IndiaDivine.org

Menstruation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,One of the members have asked for the house Grouping to know about the period for Menopause.The following will help him as well as the other new comers.End of the Menstrual Life

Menstruation begins when the Moon

by progression reaches the Sign and Degree in opposition (180 D) to her radical

place, on her first course around after birth of the native, which is usually

14th year of life.

The Menses stop and are

discontinued, when the Moon by progression reaches her 3rd Quarter from her

radical place, on her second course around through the 12 Signs.

The beginning or ending of the

Menses may be earlier or later in life according to the nature of Signs thru which

the Moon passes, whether they be signs of long or short ascension. The

Menopause take place at, from the 43rd to 48th years of life.(Encyclopedia of

Medical Dictionary)

But this may be varied due to the

various reasons; ie Physical fitness of the native, inheritance and genealogy.

Personally I have come across some natives, who have Menses even at the age of

60.RegardsKalyan

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

Respected Sir,

It's so nice that commencement of menstruation (Maturity) and ceasation of menstruation (Manopuse) could be predicted through the Moon's position in progression chart. I am not well versed in following Progression. How ever I shall try to understand it. Thank you very much for your deleberation.

Secondly, the variation because of physical fitness, inheritance and genealogy as you have mentioned, could be true but it should not influence the prediction from the horoscope. May I know your openion on it please?

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 12:11:02 PM Menstruation

Dear Friends,

One of the members have asked for the house Grouping to know about the period for Menopause.

The following will help him as well as the other new comers.

End of the Menstrual Life

Menstruation begins when the Moon by progression reaches the Sign and Degree in opposition (180 D) to her radical place, on her first course around after birth of the native, which is usually 14th year of life.

The Menses stop and are discontinued, when the Moon by progression reaches her 3rd Quarter from her radical place, on her second course around through the 12 Signs.

The beginning or ending of the Menses may be earlier or later in life according to the nature of Signs thru which the Moon passes, whether they be signs of long or short ascension. The Menopause take place at, from the 43rd to 48th years of life.(Encyclopedia of Medical Dictionary)

But this may be varied due to the various reasons; ie Physical fitness of the native, inheritance and genealogy. Personally I have come across some natives, who have Menses even at the age of 60.

Regards

Kalyan

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

Dear Respected Dr.Rath.Firstly I thanks you a lot for yr feed back.I agree with you, for variation, it cannot be predicted through the horoscope.A lady who come to an Astrologer never ask for the reason for delay of menopause.If she come to a Physician like you, she will ask the question! At that time you may be able to find out the reason for delay in Psychically as well as from the Astrology. However these types of cases are rare in the Astrology and according to my knowledge no body have done any research in Astrology so far in this thread.What I have mentioned in variation , may be a topic to research as How? and Why?Because there should be any astrological affect for for delay, whether it is from Parampara or as a result of an illness.With Due

RegardsKalyanLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Sun, 14 February, 2010 9:58:57 AMRe: Menstruation

Respected Sir,

It's so nice that commencement of menstruation (Maturity) and ceasation of menstruation (Manopuse) could be predicted through the Moon's position in progression chart. I am not well versed in following Progression. How ever I shall try to understand it. Thank you very much for your deleberation.

Secondly, the variation because of physical fitness, inheritance and genealogy as you have mentioned, could be true but it should not influence the prediction from the horoscope. May I know your openion on it please?

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSat, February 13, 2010 12:11:02 PM Menstruation

Dear Friends,

One of the members have asked for the house Grouping to know about the period for Menopause.

Menstruation begins when the Moon by progression reaches the Sign and Degree in opposition (180 D) to her radical place, on her first course around after birth of the native, which is usually 14th year of life.

The Menses stop and are discontinued, when the Moon by progression reaches her 3rd Quarter from her radical place, on her second course around through the 12 Signs.

The beginning or ending of the Menses may be earlier or later in life according to the nature of Signs thru which the Moon passes, whether they be signs of long or short ascension. The Menopause take place at, from the 43rd to 48th years of life.(Encyclopedia of Medical Dictionary)

But this may be varied due to the various reasons; ie Physical fitness of the native, inheritance and genealogy. Personally I have come across some natives, who have Menses even at the age of 60.

Regards

Kalyan

Dear kalyan ji

plz explain it through example chart.

" Moon by progression reaches the Sign and Degree in opposition (180 D) to her radical place "

" Moon by progression reaches her 3rd Quarter from her radical place, on her second course around through the 12 Signs "

Regards

Anjna

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Friends,

One of the members have asked for the house Grouping to know about the  period for Menopause.

