IndiaDivine.org

New Joinee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Deal All KP Guru's

Hi

My self Rathin Sarkar, live at Kolkata and learning KP System since last one year. I had just joined to you. Kindly help me by inputting your valuable information.

And belive I will learn a lot from you all,

By the way My date of Birth is 14.02.1982, at 5.25AM, Kolkata.

I am totally confused about my Chart all the planets are signifying either 6 or 8 or 12. If any body can short this out for me it is very helpful to me.

Qtn : How is my logivity as 1st House Sub Sat (Also Asc Lord) is signifying Maraka and Badhaka and also 1,3,8.

In this May 2010 I will Get Saturn Dasa " Satun is the lord of 1st n 2nd House sitting at 8th in the Star of Mars who is lord of 3,4 and 11th House (and saturn have sub of Saturn self). also conjoind with Mars in same Mars Star.

Kindly help

Many Thanks & Kind Regards

Rathin

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Rathin,

In K.P. one should be as accurate as possible, even when giving information about oneself...whis suburb of Calcutta were you born in ?

Pl. inform,asap.

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65 Sent: Tue, 2 March, 2010 12:24:56 PM New Joinee

Deal All KP Guru's

Hi

My self Rathin Sarkar, live at Kolkata and learning KP System since last one year. I had just joined to you. Kindly help me by inputting your valuable information.

I am totally confused about my Chart all the planets are signifying either 6 or 8 or 12. If any body can short this out for me it is very helpful to me.

Qtn : How is my logivity as 1st House Sub Sat (Also Asc Lord) is signifying Maraka and Badhaka and also 1,3,8.

In this May 2010 I will Get Saturn Dasa " Satun is the lord of 1st n 2nd House sitting at 8th in the Star of Mars who is lord of 3,4 and 11th House (and saturn have sub of Saturn self). also conjoind with Mars in same Mars Star.

Kindly help

Rathin

Dear

Guest guest

Dear Rathin,

Your exact TOB is 5-00-00 AM IST.,on 14/02/1982. at Dum Dum ,Kolkata.,using K.P. Ayanamsa,and the KPStarOne SW... when the sublord and sub-sublord of the Ascendant will appear as the Moon's Starlord and sub-lord respectively...

Pl. cast your Birth Chart using this TOB...and any good K.P. Software...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiWed, 3 March, 2010 5:01:53 PMRe: New Joinee

Dear Sir,

I born at Dum Dum in Kolkata, 88.25' and 22E : 37N

Many thanks & kind regards

Rathin--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: New Joinee Cc: "Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 1:52 PM

Dear Rathin,

In K.P. one should be as accurate as possible, even when giving information about oneself...whis suburb of Calcutta were you born in ?

Pl. inform,asap.

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Deal All KP Guru's

Hi

Kindly help

Rathin

Dear

Guest guest

Dear Rathin,

If the s/l of the the Ascendant cusp signifies Badhaka and Maraka Houses,short life is seen.

If it signifies Houses I,V,IX & X along with III & VIII,a long life is promised.

Caution : If the s/l of the Ascendantsignifies XI and the Ascendant falls in a moveable sign,life is short,similarly if it falls in a fixed sign and signifies IX,life is short...

I hope this clears all your queries/doubts..on longevity...

For an in-depth understanding,pl. read the K.P. Readers thoroughly...not just like a storybook,but understand and digest the contents...even after yo read it sveral time over and over...infact, I still read them often,just so as not to forget the intricacies involved...

Wishing you the very best,I remain,

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiWed, 3 March, 2010 10:21:12 PMRe: New Joinee

Dear Sir,

casted can you pls comfirm me what is actual logivity, this will help me a lot. As now I am found only Maraka and Bhdhaka houses are connected. Kindly put the analysis.

Many thanks for all your input.

