IndiaDivine.org

Siddhi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mishraji

My intenion was not like this. Who know the hindu mythology and belief of Hindu system, they usually try to behave themselves in the way suggested by our tradition. There is no mention of other religions. I had never said that other religious people and people belonging to other religions will not have waksidhi. They may have.

Only Truth speaking is not enough to have acquired waksidhi. When anyone has been asked to tell at that time if the proper position is narrated is called truth speaking. But it is not having any connection with predictions in kp and all astrological sciences.

Without any prejudiced view I had given few lines. If anyone's belief has been touched, I am sorry to all.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur.On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 22:08:46 +0530  wrote>Dear Vijayanand Patil Ji,It means all the Christian, Muslim and Jew and other brothers and sisters are out of luck as well!Because they do notfollow LORD UCHIST MAHAGANAPATHYPooja. It is good thing to encourage for LORD UCHIST MAHAGANAPATHYPooja.But he will only attain Vaak Siddhi,who always speaks the truth .Other wise all the Pooja done by any person in this regard would be proved of no avail.There is no short cut for attaining Vaak Siddhi without following Sadhana of Complete TRUTH.Todayqueristsaresuggested different birth time by different astrologers, if queristsare not dead sure oftheir birth time and consequently they have to wander here and there for correct predictions and in most of the cases querists get wrong prediction even bythose astrologers who are performing the said Pooja and in cases where queristshave also their correct birth time.The open secret behind this failure islack of Sadhana of complete TRUTH.Yogis having paranormal power make correct prediction even without horoscope.With regards,Dhirendra Nath Misra>>VIJAYANAND PATIL > >Cc: dhirendranathmisraTue, March 2, 2010 6:47:18 PM>Re: Re: Siddhi>>Dear friends>As far as Vaksidhi is concerned it is the nature gift and it can be developed with performing certain mantra etc. >As far as astrology is concerned, definately vak sidhi will play very important role. As we have seen somany cases where simple box type horoscopes use to predict and predictions will come true. But afterwards the same horscope we take for study why and how that prediction will come true, there may or may not mention of the things . Everytime, there is blessings from Almighty.>Karnapishachini vidya is evil one. It shows past upto 1 second prior to you think. But who had acquired this vidya/sidhi, in his olden days he /she has to suffer to very extent.>In KP astrology, vaksidhi as well as correct applicationof rules without any exception will give this science to reach the destination. >Krishnamurtiji was also practising LOrd uchist Mahaganapathi pooja. This pooja is given in RUDRAYAMAL and it says by performing this pooja everyone will have waksidhi as well all our hopes and aspirations to fulfil.>As I am performing the same since 1998 and I am getting the best results not only this but the very confidential pooja vidhi I had suggested to so many members in this forum and they have communicated me that they are also receiveing fantastic results as well.>All kp astrologers have been requested to pray LORD UCHIST MAHAGANAPATHY and Pray to RULING PLANETS, you will never err.>Also I use to perform ANJANVIDHI by this we call Almighty and get tackled problems that cannoot be solved by astrology and with remedies also. Without any horoscope so many miraculas predictions had been offered by me to so many people when they had no any other source of information and my suggestions/predictions came 100% correct.>This is not my victory but it is the power of Almighty Lord Uchistmahaganapathy.>I pray Lord uchist mahaganapathy to bless everyone who are in the search of truth through kp astrology.>With regards>Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt. inAstrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India>Cell NO. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303>email: guide_vijayanand>On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 11:24:37 +0530 wrote>>Dear sir,>Vaak Siddhi: A person who always speaks the truth will attain Vaak Siddhi and in modern time it is impossible. >So far karna Pishachini Sidhdhi is concerned,this could have been performed rarely by some one in reality.>Dhirendra Nath Misra>>>>>>>>>>Ravinder Grover >> >>Mon, March 1, 2010 2:31:41 PM>> Siddhi>>>> >>>>1 March 2010>>Dear all>>Has anybody done any Siddhi, like Vaak Siddhi, karna Pishachini Sidhdhi, etc>>How does Siddhies help in astrology or in life in general?>>Regards>>RG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>