IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: FEEDBACK :] when will my bro get married

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR MEMBERS,I AM PLEASED TO FORWARD THE MESSAGE THAT I RECEIVED TODAY FROM Shri.GEETIKA WHO RAISED HER QUESTION ABOUT THE MARRIAGE OF HER BROTHER IN 2009 JAN.AS PER MY PREDICTION MARRIAGE IS PROMISED in Satrun Dasa/SAT bUKTHI AFTER 2009 has come true.(my message# 21592)

" Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. " Of course I forgot completetly.

HOPEFULLY THE MARRIAGE IS GOING TO BE HELD IN SAT DASHA/SAT BUKHI/MERCURY ANDRA . AS EVER SAID WHEN SAT IS THE KEY FACTOR FOR AN EVENT AND ALSO CAUSES DELAY, HE WILL PLAY HIS ROLE DURING THE EVENT.

She is asking for a good date for muhurat. As I am not well versed in Muhurat and also it will vary according to the region and their culture.

Hence i request you if you can help her in finding a good muhurat date. Lets study that date falls within that DBAS also later. Hopefully in Moon Sukshama. WIth RegardsAdith

---------- Forwarded message ----------

geetika sarpal <geetika_sarpalWed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:22 AMFEEDBACK :] when will my bro get married

" adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

Dear Sir

It gives me an immense pleasure in informing you that the marriage of Amit has been fixed. We are looking for a auspicious muhurat in the month of april. Can you please suggest any appropriate date. We asked local pundits but they are saying that there are no dates. As punjabi hindus it is a custom in our community to have marriages on 13th april but again there is confusion of date with some pundits saying it is on 14th april. again 14th april is amavasya and marriage is to be held on night. So please tell any suitable date in april.

The details of girl are:

Rajni

25 jan 1984

2.05 am.

Also please tell ne how is the match .

Thanking you

Geetika

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Mon, 5 January, 2009 10:55:05 PMRe: when will my bro get married

Dear sir,I analyzed his horoscope.Here are my interpretation.As VII Cusp sublord Saturn® in 7 and is Moon sign. , he  causes such delay. But he  will successfully fulfill  the event in his Dasa ,as he is lord of 2 in 7 also. Moreover Saturn is the sublord of 5 also.

Note:Venus (Lord of Marriage) is in 3, close conjunction with Ketu. This is not favorable. Venus also travels in Ketu star. Ketu represents Mars (lord of 4 and 11). Mars is in 1. Mars aspects 7 and Saturn. Saturn  aspects Mars.

Both Mars and Saturn aspect Venus. This is not favorable. These all added the delay for the marriage!But Saturn will ring the bell during his Dasa.Saturn is traveling in the star of Mercury who is lord of 6 and 9 in 2. (6 is not favorable)

Mercury is in Rahu star in 9. Rahu is in conjunction with Moon ,lord

of 7.Rahu represents Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 3). Venus also aspects Rahu.. Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. Chances of Love Marriage!

Having waited so long, be patient till this year ! Not to worry! Best Regards Adith

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 8:35 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,Can you pls tell if Amit is younger/est or elder etc..how related..?RegardsAdith 

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:28 AM, geetika_sarpal <geetika_sarpal@ .co. in> wrote:

Respected astrologersPlease tell me when will my brother, Amit get married. We are trying for a very long time but nothing has materialised. His detilas are:DOB-9TH MAR1977tob-4.02 amPOB- nEW dELHI

tHE horary no is 136 and place of query is Dwarka, New Delhi

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear Sri Asithji,

Congrats for one more feather on your cap. Reg. Muhurtha,

Mr. Kanak Bosmia's K.P. Muhurat is best book. Following

are Rules for Marriage Muhurtha :

(A) Ascdt. S/L should signiy 1,5,9,11 for long life of event

(if you select sthir Rasi as Lagna (Fixed sign) do not consider 9th).

(B) 7th S/L shoud signify 7,11,2

© 2nd S/L should signify 7,11,2

(D) 11th S/L should signify 7,11,2

(E) Do not select Chara Lagna (Movable sign) (as 11th

becomes its Bhadhaka)

(F) Dasa & Bhukthi should signify 7,11,2.

As per traditional astrology, except Tuesday, Saturday

other days are o,k, Sunday is middle order. Yoga &

Karana to be seen. Importantly Pachchaka suddhi is

important. Thithi+Week day+Star of the day+Druvam

if there be, all these should be totalled and it should be

divided by 9, if the balance is 1 it is Mrithyu; This must be

avoided. If the reinder is 3,5,7,9 it is best. If the balane

comes as 2,4,6 & 8, suitable propitation by Dhan of Sandle for 3, Lemon for 4, Deepam for 6th and grains for 8th,

which are called Agni; Raja; Cora; and Roga panchagam.