Regards

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: New Joinee Cc: "Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 8:32 PM

Dear Rathin,

Your exact TOB is 5-00-00 AM IST.,on 14/02/1982. at Dum Dum ,Kolkata.,using K.P. Ayanamsa,and the KPStarOne SW... when the sublord and sub-sublord of the Ascendant will appear as the Moon's Starlord and sub-lord respectively...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiWed, 3 March, 2010 5:01:53 PMRe: New Joinee

Dear Sir,

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: New Joinee Cc: "Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 1:52 PM

Dear Rathin,

Pl. inform,asap.

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Deal All KP Guru's

Hi

Kindly help

Rathin

Dear

Guest guest

Dear Lajmai,

Please see the URL given below which shows disproving subject BTR RULE. For your

information I have not taken any manipulated data for disproving the RULE. All

my work/study is based on simple logical calculation, which is GOOD enough to

disprove the same.

http://groups/message/31326

http://dir./message/30367

http://dir./message/30358

/message/30331

http://dir./message/30323

/message/28959

Also you can tell even to a child that the birth happened anywhere in the whole

WORLD in a particular star day is such that Birth ascendant sub = Birth MOON

star. (For all births say about 353,015 births per day). Because of this you can

shift the birth time + or – 30 minute or even maximum + or – 51 minute for

worst case by giving nice justification statement that you have not cried or you

have not taken first breath etc..etc…!!!!?????

if necessary there are many other old messages available in the forum regarding

disagreement for this RULE you can dig and find out yourself.

Kindly note that I respect each and every one of the memebers of this forum

including you and their knowledge except disagreement of the subject RULE.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

Re: New Joinee

Cc: " Rathin Sarkar " <sarkar_rathin65

Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 7:02 AM

Dear Rathin,

Your exact TOB is 5-00-00 AM IST.,on

14/02/1982. at Dum Dum ,Kolkata.,using K.P. Ayanamsa,and the KPStarOne SW...

when the sublord and sub-sublord of the Ascendant will appear as the Moon's

Starlord and sub-lord respectively. ..

Pl. cast your Birth Chart using this TOB...and

any good K.P. Software...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

\

GOOD LUCK !

Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

Wed, 3 March, 2010 5:01:53 PM

Dear Sir,

Rathin

--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

@gro ups.com

Cc: " Rathin Sarkar " <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>

Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 1:52 PM

Dear Rathin,

In K.P. one should be as accurate as

possible, even when giving information about oneself...whis suburb of Calcutta

were you born in ?

Pl. inform,asap.

Yogesh Lajmi.

\

GOOD LUCK !

@gro ups.com

Tue, 2 March, 2010 12:24:56 PM

New Joinee

Deal All KP Guru's

Hi

My self Rathin Sarkar, live at Kolkata and learning KP System since last one

year. I had just joined to you. Kindly help me by inputting your valuable

information.

I am totally confused about my Chart all the planets are signifying either 6 or

8 or 12. If any body can short this out for me it is very helpful to me.

Qtn : How is my logivity as 1st House Sub Sat (Also Asc Lord) is signifying

Maraka and Badhaka and also 1,3,8.

In this May 2010 I will Get Saturn Dasa " Satun is the lord of 1st n 2nd House

sitting at 8th in the Star of Mars who is lord of 3,4 and 11th House (and saturn

have sub of Saturn self). also conjoind with Mars in same Mars Star.

Kindly help

Rathin

Dear

Guest guest

Dear Rathin,

As per our revered Guruji,Jyotish Marthand the late Shri K.S.Krishnamurthiji...

i. One can become an astrologer if the s/l of the IIIrd signifies VII,IX & XII,and during the periods of these significators...and connected with Mercury.

ii. One can become a genius in astrology,if the s/l of the IXth is either Mercury or Jupiter ,and signifies Houses II,IX,X & XI... during the conjoint periods of these significators...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiThu, 4 March, 2010 12:03:02 PMRe: New Joinee

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your valuable tips, I am not worried about my logivity, actually I had notice something who have short life span, (Pls check with all your data). I found who have really short life under 33yrs, not only Asc sublord has signify Maraka and Badhaka, all the Maraka Houses 2 & 7 and also Badhaka Houses also signifing Maraka and Badhaka. Can you pls clarify if I am not correct pls rectify. Also note which I had learned all my own effrot I don't get a real GURU. who help me in every step to learn this vast subject. if you kindly go thru' my chart and check that i have all the quality to be a very good astrloger kindly helpme as my GURU. It's really pleasure for me.

