IndiaDivine.org

Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have details of birth of the person as under:

Date of birth:14/15-02-1946 (Male)

Time of birth:01:32AM ( given time )

Place of birth:Mumbai

This person died on 15/02/2010 after operation of the liver on 3/02/2010.He did

not recover and was throughout unconscious.Will Gurus throw light?His D/B/A/S

was Mars/Jup/Rahu/Venus.

Dear Friend,Are sure with the given Data?According to JD, at the time of the death , the native was running Ma-Sa-Sa-Ju as DBAS, from 08.02.2010 to17.02.2010.His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/ Venus. as in your mail, was from 26.11.2009 to 05.12.2009Date of Birth 15.02.1946 Date of Death 15.02.2010Death was on his Birth Day! may be. But I guessed for a mistakeBirth chart is attached

for more clarification with the correct data.

RegardsKalyansuresh <hattangadi_suresh Sent: Wed, 17 February, 2010 12:00:36 PM Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?

I have details of birth of the person as under:

Date of birth:14/15- 02-1946 (Male)

Time of birth:01:32AM ( given time )

Place of birth:Mumbai

This person died on 15/02/2010 after operation of the liver on 3/02/2010.He did not recover and was throughout unconscious. Will Gurus throw light?His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/ Venus.

1 of 1 File(s)

Death.pdf

Dear Sureshji,

As pointed out by Shri Kalyanji, actual DBAs are different from yours. Howeer the chart indicates correctly the disease and demise during the DBAs. only. Native belongs

to Vrischika lagna. Lagna sub lord is Venus a Maraka 7th & 12th lord is combust due to close proximity of Sun, karaka for soul (Atma). Further Venus is in the star of Mars in 8th, who is in conjunction with Saturn andRahu. Venus is also sub lord for 9th cusp another Bhadhadka place. Lagna lord placed in 8th is bad. Strangely 6th house of disease S/L also Venus and this house is aspected by Jupiter who is for expansion of live trouble and Jup. is CSL for 2nd & 8th cusp too. Virgo is a place for liver in pathology. Lord Mercury is also combust posited along with Venus 6th CSL. CSL for Virgo is Jupiter karaka for liver, and this house is strongly aspected by Mars karaka for surgery. The death took place in Mars Dasa who is spoilt by

being in 8th difficulty and danger along with malefic Saturn

and Rahu. Saturn Bhukthi lord too in 8th along with Dasa lord. In Gochara he is in Virgo place for liver, aspecting Natal Lagna. Jupiter Anthara lord who is in 12th as lord of

2 Maraka and Jupiter is in the S/L of Venus another Maraka

Sookshma lord is Rahu, who is conjoined with Mars and

Saturn Dasa & Bhukthi lord is well connected with the

combination for inflicting death. Reg. unconsciousness for

a long time, Mars is for brain. Aries sign is for head. Mars is in 8th with Saturn, in whiose star Moon karaka fr mind is

placed, Arie in the S/L of Venus CSL of 1, 6. and 9 Bhadhakasthana has afflicted Aries. No wonder these

malelfic influences have affected the brain and loss of

memory and unconsciousness. Thus the chart, DBAs

are correctly indicating the death by suffering liver trouble.

May his soul rest in peace. Pl. reply fr your comments.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

suresh

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:00 PM

Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?

I have details of birth of the person as under:Date of birth:14/15-02-1946 (Male)Time of birth:01:32AM ( given time )Place of birth:MumbaiThis person died on 15/02/2010 after operation of the liver on 3/02/2010.He did not recover and was throughout unconscious.Will Gurus throw light?His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/Venus.

Dear Sri Yogesh Lajmiji

I have a chart vide detals below : DOB 8th Novr,1930;

TOB as recorded by Hospital 10-44-00 AM Place 13-12 N;

80-18 E (TN); As per this data, Ascdt.is Jupiter-Venus-

Merc.-Saturn- Mercury and Moon is Venus-Moon-Jupiter-

Jupiter-Rahu as sign, star, sub, sub-sub, sub-sub-sub respectively.

As per your method, I rectified it to the BT as 10-52-15 AM

Ascdt to agree with Moon's position i.e. Ascdt.position now

is Jupiter-Sun-Moon-Jupier-Jupiter without the help of RP,

as the diff. is only 8'-15" (within the limit of 30') I could not

tally with the events of the native's parents' death with the

rectified chart. (1) Father's death 27-10-1942 Tuesday;

(2) Mother's death 10-1-1963 Thursday.

Pl. clear my doubt whether scrutiny of RP is necessary

in case the rectification is within 30'; Whether individual cuspal sub can be corrected to suit the event without

altering the rectified chart as per your method.

Your clarification is sought earnestly.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani.

Original Message -----

Yogesh Lajmi

Cc: Sunaparantha Kalyan

Friday, February 19, 2010 10:49 AM

Re: Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?

Dear Sunaparantha,

Thank you for the opportunity given for demonstrating to you that the K.P.- theory of CORRECT BIRTH TIME...I leave it to you to decide whether it is correct or not...and give a practical case-demonstration...(a theory which you keep proclaiming,you do not believe in...).

As per this theory,the exact TOB works out to 01-15-00 A.M., on 15/02/1946.

When the St.lord and sub-lord of the Moon appear as the sublord and the sub-sub-lord of the Ascendant,respectively...

Now you may please cast the Birth Chart using the KPAstro3.5,for this TOB,and check out please...you will surely find the answer to your query...

Wishing you the very best,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha > Sent: Thu, 18 February, 2010 9:02:01 PMRe: Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death? [1 Attachment]

Dear Friend,Are sure with the given Data?According to JD, at the time of the death , the native was running Ma-Sa-Sa-Ju as DBAS, from 08.02.2010 to17.02.2010.His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/ Venus. as in your mail, was from 26.11.2009 to 05.12.2009Date of Birth 15.02.1946 Date of Death 15.02.2010Death was on his Birth Day! may be. But I guessed for a mistakeBirth chart is attached for more clarification with the correct data.RegardsKalyan

suresh <hattangadi_suresh@ >@gro ups.comWed, 17 February, 2010 12:00:36 PM Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?