You may select a Muhurtha day accordingly. Usually

the almanac gives auspicious days for each month. Except

Ashada, Bhadhrapada. Pousham (16th Decr. to 13th Jany.)

are not good. Good Muhurtha as per KP chart may be

selected based on the above dicta.

Regards.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 1:08 PM

DEAR MEMBERS,I AM PLEASED TO FORWARD THE MESSAGE THAT I RECEIVED TODAY FROM Shri.GEETIKA WHO RAISED HER QUESTION ABOUT THE MARRIAGE OF HER BROTHER IN 2009 JAN.AS PER MY PREDICTION MARRIAGE IS PROMISED in Satrun Dasa/SAT bUKTHI AFTER 2009 has come true.(my message# 21592)"Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010."Of course I forgot completetly.HOPEFULLY THE MARRIAGE IS GOING TO BE HELD IN SAT DASHA/SAT BUKHI/MERCURY ANDRA . AS EVER SAID WHEN SAT IS THE KEY FACTOR FOR AN EVENT AND ALSO CAUSES DELAY, HE WILL PLAY HIS ROLE DURING THE EVENT.She is asking for a good date for muhurat. As I am not well versed in Muhurat and also it will vary according to the region and their culture. Hence i request you if you can help her in finding a good muhurat date. Lets study that date falls within that DBAS also later. Hopefully in Moon Sukshama. WIth RegardsAdith

---------- Forwarded message ----------geetika sarpal <geetika_sarpal (AT) (DOT) co.in>Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:22 AMFEEDBACK :] when will my bro get married"adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath >

Dear Sir

It gives me an immense pleasure in informing you that the marriage of Amit has been fixed. We are looking for a auspicious muhurat in the month of april. Can you please suggest any appropriate date. We asked local pundits but they are saying that there are no dates. As punjabi hindus it is a custom in our community to have marriages on 13th april but again there is confusion of date with some pundits saying it is on 14th april. again 14th april is amavasya and marriage is to be held on night. So please tell any suitable date in april.

The details of girl are:

Rajni

25 jan 1984

2.05 am.

Also please tell ne how is the match .

Thanking you

Geetika

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath > Sent: Mon, 5 January, 2009 10:55:05 PMRe: when will my bro get married

Dear sir,I analyzed his horoscope.Here are my interpretation.As VII Cusp sublord Saturn® in 7 and is Moon sign. , he causes such delay. But he will successfully fulfill the event in his Dasa ,as he is lord of 2 in 7 also. Moreover Saturn is the sublord of 5 also.Note:Venus (Lord of Marriage) is in 3, close conjunction with Ketu. This is not favorable. Venus also travels in Ketu star. Ketu represents Mars (lord of 4 and 11). Mars is in 1. Mars aspects 7 and Saturn. Saturn aspects Mars. Both Mars and Saturn aspect Venus. This is not favorable. These all added the delay for the marriage!But Saturn will ring the bell during his Dasa.Saturn is traveling in the star of Mercury who is lord of 6 and 9 in 2. (6 is not favorable)Mercury is in Rahu star in 9. Rahu is in conjunction with Moon ,lord of 7.Rahu represents Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 3). Venus also aspects Rahu.. Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. Chances of Love Marriage!Having waited so long, be patient till this year ! Not to worry! Best Regards Adith

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 8:35 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,Can you pls tell if Amit is younger/est or elder etc..how related..?RegardsAdith

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:28 AM, geetika_sarpal <geetika_sarpal@ .co. in> wrote:

Respected astrologersPlease tell me when will my brother, Amit get married. We are trying for a very long time but nothing has materialised. His detilas are:DOB-9TH MAR1977tob-4.02 amPOB- nEW dELHItHE horary no is 136 and place of query is Dwarka, New Delhi

Dear K.S.V Ramaniji,Thanks for your appreciation.The problem with Muhurat as per KP :It does not follow the traditional factors like thithi, Yoga, Days, Rahu kala, Yamaganda  and many points which the traditional people or prohits may not incline to this.

