Hello KP-Gurus

SOmeone asked me Two days ago that whether she will get the Visa to go to USA,

hence WIll she be able to go on 28th?

I applied WPT and said NO.

What is WPT?

-Its related to WATCH

-Hour hand of watch = ASC

-Minutes hand of Watch = Moon

So for getting a positive result ASC and MOON should have good connection.

Formulae-

Hour+1 = ASC sign

Minute/12 = Rounding off to next digit

2:22 on any day

2+1 = 3 = mithuna as ASC sign

22/5 = 4.4 => 5 will be the Moon Sign

Result = Moonsign-AScsign +1

1 - is excellent

6,8 - failure

and so on.

FOr further details - Go to Article - AStroVision e-zine 2008 Jan or April

Issue.

We can use it for quick predictions...

For

appearing in a Interview what will be the good time?

On what time a doctor should operate to get a success.

and so on.

We can apply this theory on quick prediction, specially when we do not have a

astro books/references/ephemeris/computer to make a chart.

for example on the dinner table

on the road.

on phone. etc.

I have told her to let me know what was happened. I will let you know also

whether this prediction got success or not.

AStrologically yours

Wyomesh Deepanker

Dear Wyomesh,

Is there ay such guidance in KP Rules for WPT? Is it a

tested one (not in one case) of many instances?

Please reveal the source for this. Did the querist contact

you after 28th? What is the result in this case?

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Wyomesh

Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:22 PM

Watch Prediction THEORY [WPT]

Hello KP-GurusSOmeone asked me Two days ago that whether she will get the Visa to go to USA, hence WIll she be able to go on 28th?I applied WPT and said NO.What is WPT?-Its related to WATCH-Hour hand of watch = ASC-Minutes hand of Watch = MoonSo for getting a positive result ASC and MOON should have good connection.Formulae-Hour+1 = ASC signMinute/12 = Rounding off to next digit2:22 on any day2+1 = 3 = mithuna as ASC sign22/5 = 4.4 => 5 will be the Moon SignResult = Moonsign-AScsign +11 - is excellent6,8 - failureand so on.FOr further details - Go to Article - AStroVision e-zine 2008 Jan or April Issue.We can use it for quick predictions...Forappearing in a Interview what will be the good time?On what time a doctor should operate to get a success.and so on.We can apply this theory on quick prediction, specially when we do not have a astro books/references/ephemeris/computer to make a chart.for example on the dinner tableon the road.on phone. etc.I have told her to let me know what was happened. I will let you know also whether this prediction got success or not.AStrologically yoursWyomesh Deepanker

Dear Wyomesh,

Interesting theory...kindly give a few more illustrative examples...for "properly digesting" the theory...

Thanking you in advance,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Wyomesh <wyomeshd Sent: Sun, 28 February, 2010 6:22:49 PM Watch Prediction THEORY [WPT]

Hello KP-GurusSOmeone asked me Two days ago that whether she will get the Visa to go to USA, hence WIll she be able to go on 28th?I applied WPT and said NO.What is WPT?-Its related to WATCH-Hour hand of watch = ASC-Minutes hand of Watch = MoonSo for getting a positive result ASC and MOON should have good connection.Formulae-Hour+1 = ASC signMinute/12 = Rounding off to next digit2:22 on any day2+1 = 3 = mithuna as ASC sign22/5 = 4.4 => 5 will be the Moon SignResult = Moonsign-AScsign +11 - is excellent6,8 - failureand so on.FOr further details - Go to Article - AStroVision e-zine 2008 Jan or April Issue.We can use it for quick predictions. ..Forappearing in a Interview what will be the good time?On what time a doctor should operate to get a success.and so on.We can apply this theory on quick

prediction, specially when we do not have a astro books/references/ ephemeris/ computer to make a chart.for example on the dinner tableon the road.on phone. etc.I have told her to let me know what was happened. I will let you know also whether this prediction got success or not.AStrologically yoursWyomesh Deepanker

Guest guest

Dear Wyomesh,Please attach the file as you said the two issue of Astro vision.RegardsNicky Modi--- On Sun, 2/28/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:Wyomesh <wyomeshd Watch Prediction THEORY [WPT] Date: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 4:52 AM

Hello KP-Gurus

SOmeone asked me Two days ago that whether she will get the Visa to go to USA, hence WIll she be able to go on 28th?

I applied WPT and said NO.

What is WPT?

-Its related to WATCH

-Hour hand of watch = ASC

-Minutes hand of Watch = Moon

So for getting a positive result ASC and MOON should have good connection.

Formulae-

Hour+1 = ASC sign

Minute/12 = Rounding off to next digit

2:22 on any day

2+1 = 3 = mithuna as ASC sign

22/5 = 4.4 => 5 will be the Moon Sign

Result = Moonsign-AScsign +1

1 - is excellent

6,8 - failure

and so on.

FOr further details - Go to Article - AStroVision e-zine 2008 Jan or April Issue.

We can use it for quick predictions. ..

For

appearing in a Interview what will be the good time?

On what time a doctor should operate to get a success.

and so on.

We can apply this theory on quick prediction, specially when we do not have a astro books/references/ ephemeris/ computer to make a chart.

for example on the dinner table

on the road.

on phone. etc.

I have told her to let me know what was happened. I will let you know also whether this prediction got success or not.

AStrologically yours

Wyomesh Deepanker