IndiaDivine.org

A real Case Study-Change of Job and Relocation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,One of my clients Mr.Sadhan Majumdar booked an order on 21/12/2009 Ord# 1522. His question and his details are given below. he was much interested in receiving the report in KP method. and seems to have some knowledge in it.

I am posting this for the benefit of the beginners!

The DBA signification of

5,3,9,12,6,7,10 cause the loss/change of job, new job and relocation to a

newer foreign country(from a existing foreign country)Question:

When exactly I will get a much better job in the next few

months with relocation from my present place?

I am a qualified CA & cost accountant with 23 yrs.exp.

& am presently working in Dar Es Salaam,Tanzania as Finance head of a

reputed co.since September this year.Prior to this I worked with various

reputed companies in India & Kenya since 1985.My family & myself after

making this current change/shift to Dar in Sept.09 is not liking the place at

all-especially the housing & schooling standards are not at all upto the

mark.So I have decided to shift my family to India in Feb.2010.I will also like to relocate to a much better location say to the Middle East/Far East locations in the near future- so that I can also move out of the current place in February next year alongwith my family.For this to happen,I will need a firm job offer by next month.

Birth details:

1958-09-26 17:26:00CalcuttaHorary number: 173

As advised,I have just now done electronic fund transfer(EFT) for ($25) Rs.1,150/- to your a/c.from my AXIS Bank a/c.(payment ref.13489761).

Please acknowledge receipt.

I now eagerly look forward to your predictions alongwith your astro analysis based on KP methodology.While giving your astro prediction & analysis  to my query,I shall be highly obliged if you can also give an inidication of the general career prospects in the remaining period of the current Ketu Dasha & also the next Venus Dasha.ThanksI worked on his natal chart and gave ny report om 24/12/2009. I used not to check back with my clients if the prediction came true. Some will comeback on skype or messenger and conveys their thanks on the accuracy. some may not comeback the reason might be my prediction might be wrong also. But here he has sent a reply saying my prediction has come true and his trust in our method increased.

All the credit goes to our Beloved Guruji !I also attached herewith my report I sent to him.Thanks and RegardsAdithTHE REPLY FROM MY CLIENT RECEIVED ON 10/2/2010

------------

" SUDIP MAJUMDAR " <sdpm184 " Astrologer " <astrologer10/02/2010 12:35 PMRe: Welcome to thebestastro.comDear Dr.Adith,Hi,I like to inform that your predictions ( " You will lose your currentJob between February and March In Venus Andra (3/2/2010 – 1/4/2010) ,as strong significator of 5,12 (loss of job)  having also some joboffer in hand (6,7,10) and moving from the current location (3,12,9)as Mars the Lord of 9 aspects Venus.In Venus period you will lose theexisting job and relocate.You will relocate at the given period andhave a new job " ) seems to be coming true.Last Sunday(7/2/2010) I got two offers from Nairobi - one of them fora very senior position(Group CFO) with handsome package.Also there arechances of some jobs materialising from Middle east locations.Butmyself & my family is preferring going back to Nairobi - a known placewhere we stayed for 7 long years before.Many thanks for your accurate prediction again.My trust on you forastrological guidance has grown even more after this.Regards,Sudip

------------------------------

1 of 1 File(s)

1522_Sudip.pdf

Dear Dr. Rath ji,Thanks for your appreciation.With RegardsAdithOn Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Congratulations for the correct prediction.

Of course success is not new for you.

I have seen the attachment. It is so clear and conclussive that it shall be very much helpful to learn.

Thanks for your posting.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sat, February 13, 2010 10:35:32 PM A real Case Study-Change of Job and Relocation [1 Attachment]

Dear Friends,One of my clients Mr.Sadhan Majumdar booked an order on 21/12/2009 Ord# 1522. His question and his details are given below. he was much interested in receiving the report in KP method. and seems to have some knowledge in it.

I am posting this for the benefit of the beginners! The DBA signification of 5,3,9,12,6,7, 10 cause the loss/change of job, new job and relocation to a newer foreign country(from a existing foreign country)

Question:

When exactly I will get a much better job in the next few months with relocation from my present place?

I am a qualified CA & cost accountant with 23 yrs.exp. & am presently working in Dar Es Salaam,Tanzania as Finance head of a reputed co.since September this year.Prior to this I worked with various reputed companies in India & Kenya since 1985.My family & myself after making this current change/shift to Dar in Sept.09 is not liking the place at all-especially the housing & schooling standards are not at all upto the mark.So I have decided to shift my family to India in Feb.2010.I will also like to relocate to a much better location say to the Middle East/Far East locations in the near future- so that I can also move out of the current place in February next year alongwith my family.For this to happen,I will need a firm job offer by next month.

Birth details:

1958-09-26

17:26:00

Calcutta

Horary number: 173

As advised,I have just now done electronic fund transfer(EFT) for ($25) Rs.1,150/- to your a/c.from my AXIS Bank a/c.(payment ref.13489761) .

I now eagerly look forward to your predictions alongwith your astro analysis based on KP methodology.