I have details of birth of the person as under:Date of birth:14/15- 02-1946 (Male)Time of birth:01:32AM ( given time )Place of birth:MumbaiThis person died on 15/02/2010 after operation of the liver on 3/02/2010.He did not recover and was throughout unconscious. Will Gurus throw light?His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/ Venus.

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

Dear Ramani,

Well done Sir. ! The BTR is 100% correct. !

There is no need to adjust any cuspal cinfiguration...in my considered opinion...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Fri, 19 February, 2010 7:50:59 PMRe: Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?

Dear Sri Yogesh Lajmiji

is Jupiter-Sun- Moon-Jupier- Jupiter without the help of RP,

in case the rectification is within 30'; Whether individual cuspal sub can be corrected to suit the event without

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani.

Original Message -----

Yogesh Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Dear Sunaparantha,

Thank you for the opportunity given for demonstrating to you that the K.P.- theory of CORRECT BIRTH TIME...I leave it to you to decide whether it is correct or not...and give a practical case-demonstration. ..(a theory which you keep proclaiming, you do not believe in...).

When the St.lord and sub-lord of the Moon appear as the sublord and the sub-sub-lord of the Ascendant,respectiv ely...

Now you may please cast the Birth Chart using the KPAstro3.5,for this TOB,and check out please...you will surely find the answer to your query...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comThu, 18 February, 2010 9:02:01 PMRe: Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death? [1 Attachment]

Dear Friend,Are sure with the given Data?According to JD, at the time of the death , the native was running Ma-Sa-Sa-Ju as DBAS, from 08.02.2010 to17.02.2010.His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/ Venus. as in your mail, was from 26.11.2009 to 05.12.2009Date of Birth 15.02.1946 Date of Death 15.02.2010Death was on his Birth Day! may be. But I guessed for a mistakeBirth chart is attached for more clarification with the correct data.RegardsKalyan

suresh <hattangadi_suresh@ >@gro ups.comWed, 17 February, 2010 12:00:36 PM Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?

I have details of birth of the person as under:Date of birth:14/15- 02-1946 (Male)Time of birth:01:32AM ( given time )Place of birth:MumbaiThis person died on 15/02/2010 after operation of the liver on 3/02/2010.He did not recover and was throughout unconscious. Will Gurus throw light?His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/ Venus.

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

Dear Sri Lajmiji,

Many thanks for your confirmation of my BTR. I also take

my presumption that no RP analysis is requrired for

BTR made within (+) or (-) 30' of the given birth time.

I have great regard for your clarifications of certain KP Rules, from time to time, which will surely benefit learners and also other members. I have noted that your lecture

at Thane was well received by audience and that you

gave various tips to them from KP Rules. It would be

very nice if you could reveal them to this Forum so that

all may get benefit of them. You will be certainly rated

as a good guide fo all of us.

Sorry to hear about your health hazard recently. Wishing

you speedy recovery.

Truly yours,

K.S.V,Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:37 AM

Dear Ramani,

Well done Sir. ! The BTR is 100% correct. !

There is no need to adjust any cuspal cinfiguration...in my considered opinion...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > Sent: Fri, 19 February, 2010 7:50:59 PMRe: Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?

Dear Sri Yogesh Lajmiji

is Jupiter-Sun- Moon-Jupier- Jupiter without the help of RP,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani.

Original Message -----

Yogesh Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Dear Sunaparantha,

Thank you for the opportunity given for demonstrating to you that the K.P.- theory of CORRECT BIRTH TIME...I leave it to you to decide whether it is correct or not...and give a practical case-demonstration. ..(a theory which you keep proclaiming, you do not believe in...).

When the St.lord and sub-lord of the Moon appear as the sublord and the sub-sub-lord of the Ascendant,respectiv ely...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comThu, 18 February, 2010 9:02:01 PMRe: Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death? [1 Attachment]

Dear Ramaniji,

I have made some specific query in my subsequent post.Dasha lord Mars

apparently not connected with maraka/badhaka bhavas by being in the star and sub

of Jupiter signifying 11,5.Will the Dash lord allow death? If what you say is

accepted Venus Dasha was more dangerous but did not cause death.Thank you.

Suresh

, " kadavasalramani " <kadavasalramani

wrote:

>

> Dear Sureshji,

>

> As pointed out by Shri Kalyanji, actual DBAs are different from yours. Howeer

the chart indicates correctly the disease and demise during the DBAs. only.

Native belongs

> to Vrischika lagna. Lagna sub lord is Venus a Maraka 7th & 12th lord is

combust due to close proximity of Sun, karaka for soul (Atma). Further Venus is

in the star of Mars in 8th, who is in conjunction with Saturn andRahu. Venus

is also sub lord for 9th cusp another Bhadhadka place. Lagna lord placed in 8th

is bad. Strangely 6th house of disease S/L also Venus and this house is aspected

by Jupiter who is for expansion of live trouble and Jup. is CSL for 2nd & 8th

cusp too. Virgo is a place for liver in pathology. Lord Mercury is also combust

posited along with Venus 6th CSL. CSL for Virgo is Jupiter karaka for liver,

and this house is strongly aspected by Mars karaka for surgery. The death took

place in Mars Dasa who is spoilt by

> being in 8th difficulty and danger along with malefic Saturn

> and Rahu. Saturn Bhukthi lord too in 8th along with Dasa lord. In Gochara he

is in Virgo place for liver, aspecting Natal Lagna. Jupiter Anthara lord who is

in 12th as lord of

> 2 Maraka and Jupiter is in the S/L of Venus another Maraka

> Sookshma lord is Rahu, who is conjoined with Mars and

> Saturn Dasa & Bhukthi lord is well connected with the

> combination for inflicting death. Reg. unconsciousness for

> a long time, Mars is for brain. Aries sign is for head. Mars is in 8th with

Saturn, in whiose star Moon karaka fr mind is

> placed, Arie in the S/L of Venus CSL of 1, 6. and 9 Bhadhakasthana has

afflicted Aries. No wonder these

> malelfic influences have affected the brain and loss of

> memory and unconsciousness. Thus the chart, DBAs

> are correctly indicating the death by suffering liver trouble.

