IndiaDivine.org

Correct attempt of Horary or RP/moon reveals the querents mind

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear bhaskerji,

i would like to add that whenever querist asks the question the ascendent & moon

should reflect the question.The position of moon should reveal the question asked by querist.

my experience is that sometimes querist asks when he will get married? while he will be worried

about his job/service.so moon will be signifying 6th house with no connection to 7th house.At that

time you cannot answer his question correctly.hence you should ask him to repeat the question in

mind for 2/3 minutes & then ask to give horary no.Until & unless querents question is revealed by

moon you should not go for analysis hence it will give wrong result.

regards

GOODLUCK

shrikantjin

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tue, 9 February, 2010 12:37:37 AM Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP

Sir,

WIth due respect to those who attempt to predict through the RP's, I would like to ask the basic question. What and where is the urge here , for the Divine help to be got, from the RP's ? Is the person for whom we are predicting Political Power, our Uncle, Brother or somebody closely related to us , that the RP's are expected to help us ? Should not the help of RPs, be sought and requisited when there is a personal element attached to the outcome of the Query ? Just a fancy urge and we get down to write the RP's and predict. This is not serious astrological utilisation.

I have personally gone through many successful RP predictions in last three years, but unfortunately not made note of them. But I do not use RP's just for playing games and frivouous spectacular matters. I cannot expect the RP's to help me in predictions for Politics, Sports or Speculations unless I have a personal interest in the Query.

RP's is not a magic wand to help us at our beck and call. It has to be respected, just like th other elements of astrology. In fact RP's is just the principal planets signified at the moment of judgement if a Kundli was made then. Just as we respect a Prashna Kundli to help us, in same way we have to respect RP's in order to beget the same to us. Wanton use of same is never going to give expected results.

I hope this point may be understood well before we even suspect the RP's to be ridden with any stain of incompetency.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Moderator and Members,> > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and> learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.> (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,> his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted> he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former

CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction> is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over> "what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we> missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and> find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?> > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Shrikant,

I agree with you... but these are the days of a very powerful influence of the Western Culure ...and "modernity" or modern thinking of "compatibility" and "live-in" relationships and companionship marriages...and what have you...among the affluent class,and even among the educated...?

(And moreover in the words of our beloved late Guruji..."Venus has become very powerful and will continue to gather more strength in the coming decades...")

Couldn't it be because he has had a tiff with his girl-friend/lover and his fear of the girl's possible refusal to marry him ? Shouldn't the Vth cusp be therefore also examined,especially in the 21st Century,when "college-affairs", and "affairs" at one's workplace are common ?

That is why these days,I do not neglect these aspects at all,you will be surprised at what you will discover..like I do not get surprised,these days...ofcourse,as a "professional Astrologer who charges reasonably high fees", I have to probe/analyse in depth...and as a result what unfolds... !

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

j shrikant <shrikantjin Cc: bhaskar_jyotishSent: Tue, 9 February, 2010 9:33:27 PMRe: Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP/moon reveals the querents mind

dear bhaskerji,

i would like to add that whenever querist asks the question the ascendent & moon

should reflect the question.The position of moon should reveal the question asked by querist.

my experience is that sometimes querist asks when he will get married? while he will be worried

about his job/service. so moon will be signifying 6th house with no connection to 7th house.At that

time you cannot answer his question correctly.hence you should ask him to repeat the question in

mind for 2/3 minutes & then ask to give horary no.Until & unless querents question is revealed by

moon you should not go for analysis hence it will give wrong result.

regards

GOODLUCK

shrikantjin@ .co. in

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTue, 9 February, 2010 12:37:37 AM Re: Correct attempt of Horary or RP

Sir,

WIth due respect to those who attempt to predict through the RP's, I would like to ask the basic question. What and where is the urge here , for the Divine help to be got, from the RP's ? Is the person for whom we are predicting Political Power, our Uncle, Brother or somebody closely related to us , that the RP's are expected to help us ? Should not the help of RPs, be sought and requisited when there is a personal element attached to the outcome of the Query ? Just a fancy urge and we get down to write the RP's and predict. This is not serious astrological utilisation.

I have personally gone through many successful RP predictions in last three years, but unfortunately not made note of them. But I do not use RP's just for playing games and frivouous spectacular matters. I cannot expect the RP's to help me in predictions for Politics, Sports or Speculations unless I have a personal interest in the Query.

RP's is not a magic wand to help us at our beck and call. It has to be respected, just like th other elements of astrology. In fact RP's is just the principal planets signified at the moment of judgement if a Kundli was made then. Just as we respect a Prashna Kundli to help us, in same way we have to respect RP's in order to beget the same to us. Wanton use of same is never going to give expected results.

I hope this point may be understood well before we even suspect the RP's to be ridden with any stain of incompetency.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Moderator and Members,> > In our Analysis of Horary chart or of Ruling Planets for certain events, we face failures many times. I am giving few examples below of our failure. (1) Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji from his RP Analysis, predicted success of GSF in SL Election and he also predicted that the result of the election will be delayed. The way he presented the case > was quite convincing. This did not turn to be correct in both the items. He is such an experienced and> learned person not to make mistakes in RP Prediction.> (2) In AP affairs, after he demise of Shri Rajasekara Reddy,> his son was tipped as next CM. Another Member predicted> he will become Central Cabinet Minister from RP. Both these did not happen. (3) Another Member predicted thro' Prasna Chart that Sri Jyothi Basu former

CM of WB will get relief from his sufferings after 16th Jany. 2010, when Merc. turns direct from its Retro position. He will get recovery from all his illness. This person is also well versed in astrology. These are few. I don't say that failure of prediction> is 100%. In such cases of failures we are to ponder over> "what is the missing link, what is the reason for our failure"? Is it because of our lack of faith or our prayer to God/Guru before attempting the Prasna or RP.or have we> missed some hidden rule of KP. This is to be probed and> find out the correct way for our attempts in future. May be > some hidden rule of KP there in such cases. Will the seniors kindly guide the correct approach in such cases?> > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.