > In the Sunaji's analysis, I did not go through as I was tied up in

my

> work

> > and my mind did not incline towards it. He such an experienced

> Astrologer

> > could find the reason behind it. I just had the fast review in his

> analysis,

> > I found he has taken the Rule as " 10th CSL significations. . " .

> >

> > My humble request not to just look into this rule which may be one

of

> the

> > rules. But Ih ope we have to look into the 11th CSL, 1st CSL,

Strength

> of

> > As. lord, 7th Lord. 7th CSL, 5th CSL and DBAS and the TIME chart

> > significations. This will be a time taking analysis.

> > .

> > As a postmortem, all can comment on my report if I do and give.

Hence

> I do

> > not go further into the postmortem .

> >

> > I request may be others, you can also, try this and give your feed

> back

> > which may be useful for all including me.

> >

> > With Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 6:34 PM, kadavasalramani

> > kadavasalramani@ ...wrote:

>

>

>

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Moderator and Members,

> > >

> > > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain

> events, we

> > > face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our

> failure.

> > > (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted

> success of

> > > GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the

> election

> > > will be delayed. The way he presented the case

> > > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the

> items.

> > > He is such an experienced and

> > > learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.

> > > (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,

> > > his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted

> > > he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did

not

> happen.

> > > (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi

Basu

> > > former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th

Jany.

> 2010,

> > > when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get

> recovery from

> > > all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology.

These

> are

> > > few. I don't say that failure of prediction

> > > is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over

> > > " what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure " ? Is

> it

> > > because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before

> attempting

> > > the Prasna or RP.or have we

> > > missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and

> > > find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be

> > > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors

kindly

> > > guide the correct approach in such cases?

> > >

> > > Truly yours,

> > >

> > > K.S.V.Ramani

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Yogesh, I am happy you have a different opinion for whatever justifiable reasons. My purpose was to highlight that Natal chart is being regularly ignored under the disguise the for every Natal chart BTR is reqd. To do a BTR for very chart is self defeating,when we say at the same time BTR should not be undertaken when not asked for by the querent/client. With the varieties

of BTR,several defending their own, this exercise becomes a mine field.Your BTR methodology has been disputed by many in this group.You

are nevertheless convinced of its utility and you follow it. So be It. On the subject of RPs,when we link it with "Divine urges",the utility becomes very subjective. You cannot have these urges with equal intensity right throughout the day,day in day out and be solely dependent on it. I agree with you that Horary is faster,accuracy being subject to skills/experience of individual astrologers.I would still affirm,Horary be used to double check Natal findings. Horary is most suitable for a single question,whereas Natal chart can define several areas of life. I do not rely on just one exclusive method on issues as important job change, health issues,marriage. I am cautious in making snap judgements

, Maybe it is my mental makeup. You would be surprised to learn ,in this part of India, East Godavari dt of Andhra Pradesh, many professional astrologers,mostly Traditionalist, do not resort to BTR on natal

charts as a rule.Horary charts if any are based on time charts. Transits are used more frequently along with DBA analyses.I have not met any KP practioner so far since I moved in here. Ultimately it boils down to an individual's personal preference. I humbly accept you and many others have more experience and better skills than I do. Regards, Satish --- On Thu, 2/11/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP Cc: "R Satish" <rsatish1942Thursday, February 11, 2010, 12:38 PM

Dear Satish,

I cannot agree with your contention.. .for example,consider questions like :

Will I become the MD, If so when?;When will I get married ?; When will I get a substantive rank ?(from acting Col. to substantive Col. etc);When will this murderer be caught/arrested. .. Am childless since 9 years now,when will I get a child ? and so on...

Also, more and more K.P. followers are turning to the Horary Method for Quick,Accurate and dependable results...

Natal horoscopes cannot be relied upon,for the correctness of the TOB, unless they are corrected by a suitable/reliable BTR method...and BTR itself is mired in controversies. ..it has been my personal experience that it is better to subject every Birth Chart to BTR,if one wants accurate results simply because duifferent states/communities etc have different definitions/ methods of recording the correct TOB...and as I am a professiona astrologer who charges fees,reasonably on the high medium range...I necessarily need to be as accurate as I possibly can...

I have in these columns, written at length, why the K.P. method of reckoning the Time of The Cry of the Newborn is the exact TOB...

There are many methods given in K.P., for effecting BTR accurately.. .

Therefore, for the above reasons, mainly,Satish, more and more K.P. Astrologers prefer the Horary Route for prognostication purposes...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >@gro ups.comWed, 10 February, 2010 10:01:01 PMRe: Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP

Dear Friends,

The distinction between Horary and Traditional has become blurred. Many feel horary is a panacea for everything in astrological prediction.

This practice has evolved only in last few years,largely because of the difficulties in BTR. How this has come about? because we feel every chart needs a BTR.This is indeed an overreach of maddening proportions.

The second thing we can use Horary for very situation in life!!. The practice was to limit horary to only minor events and Further to only one query at a time.

What I stated above can be verified by going back 4/5 years ago in this forum itself..

Using RPs has become commonplace. When we talk of Divine Urge, it certainly cannot happen several times during the course of the same day. Calling these divine is calling for the devil.Judicious use of RPs are called for.

It is my considered opinion, we do not have to respond to respond every query.Quite often being an observer is a learning process in knowledge expansion.We can avoid confrontation too.

Statistics have proved in this forum, success rate less than 50%. so why ratchet up the cacophony

Satish

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP@gro ups.comWednesday, February 10, 2010, 8:03 AM

Dear Bhaskarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Bhaskar

@gro ups.com

Sir,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Moderator and Members,> > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and> learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.> (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,> his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted> he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former

CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction> is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over> "what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we> missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and> find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?> > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani>

Dear Satish,

K.P., is famous mainly for it's uncanny accuracy...naturally, if the TOB is not the exact one the prognostications,at best, be approximately correct...