Also the timing may vary according to their religious procedures..like this person will coduct marriage only in midnight whereas we do only in the morning time..RegardsAdith

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:59 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Asithji,

Congrats for one more feather on your cap.  Reg. Muhurtha,

Mr. Kanak Bosmia's K.P. Muhurat is best book.  Following

(A)  Ascdt. S/L should signiy 1,5,9,11 for long life of event

becomes its Bhadhaka)

other days are o,k,  Sunday is middle order.  Yoga &

Karana to be seen.  Importantly Pachchaka suddhi is

comes as 2,4,6 & 8, suitable propitation by Dhan of Sandle for 3,  Lemon for 4, Deepam for 6th and grains for 8th,

You may select a Muhurtha day accordingly.  Usually

are not good.  Good Muhurtha as per KP chart may be

Regards.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

DEAR MEMBERS,I AM PLEASED TO FORWARD THE MESSAGE THAT I RECEIVED TODAY FROM Shri.GEETIKA WHO RAISED HER QUESTION ABOUT THE MARRIAGE OF HER BROTHER IN 2009 JAN.AS PER MY PREDICTION MARRIAGE IS PROMISED in Satrun Dasa/SAT bUKTHI AFTER 2009 has come true.(my message# 21592) " Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. " Of course I forgot completetly.HOPEFULLY THE MARRIAGE IS GOING TO BE HELD IN SAT DASHA/SAT BUKHI/MERCURY ANDRA . AS EVER SAID WHEN SAT IS THE KEY FACTOR FOR AN EVENT AND ALSO CAUSES DELAY, HE WILL PLAY HIS ROLE DURING THE EVENT.She is asking for a good date for muhurat. As I am not well versed in Muhurat and also it will vary according to the region and their culture. Hence i request you if you can help her in finding a good muhurat date. Lets study that date falls within that DBAS also later. Hopefully in Moon Sukshama. WIth RegardsAdith

---------- Forwarded message ----------geetika sarpal <geetika_sarpal

Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:22 AMFEEDBACK :] when will my bro get married " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

Dear Sir

The details of girl are:

Rajni

25 jan 1984

2.05 am.

Thanking you

Geetika

Dear sir,I analyzed his horoscope.Here are my interpretation.As VII Cusp sublord Saturn® in 7 and is Moon sign. , he  causes such delay. But he  will successfully fulfill  the event in his Dasa ,as he is lord of 2 in 7 also. Moreover Saturn is the sublord of 5 also.Note:Venus (Lord of Marriage) is in 3, close conjunction with Ketu. This is not favorable. Venus also travels in Ketu star. Ketu represents Mars (lord of 4 and 11). Mars is in 1. Mars aspects 7 and Saturn. Saturn  aspects Mars. Both Mars and Saturn aspect Venus. This is not favorable. These all added the delay for the marriage!But Saturn will ring the bell during his Dasa.Saturn is traveling in the star of Mercury who is lord of 6 and 9 in 2. (6 is not favorable)Mercury is in Rahu star in 9. Rahu is in conjunction with Moon ,lord of 7.Rahu represents Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 3). Venus also aspects Rahu.. Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. Chances of Love Marriage!Having waited so long, be patient till this year ! Not to worry! Best Regards Adith

Respected astrologersPlease tell me when will my brother, Amit get married. We are trying for a very long time but nothing has materialised. His detilas are:DOB-9TH MAR1977tob-4.02 amPOB- nEW dELHItHE horary no is 136 and place of query is Dwarka, New Delhi

Hicongrats for accurate prediction.RegardsSahhasra Saagaraadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wed, 24 February, 2010 1:08:10 PM Fwd: FEEDBACK :] when will my bro get married

DEAR MEMBERS,I AM PLEASED TO FORWARD THE MESSAGE THAT I RECEIVED TODAY FROM Shri.GEETIKA WHO RAISED HER QUESTION ABOUT THE MARRIAGE OF HER BROTHER IN 2009 JAN.AS PER MY PREDICTION MARRIAGE IS PROMISED in Satrun Dasa/SAT bUKTHI AFTER 2009 has come true.(my message# 21592)

"Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010."Of course I forgot completetly.

HOPEFULLY THE MARRIAGE IS GOING TO BE HELD IN SAT DASHA/SAT BUKHI/MERCURY ANDRA . AS EVER SAID WHEN SAT IS THE KEY FACTOR FOR AN EVENT AND ALSO CAUSES DELAY, HE WILL PLAY HIS ROLE DURING THE EVENT.

She is asking for a good date for muhurat. As I am not well versed in Muhurat and also it will vary according to the region and their culture.

