IndiaDivine.org

Do aspects of shadow planets play role in K.P Astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello All Astrologers,

I am currently in process of learning K.P Astrology. I have a doubt regarding

aspects of shadow planets(Rahu/Ketu).

Do shadow planets(Rahu/Ketu) aspect planets/houses in KP Astrology?

If yes, then whether 5th and 9th house aspect is also considered apart from 7th

house?

I would appreciate if I could get response.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,

Siddharth

Dear Sir,

What methodology are you following to learn K.P. ?

Pl. get hold of the 6 K.P. Readers...or attend one of the many classes/courses being advertised...

It looks like you want to learn K.P., by asking questions on this site..

Don't you think what you must get to know the basics first ? And then practise what you have learnt ? One cannot play cricket just by reading Don Bradman's book...

Wishing you the very best,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

pande_siddhu <siddharthpande777 Sent: Sun, 14 February, 2010 8:37:22 PM Do aspects of shadow planets play role in K.P Astrology

Hello All Astrologers,I am currently in process of learning K.P Astrology. I have a doubt regarding aspects of shadow planets(Rahu/ Ketu). Do shadow planets(Rahu/ Ketu) aspect planets/houses in KP Astrology?If yes, then whether 5th and 9th house aspect is also considered apart from 7th house?I would appreciate if I could get response.Thanks in advance.With Regards,Siddharth

Dear Mr. Siddharth,

The shadow planets are supposed to be blind. Any aspect from these nodes has not been documented so far nor taught any where. They shall give results of the planets in conjunction with them followed by the planets aspecting them, further followed by the starlord and the lord of the zodiac tenanted by these nodes, etc. in that order. 

Regards.

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 8:37 PM, pande_siddhu <siddharthpande777 wrote:

Hello All Astrologers,I am currently in process of learning K.P Astrology. I have a doubt regarding aspects of shadow planets(Rahu/Ketu). Do shadow planets(Rahu/Ketu) aspect planets/houses in KP Astrology?

If yes, then whether 5th and 9th house aspect is also considered apart from 7th house?I would appreciate if I could get response.Thanks in advance.With Regards,Siddharth

Thanks Mr Satish for your quick response.

Regards,

Siddharth

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:56:39 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Mr. Siddharth,

The shadow planets are supposed to be blind. Any aspect from these nodes has not been documented so far nor taught any where. They shall give results of the planets in conjunction with them followed by the planets aspecting them, further followed by the starlord and the lord of the zodiac tenanted by these nodes, etc. in that order. 

Regards.

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 8:37 PM, pande_siddhu wrote:

Hello All Astrologers,

I am currently in process of learning K.P Astrology. I have a doubt regarding aspects of shadow planets(Rahu/Ketu).

Do shadow planets(Rahu/Ketu) aspect planets/houses in KP Astrology?

If yes, then whether 5th and 9th house aspect is also considered apart from 7th house?

I would appreciate if I could get response.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,

Siddharth

Dear Mr. Satish,

I'm a student of KP and this forum has helped me so much in my quest to learn

KP.

With all due respect, I have following questions on Aspects:

Which to follow - Western Aspects as suggested by our Guru KSK (Reader 1) or

Hindu aspects ?

Do you find more success with Hindu way of aspects analysis ?

For a beginner, what makes sense - apply Western aspects or Hindu aspects ?

I'll appreciate your response.

Thanks,

bhanu

, " Siddharth Pande " <siddharthpande777

wrote:

>

> Thanks Mr Satish for your quick response.

>

> Regards,

>

> Siddharth

>

> On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:56:39 +0530 wrote

> >

>

>

>

>

Dear Mr. Siddharth,

>  

> The shadow planets are supposed to be blind. Any aspect from these nodes has

not been documented so far nor taught any where. They shall give results of the

planets in conjunction with them followed by the planets aspecting them, further

followed by the starlord and the lord of the zodiac tenanted by these nodes,

etc. in that order. 

>

>  

> Regards.

>  

>

>

>  

> On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 8:37 PM, pande_siddhu wrote:

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Hello All Astrologers,

>

> I am currently in process of learning K.P Astrology. I have a doubt regarding

aspects of shadow planets(Rahu/Ketu).

>

> Do shadow planets(Rahu/Ketu) aspect planets/houses in KP Astrology?

>

> If yes, then whether 5th and 9th house aspect is also considered apart from

7th house?

>

> I would appreciate if I could get response.

>

> Thanks in advance.