> May his soul rest in peace. Pl. reply fr your comments.

> Truly yours,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> suresh

>

> Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:00 PM

> Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?

>

>

>

> I have details of birth of the person as under:

> Date of birth:14/15-02-1946 (Male)

> Time of birth:01:32AM ( given time )

> Place of birth:Mumbai

> This person died on 15/02/2010 after operation of the liver on 3/02/2010.He

did not recover and was throughout unconscious.Will Gurus throw light?His

D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/Venus.

>

Dear Shri Sureshji,

I understood your point. No doubt Venus is very powerful

Maraka and signiicator of Bhadhaka to inflict death in its Dasa, as per the data of your chart. In KP system, 8th house tells the total period of one's life to suffer or otherwise. 3rd house also on similar line to determine the length of one's life.(How to judge longevity by Sri K.Hariharan)

As per House grouping by Mr.Tin Win, for Middle strength of

Lagna lord it should ssignify houses, 2,3,9,10,11,4 and further Lagna lord not occupying any one of houses shown but occupying 5 or 8th or 12th and tenanting in the stars of

of 2,10,11 lords and occupants. Here Mars Lagna lord occupied in 8th and in the star and sub of lord of 2 Jupiter and placed in the house of lord of 11th Mercury. Thus the Lagna lord has attained the status of Middle strength, which has permitted him to survive till the age of 64 years. No doubt the Lagna S/L Venus gets all the signification of Maraaka and Bhadhaka, but it has become weak as combust with conjoining Sun at 3, another longivity house. As Venus Dasa passed off at his early age, Mars has taken the role of playing the death, though he is lagna lord. Lagna does not get any benefic aspect, while Venus got Jupiter's aspect. This is my opinion. In the meantime

Shri Yogesh Lajmi has corrected the birth time and

sent it to Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji. Let us see his

comments. Your deep study is much appreciated.

Pl. reply for your further comments.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

Original Message -----

suresh

Saturday, February 20, 2010 5:41 PM

Dear Ramaniji,I have made some specific query in my subsequent post.Dasha lord Mars apparently not connected with maraka/badhaka bhavas by being in the star and sub of Jupiter signifying 11,5.Will the Dash lord allow death? If what you say is accepted Venus Dasha was more dangerous but did not cause death.Thank you. Suresh , "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani wrote:>> Dear Sureshji,> > As pointed out by Shri Kalyanji, actual DBAs are different from yours. Howeer the chart indicates correctly the disease and demise during the DBAs. only. Native belongs > to Vrischika lagna. Lagna sub lord is Venus a Maraka 7th & 12th lord is combust due to close proximity of Sun, karaka for soul (Atma). Further Venus is in the star of Mars in 8th, who is in conjunction with Saturn andRahu. Venus is also sub lord for 9th cusp another Bhadhadka place. Lagna lord placed in 8th is bad. Strangely 6th house of disease S/L also Venus and this house is aspected by Jupiter who is for expansion of live trouble and Jup. is CSL for 2nd & 8th cusp too. Virgo is a place for liver in pathology. Lord Mercury is also combust posited along with Venus 6th CSL. CSL for Virgo is Jupiter karaka for liver, and this house is strongly aspected by Mars karaka for surgery. The death took place in Mars Dasa who is spoilt by> being in 8th difficulty and danger along with malefic Saturn > and Rahu. Saturn Bhukthi lord too in 8th along with Dasa lord. In Gochara he is in Virgo place for liver, aspecting Natal Lagna. Jupiter Anthara lord who is in 12th as lord of> 2 Maraka and Jupiter is in the S/L of Venus another Maraka> Sookshma lord is Rahu, who is conjoined with Mars and> Saturn Dasa & Bhukthi lord is well connected with the > combination for inflicting death. Reg. unconsciousness for> a long time, Mars is for brain. Aries sign is for head. Mars is in 8th with Saturn, in whiose star Moon karaka fr mind is> placed, Arie in the S/L of Venus CSL of 1, 6. and 9 Bhadhakasthana has afflicted Aries. No wonder these> malelfic influences have affected the brain and loss of > memory and unconsciousness. Thus the chart, DBAs> are correctly indicating the death by suffering liver trouble.> May his soul rest in peace. Pl. reply fr your comments.> Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > suresh > > Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:00 PM> Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?> > > > I have details of birth of the person as under:> Date of birth:14/15-02-1946 (Male)> Time of birth:01:32AM ( given time )> Place of birth:Mumbai> This person died on 15/02/2010 after operation of the liver on 3/02/2010.He did not recover and was throughout unconscious.Will Gurus throw light?His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/Venus.>

To find birth time--- only the Ruling Planets at the moment of judgment will be

useful and innumerable instances are given in the magazine " Astrology &

Athrishta. "

-KP Reader VI page 138 (any edition)

-- our beloved Guruji had found and was correct to tell that the RPs alone can

be well used for the rectification of birth time in charts.

-Shri K.M. Subramaniam in KP & Astrology 1997 page 7

-Prof. Vikari Ramamurthy in KPE-zine Nov 2009

wrote:

>

> Dear Sri Lajmiji,

>

> Many thanks for your confirmation of my BTR. I also take

> my presumption that no RP analysis is requrired for

> BTR made within (+) or (-) 30' of the given birth time.

>

> I have great regard for your clarifications of certain KP Rules, from time to

time, which will surely benefit learners and also other members. I have noted

that your lecture

> at Thane was well received by audience and that you

> gave various tips to them from KP Rules. It would be

> very nice if you could reveal them to this Forum so that

> all may get benefit of them. You will be certainly rated

> as a good guide fo all of us.