It is now for the Astrologer to decide whether he values accuracy or is happy giving only a general pvr-view...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Fri, 12 February, 2010 10:45:22 AMRe: Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP

Dear Yogesh,

I am happy you have a different opinion for whatever justifiable reasons.

My purpose was to highlight that Natal chart is being regularly ignored under the disguise the for every Natal chart BTR is reqd. To do a BTR for very chart is self defeating,when we say at the same time BTR should not be undertaken when not asked for by the querent/client.

With the varieties of BTR,several defending their own, this exercise becomes a mine field.Your BTR methodology has been disputed by many in this group.

You are nevertheless convinced of its utility and you follow it. So be It.

On the subject of RPs,when we link it with "Divine urges",the utility becomes very subjective. You cannot have these urges with equal intensity right throughout the day,day in day out and be solely dependent on it.

I agree with you that Horary is faster,accuracy being subject to skills/experience of individual astrologers. I would still affirm,Horary be used to double check Natal findings. Horary is most suitable for a single question,whereas Natal chart can define several areas of life. I do not rely on just one exclusive method on issues as important job change, health issues,marriage. I am cautious in making snap judgements , Maybe it is my mental makeup.

You would be surprised to learn ,in this part of India, East Godavari dt of Andhra Pradesh, many professional astrologers, mostly Traditionalist, do not resort to BTR on natal charts as a rule.Horary charts if any are based on time charts. Transits are used more frequently along with DBA analyses.I have not met any KP practioner so far since I moved in here.

Ultimately it boils down to an individual's personal preference. I humbly accept you and many others have more experience and better skills than I do.

Regards,

Satish

--- On Thu, 2/11/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP@gro ups.comCc: "R Satish" <rsatish1942@ >Thursday, February 11, 2010, 12:38 PM

Dear Satish,

I cannot agree with your contention.. .for example,consider questions like :

Will I become the MD, If so when?;When will I get married ?; When will I get a substantive rank ?(from acting Col. to substantive Col. etc);When will this murderer be caught/arrested. .. Am childless since 9 years now,when will I get a child ? and so on...

Natal horoscopes cannot be relied upon,for the correctness of the TOB, unless they are corrected by a suitable/reliable BTR method...and BTR itself is mired in controversies. ..it has been my personal experience that it is better to subject every Birth Chart to BTR,if one wants accurate results simply because duifferent states/communities etc have different definitions/ methods of recording the correct TOB...and as I am a professiona astrologer who charges fees,reasonably on the high medium range...I necessarily need to be as accurate as I possibly can...

There are many methods given in K.P., for effecting BTR accurately.. .

Therefore, for the above reasons, mainly,Satish, more and more K.P. Astrologers prefer the Horary Route for prognostication purposes...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >@gro ups.comWed, 10 February, 2010 10:01:01 PMRe: Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP

Dear Friends,

Satish

Dear Bhaskarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Bhaskar

@gro ups.com

Sir,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

dear bhaskerji,

correct urge of querent is seen from the position of moon.The question will come about the matter where moon is situated.

this is fundamental rule in horary.if the query is put wheather query is genuine(with strong urge) or not can be found out by analysing

the position of moon.when your query is genuine,then RPs will properly guide you correctly.

regards

shrikantjin

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Wed, 10 February, 2010 1:11:47 PM Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP

Dear Ramani ji,

regards,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji,> > In short, you mean strong urge in a person should be there and that "personal element attached to the outcome > of the query" to be there for him to work out Horary and RP.> to find out the rsult. In that case only prrofessional astrologers can do this to earn remuneration, and those> learners and interested persons in Astrology cannot do, unless it related to him or his relatives. I think that our> late Guruji's intention may not be this, while he prescribed> the rul for RP and Horary. I agree that urge should be there before starting the RP or Horary judgment and not the other> part. Seniors to decide about this, as it tantamounts to > refusal by non-professional astrologer to a stranger who> wants to consult him for his query.> > Truly

yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani > available for answermay not be > > > > > > > - > Bhaskar > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:37 AM> Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP> > > > > Sir,> > WIth due respect to those who attempt to predict through the RP's, I would like to ask the basic question. What and where is the urge here , for the Divine help to be got, from the RP's ? Is the person for whom we are predicting Political Power, our Uncle, Brother or somebody closely related to us , that the RP's are expected to help us ? Should not the help of RPs, be sought and requisited when there is a personal element attached to the outcome of the Query ? Just a fancy urge and we get down to write the RP's and predict. This is not serious

astrological utilisation. > > I have personally gone through many successful RP predictions in last three years, but unfortunately not made note of them. But I do not use RP's just for playing games and frivouous spectacular matters. I cannot expect the RP's to help me in predictions for Politics, Sports or Speculations unless I have a personal interest in the Query.> > RP's is not a magic wand to help us at our beck and call. It has to be respected, just like th other elements of astrology. In fact RP's is just the principal planets signified at the moment of judgement if a Kundli was made then. Just as we respect a Prashna Kundli to help us, in same way we have to respect RP's in order to beget the same to us. Wanton use of same is never going to give expected results. > > I hope this point may be understood well before we even suspect the RP's to be ridden with any stain of incompetency.> > best

wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > @gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" kadavasalramani@ wrote:> >> > Dear Moderator and Members,> > > > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case > > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and> > learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.> > (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,> > his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted> > he will become Central Cabinet Minister from

RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction> > is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over> > "what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we> > missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and> > find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be > > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?> > > > Truly yours,> > > >

K.S.V.Ramani> >>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.