>

> With Regards,

>

> Siddharth

>

dear friend,

ksk has suggested both aspects.but for hindu aspects refer lagna kundali & for western aspects refer cuspal kundali.

regards

GOODLUCKshrikantjin

the_capricornn <bhanuthakur cuspal kundaliTue, 16 February, 2010 5:43:01 PMRe: Do aspects of shadow planets play role in K.P Astrology

Dear Mr. Satish,I'm a student of KP and this forum has helped me so much in my quest to learn KP. With all due respect, I have following questions on Aspects:Which to follow - Western Aspects as suggested by our Guru KSK (Reader 1) or Hindu aspects ?Do you find more success with Hindu way of aspects analysis ? For a beginner, what makes sense - apply Western aspects or Hindu aspects ?I'll appreciate your response. Thanks,bhanu@gro ups.com, "Siddharth Pande" <siddharthpande777@ ...> wrote:>> Thanks Mr Satish for your quick response.> > Regards,> > Siddharth> > On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:56:39 +0530 wrote> >> > > > > > > > >

> > Dear Mr. Siddharth,>  > The shadow planets are supposed to be blind. Any aspect from these nodes has not been documented so far nor taught any where. They shall give results of the planets in conjunction with them followed by the planets aspecting them, further followed by the starlord and the lord of the zodiac tenanted by these nodes, etc. in that order. > >  > Regards.>  > > >  > On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 8:37 PM, pande_siddhu wrote:> > >  > > > > Hello All Astrologers,> > I am currently in process of learning K.P Astrology. I have a doubt regarding aspects of shadow planets(Rahu/ Ketu). > > Do shadow planets(Rahu/ Ketu) aspect planets/houses in KP Astrology?> > If yes, then whether 5th and 9th house aspect is also considered apart

from 7th house?> > I would appreciate if I could get response.> > Thanks in advance.> > With Regards,> > Siddharth>t

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Friends

As Guruji has suggested to use western aspects as it is most developed and advanced. But in KP readers, he reiteratedly said that aspects are to be taken sign to sign not degree to degree.

But for more accuracy, aspects i.e. yogas in vedic astrology means Navpancham 120 degree, Kendra Yoga 90 degree, Shadashtak Yog 150 degrees supposed to take very minutely.

There are certain cases where no strong/fruitful signification of lords of DBAS but still only by aspect the event materialises. So we should not omit anything and we have to follow and tally everything what KSK has said in KP readers as well as in so many articles in Astrology and Adhrishta. Especially, KSK himself used to use the extensive use of astrology means where he thought fit, he has used use of western astrology i.e. progression in certain cases.

Nothing is weak in kp astrology. Every planet who has acquired signification by starlord, lordship, conjunction, aspects will offer the results in their DBAS period or when any planet transits into the /sub/star/sign of the co rulers (signlord, starlord and sub lord of cusps).

For new students of KP astrology, they have to adopt everything written in the books or different views of different astrologers/writers/authors and study them and try to use it extensively. Because if we commit to ourselves that what we have read the study material so far is the only KP, is the blunder mistake we use to make.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, Maharashtra,India

Cel No. 09422582853/09673746303

email : guide_vijayanand/

guide_vijayanand

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:00:06 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Mr. Satish,

I'm a student of KP and this forum has helped me so much in my quest to learn KP.

With all due respect, I have following questions on Aspects:

Which to follow - Western Aspects as suggested by our Guru KSK (Reader 1) or Hindu aspects ?

Do you find more success with Hindu way of aspects analysis ?

For a beginner, what makes sense - apply Western aspects or Hindu aspects ?

I'll appreciate your response.

Thanks,

bhanu

, "Siddharth Pande" wrote:

>

> Thanks Mr Satish for your quick response.

>

> Regards,

>

> Siddharth

>

> On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:56:39 +0530 wrote

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Mr. Siddharth,

>  

> The shadow planets are supposed to be blind. Any aspect from these nodes has not been documented so far nor taught any where. They shall give results of the planets in conjunction with them followed by the planets aspecting them, further followed by the starlord and the lord of the zodiac tenanted by these nodes, etc. in that order. 

>

>  

> Regards.

>  

>

>

>  

> On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 8:37 PM, pande_siddhu wrote:

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Hello All Astrologers,

>

> I am currently in process of learning K.P Astrology. I have a doubt regarding aspects of shadow planets(Rahu/Ketu).

>

> Do shadow planets(Rahu/Ketu) aspect planets/houses in KP Astrology?

>

> If yes, then whether 5th and 9th house aspect is also considered apart from 7th house?

>

> I would appreciate if I could get response.

>

> Thanks in advance.

>

> With Regards,

>

> Siddharth

>