Hoping a positive responce from you.

Thank you very much

Rathin--- On Thu, 4/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: New Joinee"Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65Cc: Date: Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 10:13 AM

Dear Rathin,

If the s/l of the the Ascendant cusp signifies Badhaka and Maraka Houses,short life is seen.

If it signifies Houses I,V,IX & X along with III & VIII,a long life is promised.

Caution : If the s/l of the Ascendantsignifies XI and the Ascendant falls in a moveable sign,life is short,similarly if it falls in a fixed sign and signifies IX,life is short...

I hope this clears all your queries/doubts..on longevity...

For an in-depth understanding,pl. read the K.P. Readers thoroughly...not just like a storybook,but understand and digest the contents...even after yo read it sveral time over and over...infact, I still read them often,just so as not to forget the intricacies involved...

Wishing you the very best,I remain,

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiWed, 3 March, 2010 10:21:12 PMRe: New Joinee

Dear Sir,

casted can you pls comfirm me what is actual logivity, this will help me a lot. As now I am found only Maraka and Bhdhaka houses are connected. Kindly put the analysis.

Many thanks for all your input.

Regards

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: New Joinee Cc: "Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 8:32 PM

Dear Rathin,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Sir,

Dear Rathin,

Pl. inform,asap.

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Deal All KP Guru's

Hi

Kindly help

Rathin

Dear

Guest guest

Hi Lajmiji, Once again I would like to intervene humbly and would like to guide you accordingly. In my opinion time arrived by you at 5.00A.M is an error in my opinion. The Sublord of lagna should be Saturn and not Moon. The rectified time in my opinion should be 5.19.45 hrs at Dum Dum on 14/02/1982.

with sincere regardsNaresh Valecha

--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Rathin,

Your exact TOB is 5-00-00 AM IST.,on 14/02/1982. at Dum Dum ,Kolkata.,using K.P. Ayanamsa,and the KPStarOne SW... when the sublord and sub-sublord of the Ascendant will appear as the Moon's Starlord and sub-lord respectively. ..

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Wed, 3 March, 2010 5:01:53 PMRe: New Joinee

Dear Sir,

Rathin--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: New Joinee@gro ups.comCc: "Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 1:52 PM

Dear Rathin,

Pl. inform,asap.

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTue, 2 March, 2010 12:24:56 PM New Joinee

Deal All KP Guru's

Hi

Kindly help

Rathin

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. Dear

Guest guest

Lajmiji in all cases how can this be possible, infact I would disagree too presently. I cant follow the logic behind exactly. If you try to adjust in such a way the timing would be changed considerably in all cases. Do you mean all charts are faultily recorded. I agree in maximum cases difference of 0-5mins in recording can be caught and rectified, but with your logic I would have to study several cases before I comment once again. Sir in no way i am hurting you or am trying to prove that your immense knowlege of KP is at doubt but still I would personally take interest in this matter and show you that this is perhaps not possible in all the cases. For instance I am giving you an example for one of our querists . Name of the Querist: Shri Shyam; D.O.B 03/02/1961; time provided by Shri Shyam is 13.30; Pune(Maharashtra). I would humbly request you to please work up with the rectifications and let me know accordingly what

should be the timing of the native.

regards

Naresh Valecha

--- On Thu, 4/3/10, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: New Joinee Date: Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 3:32 PM