>

> Sorry to hear about your health hazard recently. Wishing

> you speedy recovery.

>

> Truly yours,

>

> K.S.V,Ramani

> -

> Yogesh Lajmi

>

> Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:37 AM

> Re: Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?

>

>

>

>

> Dear Ramani,

> Well done Sir. ! The BTR is 100% correct. !

> There is no need to adjust any cuspal cinfiguration...in

my considered opinion...

> With best wishes,

> Yogesh Lajmi.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

>

> kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani

>

> Fri, 19 February, 2010 7:50:59 PM

>

>

> 

>

> Dear Sri Yogesh Lajmiji

>

> I have a chart vide detals below : DOB 8th Novr,1930;

> TOB as recorded by Hospital 10-44-00 AM Place 13-12 N;

> 80-18 E (TN); As per this data, Ascdt.is Jupiter-Venus-

> Merc.-Saturn- Mercury and Moon is Venus-Moon-Jupiter-

> Jupiter-Rahu as sign, star, sub, sub-sub, sub-sub-sub respectively.

> As per your method, I rectified it to the BT as 10-52-15 AM

> Ascdt to agree with Moon's position i.e. Ascdt.position now

> is Jupiter-Sun- Moon-Jupier- Jupiter without the help of RP,

> as the diff. is only 8'-15 " (within the limit of 30') I could not

> tally with the events of the native's parents' death with the

> rectified chart. (1) Father's death 27-10-1942 Tuesday;

> (2) Mother's death 10-1-1963 Thursday.

> Pl. clear my doubt whether scrutiny of RP is necessary

> in case the rectification is within 30'; Whether individual cuspal sub can

be corrected to suit the event without

> altering the rectified chart as per your method.

> Your clarification is sought earnestly.

>

> Truly yours,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani.

>

>

> Original Message -----

> Yogesh Lajmi

> @gro ups.com

> Cc: Sunaparantha Kalyan

> Friday, February 19, 2010 10:49 AM

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sunaparantha,

> Thank you for the opportunity given for

demonstrating to you that the K.P.- theory of CORRECT BIRTH TIME...I leave it

to you to decide whether it is correct or not...and give a practical

case-demonstration. ..(a theory which you keep proclaiming, you do not believe

in...).

> As per this theory,the exact TOB works out to

01-15-00 A.M., on 15/02/1946.

> When the St.lord and sub-lord of the Moon appear as the sublord and the

sub-sub-lord of the Ascendant,respectiv ely...

> Now you may please cast the Birth Chart using

the KPAstro3.5,for this TOB,and check out please...you will surely find the

answer to your query...

> Wishing you the very best,

> With best wishes,

> Yogesh Lajmi.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

> ----------

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Thu, 18 February, 2010 9:02:01 PM

> Re: Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death? [1

Attachment]

>

>

>

> Dear Friend,

>

> Are sure with the given Data?

>

> According to JD, at the time of the death , the native was running

Ma-Sa-Sa-Ju as DBAS, from 08.02.2010 to17.02.2010.

>

> His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/ Venus. as in your mail, was from 26.11.2009

to 05.12.2009

>

> Date of Birth 15.02.1946

> Date of Death 15.02.2010

>

> Death was on his Birth Day! may be. But I guessed for a mistake

>

> Birth chart is attached for more clarification with the correct data.

>

>

> Regards

>

> Kalyan

----------

> suresh <hattangadi_suresh@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Wed, 17 February, 2010 12:00:36 PM

> Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?

>

>

> I have details of birth of the person as under:

> Date of birth:14/15- 02-1946 (Male)

> Time of birth:01:32AM ( given time )

> Place of birth:Mumbai

> This person died on 15/02/2010 after operation of the liver on

3/02/2010.He did not recover and was throughout unconscious. Will Gurus throw

light?His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/ Venus.

>

----------

> 7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally,

and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

>

>

>

>

> 7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and

for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

>

1. Male, 15 Feb 1946, 01:32AM, Mumbai, 18N58, 72E49, KPNA 23:00:53, Asc Sc

09:11:36, Saturn Dasa bal 1y,5m,8d, by KPAstro 3.5

2. 1st CSL Ve+(3,7-12) is in star Ma(8,1-6) and sub Mo+(9,9). No planet is in

stars of Ve, which is the sub lord of 1,3,6,7,9 (Badhaka)houes, indicating

difficult survival of medium life up to 66 yrs of age.

3. 15 Feb 2010 (Ma-Sa-Sa-Ju) death

Dasa lord Ma(8,1-6)in star and sub of Ju(11,2-5).

Bhukti and Antara lord Sa(8,3-4) is in star Ju(11,2-5) and sub Ke(1) Ast by

Ma(8,1-6) & Sa(8,3-4), Sgl Ju(11,2-5).

Sookshma lord Ju(11,2-5)is in star Ma(8,1-6) and sub Ve+(3,7-12) having no

planet in its star and being the sub lord of 1,3,6,7,9 houes.

4. Since logevity is at the end (@60), life savers 1,5,11 couldn't help against

death inflicting 2 (Maraka), 7 (Maraka), 9 (Badhaka), 6 (disesase), 4 (end of

every thing, life), 8 (danger), 12 (Moksha, death, hopitalisation)(4,8,12

trigon). (KP REader VI page 159 2nd para)

wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Sureshji,

>

> I understood your point. No doubt Venus is very powerful

> Maraka and signiicator of Bhadhaka to inflict death in its Dasa, as per the

data of your chart. In KP system, 8th house tells the total period of one's life

to suffer or otherwise. 3rd house also on similar line to determine the length

of one's life.(How to judge longevity by Sri K.Hariharan)

> As per House grouping by Mr.Tin Win, for Middle strength of

> Lagna lord it should ssignify houses, 2,3,9,10,11,4 and further Lagna lord not

occupying any one of houses shown but occupying 5 or 8th or 12th and tenanting

in the stars of

> of 2,10,11 lords and occupants. Here Mars Lagna lord occupied in 8th and in

the star and sub of lord of 2 Jupiter and placed in the house of lord of 11th

Mercury. Thus the Lagna lord has attained the status of Middle strength, which

has permitted him to survive till the age of 64 years. No doubt the Lagna S/L

Venus gets all the signification of Maraaka and Bhadhaka, but it has become weak

as combust with conjoining Sun at 3, another longivity house. As Venus Dasa

passed off at his early age, Mars has taken the role of playing the death,

though he is lagna lord. Lagna does not get any benefic aspect, while Venus got

Jupiter's aspect. This is my opinion. In the meantime

> Shri Yogesh Lajmi has corrected the birth time and

> sent it to Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji. Let us see his

> comments. Your deep study is much appreciated.