Hence i request you if you can help her in finding a good muhurat date. Lets study that date falls within that DBAS also later. Hopefully in Moon Sukshama. WIth RegardsAdith

geetika sarpal <geetika_sarpal@ .co. in>Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:22 AMFEEDBACK :] when will my bro get married

"adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

Dear Sir

The details of girl are:

Rajni

25 jan 1984

2.05 am.

Thanking you

Geetika

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Dear sir,I analyzed his horoscope.Here are my interpretation.As VII Cusp sublord Saturn® in 7 and is Moon sign. , he causes such delay. But he will successfully fulfill the event in his Dasa ,as he is lord of 2 in 7 also. Moreover Saturn is the sublord of 5 also.

Note:Venus (Lord of Marriage) is in 3, close conjunction with Ketu. This is not favorable. Venus also travels in Ketu star. Ketu represents Mars (lord of 4 and 11). Mars is in 1. Mars aspects 7 and Saturn. Saturn aspects Mars.

Both Mars and Saturn aspect Venus. This is not favorable. These all added the delay for the marriage!But Saturn will ring the bell during his Dasa.Saturn is traveling in the star of Mercury who is lord of 6 and 9 in 2. (6 is not favorable)

of 7.Rahu represents Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 3). Venus also aspects Rahu.. Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. Chances of Love Marriage!

Having waited so long, be patient till this year ! Not to worry! Best Regards Adith

Respected astrologersPlease tell me when will my brother, Amit get married. We are trying for a very long time but nothing has materialised. His detilas are:DOB-9TH MAR1977tob-4.02 amPOB- nEW dELHI

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sagar ji,Thanks for your appreciation.RegardsAdithOn Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 10:52 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Hicongrats for accurate prediction.RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Sent: Wed, 24 February, 2010 1:08:10 PM

" Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. " Of course I forgot completetly.

HOPEFULLY THE MARRIAGE IS GOING TO BE HELD IN SAT DASHA/SAT BUKHI/MERCURY ANDRA . AS EVER SAID WHEN SAT IS THE KEY FACTOR FOR AN EVENT AND ALSO CAUSES DELAY, HE WILL PLAY HIS ROLE DURING THE EVENT.

geetika sarpal <geetika_sarpal@ .co. in>Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:22 AM

" adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

Dear Sir

The details of girl are:

Rajni

25 jan 1984

2.05 am.

Thanking you

Geetika

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Dear sir,I analyzed his horoscope.Here are my interpretation.As VII Cusp sublord Saturn® in 7 and is Moon sign. , he  causes such delay. But he  will successfully fulfill  the event in his Dasa ,as he is lord of 2 in 7 also. Moreover Saturn is the sublord of 5 also.

Note:Venus (Lord of Marriage) is in 3, close conjunction with Ketu. This is not favorable. Venus also travels in Ketu star. Ketu represents Mars (lord of 4 and 11). Mars is in 1. Mars aspects 7 and Saturn. Saturn  aspects Mars.

of 7.Rahu represents Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 3). Venus also aspects Rahu.. Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. Chances of Love Marriage!

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sri Adithji,

What I do to select Muhurtha is to follow the traditional

method of selecting auspicious Muhurtha day after observing Thara, Chandra, Dina Balas, Yoga, Karana,

Thithi, Panchaka suddhi, avaiding Rahu Kala, Yamakanta,

etc. of all south Indian method and then see the longevity

existence of the main significations as per KP and as

per Kanak Method. In North India many marriages are

celebrated at midnight also and they are particular in

selecting auspicious Lagna without minding day or night.

You may ask their custom and desirability from the

querist, and then select an auspicious day. This is what

my opinion.

Thanks & regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Thursday, February 25, 2010 5:24 PM

Re: Fwd: FEEDBACK :] when will my bro get married

Dear K.S.V Ramaniji,Thanks for your appreciation.The problem with Muhurat as per KP :It does not follow the traditional factors like thithi, Yoga, Days, Rahu kala, Yamaganda and many points which the traditional people or prohits may not incline to this.Also the timing may vary according to their religious procedures..like this person will coduct marriage only in midnight whereas we do only in the morning time..RegardsAdith

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:59 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Dear Sri Asithji,

becomes its Bhadhaka)

comes as 2,4,6 & 8, suitable propitation by Dhan of Sandle for 3, Lemon for 4, Deepam for 6th and grains for 8th,