Dear Lajmai,Please see the URL given below which shows disproving subject BTR RULE. For your information I have not taken any manipulated data for disproving the RULE. All my work/study is based on simple logical calculation, which is GOOD enough to disprove the same. http://groups. com / message/31326 http://dir.groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30367 http://dir.groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30358 http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30331 http://dir.groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30323 http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 28959 Also you can tell even to a child that the birth happened anywhere in the whole WORLD in a particular star day is such that Birth ascendant sub = Birth MOON star. (For all births say about 353,015 births per day). Because of this you can shift the birth time + or – 30 minute or even maximum + or – 51 minute for worst case by giving nice justification statement that you have not cried or you have not taken first breath etc..etc…!!!!????? if necessary there are many other old messages available in the forum regarding disagreement for this RULE you can dig and find out yourself. Kindly note that I

respect each and every one of the memebers of this forum including you and their knowledge except disagreement of the subject RULE. GOOD LUCK!! D.Senthil--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: New Joinee@gro ups.comCc: "Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 7:02 AM Dear

Rathin, Your exact TOB is 5-00-00 AM IST.,on 14/02/1982. at Dum Dum ,Kolkata.,using K.P. Ayanamsa,and the KPStarOne SW... when the sublord and sub-sublord of the Ascendant will appear as the Moon's Starlord and sub-lord respectively. .. Pl. cast your Birth Chart using this TOB...and any good K.P. Software... With best wishes, Yogesh

Lajmi. GOOD LUCK ! Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Wed, 3 March, 2010 5:01:53 PMRe: New JoineeDear Sir, I born at Dum Dum in Kolkata, 88.25' and 22E : 37N Many thanks & kind regardsRathin--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: New Joinee@gro ups.comCc: "Rathin Sarkar"

<sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 1:52 PMDear Rathin, In K.P. one should be as accurate as possible, even when giving information about oneself...whis suburb of Calcutta were you born in ? Pl. inform,asap. Yogesh Lajmi. GOOD LUCK !Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>To:

@gro ups.comTue, 2 March, 2010 12:24:56 PM New Joinee Deal All KP Guru's HiMy self Rathin Sarkar, live at Kolkata and learning KP System since last one year. I had just joined to you. Kindly help me by inputting your valuable information. And belive I will learn a lot from you all, By the way My date of Birth is 14.02.1982, at 5.25AM, Kolkata. I am totally confused about my Chart all the planets are signifying either 6 or 8 or 12. If any body can short this out for me it is very helpful to me. Qtn : How is my logivity as 1st House Sub Sat (Also Asc Lord) is signifying Maraka and Badhaka and also 1,3,8. In this May 2010 I will Get Saturn Dasa " Satun is the lord of 1st n 2nd House sitting at 8th in the Star of Mars who is lord of 3,4 and 11th House (and saturn have sub of Saturn self).

also conjoind with Mars in same Mars Star. Kindly help Many Thanks & Kind RegardsRathin The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. Dear The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Respected Nareshji,

Namaste!

My recorded birth details are:-

DOB: 03-02-1961 ( 3rd Feb 1961 )

TOB: 13:20 Hrs ( 1:20 PM )

POB: Pune.

Which I rectified to 13:11:38 Hrs as per:-

Asc.Cusp Sub + Sub Sub = Moon Star lord + Sub lord method.

I am in the group since last 3 years, I have great respect for all

the seniors and I am trying to learn from all the seniors.

I am Jobless since Oct 2005 and I am a handicapped person with

family responsibilities. I have suffered severly since last 4.5

years. You your self and some of the seniors know this fact

about me.

Presently I am under Rahu Dasa and Venus Bhukti and my eagerness

to know as to when my Rahu Dasa and Sun Bhukti will start so that

I get some relief, I did this BTR. (only to know the date when

my Sun Bhukti will start)

I have basic knowledge of Vedic astrology and I am learning KP

because of http://logy.astrosage.com/ (Wikipedia)

All seniors to please forgive me if I have hurt any one.

Thanking You

God Bless You!