> Pl. reply for your further comments.

>

> Truly yours,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

>

>

> Original Message -----

> suresh

>

> Saturday, February 20, 2010 5:41 PM

>

>

>

> Dear Ramaniji,

> I have made some specific query in my subsequent post.Dasha lord Mars

apparently not connected with maraka/badhaka bhavas by being in the star and sub

> Suresh

> , " kadavasalramani " <kadavasalramani@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sureshji,

> >

> > As pointed out by Shri Kalyanji, actual DBAs are different from yours.

Howeer the chart indicates correctly the disease and demise during the DBAs.

only. Native belongs

> > to Vrischika lagna. Lagna sub lord is Venus a Maraka 7th & 12th lord is

in the star of Mars in 8th, who is in conjunction with Saturn andRahu. Venus is

also sub lord for 9th cusp another Bhadhadka place. Lagna lord placed in 8th is

bad. Strangely 6th house of disease S/L also Venus and this house is aspected by

Jupiter who is for expansion of live trouble and Jup. is CSL for 2nd & 8th cusp

too. Virgo is a place for liver in pathology. Lord Mercury is also combust

posited along with Venus 6th CSL. CSL for Virgo is Jupiter karaka for liver, and

this house is strongly aspected by Mars karaka for surgery. The death took place

in Mars Dasa who is spoilt by

> > being in 8th difficulty and danger along with malefic Saturn

> > and Rahu. Saturn Bhukthi lord too in 8th along with Dasa lord. In Gochara

he is in Virgo place for liver, aspecting Natal Lagna. Jupiter Anthara lord who

is in 12th as lord of

> > 2 Maraka and Jupiter is in the S/L of Venus another Maraka

> > Sookshma lord is Rahu, who is conjoined with Mars and

> > Saturn Dasa & Bhukthi lord is well connected with the

> > combination for inflicting death. Reg. unconsciousness for

> > a long time, Mars is for brain. Aries sign is for head. Mars is in 8th

with Saturn, in whiose star Moon karaka fr mind is

> > placed, Arie in the S/L of Venus CSL of 1, 6. and 9 Bhadhakasthana has

> > malelfic influences have affected the brain and loss of

> > memory and unconsciousness. Thus the chart, DBAs

> > are correctly indicating the death by suffering liver trouble.

> > May his soul rest in peace. Pl. reply fr your comments.

> > Truly yours,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> > -

> > suresh

> >

> > Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:00 PM

> > Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?

> >

> >

> >

> > I have details of birth of the person as under:

> > Date of birth:14/15-02-1946 (Male)

> > Time of birth:01:32AM ( given time )

> > Place of birth:Mumbai

> > This person died on 15/02/2010 after operation of the liver on

3/02/2010.He did not recover and was throughout unconscious.Will Gurus throw

light?His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/Venus.

> >

>

Dear Ramaniji,

I did surmise that his longevity would come into play.However,this does not

clear my doubt,i.e.when Dasha lord is in the star of lord of 11 and 5 and also

in its sub how he did not recover or ,how Bhukti,antara,sookshma lords could

cause death if Dasha lord did not allow it?

Suresh

wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Sureshji,

>

> I understood your point. No doubt Venus is very powerful

> Maraka and signiicator of Bhadhaka to inflict death in its Dasa, as per the

data of your chart. In KP system, 8th house tells the total period of one's life

to suffer or otherwise. 3rd house also on similar line to determine the length

of one's life.(How to judge longevity by Sri K.Hariharan)

> As per House grouping by Mr.Tin Win, for Middle strength of

> Lagna lord it should ssignify houses, 2,3,9,10,11,4 and further Lagna lord not

occupying any one of houses shown but occupying 5 or 8th or 12th and tenanting

in the stars of

> of 2,10,11 lords and occupants. Here Mars Lagna lord occupied in 8th and in

the star and sub of lord of 2 Jupiter and placed in the house of lord of 11th

Mercury. Thus the Lagna lord has attained the status of Middle strength, which

has permitted him to survive till the age of 64 years. No doubt the Lagna S/L

Venus gets all the signification of Maraaka and Bhadhaka, but it has become weak

as combust with conjoining Sun at 3, another longivity house. As Venus Dasa

passed off at his early age, Mars has taken the role of playing the death,

though he is lagna lord. Lagna does not get any benefic aspect, while Venus got

Jupiter's aspect. This is my opinion. In the meantime

> Shri Yogesh Lajmi has corrected the birth time and

> sent it to Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji. Let us see his

> comments. Your deep study is much appreciated.

> Pl. reply for your further comments.

>

> Truly yours,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

>

>

> Original Message -----

> suresh

>

> Saturday, February 20, 2010 5:41 PM

>

>

>

> Dear Ramaniji,

> I have made some specific query in my subsequent post.Dasha lord Mars

> Suresh

> , " kadavasalramani " <kadavasalramani@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sureshji,

> >

> > As pointed out by Shri Kalyanji, actual DBAs are different from yours.

