IndiaDivine.org

BTR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shyam,

Your rectified TOB is correct...well done...Congratulations...!

Yogesh Lajmi.

Shyam <shyam1051yogeshlajmiSent: Thu, 18 February, 2010 9:09:11 PMRe: Re: Re: BTRRespected Yogeshji,Thanks for the efforts you are taking for me, I don't haveany software installed on my computer but to rectify my TOB I haveused a website:-http://www.mykundali.com/Initially my unrectified birth time was 13:20 hrs and the "Asc Sub & Asc SubSub" were not matching "Moon S/L and Moon Sub"So I went on changing the time of birth until I got"Asc Sub & Asc SubSub" equal to " Moon S/L and Moon Sub"Hence my birth details AFTER RECTIFIED TOB arrived at:-Name: ShyamDate Of Birth: 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )Time Of Birth: 13:11:38

hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )Place Of Birth: PuneI sincerely request you to kindly guide me whether the TOB rectifiedby me is correct.Thanking YouGod Bless You!ShyamOn Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:44:54 +0530 wrote>>Dear Shyam,Kindly inform me what SW you have used,whether the positions are Geocentric,and what is the value of the Ayanamsa you have used,because as per the SW that I use(Mr.Rangarajan's SW),and geocentric positions as well as K.P. Ayanamsa,the TOB that you arrived at does not satisfy the conditions..However after you infom me the details asked for,I shall use K.P. SW and the values of Ayanamsa and geocentric positions and arrive at the exact TOB...With best wishes,Yogesh Lajmi.GOOD LUCK !>Shyam >yogeshlajmiThu, 18 February, 2010 7:56:44 PM>Re: Re: BTR>>Respected

Yogeshji,>>Charansparsh!>>Thanks for your prompt reply and expert guidance on BTR, I am highly>obliged.>>(Since I am unemployed for a long time (4.5 years), my financial>limitations and family responsibilities are holding me back to take>your expert and professional advice on my horoscope.)>>Thanking you>God Bless You!>Shyam>>>On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:36:03 +0530 wrote>>Dear Shyam,>The Rectified TOB you have arrived at,is absolutely correct,upto the minute,as per K.P. Principles...>With best wishes,>YogeshLajmi.>>>>>>>>>Shyam >>yogeshlajmi>Thu, 18 February, 2010 3:08:01 PM>>BTR>>>>Respected Sir,>>Namaste!>>>>I am Unemployed since last 4.5

years (Since Oct 2005), I am not>>getting a job due to my age (49 yrs) and I am handicapped due to>>Arthritis (Pain in joints)(fingers,elbow,knees,hips affected)>>>>Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti>>>>The birth time recorded at the time of my birth was 13:20 hrs>>>>I have rectified my birth time and >>>>My RECTIFIED BIRTH TIME COMES TO : 13:11:38 hrs>>>>Name: Shyam>>Date of Birth : 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )>>Time of Birth : 13:11:38 hrs ( 1:11:38 PM )>>Place of Birth :>Pune>>>>>>Ascendant Sublord and SubSublord are(Venus & Rahu) :->>>>CUSP... DEGREE..... RAS-NAK-SUB-SS>>1...... 038-43-38.. VEN-SUN-VEN-RAH

>>>>>>Moon Starlord and Sublord are (Venus & Rahu) :->>>>PLANET... DEGREE.... RAS-NAK-SUB-SS... Ret/Dir>>MOON... 138-41-38... SUN-VEN-RAH-SAT.. Direct >>>>>>>>So now can I consider this birth time as rectified and correct BTR.>>>>Since now I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and Venus being in>>the star of Saturn lord of 9th in my horoscope which has negated the>>possibility of job.>>>>I am eagerly waiting for bhukti to change, and to know the approx>>date of change of Bhukti from Venus to Sun I have done this BTR.>>>>Sir I sincerely request you to guide me>whether this rectifiedBTR>>is correct, because

"Ascendant Sub and SubSub" is equal to>>"Moon Star and Sub".>>>>Thanking you>>God Bless You!>>Shyam.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Friends

We have been using original kp ayanamshas since 1996 with computerised programme. Since then all kpians who were using computerised programme were only using the original kp ayanamshas and at the time of computation of horoscope on computerised programme, kp ayanamshas was upto seconds. There is no connection of sub sub and etc.

We all know that whatever level we go there are certain things happened in particular jataka's life will not be identified either by DBAS or cuspal sublords, but the thing has already been experienced by the jataka as well as the astrologer who predicted the thing was failed.

So, KPNA is not the only ayanamshas that suppose to use upto second for a day i.e. horary date or date of birth, but every ayanamshas which were used by every astrologers including kpians by computerised programme, were getting horoscope to the daily based ayanamshas.

In this fourm, some astrologers have given miraculas predictions but in certain cases they also failed. Why this is so?

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell NO. +91 9673746303/+91 9422582853

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 23:23:13 +0530 wrote

>

Lajmiji,I do agree its Guruji's invention... but where is your logic pls do apply it practically and show us. Of course we all here are stupids and it is not our cup of tea as per your E-mails you sent to me. I would sincerely request you to come up with your logic immediately for the benefit of the forum.

>

>--- On Fri, 23/4/10, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:

>

>Yogesh Lajmi

>Re: Re: BTR

>

>Friday, 23 April, 2010, 5:31 PM

>

>

Dear Naresh,

You have got it ALL wrong...Krishnamurt hi Padhdhati is purely and simply,an invention of Jyotish Marthand,K.S. Krishnamurthi...!

Yogesh Lajmi.

>

Naresh Valecha

>@gro ups.com

>Thu, 22 April, 2010 5:52:43 AM

>Re: Re: BTR

>

> Sir, I agree with you partially because since 2003 Astrologers felt that only analysing the Sub was not dequate and hence they decided to reconciderand refine further the Sublord. KPNA was formed and it is that all the Astrolgers used the Placidius system along with the KPNA to cast the birthcharts. Even the Cuspal Interlinks theory is based on casting charts using KPNA.

regards...Naresh Valecha

>

>--- On Wed, 21/4/10, Wyomesh wrote:

>

>Wyomesh

> Re: BTR

>@gro ups.com

>Wednesday, 21 April, 2010, 11:00 AM

>Hello Sir

>

>KP OLD AYNAMSA remain constant for the year, but KP-NEW aynamsa was adopted in 2003 by kp-astrologers because it gives Positions upto Seconds. It uses a Formula for calculating aynamsa, so for a particular month year and time it changes accordingly, so we have no constant value like OLD KP aynamsa (6 kalas). It may be 3 KALAS or less than 6 kalas for particular date time. It is near to LAHIRI Aynamsa. Using old KP aynamsa can also give correct results because in NEW and OLD aynamsa only SUB-SUB change will take place, and we work a lot with SUB LORD (will not change).

>

>BTR with RP is accurate technique but method given by Mr. Andrew Dutta - there should be connection in 1st and 9th cusp, can also be used.

>

>Thank you

>

>@gro ups.com, "Sant Guruji"

wrote:

>>

>> Could scholars of this method can give the latest way of BTR? Also I am looking for new Aynamsa for KP. How many kala-vikalas to be -or+ (subtracted or added) to currunt Panchangam Ayanamsa. I or rather in Vidarbha we use Maharashtriya Panchang by Rajandekar.

>> As it is read in article, although time recorded by astrologer as per his watch was 10:10 AM, upon rectification it came to 10:01:40. So I am more interested as vedic astrology answers can be varified from rectified time. It is simply a matter of study and/or research.

>> With regards,

>>

>> Sant Guruji

>>