Shyam

, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

>

>

> Lajmiji in all cases how can this be possible, infact I would disagree too

presently. I cant follow the logic behind exactly. If you try to adjust in such

a way the timing would be changed considerably in all cases. Do you mean all

charts are faultily recorded. I agree in maximum cases difference of 0-5mins in

recording can be caught and rectified, but with your logic I would have to

study several cases before I comment once again. Sir in no way i am

hurting you or am trying to prove that your immense knowlege of KP is at doubt

but still I would personally take interest in this matter and show you that

this is perhaps not possible in all the cases. For instance I am giving you an

example for one of our querists . Name of the Querist: Shri Shyam; D.O.B

03/02/1961; time provided by Shri Shyam is 13.30; Pune(Maharashtra). I would

humbly request you to please work up with the rectifications and let me know

accordingly what should be the timing of the

> native.

>  

> regards

> Naresh Valecha

>

> --- On Thu, 4/3/10, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

>

>

> Senthil <athi_ram

> Re: New Joinee

>

> Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 3:32 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Lajmai,

>

> Please see the URL given below which shows disproving subject BTR RULE. For

your information I have not taken any manipulated data for disproving the RULE.

All my work/study is based on simple logical calculation, which is GOOD enough

to disprove the same.

>  

> http://groups. com / message/31326

> http://dir.groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30367

> http://dir.groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30358

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30331

> http://dir.groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30323

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 28959

>  

> Also you can tell even to a child that the birth happened anywhere in the

whole WORLD in a particular star day is such that Birth ascendant sub = Birth

MOON star. (For all births say about 353,015 births per day). Because of this

you can shift the birth time + or †" 30 minute or even maximum + or †" 51

minute for worst case by giving nice justification statement that you have not

cried or you have not taken first breath etc..etc…!!!!?????

>

> if necessary there are many other old messages available in the forum

regarding disagreement for this RULE you can dig and find out yourself.

>  

> Kindly note that I respect each and every one of the memebers of this forum

including you and their knowledge except disagreement of the subject RULE.

>

> GOOD LUCK!!

>  

> D.Senthil

>

> --- On Wed, 3/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Cc: " Rathin Sarkar " <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>

> Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 7:02 AM

>

>  

>

> Dear Rathin,

>                  Your exact TOB is 5-00-00 AM IST.,on

14/02/1982. at Dum Dum ,Kolkata.,using K.P. Ayanamsa,and the KPStarOne SW...

when the sublord and sub-sublord of the Ascendant will appear as the Moon's

Starlord and sub-lord respectively. ..

>                  Pl. cast your Birth Chart using this

TOB...and any good K.P. Software...

>                  With best wishes,

>                  Yogesh Lajmi.

>

\

GOOD LUCK !

>                 

>

> Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>

> Wed, 3 March, 2010 5:01:53 PM

>

> Dear Sir,

>  

> I born at Dum Dum in Kolkata, 88.25' and 22E : 37N

>  

> Many thanks & kind regards

> Rathin

>

> --- On Wed, 3/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

>

> @gro ups.com

> Cc: " Rathin Sarkar " <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>

> Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 1:52 PM

>

> Dear Rathin,

>                    In K.P. one should be as accurate as

possible, even when giving information about oneself...whis suburb of Calcutta

were you born in ?

>                    Pl. inform,asap.

>                    Yogesh Lajmi.

>

\

GOOD LUCK !

>

> Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

> Tue, 2 March, 2010 12:24:56 PM

> New Joinee

>

>  

>

> Deal All KP Guru's

>  

> Hi

> My self Rathin Sarkar, live at Kolkata and learning KP System since last one

year. I had just joined to you. Kindly help me by inputting your valuable

information.

>  

> And belive I will learn a lot from you all,

>  

> By the way My date of Birth is 14.02.1982, at 5.25AM, Kolkata.

>  

> I am totally confused about my Chart all the planets are signifying either 6

or 8 or 12. If any body can short this out for me it is very helpful to me.

>  

> Qtn : How is my logivity as 1st House Sub Sat (Also Asc Lord) is signifying

Maraka and Badhaka and also 1,3,8.

>  

> In this May 2010 I will Get Saturn Dasa " Satun is the lord of 1st n 2nd

House sitting at 8th in the Star of Mars who is lord of 3,4 and 11th House (and

saturn have sub of Saturn self). also conjoind with Mars in same Mars Star.