Howeer the chart indicates correctly the disease and demise during the DBAs.

only. Native belongs

> > to Vrischika lagna. Lagna sub lord is Venus a Maraka 7th & 12th lord is

in the star of Mars in 8th, who is in conjunction with Saturn andRahu. Venus is

also sub lord for 9th cusp another Bhadhadka place. Lagna lord placed in 8th is

bad. Strangely 6th house of disease S/L also Venus and this house is aspected by

Jupiter who is for expansion of live trouble and Jup. is CSL for 2nd & 8th cusp

too. Virgo is a place for liver in pathology. Lord Mercury is also combust

posited along with Venus 6th CSL. CSL for Virgo is Jupiter karaka for liver, and

this house is strongly aspected by Mars karaka for surgery. The death took place

in Mars Dasa who is spoilt by

> > being in 8th difficulty and danger along with malefic Saturn

> > and Rahu. Saturn Bhukthi lord too in 8th along with Dasa lord. In Gochara

he is in Virgo place for liver, aspecting Natal Lagna. Jupiter Anthara lord who

is in 12th as lord of

> > 2 Maraka and Jupiter is in the S/L of Venus another Maraka

> > Sookshma lord is Rahu, who is conjoined with Mars and

> > Saturn Dasa & Bhukthi lord is well connected with the

> > combination for inflicting death. Reg. unconsciousness for

> > a long time, Mars is for brain. Aries sign is for head. Mars is in 8th

with Saturn, in whiose star Moon karaka fr mind is

> > placed, Arie in the S/L of Venus CSL of 1, 6. and 9 Bhadhakasthana has

> > malelfic influences have affected the brain and loss of

> > memory and unconsciousness. Thus the chart, DBAs

> > are correctly indicating the death by suffering liver trouble.

> > May his soul rest in peace. Pl. reply fr your comments.

> > Truly yours,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> > -

> > suresh

> >

> > Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:00 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > Date of birth:14/15-02-1946 (Male)

3/02/2010.He did not recover and was throughout unconscious.Will Gurus throw

light?His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/Venus.

> >

>

Dear Shri Suresh,

Pl, think in different way. For death. we are to consider,

2nd, 7th (Maraka Bhavas) and 9th (Bhadhaka Bhava for

Fixed signs. Mars being in the star of Jupiter signifies

2nd, (one of M.Bhavas). Jupiter aspects Venus, 7th lord

(anoter Maraka). Venus is also Bhadhaka significator

being in the sub of Moon 9th lord

-

suresh

Monday, February 22, 2010 3:21 PM

Dear Ramaniji,I did surmise that his longevity would come into play.However,this does not clear my doubt,i.e.when Dasha lord is in the star of lord of 11 and 5 and also in its sub how he did not recover or ,how Bhukti,antara,sookshma lords could cause death if Dasha lord did not allow it?Suresh , "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani wrote:>> Dear Shri Sureshji,> > I understood your point. No doubt Venus is very powerful> Maraka and signiicator of Bhadhaka to inflict death in its Dasa, as per the data of your chart. In KP system, 8th house tells the total period of one's life to suffer or otherwise. 3rd house also on similar line to determine the length of one's life.(How to judge longevity by Sri K.Hariharan)> As per House grouping by Mr.Tin Win, for Middle strength of > Lagna lord it should ssignify houses, 2,3,9,10,11,4 and further Lagna lord not occupying any one of houses shown but occupying 5 or 8th or 12th and tenanting in the stars of> of 2,10,11 lords and occupants. Here Mars Lagna lord occupied in 8th and in the star and sub of lord of 2 Jupiter and placed in the house of lord of 11th Mercury. Thus the Lagna lord has attained the status of Middle strength, which has permitted him to survive till the age of 64 years. No doubt the Lagna S/L Venus gets all the signification of Maraaka and Bhadhaka, but it has become weak as combust with conjoining Sun at 3, another longivity house. As Venus Dasa passed off at his early age, Mars has taken the role of playing the death, though he is lagna lord. Lagna does not get any benefic aspect, while Venus got Jupiter's aspect. This is my opinion. In the meantime > Shri Yogesh Lajmi has corrected the birth time and > sent it to Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji. Let us see his> comments. Your deep study is much appreciated.> Pl. reply for your further comments. > > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > Original Message ----- > suresh > > Saturday, February 20, 2010 5:41 PM> Re: Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?> > > > Dear Ramaniji,> I have made some specific query in my subsequent post.Dasha lord Mars apparently not connected with maraka/badhaka bhavas by being in the star and sub of Jupiter signifying 11,5.Will the Dash lord allow death? If what you say is accepted Venus Dasha was more dangerous but did not cause death.Thank you. > Suresh> , "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sureshji,> > > > As pointed out by Shri Kalyanji, actual DBAs are different from yours. Howeer the chart indicates correctly the disease and demise during the DBAs. only. Native belongs > > to Vrischika lagna. Lagna sub lord is Venus a Maraka 7th & 12th lord is combust due to close proximity of Sun, karaka for soul (Atma). Further Venus is in the star of Mars in 8th, who is in conjunction with Saturn andRahu. Venus is also sub lord for 9th cusp another Bhadhadka place. Lagna lord placed in 8th is bad. Strangely 6th house of disease S/L also Venus and this house is aspected by Jupiter who is for expansion of live trouble and Jup. is CSL for 2nd & 8th cusp too. Virgo is a place for liver in pathology. Lord Mercury is also combust posited along with Venus 6th CSL. CSL for Virgo is Jupiter karaka for liver, and this house is strongly aspected by Mars karaka for surgery. The death took place in Mars Dasa who is spoilt by> > being in 8th difficulty and danger along with malefic Saturn > > and Rahu. Saturn Bhukthi lord too in 8th along with Dasa lord. In Gochara he is in Virgo place for liver, aspecting Natal Lagna. Jupiter Anthara lord who is in 12th as lord of> > 2 Maraka and Jupiter is in the S/L of Venus another Maraka> > Sookshma lord is Rahu, who is conjoined with Mars and> > Saturn Dasa & Bhukthi lord is well connected with the > > combination for inflicting death. Reg. unconsciousness for> > a long time, Mars is for brain. Aries sign is for head. Mars is in 8th with Saturn, in whiose star Moon karaka fr mind is> > placed, Arie in the S/L of Venus CSL of 1, 6. and 9 Bhadhakasthana has afflicted Aries. No wonder these> > malelfic influences have affected the brain and loss of > > memory and unconsciousness. Thus the chart, DBAs> > are correctly indicating the death by suffering liver trouble.> > May his soul rest in peace. Pl. reply fr your comments.> > Truly yours,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > - > > suresh > > > > Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:00 PM> > Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?> > > > > > > > I have details of birth of the person as under:> > Date of birth:14/15-02-1946 (Male)> > Time of birth:01:32AM ( given time )> > Place of birth:Mumbai> > This person died on 15/02/2010 after operation of the liver on 3/02/2010.He did not recover and was throughout unconscious.Will Gurus throw light?His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/Venus.> >>