Regards.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

DEAR MEMBERS,I AM PLEASED TO FORWARD THE MESSAGE THAT I RECEIVED TODAY FROM Shri.GEETIKA WHO RAISED HER QUESTION ABOUT THE MARRIAGE OF HER BROTHER IN 2009 JAN.AS PER MY PREDICTION MARRIAGE IS PROMISED in Satrun Dasa/SAT bUKTHI AFTER 2009 has come true.(my message# 21592)"Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010."Of course I forgot completetly.HOPEFULLY THE MARRIAGE IS GOING TO BE HELD IN SAT DASHA/SAT BUKHI/MERCURY ANDRA . AS EVER SAID WHEN SAT IS THE KEY FACTOR FOR AN EVENT AND ALSO CAUSES DELAY, HE WILL PLAY HIS ROLE DURING THE EVENT.She is asking for a good date for muhurat. As I am not well versed in Muhurat and also it will vary according to the region and their culture. Hence i request you if you can help her in finding a good muhurat date. Lets study that date falls within that DBAS also later. Hopefully in Moon Sukshama. WIth RegardsAdith

---------- Forwarded message ----------geetika sarpal <geetika_sarpal (AT) (DOT) co.in>Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:22 AMFEEDBACK :] when will my bro get married"adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath >

Dear Sir

The details of girl are:

Rajni

25 jan 1984

2.05 am.

Thanking you

Geetika

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath > Sent: Mon, 5 January, 2009 10:55:05 PMRe: when will my bro get married

Dear sir,I analyzed his horoscope.Here are my interpretation.As VII Cusp sublord Saturn® in 7 and is Moon sign. , he causes such delay. But he will successfully fulfill the event in his Dasa ,as he is lord of 2 in 7 also. Moreover Saturn is the sublord of 5 also.Note:Venus (Lord of Marriage) is in 3, close conjunction with Ketu. This is not favorable. Venus also travels in Ketu star. Ketu represents Mars (lord of 4 and 11). Mars is in 1. Mars aspects 7 and Saturn. Saturn aspects Mars. Both Mars and Saturn aspect Venus. This is not favorable. These all added the delay for the marriage!But Saturn will ring the bell during his Dasa.Saturn is traveling in the star of Mercury who is lord of 6 and 9 in 2. (6 is not favorable)Mercury is in Rahu star in 9. Rahu is in conjunction with Moon ,lord of 7.Rahu represents Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 3). Venus also aspects Rahu.. Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. Chances of Love Marriage!Having waited so long, be patient till this year ! Not to worry! Best Regards Adith

Dear KSV Ramani ji,I do understand and actually follow the same for certain occassions of my personal and known people. But its a time taking process.For north Indian, thanks for your valuable input.

I shall try to guide my clients accordingly.With RegardsAdith On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 7:04 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

method of selecting auspicious Muhurtha day  after observing Thara, Chandra, Dina Balas, Yoga, Karana,

Thithi, Panchaka suddhi, avaiding Rahu Kala, Yamakanta,

per Kanak Method.  In North India many marriages are

querist, and then select an auspicious day.  This is what

my opinion.

Thanks & regards,

K.S.V.Ramani 

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear K.S.V Ramaniji,Thanks for your appreciation.The problem with Muhurat as per KP :It does not follow the traditional factors like thithi, Yoga, Days, Rahu kala, Yamaganda  and many points which the traditional people or prohits may not incline to this.Also the timing may vary according to their religious procedures..like this person will coduct marriage only in midnight whereas we do only in the morning time..RegardsAdith

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:59 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Asithji,

Congrats for one more feather on your cap.  Reg. Muhurtha,

Mr. Kanak Bosmia's K.P. Muhurat is best book.  Following

(A)  Ascdt. S/L should signiy 1,5,9,11 for long life of event

becomes its Bhadhaka)

other days are o,k,  Sunday is middle order.  Yoga &

Karana to be seen.  Importantly Pachchaka suddhi is

comes as 2,4,6 & 8, suitable propitation by Dhan of Sandle for 3,  Lemon for 4, Deepam for 6th and grains for 8th,

You may select a Muhurtha day accordingly.  Usually

are not good.  Good Muhurtha as per KP chart may be

Regards.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

DEAR MEMBERS,I AM PLEASED TO FORWARD THE MESSAGE THAT I RECEIVED TODAY FROM Shri.GEETIKA WHO RAISED HER QUESTION ABOUT THE MARRIAGE OF HER BROTHER IN 2009 JAN.AS PER MY PREDICTION MARRIAGE IS PROMISED in Satrun Dasa/SAT bUKTHI AFTER 2009 has come true.(my message# 21592) " Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. " Of course I forgot completetly.HOPEFULLY THE MARRIAGE IS GOING TO BE HELD IN SAT DASHA/SAT BUKHI/MERCURY ANDRA . AS EVER SAID WHEN SAT IS THE KEY FACTOR FOR AN EVENT AND ALSO CAUSES DELAY, HE WILL PLAY HIS ROLE DURING THE EVENT.She is asking for a good date for muhurat. As I am not well versed in Muhurat and also it will vary according to the region and their culture. Hence i request you if you can help her in finding a good muhurat date. Lets study that date falls within that DBAS also later. Hopefully in Moon Sukshama. WIth RegardsAdith