>  

> Kindly help

>  

> Many Thanks & Kind Regards

> Rathin

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> Dear

>  

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>  

>

>

>

http://in./

>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Nareshji,

You have not stated on what basis you have arrived that

the sub-lord should be Saturn and not Moon at 5 AM as

rectified by Shri Lajmiji and what is the basis of your arriving at the rectified BT at 5-19-45. Perhaps you have taken the statement of Rathin himself, Could you verify your

rectification with any event in Rathin's life? Pl. substantiate

your rectified time.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

Friday, March 05, 2010 11:48 AM

Hi Lajmiji, Once again I would like to intervene humbly and would like to guide you accordingly. In my opinion time arrived by you at 5.00A.M is an error in my opinion. The Sublord of lagna should be Saturn and not Moon. The rectified time in my opinion should be 5.19.45 hrs at Dum Dum on 14/02/1982.

--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi >Re: New Joinee Cc: "Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 8:32 PM

Dear Rathin,

Your exact TOB is 5-00-00 AM IST.,on 14/02/1982. at Dum Dum ,Kolkata.,using K.P. Ayanamsa,and the KPStarOne SW... when the sublord and sub-sublord of the Ascendant will appear as the Moon's Starlord and sub-lord respectively. ..

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Wed, 3 March, 2010 5:01:53 PMRe: New Joinee

Dear Sir,

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: New Joinee@gro ups.comCc: "Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 1:52 PM

Dear Rathin,

Pl. inform,asap.

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTue, 2 March, 2010 12:24:56 PM New Joinee

Deal All KP Guru's

Hi

Kindly help

Rathin

Guest guest

Dear All,

KP Guru's with respact your knowledge, I want to put something. that all BTR should be justified and need varified with Native's self. Pls note on based on 7th House sublord all the BTR put by you Guru's not satisfied me. Pls note I had married a Girl on 10th May 2006. and she is 8th Month older tehn me and it's love come arrange marrige, this only 8month age difference only can be happend when 7th House sublord either Mercury or Moon. My wife 7th House Sublord is Moon.

If you have solid point for validate your BTR is correct, kindly expedite. As I am learning Astrlogy that mean it should be reflacted on Horoscope also tate should be also need to reflected.

Thanks & Regards

Rathin--- On Fri, 5/3/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_vRe: New Joinee Date: Friday, 5 March, 2010, 11:48 AM

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: New Joinee@gro ups.comCc: "Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 8:32 PM

Dear Rathin,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Sir,

Dear Rathin,

Pl. inform,asap.

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Deal All KP Guru's

Hi

Kindly help

Rathin

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Naresh,

I follow the K.P. method,described in "ASTROSECRETS & K.P."... as informed earler,and cast the horoscope at the Time Of Judgment...and not at the time the query is asked... !

This is the correct K.P. System - Method, please...

Yogesh Lajmi.

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v Sent: Fri, 5 March, 2010 11:48:01 AMRe: New Joinee

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: New Joinee@gro ups.comCc: "Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 8:32 PM

Dear Rathin,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Sir,

Dear Rathin,

Pl. inform,asap.

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Deal All KP Guru's

Hi

Kindly help

Rathin

Guest guest

Dear Naresh,

Kindly peruse the KP Readers,and books by Mr.K.Subramaniam, carefully,and especially Part IV,of Astrosecrets & K.P.,where it has been explained in detail...how the recorded TOB is not reliable... almost always... !

Firstly,different States in India,as also different Communities,follow different Times of birth...for example, from the first sight of the head , to the infant's body touching the floor or floor of the delivery table and so on...but,as per K.P.,the time of the first cry(or first breath),the actual time when the infant commences "living in this world 'on his own'...is the exact TOB".