While giving your astro prediction & analysis  to my query,I shall be highly obliged if you can also give an inidication of the general career prospects in the remaining period of the current

Ketu Dasha & also the next Venus Dasha.ThanksI worked on his natal chart and gave ny report om 24/12/2009. I used not to check back with my clients if the prediction came true. Some will comeback on skype or messenger and conveys their thanks on the accuracy. some may not comeback the reason might be my prediction might be wrong also. But here he has sent a reply saying my prediction has come true and his trust in our method increased.

All the credit goes to our Beloved Guruji !I also attached herewith my report I sent to him.Thanks and

RegardsAdithTHE REPLY FROM MY CLIENT RECEIVED ON 10/2/2010

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

- " SUDIP MAJUMDAR " <sdpm184 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

" Astrologer " <astrologer@thebesta stro.com>10/02/2010 12:35 PMRe: Welcome to thebestastro. com

Dear Dr.Adith,Hi,I like to inform that your predictions ( " You will lose your currentJob between February and March In Venus Andra (3/2/2010 – 1/4/2010) ,as strong significator of 5,12 (loss of job)  having also some job

offer in hand (6,7,10) and moving from the current location (3,12,9)as Mars the Lord of 9 aspects Venus.In Venus period you will lose theexisting job and relocate.You will

relocate at the given period andhave a new job " ) seems to be coming true.Last Sunday(7/2/2010) I got two offers from Nairobi - one of them fora very senior position(Group CFO) with handsome package.Also there are

chances of some jobs materialising from Middle east locations.Butmyself & my family is preferring going back to Nairobi - a known placewhere we stayed for 7 long years before.Many thanks for your accurate prediction again.My trust on you for

astrological guidance has grown even more after this.Regards,Sudip

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------

Dear Ramani ji,Thanks for your appreciation.andBest of Luck !With RegardsAdithOn Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 8:14 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Kasinathji,

Excellent analysis and prediction.  Surprisingly, I have received similar chart of my friend's son, who is in China

presently desires change of job in another country abroad.

Your Analysis is a model to me.  Many thanks.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Saturday, February 13, 2010 10:35 PM

A real Case Study-Change of Job and Relocation [1 Attachment]

Dear Friends,One of my clients Mr.Sadhan Majumdar booked an order on 21/12/2009 Ord# 1522. His question and his details are given below. he was much interested in receiving the report in KP method. and seems to have some knowledge in it.I am posting this for the benefit of the beginners! The DBA signification of 5,3,9,12,6,7,10 cause the loss/change of job, new job and relocation to a newer foreign country(from a existing foreign country)

Question:

When exactly I will get a much better job in the next few months with relocation from my present place?

I am a qualified CA & cost accountant with 23 yrs.exp. & am presently working in Dar Es Salaam,Tanzania as Finance head of a reputed co.since September this year.Prior to this I worked with various reputed companies in India & Kenya since 1985.My family & myself after making this current change/shift to Dar in Sept.09 is not liking the place at all-especially the housing & schooling standards are not at all upto the mark.So I have decided to shift my family to India in Feb.2010.I will also like to relocate to a much better location say to the Middle East/Far East locations in the near future- so that I can also move out of the current place in February next year alongwith my family.For this to happen,I will need a firm job offer by next month.Birth details:

1958-09-26

17:26:00

Calcutta

Horary number: 173

As advised,I have just now done electronic fund transfer(EFT) for ($25) Rs.1,150/- to your a/c.from my AXIS Bank a/c.(payment ref.13489761).

I now eagerly look forward to your predictions alongwith your astro analysis based on KP methodology.

While giving your astro prediction & analysis  to my query,I shall be highly obliged if you can also give an inidication of the general career prospects in the remaining period of the current Ketu Dasha & also the next Venus Dasha.ThanksI worked on his natal chart and gave ny report om 24/12/2009. I used not to check back with my clients if the prediction came true. Some will comeback on skype or messenger and conveys their thanks on the accuracy. some may not comeback the reason might be my prediction might be wrong also. But here he has sent a reply saying my prediction has come true and his trust in our method increased.All the credit goes to our Beloved Guruji !I also attached herewith my report I sent to him.Thanks and RegardsAdithTHE REPLY FROM MY CLIENT RECEIVED ON 10/2/2010

-----------

- " SUDIP MAJUMDAR " <sdpm184 " Astrologer " <astrologer10/02/2010 12:35 PMRe: Welcome to thebestastro.comDear Dr.Adith,Hi,I like to inform that your predictions ( " You will lose your currentJob between February and March In Venus Andra (3/2/2010 – 1/4/2010) ,as strong significator of 5,12 (loss of job)  having also some joboffer in hand (6,7,10) and moving from the current location (3,12,9)as Mars the Lord of 9 aspects Venus.In Venus period you will lose theexisting job and relocate.You will relocate at the given period andhave a new job " ) seems to be coming true.Last Sunday(7/2/2010) I got two offers from Nairobi - one of them fora very senior position(Group CFO) with handsome package.Also there arechances of some jobs materialising from Middle east locations.Butmyself & my family is preferring going back to Nairobi - a known placewhere we stayed for 7 long years before.Many thanks for your accurate prediction again.My trust on you forastrological guidance has grown even more after this.Regards,Sudip

------------------------------