IndiaDivine.org

What is the rule for getting government job in K.P system

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

What is the KP horary rule for getting government job?

6th always indicating service, 10th profession whether getting govt job should i

consider sun and 6th or 10th sub lord?

I am little confusing in selection of 6th or 10th . pls someone will give light

on this.

Regards,

sara

Dear sara,

The K.P. rules for the-houses-to-be-taken-for judgement, of various matters, is given in detail on page 2,of the 2009 Annual The K.P. & Astrology Magazine of 2009. !

For a Govt job houses II,VI,X and SUN are to be taken...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

saraus2001 <saraus2001 Sent: Mon, 15 February, 2010 12:36:40 PM What is the rule for getting government job in K.P system

Hi all,What is the KP horary rule for getting government job?6th always indicating service, 10th profession whether getting govt job should i consider sun and 6th or 10th sub lord?I am little confusing in selection of 6th or 10th . pls someone will give light on this.Regards,sara

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

rule of getting job in govt.rule is : If sub lord of 10th house is related to Sun or Sun is stronger signifier of 10th and 5th house u will get govt.job. Sub lord of 10th house is also signifies any one of 2 , 6 , 10 , 11 .

Thank you--- On Mon, 15/2/10, saraus2001 <saraus2001 wrote:

saraus2001 <saraus2001 What is the rule for getting government job in K.P system Date: Monday, 15 February, 2010, 12:36 PM

Hi all,What is the KP horary rule for getting government job?6th always indicating service, 10th profession whether getting govt job should i consider sun and 6th or 10th sub lord?I am little confusing in selection of 6th or 10th . pls someone will give light on this.Regards,sara

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear lajmiji,Thanks for your valuable suggestions.Thanks & regards,sara--- On Mon, 15/2/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: What is the rule for getting government job in K.P system Cc: "saraaus2001" <saraus2001Monday, 15 February, 2010, 4:52 PM

Dear sara,

The K.P. rules for the-houses-to- be-taken- for judgement, of various matters, is given in detail on page 2,of the 2009 Annual The K.P. & Astrology Magazine of 2009. !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

saraus2001 <saraus2001 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comMon, 15 February, 2010 12:36:40 PM What is the rule for getting government job in K.P system

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

dear sir. I want to learn kp astrology pl suggest any book in tamil and also i want to buy kp annual astrological magazines including pasts how can iget it. Thank u.regardsSARA RAJU <saraus2001 Sent: Tue, 16 February, 2010 12:02:56 PMRe:

Dear lajmiji,Thanks for your valuable suggestions.Thanks & regards,sara--- On Mon, 15/2/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: What is the rule for getting government job in K.P system@gro ups.comCc: "saraaus2001" <saraus2001 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Monday, 15 February, 2010, 4:52 PM

Dear sara,

The K.P. rules for the-houses-to- be-taken- for judgement, of various matters, is given in detail on page 2,of the 2009 Annual The K.P. & Astrology Magazine of 2009. !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

saraus2001 <saraus2001 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comMon, 15 February, 2010 12:36:40 PM What is the rule for getting government job in K.P system

Hi,Pls go to any leading stalls and ask for KP readers. All are avaialble in Tamil.Also many other KP books in tamil published by KSK's sons.With RegardsAdithOn Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:40 AM, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81 wrote:

dear sir. I  want to learn kp astrology pl suggest any book in tamil and also i want to buy kp annual astrological magazines including pasts how can iget it. Thank u.

regards

SARA RAJU <saraus2001

Tue, 16 February, 2010 12:02:56 PMRe:

Dear lajmiji,Thanks for your valuable suggestions.Thanks & regards,sara--- On Mon, 15/2/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: What is the rule for getting government job in K.P system

@gro ups.comCc: " saraaus2001 " <saraus2001 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Monday, 15 February, 2010, 4:52 PM

Dear sara,

The K.P. rules for the-houses-to- be-taken- for judgement, of various matters, is given in detail on page 2,of  the 2009 Annual The K.P. & Astrology Magazine of 2009. !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

saraus2001 <saraus2001 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.com

Mon, 15 February, 2010 12:36:40 PM What is the rule for getting government job in K.P system

Hi all,What is the KP horary rule for getting government job?6th always indicating service, 10th profession whether getting govt job should i consider sun and 6th or 10th sub lord?I am little confusing in selection of 6th or 10th . pls someone will give light on this.

Regards,sara