The above facts necessitates,in my humble opinion and as is my practice, to calculate the TOB.correctly and most accurately... ! !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v Sent: Fri, 5 March, 2010 12:54:30 PMRe: New Joinee

Lajmiji in all cases how can this be possible, infact I would disagree too presently. I cant follow the logic behind exactly. If you try to adjust in such a way the timing would be changed considerably in all cases. Do you mean all charts are faultily recorded. I agree in maximum cases difference of 0-5mins in recording can be caught and rectified, but with your logic I would have to study several cases before I comment once again. Sir in no way i am hurting you or am trying to prove that your immense knowlege of KP is at doubt but still I would personally take interest in this matter and show you that this is perhaps not possible in all the cases. For instance I am giving you an example for one of our querists . Name of the Querist: Shri Shyam; D.O.B 03/02/1961; time provided by Shri Shyam is 13.30; Pune(Maharashtra) . I would humbly request you to please work up with the rectifications and let me know accordingly what

regards

Naresh Valecha

--- On Thu, 4/3/10, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: New Joinee@gro ups.comThursday, 4 March, 2010, 3:32 PM

Dear Lajmai,Please see the URL given below which shows disproving subject BTR RULE. For your information I have not taken any manipulated data for disproving the RULE. All my work/study is based on simple logical calculation, which is GOOD enough to disprove the same. http://groups. com / message/31326 http://dir.groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30367 http://dir.groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30358 http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30331 http://dir.groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30323 http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 28959 Also you can tell even to a child that the birth happened anywhere in the whole WORLD in a particular star day is such that Birth ascendant sub = Birth MOON star. (For all births say about 353,015 births per day). Because of this you can shift the birth time + or – 30 minute or even maximum + or – 51 minute for worst case by giving nice justification statement that you have not cried or you have not taken first breath etc..etc…!!!!????? if necessary there are many other old messages available in the forum regarding disagreement for this RULE you can dig and find out yourself. Kindly note that I

respect each and every one of the memebers of this forum including you and their knowledge except disagreement of the subject RULE. GOOD LUCK!! D.Senthil--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: New Joinee@gro ups.comCc: "Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 7:02 AM Dear

Rathin, Your exact TOB is 5-00-00 AM IST.,on 14/02/1982. at Dum Dum ,Kolkata.,using K.P. Ayanamsa,and the KPStarOne SW... when the sublord and sub-sublord of the Ascendant will appear as the Moon's Starlord and sub-lord respectively. .. Pl. cast your Birth Chart using this TOB...and any good K.P. Software... With best wishes, Yogesh

Lajmi. GOOD LUCK ! Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Wed, 3 March, 2010 5:01:53 PMRe: New JoineeDear Sir, I born at Dum Dum in Kolkata, 88.25' and 22E : 37N Many thanks & kind regardsRathin--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: New Joinee@gro ups.comCc: "Rathin Sarkar"

<sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 1:52 PMDear Rathin, In K.P. one should be as accurate as possible, even when giving information about oneself...whis suburb of Calcutta were you born in ? Pl. inform,asap. Yogesh Lajmi. GOOD LUCK !Rathin Sarkar <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>To:

@gro ups.comTue, 2 March, 2010 12:24:56 PM New Joinee Deal All KP Guru's HiMy self Rathin Sarkar, live at Kolkata and learning KP System since last one year. I had just joined to you. Kindly help me by inputting your valuable information. And belive I will learn a lot from you all, By the way My date of Birth is 14.02.1982, at 5.25AM, Kolkata. I am totally confused about my Chart all the planets are signifying either 6 or 8 or 12. If any body can short this out for me it is very helpful to me. Qtn : How is my logivity as 1st House Sub Sat (Also Asc Lord) is signifying Maraka and Badhaka and also 1,3,8. In this May 2010 I will Get Saturn Dasa " Satun is the lord of 1st n 2nd House sitting at 8th in the Star of Mars who is lord of 3,4 and 11th House (and saturn have sub of Saturn self).

also conjoind with Mars in same Mars Star. Kindly help Many Thanks & Kind RegardsRathin The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. Dear The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