Dear Suresh,

Pl. think in a different way. For death event, significators

of conjoined planets of 2, 7, and 9 (Maraka & Bhadhaka)

Mars Dasa lord is in the star and sub both of Jupiter, signifying 2nd house and thro sub of Jupiter gets the signi-

ficatin of 7th lord by Jupiter's aspect on her. Venus is

in the sub of Moon Bhadhaka signifying 9th Bhadhakasthan

by Jupiter as Venus is his sub lord. Mars by being the star

and sub of Jupiter gets these too. As per KP system,

Jupiter's aspect on Venus is carried over to Mars as

Jupiter aspects Mars too. Pl. see Aspects cha[ter in KP Reader I. Thus Mars obtians both Maraka

and Bhadhaka power besides 11 and 5. thro' Jupiter. This is an interesting analysis. For your doubt, I have also requested Shri Lajmiji for clarification of your doubt. Let us await the observation of other senior members.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

suresh

Monday, February 22, 2010 3:21 PM

Dear Ramaniji,I did surmise that his longevity would come into play.However,this does not clear my doubt,i.e.when Dasha lord is in the star of lord of 11 and 5 and also in its sub how he did not recover or ,how Bhukti,antara,sookshma lords could cause death if Dasha lord did not allow it?Suresh , "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani wrote:>> Dear Shri Sureshji,> > I understood your point. No doubt Venus is very powerful> Maraka and signiicator of Bhadhaka to inflict death in its Dasa, as per the data of your chart. In KP system, 8th house tells the total period of one's life to suffer or otherwise. 3rd house also on similar line to determine the length of one's life.(How to judge longevity by Sri K.Hariharan)> As per House grouping by Mr.Tin Win, for Middle strength of > Lagna lord it should ssignify houses, 2,3,9,10,11,4 and further Lagna lord not occupying any one of houses shown but occupying 5 or 8th or 12th and tenanting in the stars of> of 2,10,11 lords and occupants. Here Mars Lagna lord occupied in 8th and in the star and sub of lord of 2 Jupiter and placed in the house of lord of 11th Mercury. Thus the Lagna lord has attained the status of Middle strength, which has permitted him to survive till the age of 64 years. No doubt the Lagna S/L Venus gets all the signification of Maraaka and Bhadhaka, but it has become weak as combust with conjoining Sun at 3, another longivity house. As Venus Dasa passed off at his early age, Mars has taken the role of playing the death, though he is lagna lord. Lagna does not get any benefic aspect, while Venus got Jupiter's aspect. This is my opinion. In the meantime > Shri Yogesh Lajmi has corrected the birth time and > sent it to Shri Sunaparantha Kalyanji. Let us see his> comments. Your deep study is much appreciated.> Pl. reply for your further comments. > > Truly yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > Original Message ----- > suresh > > Saturday, February 20, 2010 5:41 PM> Re: Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?> > > > Dear Ramaniji,> I have made some specific query in my subsequent post.Dasha lord Mars apparently not connected with maraka/badhaka bhavas by being in the star and sub of Jupiter signifying 11,5.Will the Dash lord allow death? If what you say is accepted Venus Dasha was more dangerous but did not cause death.Thank you. > Suresh> , "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sureshji,> > > > As pointed out by Shri Kalyanji, actual DBAs are different from yours. Howeer the chart indicates correctly the disease and demise during the DBAs. only. Native belongs > > to Vrischika lagna. Lagna sub lord is Venus a Maraka 7th & 12th lord is combust due to close proximity of Sun, karaka for soul (Atma). Further Venus is in the star of Mars in 8th, who is in conjunction with Saturn andRahu. Venus is also sub lord for 9th cusp another Bhadhadka place. Lagna lord placed in 8th is bad. Strangely 6th house of disease S/L also Venus and this house is aspected by Jupiter who is for expansion of live trouble and Jup. is CSL for 2nd & 8th cusp too. Virgo is a place for liver in pathology. Lord Mercury is also combust posited along with Venus 6th CSL. CSL for Virgo is Jupiter karaka for liver, and this house is strongly aspected by Mars karaka for surgery. The death took place in Mars Dasa who is spoilt by> > being in 8th difficulty and danger along with malefic Saturn > > and Rahu. Saturn Bhukthi lord too in 8th along with Dasa lord. In Gochara he is in Virgo place for liver, aspecting Natal Lagna. Jupiter Anthara lord who is in 12th as lord of> > 2 Maraka and Jupiter is in the S/L of Venus another Maraka> > Sookshma lord is Rahu, who is conjoined with Mars and> > Saturn Dasa & Bhukthi lord is well connected with the > > combination for inflicting death. Reg. unconsciousness for> > a long time, Mars is for brain. Aries sign is for head. Mars is in 8th with Saturn, in whiose star Moon karaka fr mind is> > placed, Arie in the S/L of Venus CSL of 1, 6. and 9 Bhadhakasthana has afflicted Aries. No wonder these> > malelfic influences have affected the brain and loss of > > memory and unconsciousness. Thus the chart, DBAs> > are correctly indicating the death by suffering liver trouble.> > May his soul rest in peace. Pl. reply fr your comments.> > Truly yours,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > - > > suresh > > > > Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:00 PM> > Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?> > > > > > > > I have details of birth of the person as under:> > Date of birth:14/15-02-1946 (Male)> > Time of birth:01:32AM ( given time )> > Place of birth:Mumbai> > This person died on 15/02/2010 after operation of the liver on 3/02/2010.He did not recover and was throughout unconscious.Will Gurus throw light?His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/Venus.> >>