---------- Forwarded message ----------geetika sarpal <geetika_sarpal

Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:22 AMFEEDBACK :] when will my bro get married " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

Dear Sir

The details of girl are:

Rajni

25 jan 1984

2.05 am.

Thanking you

Geetika

Dear sir,I analyzed his horoscope.Here are my interpretation.As VII Cusp sublord Saturn® in 7 and is Moon sign. , he  causes such delay. But he  will successfully fulfill  the event in his Dasa ,as he is lord of 2 in 7 also. Moreover Saturn is the sublord of 5 also.Note:Venus (Lord of Marriage) is in 3, close conjunction with Ketu. This is not favorable. Venus also travels in Ketu star. Ketu represents Mars (lord of 4 and 11). Mars is in 1. Mars aspects 7 and Saturn. Saturn  aspects Mars. Both Mars and Saturn aspect Venus. This is not favorable. These all added the delay for the marriage!But Saturn will ring the bell during his Dasa.Saturn is traveling in the star of Mercury who is lord of 6 and 9 in 2. (6 is not favorable)Mercury is in Rahu star in 9. Rahu is in conjunction with Moon ,lord of 7.Rahu represents Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 3). Venus also aspects Rahu.. Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. Chances of Love Marriage!Having waited so long, be patient till this year ! Not to worry! Best Regards Adith

Dear Ramani,

If you are having Mr.Rangarajan's SW,there is a separate SW to find out the Muhurtha for different purposes,it gives you many choices to select from...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Fri, 26 February, 2010 7:04:48 PMRe: Fwd: FEEDBACK :] when will my bro get married

Dear Sri Adithji,

method of selecting auspicious Muhurtha day after observing Thara, Chandra, Dina Balas, Yoga, Karana,

Thithi, Panchaka suddhi, avaiding Rahu Kala, Yamakanta,

per Kanak Method. In North India many marriages are

querist, and then select an auspicious day. This is what

my opinion.

Thanks & regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Dear K.S.V Ramaniji,Thanks for your appreciation.The problem with Muhurat as per KP :It does not follow the traditional factors like thithi, Yoga, Days, Rahu kala, Yamaganda and many points which the traditional people or prohits may not incline to this.Also the timing may vary according to their religious procedures.. like this person will coduct marriage only in midnight whereas we do only in the morning time..RegardsAdith

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:59 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sri Asithji,

becomes its Bhadhaka)

Regards.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------geetika sarpal <geetika_sarpal@ .co. in>Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:22 AMFEEDBACK :] when will my bro get married"adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

Dear Sir

The details of girl are:

Rajni

25 jan 1984

2.05 am.

Thanking you

Geetika

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMon, 5 January, 2009 10:55:05 PMRe: when will my bro get married

Dear sir,I analyzed his horoscope.Here are my interpretation.As VII Cusp sublord Saturn® in 7 and is Moon sign. , he causes such delay. But he will successfully fulfill the event in his Dasa ,as he is lord of 2 in 7 also. Moreover Saturn is the sublord of 5 also.Note:Venus (Lord of Marriage) is in 3, close conjunction with Ketu. This is not favorable. Venus also travels in Ketu star. Ketu represents Mars (lord of 4 and 11). Mars is in 1. Mars aspects 7 and Saturn. Saturn aspects Mars. Both Mars and Saturn aspect Venus. This is not favorable. These all added the delay for the marriage!But Saturn will ring the bell during his Dasa.Saturn is traveling in the star of Mercury who is lord of 6 and 9 in 2. (6 is not favorable)Mercury is in Rahu star in 9. Rahu is in conjunction with Moon ,lord

of 7.Rahu represents Venus (lord of 5 and 10 in 3). Venus also aspects Rahu.. Your Brother will definitely get married after 16/10/2009 during Saturn Dasa.More favorable period: 26/12/2009 to 9/9/2010. Chances of Love Marriage!Having waited so long, be patient till this year ! Not to worry! Best Regards Adith