IndiaDivine.org

Trends in Gold

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sagar, Is it possible to predict the stock market/ Gold on basis of astrology...... where can i get monthly forcast wherein i can invest in some sectors in some dull trend and exit marginally on rise.... Is is really possible to forcast market trends.....With regards,Ganesh--- On Mon, 15/2/10, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:Sagar S <ssagar86 Re: Stock Market / Gold"Lata" <lata2866Cc: "kp group" Monday, 15 February, 2010, 6:21 PM

since 10 days i dint log on due to my mothers ill-health as i was expected between 5th and 13th february 2010.now she is ok.i have not yet glanced mysore vontikoppal panchanga/almanac i do not no what exact transit of jupiter and mars in march/may 2010.in genral whenever jupiter aspects mars gold will go up like anything. wnenever saturn aspected by jupiter iron and steel will go up.but, whenever mars/saturn at firy signs and aspect by jupiter from firy then there will be melting/down trent of gold and iron and steel.plz.check ur horoscope and find out the possible periods of gain through gold and invest .invest on SAMPAT TARA THAT IS 2ND/11TH/20TH FROM UR BIRTH STAR AND THE TIME MUST BE LABHA GHALIGE.ALL THE BEST AT ALL MOMENTS.SAHHASRA

SAAGARALata <lata2866@rediffmail .com>ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.inTue, 9 February, 2010 5:09:59 PMStock Market / GoldDear Mr.Saagaraji

Please if you can tell me about your views on STOCK MARKET

astrologically what is the direction UP or DOWN in next 6 months.

Jupiter will enter "Pisces" in MAY 2010

But there will be also "Saturn opposition Jupiter" in May

so in that case what do you think about near term and long term.

Also there is Mars opposition Jupiter on 4th August so do you think

Gold will go UP. should I accumulate Gold at current levels for

use in future for children..

Regards

Lata

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.