Regards

Kalyan

Dear Dr.Anjna,I am sorry, at the moment I dont have any data of a girl who attended puberty of age.We have discussed the topic in the forum from 17.10.2008 and onwards.Pl. refer the Msg./message/20321RegardsKalyan DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 Sent: Sun, 14 February, 2010 2:55:27 PMRe: Menstruation

Dear kalyan ji

"Moon by progression reaches the Sign and Degree in opposition (180 D) to her radical place"

"Moon by progression reaches her 3rd Quarter from her radical place, on her second course around through the 12 Signs"

Regards

Anjna

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Dear Friends,

Regards

Kalyan

Respected Kalyanji,

Thank you very much for your response.

Yes, no one comes to consult to know when she would arrive at manopouse. To find out a rule it shall be of academic interest only. But when a girl does have menarchy in right age the parents may consult a doctor or an astrologer. Yes here it is important to find out astrologically or to find out any disease process for the delay.

My regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 2:40:07 PMRe: Menstruation

Dear Respected Dr.Rath.Firstly I thanks you a lot for yr feed back.I agree with you, for variation, it cannot be predicted through the horoscope.A lady who come to an Astrologer never ask for the reason for delay of menopause.If she come to a Physician like you, she will ask the question! At that time you may be able to find out the reason for delay in Psychically as well as from the Astrology. However these types of cases are rare in the Astrology and according to my knowledge no body have done any research in Astrology so far in this thread.What I have mentioned in variation , may be a topic to research as How? and Why?Because there should be any astrological affect for for delay, whether it is from Parampara or as a result of an illness.With Due RegardsKalyan

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSun, 14 February, 2010 9:58:57 AMRe: Menstruation

Respected Sir,

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSat, February 13, 2010 12:11:02 PM Menstruation

Dear Friends,

Regards

Kalyan

Dear Anjna,

The K.P. Rules are very simple and very accurate to follow...

If the s/l of the Vth signifies V & VIII,with Mars connection...menstruation will commence during the period of the significators of the Houses V,VIII & XI...on the day the Sun/Moon transits the sensetive point ruled by these significators...secessation will take place,similarly during during the period of the significators of I,IV & X...and Rahu's connection for cessation...(Kethu gives reduction in menstrual flow).

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 Sent: Sun, 14 February, 2010 2:55:27 PMRe: Menstruation

Dear kalyan ji

"Moon by progression reaches the Sign and Degree in opposition (180 D) to her radical place"

"Moon by progression reaches her 3rd Quarter from her radical place, on her second course around through the 12 Signs"

Regards

Anjna

Dear Friends,

Regards

Kalyan

Respected Lajmiji,

Namasthe.

Is it true in almost all the female population that the s/l of the Vth signifies V and VIII and is conected with Mars?

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: anjna agarwal <anu0562; Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaMon, February 15, 2010 12:29:57 PMRe: Menstruation

Dear Anjna,

If the s/l of the Vth signifies V & VIII,with Mars connection.. .menstruation will commence during the period of the significators of the Houses V,VIII & XI...on the day the Sun/Moon transits the sensetive point ruled by these significators. ..secessation will take place,similarly during during the period of the significators of I,IV & X...and Rahu's connection for cessation... (Kethu gives reduction in menstrual flow).

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSun, 14 February, 2010 2:55:27 PMRe: Menstruation

Dear kalyan ji

Regards

Anjna

Dear Friends,

Regards

Kalyan

Dear Luther,

Glad that you are back,hale and hearty !

You are right to an extent,you should have however, also said all females who menstruate,or have reached puberty...or, are in the reproductive age bracket...because the significators for reaching the state of cessation of menses,known as menopause,are distinct and are are significators of the Houses I,IV & X and connected with Rahu...(Kethu shows abortion...)

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Mon, 15 February, 2010 5:52:56 PMRe: Menstruation

Respected Lajmiji,

Namasthe.

Is it true in almost all the female population that the s/l of the Vth signifies V and VIII and is conected with Mars?

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: anjna agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>; Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Mon, February 15, 2010 12:29:57 PMRe: Menstruation

Dear Anjna,

If the s/l of the Vth signifies V & VIII,with Mars connection.. .menstruation will commence during the period of the significators of the Houses V,VIII & XI...on the day the Sun/Moon transits the sensetive point ruled by these significators. ..secessation will take place,similarly during during the period of the significators of I,IV & X...and Rahu's connection for cessation... (Kethu gives reduction in menstrual flow).

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSun, 14 February, 2010 2:55:27 PMRe: Menstruation

Dear kalyan ji

Regards

Anjna

Dear Friends,

Regards

Kalyan