IndiaDivine.org

How an event can take place ,as per K.P.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sir,

Of course this is the basic rule for KP, which I was under the impression that the recipient of my mail already must be well aware of (Since he seems to know how to prepare the Significators Table etc in KP, he must be well aware of the basics too), when I replied to him, and did not need mention of additionally, hence did not write about the same.

Your second last paragraph is what I wanted to be elaborated and put in practise by the present day practitionersof KP.

thanks and regards,

Bhaskar.

--- On Thu, 11/2/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiHow an event can take place ,as per K.P."Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotishCc: Date: Thursday, 11 February, 2010, 10:57 AM

Dear Bhaskar,

In K.P., the cardinal rule is that a Planet will offer those results signified by the star/constellation it occupies,through the Source as per the Houses it owns,and the sub it occupies will decide whether the matter will be beneficial or detrimental to the Jataka...

I hope this will help you understand K.P., properly...and correctly...

Transit-result rules are also similar,the transitting Planet will offer the results as per the significations of the Lord of the star it is transitting,and the source will be shown by the Houses owned by the transitting Planet,while, the sub decides whether the matter will be detrimental or favourable to the Jataka or not...

Natuarally, factors like mutual friendships/enmity between Planets and their natures etc., need to be given due weightage...while analysing and firming up one's prediction...

In other words K.P., if properly and carefully applied,will give excellent,accurate and comprehensive prognostications... !

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.