The chart is quite perfect except for few seconds.The Asc s/l exactly suits the current star at the time of judgement.Asc SS/L suits with the star of native in his natal chart.Then why change his time .BTR is to be done only when it is required.Let's not deviate from the rule;at the same time let's apply it appropriately.Regardstkp--- On Thu, 3/4/10, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:Senthil <athi_ramRe: New Joinee Date: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 10:02 AM

Dear Lajmai,

Please see the URL given below which shows disproving subject BTR RULE. For your information I have not taken any manipulated data for disproving the RULE. All my work/study is based on simple logical calculation, which is GOOD enough to disprove the same.

http://groups. com / message/31326

http://dir.groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30367

http://dir.groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30358

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30331

http://dir.groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30323

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 28959

Also you can tell even to a child that the birth happened anywhere in the whole WORLD in a particular star day is such that Birth ascendant sub = Birth MOON star. (For all births say about 353,015 births per day). Because of this you can shift the birth time + or – 30 minute or even maximum + or – 51 minute for worst case by giving nice justification statement that you have not cried or you have not taken first breath etc..etc…!!!!?????

if necessary there are many other old messages available in the forum regarding disagreement for this RULE you can dig and find out yourself.

Kindly note that I respect each and every one of the memebers of this forum including you and their knowledge except disagreement of the subject RULE.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

@gro ups.com

Cc: "Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>

Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 7:02 AM

Dear Rathin,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Wed, 3 March, 2010 5:01:53 PM

Dear Sir,

Rathin

@gro ups.com

Cc: "Rathin Sarkar" <sarkar_rathin65@ .co. in>

Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 1:52 PM

Dear Rathin,

Pl. inform,asap.

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

@gro ups.com

Tue, 2 March, 2010 12:24:56 PM

New Joinee

Deal All KP Guru's

Hi

Kindly help

Rathin

Dear

2 of 2 File(s)

Rathin_Transit.pdf

RathinSarkar.pdf

Guest guest

Lajmiji....... Its fine.

Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 6/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: New Joinee Cc: Date: Saturday, 6 March, 2010, 11:13 AM

Dear Naresh,

Kindly peruse the KP Readers,and books by Mr.K.Subramaniam, carefully,and especially Part IV,of Astrosecrets & K.P.,where it has been explained in detail...how the recorded TOB is not reliable... almost always... !

Firstly,different States in India,as also different Communities, follow different Times of birth...for example, from the first sight of the head , to the infant's body touching the floor or floor of the delivery table and so on...but,as per K.P.,the time of the first cry(or first breath),the actual time when the infant commences "living in this world 'on his own'...is the exact TOB".

The above facts necessitates, in my humble opinion and as is my practice, to calculate the TOB.correctly and most accurately.. . ! !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v@gro ups.comFri, 5 March, 2010 12:54:30 PMRe: New Joinee

Lajmiji in all cases how can this be possible, infact I would disagree too presently. I cant follow the logic behind exactly. If you try to adjust in such a way the timing would be changed considerably in all cases. Do you mean all charts are faultily recorded. I agree in maximum cases difference of 0-5mins in recording can be caught and rectified, but with your logic I would have to study several cases before I comment once again. Sir in no way i am hurting you or am trying to prove that your immense knowlege of KP is at doubt but still I would personally take interest in this matter and show you that this is perhaps not possible in all the cases. For instance I am giving you an example for one of our querists . Name of the Querist: Shri Shyam; D.O.B 03/02/1961; time provided by Shri Shyam is 13.30; Pune(Maharashtra) . I would humbly request you to please work up with the rectifications and let me know accordingly what

regards

Naresh Valecha

--- On Thu, 4/3/10, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: New Joinee@gro ups.comThursday, 4 March, 2010, 3:32 PM

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dera learned friendsIt is true that most of our Birth times are recorded fautyThe system of recording birth time is totally dependanton nurse/midwife/doctor who actually conducts the delivery.They will fresh up the baby take care of her needs firstand then only bother to record or notify the timings unlikein western countries where the father of the baby will be presentin delivery room to have the birth time notified correctly.Therefore in most cases we have to depend on rectification of BT according RPs is a mustjvrao