Dear twji

Today At18:15:31 I took Ruling planets.Lagna Was Simha 04:38:25

RL,NL,SL,and SSL being Ravi,Ketu,Chandra,Shukra and Chandra being Vrishabh

16:07:23 and RL,NL,SL, and SSL being Shukra,Chandra,Shani,Budh.Here,You will

kindly observe Chandra star lord and lagna SL are same.This is as per Ruling

planets.This has been observed by me for a long time now.I do not think further

comment is needed.

Suresh

, " TW " <tw853 wrote:

>

> To find birth time--- only the Ruling Planets at the moment of judgment will

be useful and innumerable instances are given in the magazine " Astrology &

Athrishta. "

> -KP Reader VI page 138 (any edition)

>

> -- our beloved Guruji had found and was correct to tell that the RPs alone can

be well used for the rectification of birth time in charts.

> -Shri K.M. Subramaniam in KP & Astrology 1997 page 7

> -Prof. Vikari Ramamurthy in KPE-zine Nov 2009

>

>

> , " kadavasalramani " <kadavasalramani@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sri Lajmiji,

> >

> > Many thanks for your confirmation of my BTR. I also take

> > my presumption that no RP analysis is requrired for

> > BTR made within (+) or (-) 30' of the given birth time.

> >

> > I have great regard for your clarifications of certain KP Rules, from time

to time, which will surely benefit learners and also other members. I have

noted that your lecture

> > at Thane was well received by audience and that you

> > gave various tips to them from KP Rules. It would be

> > very nice if you could reveal them to this Forum so that

> > all may get benefit of them. You will be certainly rated

> > as a good guide fo all of us.

> >

> > Sorry to hear about your health hazard recently. Wishing

> > you speedy recovery.

> >

> > Truly yours,

> >

> > K.S.V,Ramani

> > -

> > Yogesh Lajmi

> >

> > Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:37 AM

> > Re: Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ramani,

> > Well done Sir. ! The BTR is 100% correct. !

> > There is no need to adjust any cuspal

cinfiguration...in my considered opinion...

> > With best wishes,

> > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > GOOD LUCK !

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@>

> >

> > Fri, 19 February, 2010 7:50:59 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> >

> > Dear Sri Yogesh Lajmiji

> >

> > I have a chart vide detals below : DOB 8th Novr,1930;

> > TOB as recorded by Hospital 10-44-00 AM Place 13-12 N;

> > 80-18 E (TN); As per this data, Ascdt.is Jupiter-Venus-

> > Merc.-Saturn- Mercury and Moon is Venus-Moon-Jupiter-

> > Jupiter-Rahu as sign, star, sub, sub-sub, sub-sub-sub respectively.

> > As per your method, I rectified it to the BT as 10-52-15 AM

> > Ascdt to agree with Moon's position i.e. Ascdt.position now

> > is Jupiter-Sun- Moon-Jupier- Jupiter without the help of RP,

> > as the diff. is only 8'-15 " (within the limit of 30') I could not

> > tally with the events of the native's parents' death with the

> > rectified chart. (1) Father's death 27-10-1942 Tuesday;

> > (2) Mother's death 10-1-1963 Thursday.

> > Pl. clear my doubt whether scrutiny of RP is necessary

> > in case the rectification is within 30'; Whether individual cuspal sub can

be corrected to suit the event without

> > altering the rectified chart as per your method.

> > Your clarification is sought earnestly.

> >

> > Truly yours,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani.

> >

> >

> > Original Message -----

> > Yogesh Lajmi

> > @gro ups.com

> > Cc: Sunaparantha Kalyan

> > Friday, February 19, 2010 10:49 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunaparantha,

> > Thank you for the opportunity given for

demonstrating to you that the K.P.- theory of CORRECT BIRTH TIME...I leave it

to you to decide whether it is correct or not...and give a practical

case-demonstration. ..(a theory which you keep proclaiming, you do not believe

in...).

> > As per this theory,the exact TOB works out

to 01-15-00 A.M., on 15/02/1946.

> > When the St.lord and sub-lord of the Moon appear as the sublord and the

sub-sub-lord of the Ascendant,respectiv ely...

> > Now you may please cast the Birth Chart

using the KPAstro3.5,for this TOB,and check out please...you will surely find

the answer to your query...

> > Wishing you the very best,

> > With best wishes,

> > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > GOOD LUCK !

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ----------

> > Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Thu, 18 February, 2010 9:02:01 PM

> > Re: Did this person's D/B/A/S indicate death? [1

Attachment]

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friend,

> >

> > Are sure with the given Data?

> >

> > According to JD, at the time of the death , the native was running

Ma-Sa-Sa-Ju as DBAS, from 08.02.2010 to17.02.2010.

> >

> > His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/ Venus. as in your mail, was from

26.11.2009 to 05.12.2009

> >

> > Date of Birth 15.02.1946

> > Date of Death 15.02.2010

> >

> > Death was on his Birth Day! may be. But I guessed for a mistake

> >

> > Birth chart is attached for more clarification with the correct data.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Kalyan

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ----------

> > suresh <hattangadi_suresh@ >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wed, 17 February, 2010 12:00:36 PM

> >

> >

> > Date of birth:14/15- 02-1946 (Male)

3/02/2010.He did not recover and was throughout unconscious. Will Gurus throw

light?His D/B/A/S was Mars/Jup/Rahu/ Venus.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ----------

> > 7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally,

and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

> >

> >